Ultimate DS Hype Thread of 2010. Bring it on! (56k)

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 WAIW
Member since 2008 • 5000 Posts

Take a look.

20.Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie (First-person RPG) (Similar games: Dragon Quest IV, 8.0. Dragon Quest VI, 8.5)

The DS has always been characterized by its slew of great RPG's, so why not start off with one? Realms of Reverie is a remake of the conclusion of the Zenithia trilogy (IV, V, VI), games that were Japan-exclusive up until now. They introduced series innovations like monster catching and the caravan, and while "innovative" might not be the best word to describe Dragon Quest Vi, "traditional" might -- and "traditional" is what has made the series the best-selling, critically lauded franchise it is today.

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie VariousDragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie Various

19.Glory of Heracles (RPG) (Similar games: --)

Yes, this game involves a main character with amnesia. It also involves a deep, mythologically-based plotline that spans all the main locations of Ancient Greece and a surprisingly brutal hero. Hell, the game rewards you for obliterating opponents more than you need to. With the potentially intriguing narrative and fast-paced battle system, Nintendo's first game of 2010 looks to be surprisingly solid.

Glory of Heracles ScreenshotGlory of Heracles Screenshot

18.Ragnarok DS (Online RPG) (Similar games: Ragnarok)

Ragnarok Online has a fanbase of over three million -- a testament to the game's addictive gameplay, allowing for a lot of customization and exploration. The transition to DS might not be perfect, but with a really long development time from Gravity Corporation, it's bound to get some things right.

17.Sands of Destruction (RPG) (Similar games: Etrian Odyssey, 7.8. Xenogears, 9.0)

Created by the minds behind Etrian Odyssey and Xenogears (and a staff of more than 50), Sands of Destruction boasts distinctive dual-screen fun -- and a rather peculiar story. The goal of the game is to destroy the world, and the "protagonist" knows just how to do it. Yay?

Sands of Destruction Various

16.KORG DS-10 Plus+ (Music-Maker) (Similar games: Korg DS-10, --)

The original KORG DS-10 was a fairly impressive music-maker, but Plus+ looks to significantly improve on it. The 6-track/16-step sequencer allows for a wide variety of musical possibilities, and the editing options are robust for portable music-making. Plus, it's DSi-enhanced.

KORG DS-10 Plus Various

15.Shantae: Risky's Revenge (Platformer) (Similar games: Shantae, 7.7. Mighty Flip Champs!, --)

Wayforward fans have been begging for a new Shantae game for years, and it is finally arriving on DSiWare. The series' sexy protagonist takes on her nemesis in what scans show to be a gorgeous platformer with some tricks up its sleeves (Nintendo Power has 6 pages on it), and with Wayforward's Mighty Flip Champs! boasting an 85 Metacritic, any download they're releasing for DSi should have the attention of all early adopters.

14.Ghost Trick (Adventure) (Similar games: Phoenix Wright, 8.8. Apollo Justice, 7.0)

Takumi-san has a lot to live up to with his next project. His fans expect a hilarious, quirky adventure in the vein of his Pheonix Wright series, and Ghost Trick looks to deliver. We can expect a great localization effort by Capcom, and the plot is unconventional, if nothing else. Sissler is a dead man with the powers of the supernatural; what does he aim to do with these abilities? "Get out of the gutter."

Ghost Trick Screenshot

13.Lufia: Estpolis (Action RPG) (Similar games: Lufia, --)

Action RPG's are generally not very good on DS, but as Kingdom Hearts 358/2 proved earlier this year, they can be done -- and if anyone is to do it, it may as well be developers with experience in the genre. Many of the original Lufia staffers are working on this remake of Lufia II, which thrusts you into the role of Maxim, a young monster hunter blessed with mysterious powers.

Lufia: Estpolis DS Various

12.Again: Eye of Providence (Adventure) (Similar games: Hotel Dusk: Room 215, 8.2)

Hotel Dusk was a cult c l assic. Hopefully, Cing's next project will reach the same status. It has similar themes and feel, with ancient crimes causing problems for a detective in the here and now, and incorporates impressive tech that makes characters actually look good (on the DS!). The protagonist will have to unravel the mystery by understanding characters' pasts. If the studio's writers haven't lost their touch, this should be an adventure no genre enthusiast should miss.

