UK Charts W17: Waggle Sports Flopvals, PS4 software > Xbone

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

granddogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By granddogg
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

@MonsieurX: i know they dont ...i know it was them taking a guess that everybody took as fact..

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@granddogg said:

@MonsieurX: i know they dont know....i know it was them taking a guess that everybody took as fact..

Yeah,you "know"

granddogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By granddogg
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

@MonsieurX: Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) today

announced that the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) computer

entertainment system has cumulatively sold

through more than 7.0 million units*1 globally as

of April 6, 2014 (JST), demonstrating the rapid

growth of the PS4 platform.

*1 Number of retail sales to consumers is

estimated by SCEI................(words from sony.)..

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: I thought this was a sarcastic thread?

MS crushed Sony in the UK according to that chart.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@sts106mat said:

I have 90,000 + Gamerscore,

What's that got to do with your games flopping? :)

Hahaha, and now the sales truthers are here. Truly a lemming melting pot. If only they actually were melting. :)

The transition year is gonna get more and more harder for you guys. I'd like to feel sorry for you, but I can't. :)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

So since SONY is dominating this early on, is there any hope for MS?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@Heil68 said:

Price cuts and they might get a 45/55 marketshare, just like the US. But everywhere else they're fucked. Small steps for Britbongs while they return to sanity.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

Sony's doomed especially after a X1 price cut and stellar games at this year's E3... who'd a thunk it? :P

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 GrenadeLauncher

sts doing a Justin. I don't care about your personal tastes, mate, I want to know why your fellow lemmings aren't buying games.:)

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Xbox One version of Titanfall at 2#

PS4 Infamous at 11#

Titanfall has legs, and DLC is coming soon along with new free modes. Good to see a great game doing so well. We're edging close to 2 months post release and its still number 2. Nice for the 360 version at 4, although I think with more advertising they could get that higher. Top 3 selling games in the UK this week on the Xbox family :)

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Absolutely. With a great E3 coming, a price drop, and new focused leadership the ship will be righted and Xbox will do very well. Weathering the first year isn't always easy (although PS4 is doing amazing) But with the new CEO co-signing the One, over 10 new original shows coming to Live, tons of new games, features, and the price drop the One need only continue to give people a reason why they should own it. The way to do that is price, compelling games, exclusive features and exclusive shows. Push those four things to success. And stay focused. Not saying that means they will beat the PS4. Not saying in the end they won't either. :)

Now if Sony can avoid bankruptcy in 2 years given their massive debt and product failures outside the PS4 and insurance, do you feel they have any hope?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

Now if Sony can avoid bankruptcy in 2 years given their massive debt and product failures outside the PS4 and insurance, do you feel they have any hope?

SONY could file bankruptcy and the PS4 could still win, doesn't matter.

The people have spoken. The PS4 is a MASSIVE success that has captured, fans, devs and the gaming community imagination and just goes to show what the by gamers for gamers mantra does.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#65 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Dat 360 ownage tho....also cool to see TF on Xbox One jumping up a spot.....seems like good word of mouth at work here.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Another week passes, another week where PS4 multiplats outperform Xbone. Meanwhile Xbone exclusives continue to flounder in the mid-20s. AAA million dollar exclusive Kinect Sports Rivals continues its inexorable decline to nearly out of the top 20. Why don't lemmings buy their own games?

212014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZILXB360EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
32TITANFALLXB ONEEA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
43MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITIONXB360MICROSOFTMICROSOFT
14TITANFALLXB360EA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
552014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZILPS3EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
96PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFAREXB360EA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
77CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSXB360ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
88SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTHXB360UBISOFTUBISOFT
139FIFA 14PS4EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
1110INFAMOUS: SECOND SONPS4SONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.
611LEGO THE HOBBITXB360WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
1612CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSPS3ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
1513THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAMEXB360WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
1414SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTHPS3UBISOFTUBISOFT
2415FIFA 14XB ONEEA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
1716FIFA 14XB360EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
2017GRAND THEFT AUTO VXB360ROCKSTARTAKE 2
1018TRIALS FUSIONPS4UBISOFTUBISOFT
1819KINECT SPORTS: RIVALSXB ONEMICROSOFTMICROSOFT
2620CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSPS4ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
1921LEGO THE HOBBITPS3WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
3122GRAND THEFT AUTO VPS3ROCKSTARTAKE 2
3823CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSXB ONEACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
1224TRIALS FUSIONXB ONEUBISOFTUBISOFT
3025FORZA MOTORSPORT 5XB ONEMICROSOFTMICROSOFT
2726DARK SOULS IIXB360BANDAI NAMCO GAMESBANDAI NAMCO GAMES
2327ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAGXB360UBISOFTUBISOFT
2828METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROESPS4KONAMIKONAMI
3729LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROESXB360WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
-30GRAN TURISMO 6PS3SONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.
2231FIFA 14PS3EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
3632WWE 2K14XB3602K SPORTSTAKE 2
-33FORZA HORIZONXB360MICROSOFTMICROSOFT
-34BATTLEFIELD 4PS4EA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
3235THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAMEPS3WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
-36DARK SOULS IIPS3BANDAI NAMCO GAMESBANDAI NAMCO GAMES
-37POKEMON Y3DSNINTENDONINTENDO
-38FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014PCSEGASEGA
2539LEGO THE HOBBITPS4WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
3440ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAGPS3UBISOFTUBISOFT