Again ScreenshotAgain Screenshot

11. Picross 3D (Puzzle) (Similar games: Picross, 8.0)

The original Picross was an incredibly addictive and unique puzzler, forcing players to use their brains and logic to conquer it.It combined pictures and crosswords to create one of HAL's best works in recent memory. The sequel makes the jump to glorious 3D, making players use the stylus and a slightly different thinking process to obtain that wonderful sense of satisfaction.

Picross 3D ScreenshotPicross 3D Screenshot

10.Professor Layton 3 (Puzzle Adventure) (Similar games: Professor Layton, 9.0. Professor Layton 2, 8.5)

I predicted the then-unannounced Professor Layton 2 to be released this year in 2008, and I was right. I expect the third to make it by next year, then, and it will be as chock-full of queer Brits and tough puzzles as the rest of the games. And since it's the trilogy finale, I'd expect some fireworks to elevate it above and beyond the greatness of the first two games.

Professor Layton and the Final Time Journey VariousProfessor Layton and the Final Time Journey Various

9.Infinite Space (RPG) (Similar games: none)

PlatinumGames is arguably one of the best Japanese developers around -- their next game, Bayonetta, has already received 10's from behemoth sources like Famitsu and EDGE, and certainly puts Square Enix's sexually confused Nier to shame. But Infinite Space is perhaps their most ambitious project, as it gives the player heavy customization options for over 150 ships, 150 blueprints and 200 crewmembers. This menu-intense RPG takes standard customization, and then multiplies that by around 150,000,403 so that you can have a great experience while blasting other captains' airships out of space. Take into account the extremely long journey through an epic sci-fi narrative (with a lot of animated cutscenes), and it's hard not to wonder just what PlatinumGames is compensating for.

Infinite Space ScreenshotInfinite Space Screenshot

8. Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (Adventure) (Similar games: Phoenix Wright, 8.8. Apollo Justice, 7.0)

The Ace Attorney series has seen mixed critical reception, with the latest game being the worst received in series history. Fortunately, Capcom has listened to series fans and has abandoned Apollo in favor of the beloved prosecutor Miies Edgeworth. They've also added to the admittedly stagnating formula, with the real action taking place at the crime scene (as opposed to the courtroom). Critics have already lauded it as yet another hilarious adventure, and when a game is being worked on by one of the best localization teams around, that's not hard to imagine. Expect pop culture references, witty dialogue and a return to form for the Ace Attorney series.

(Gamespot flash demo)

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth ScreenshotAce Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth Screenshot

"No one makes me bleed my own blood. Nobody!"

7.Dementium II (First-Peson Shooter) (Similar games: Dementium, 7.5. Moon, 7.0)

Renegade Kid has developed one of the most -- if not the most -- impressive 3D engines on the DS, but have never been able to back it up with great gameplay. But with a 12+ hour campaign, a wide variety of weapons, enemies, bosses, etc. and some glowing previews (that claim all of the game's first issues have been fixed), this could be what saves their reputation as a fairly middling developer. DS FPS fans, rejoice!

Dementium II ScreenshotDementium II Screenshot

6. Golden Sun DS (Turn-based RPG) (Similar games: Golden Sun, 8.6)

A return of the clas-sic GBA franchise, this is Camelot's first big game since 2003. But even with our lack of knowledge of the game, the name, developer/publisher track record and excellent showing at E3 this year has made it one of the most anticipated DS games of next year. It will be controlled fully with the stylus, but with the familiar level designs, characters and summons in the trailer, it looks to be a throw-back to the best 2D RPG on a portable -- how could they possibly screw it up?

Golden Sun DS ScreenshotGolden Sun DS Screenshot

WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WAIW

5.WarioWare D.I.Y. (Miscellaneous) (Similar games: WarioWare )

Like many of the games on this list, WarioWare D.I.Y. comes from the land of the rising sun, but it is one of two that received a perfect score from Famitsu. It's the only one that involves virtually picking noses. Wacky, creative and peculiar, this might just be the best WarioWare in years.

WarioWare D.I.Y. VariousWarioWare D.I.Y. Various

4. Pokemon Heart Gold, Soul Silver (Turn-based RPG) (Similar games: Pokemon Gold, Silver, 8.8. Pokemon Platinum, 8.0)

So the names could probably be better, but as a remake of two of the best portable RPG's ever created, the next DS Pokemons have potential to be the best in the series -- which is saying a lot, considering this is a multi-billion phenomenon that has ruled the younger demographics for a decade. Early previews have been overwhelming positive, but they always are; what guarantees these titles as great games is their original formats. And as we all know, those were pretty great.

Pokemon HeartGold Version VariousPokemon HeartGold Version Various

3.Okamiden (Action Adventure) (Similar games: Okami, 9.2)

Come on, he's adorable!

The sequel to one of the PS2 and Wii's best games is admittedly a less adult-ish than its predecessors, but it looks fantastic regardless. The gameplay has not undergone any serious change aside from the control scheme, which would seem to work well on DS. Add gorgeous visuals and some inspiring trailers into the equation for what could be the best Action Adventure game on portables next year.

Okamiden: Chisaki Taiyou VariousOkamiden: Chisaki Taiyou Various

2.Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (First-Peson RPG) (Similar games: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, 9.0)

The next "big" Shin Megami Tensei is actually more like the first "big" games in the series. A throw-back to the franchise's original games, Strange Journey exploits the Etrian Odyssey engine to make an old-school dungeon crawler that looks to be the best on the system. It also has some great artists behind it, including loved composer Shoji Meguro, that have crafted 300+ demons and a fantastic soundtrack.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey ScreenshotShin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Screenshot

1.Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky (Turn-based RPG) (Similar games: Dragon Quest V, 8.5. Dragon Quest VIII, 9.0)

Oh, Dragon Quest IX, where to begin? The developers, Level 5 and Square Enix, who have time and time again made great RPG's? The critical reception in Japan, where it received a perfect score from Famitsu? The unprecedented sales, where it sold more than any other game in Japan in 2009 and beat out all past entries in the series (almost 4million)?

It retains the series' traditional gameplay and, perhaps more importantly, its charm, while adding to the formula in subtle yet effective ways (co-op, visual customization, dynamic battles, etc.). And for that, it looks to be one of the best DS games of 2010.

Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky ScreenshotDragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky Various

Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Yandere
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

Do you want people to list games that you are missing?

Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Next-Gen-Tec
Member since 2009 • 4623 Posts
Hell to the motha*ing yes! So, have they confirmed DQ9 for release outside of Japan?
WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 WAIW
[QUOTE="Next-Gen-Tec"]Hell to the motha*ing yes! So, have they confirmed DQ9 for release outside of Japan?

They haven't announced an official release date, but I remember them saying it would be here sometime in 2010. It's been out in Japan awhile now, I'd expect it to be here by this time next year.

Do you want people to list games that you are missing?

Yandere
Sure.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Nice list but im not going to buy any game from the list as i seriously need to save up for all the great ps3 games in 2010.. the only game i trully enjoyed on the DS was The World Ends With You, lets hope we see a sequal on a console

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts

I think the lineup looks great. I'm really looking forward to Strange Journey, Okamiden, Pokemon, and Dragon Quest IX.

Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Next-Gen-Tec

Nice list but im not going to buy any game from the list as i seriously need to save up for all the great ps3 games in 2010.. the only game i trully enjoyed on the DS was The World Ends With You, lets hope we see a sequal on a console

finalstar2007
We won't.
shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts

Inifnite Space looks amazing. Il pick up a DS when it releases.

WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 WAIW

finalstar2007
I doubt we'll see a sequel on DS, but it's possible. The director said he'd love to and it surpassed sales expectations. But then, of course, Square Enix's boss said that they wouldn't be making any more creative games :(
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Next-Gen-Tec

We won't.

I know but thats why i said * i hope*, the game was great, even the graphics were awesome, seeing a sequal on a console would be great but i doubt it

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

The only game I want out of that list is Warioware. Is Warioware DIY for all the DS systems?

Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Yandere
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

Most of the DS games that aren't on there that I can think of are Japanese only, from that list I can't say I'm looking forward to them, but the better ones will appear later on in the year.

I also hope they localize Wizardry: Seimei no Setsu, yet another good Dungeon Crawler for the DS.

jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

Aw. most of those games are RPGs :(

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#16 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

nice list, IM most hyped for Heart gold/SOul SIlver, and Okamidon, but all of those games look amazing.

DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts

nice list, IM most hyped for Heart gold/SOul SIlver, and Okamidon, but all of those games look amazing.

dragonfly110

Same here, definitely looking forward to Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver since I enjoyed the original gold/silver on the game boy. Been playing Pokemon Diamond for the last two years, and to be honest there really isn't anything left to accomplish so a fresh start with HeartGold would be a good thing. Another game I am looking forward to is Golden Sun DS.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#18 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

-DarthMaul-

Same here, definitely looking forward to Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver since I enjoyed the original gold/silver on the game boy. Been playing Pokemon Diamond for the last two years, and to be honest there really isn't anything left to accomplish so a fresh start with HeartGold would be a good thing. Another game I am looking forward to is Golden Sun DS.

yea I am also super hyped for the new golden sun.

and G/S were my fav games in the pokemon series, so right now when these come out tbh theres a good chance that for the first time this gen a DS game may win my GOTY :P

Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

Looks like a pretty slow year. Hopefully there's ALOT more announced throughout the year (hopefully 1 more Castlevania).

Im mostly hyped for DQ VI (loved the SNES version), Estpolis (Looks alot like Ys VII, the best handheld action RPG Ive played) and Sands of Destruction (Xenogears devs, nuff said).

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#20 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41575 Posts

In my opinion, the only games worth hyping is Shin Megami Tensei, Pokemon Johto Remakes, Okamiden and Dragon Quest IX.

But for me, this is the game I want most out of 2010 when it comes to the DS (if it comes out of Japan on the same year like the last one did, which I have a good feeling it will).

BattleTurtles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BattleTurtles
Member since 2009 • 2406 Posts

In my opinion, the only games worth hyping is Shin Megami Tensei, Pokemon Johto Remakes, Okamiden and Dragon Quest IX.

But for me, this is the game I want most out of 2010 when it comes to the DS (if it comes out of Japan on the same year like the last one did, which I have a good feeling it will).

nintendoboy16
Golden Sun?
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#22 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

I'm gonna execute you, ho!

Looking like a good year. Sadly, I can't imagine Ace Attorney suddenly becoming good again after Apollo Justice. Very wary of Investigations for now.

Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Next-Gen-Tec

[QUOTE="Next-Gen-Tec"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

We won't.

I know but thats why i said * i hope*, the game was great, even the graphics were awesome, seeing a sequal on a console would be great but i doubt it

We don't need it on console.
Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#24 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts

You are forgetting one major game...

Ni No Kuni: The Another World

Studio Ghibli+Level 5=Incredible win

superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 superapo
Member since 2009 • 1714 Posts

so....many......rpg's:o

Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
Really looking forward to Strange Journey, Soul Silver and Dragon Quest IX. I may give Dementium II a look as well, since I'm such a sucker for horror titles. Looks to be a good year for the DS, whereas the PSP only really has Peace Walker and Valkyria Chronicles 2 going for it IMO.
BattleTurtles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BattleTurtles

You are forgetting one major game...

Ni No Kuni: The Another World

Studio Ghibli+Level 5=Incredible win

Waffle_Fish

The game has no chance of getting outside Japan in 2010.

superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 superapo
Really looking forward to Strange Journey, Soul Silver and Dragon Quest IX. I may give Dementium II a look as well, since I'm such a sucker for horror titles. Looks to be a good year for the DS, whereas the PSP only really has Peace Walker and Valkyria Chronicles 2 going for it IMO. Silent-Hal
that is why i sold my psp.
WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WAIW

[QUOTE="Waffle_Fish"]You are forgetting one major game...BattleTurtles

The game has no chance of getting outside Japan in 2010.

Sadly, this is true. I can't wait for it, but we'll be lucky if it makes it here by mid 2011.
calvinx6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#30 calvinx6
Member since 2004 • 1788 Posts

Great list man i'm actually looking forward to more games on the DS than my Wii, PS3 and PSP.

WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WAIW

Great list man i'm actually looking forward to more games on the DS than my Wii, PS3 and PSP.

calvinx6
Same here, the DS is my most-used system.
CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts

starting to get tired of RPGs on the DS but having said that if Golden Sun DS is half as good as the original I will buy it.

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

terrific list

can't wait for a lot of those

can't wait for more DSi only exclusives next year too, or what nintendo is putting out on DSi only

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

Really looking forward to Strange Journey, Soul Silver and Dragon Quest IX. I may give Dementium II a look as well, since I'm such a sucker for horror titles. Looks to be a good year for the DS, whereas the PSP only really has Peace Walker and Valkyria Chronicles 2 going for it IMO. Silent-Hal

i'm sure we'll have another Socom and Ratchet game to look forward to from Sony on PSP next year,....

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#35 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
This lineup gives me the main character from Toy story.
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

The DS is probably my favorite console of all time... but that does not look good.

Games I want from that:

1) Professor Layton 3.

2) Golden Sun 3.

3) Dementium 2.

4) Wario Ware.

5) Okamiden.

Too many Japanese RPGs!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

6) Pokemon.

7) Possibly Infinite Space. Not enough info yet.

BattleTurtles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BattleTurtles
This lineup gives me the main character from Toy story.OreoMilkshake
It gives you a potato head?
Avatar image for guitarsrock4eva
guitarsrock4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 guitarsrock4eva
Member since 2008 • 373 Posts
Only games that appeal there are Pokemon and Ace Attourney.
789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

Heartgold and Soulsilver, here I come!!1

phatkav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 phatkav
Member since 2005 • 1357 Posts

Strange Journey, Infinite Space, Miles Edgeworth, and Pokemon HG/SS are all what I need for next year and I will be happy. BTW if Etrian Odyssey comes out in Japan in March, we might get it here in September/October next year.

I need to check out more info for Lufia and Glory of Heracle games since both of them look pretty cool.

superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 superapo
[QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

Looks like a pretty slow year. Hopefully there's ALOT more announced throughout the year (hopefully 1 more Castlevania).

Im mostly hyped for DQ VI (loved the SNES version), Estpolis (Looks alot like Ys VII, the best handheld action RPG Ive played) and Sands of Destruction (Xenogears devs, nuff said).

So 3 great castlevania games weren't enough?
BattleTurtles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BattleTurtles
[QUOTE="superapo"][QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

It would be cool if we got a Castlevania more like Super Castlevania IV than Symphony of the Night.
superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 superapo
[QUOTE="BattleTurtles"][QUOTE="superapo"][QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

It would be cool if we got a Castlevania more like Super Castlevania IV than Symphony of the Night.

if you want castlevania just get lord of shadows when it comes out. it's not a traditional castlevania game but it is something.
Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

[QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

superapo

Accourding to Igarashi, no. He plans to develope 1 more CV for the DS, which is why I look forward to the announcement.

BattleTurtles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BattleTurtles

[QUOTE="superapo"][QUOTE="Shirokishi_"]

Shirokishi_

Accourding to Igarashi, no. He plans to develope 1 more CV for the DS, which is why I look forward to the announcement.

He also said DS was the only viable platform for 2D games. So I think there many be more.
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

I bought a DS Lite just for Golden Sun. Cannot wait for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Strange Journey looks good i may import it.

Also golden sun looks great as well

WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 WAIW

Strange Journey, Infinite Space, Miles Edgeworth, and Pokemon HG/SS are all what I need for next year and I will be happy. BTW if Etrian Odyssey comes out in Japan in March, we might get it here in September/October next year.

I need to check out more info for Lufia and Glory of Heracle games since both of them look pretty cool.

phatkav
Yea, I'm waiting for that Etrian Odyssey III announcement. Though it will be odd to play it after playing Strange Journey...
BattleTurtles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BattleTurtles
Infinite Space actually looks really good.
WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 WAIW

Infinite Space actually looks really good.BattleTurtles

Indeed it does.