Pretty stupid asking lems why they don't Buy there own games when titanfall on the Xb1 is at number 2, what a muppet,lol

Especially considering Infamous is barely in the top ten,lol

Maybe the question you should be asking is why Cows don't buy THERE own games,lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 delta3074
@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MonsieurX said:

lol DC over Infamous with KSR and PvZ

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Back in the top ten, friend, 5 weeks out. Not bad for a game with an install base of around 500,000. Pretty sad that in the Xbone's big month, the most anticipated game of the year, its system seller, it only managed that by 3%.

I guess they should rename it the Xbox Three Per Cent. :)

Nice to see Pokemon Y back in the charts.

And X1 has even a lower install base

But,eh,it sucks!

For the first (and last) time since November. But Yusuf Mehdi said it was a game changer!

std106mat confirms lemmings don't buy their own games. Unsurprising when the list consists of turds like Ryse and KSR! All that manufactured hype and, just like in the US, it barely pulls an advantage. Infamous still selling too, despite being "one and done." What a tragedy. Poor lad must be throwing stuff around in his office right now! :)

Still trying to DC over the fact that Infamous is getting outsold by Titanfall on the X1 AND on the 360

That's cute

Both versions of titanfall above infamous on the charts= lems don't buy there own games apparently.

dude just doesn't think before posting, classic case of self ownage and thread backfire if i ever i saw it,lol

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#68 hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

This thread is useless and incorrect just face fact and give it up X1 is doing very well in UK and the PS4 really has no games except multiplat and a lackluster infamous.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

What's incorrect, guys? KSR flopped, PS4 games are pretty much well over Xbone. Lemmings with their heads in the sands. Maybe you should be called ostriches instead!

As I expected, no explanations for why lems don't buy their own games except "Bu bu but Tituhfuhh!!!" I guess lemmings don't do what they're told unless there's a big marketing budget attached to it!

Don't worry sts, you've got TV shows to tide you over before they finally release Soda Drinker Pro. :)

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 delta3074

@GrenadeLauncher said:

What's incorrect, guys? KSR flopped, PS4 games are pretty much well over Xbone. Lemmings with their heads in the sands. Maybe you should be called ostriches instead!

As I expected, no explanations for why lems don't buy their own games except "Bu bu but Tituhfuhh!!!" I guess lemmings don't do what they're told unless there's a big marketing budget attached to it!

Don't worry sts, you've got TV shows to tide you over before they finally release Soda Drinker Pro. :)

You re officially an idiot,

Titanfall XB1 at no 2= lems don't buy there games

Titanfall X360 at No 4= lems don't buy there games

Infamous at no 11= Cows buy there games

Do you not see the big huge Flaw in your argument and your logic?

Titan fall on the xbox at No2 and No 4 completely debunks your point, the only person with there head in the sand is you sunshine.

You are a Joke and this thread is a joke

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 GrenadeLauncher

A million in nine days, delts. Probably 1.2/1.3 million by now. Meanwhile Amazon had to hack fifty quid off the TF bundle to make it shift. Poor dear. :(

Once again, lemmings are bereft and confused by the fact that unless they get told to do so by a multi-million dollar advertising campaign, they don't buy their games. Crushing lemming dreams is actually pretty easy. :)

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 delta3074

@GrenadeLauncher said:

A million in nine days, delts. Probably 1.2/1.3 million by now. Meanwhile Amazon had to hack fifty quid off the TF bundle to make it shift. Poor dear. :(

Once again, lemmings are bereft and confused by the fact that unless they get told to do so by a multi-million dollar advertising campaign, they don't buy their games. Crushing lemming dreams is actually pretty easy. :)

You appear to be confused as to how the charts work, titanfall xbox 360 was not bundled with a console and yet it is still at no 4, 7 places higher than ifamous, which WAS bundled with Ps4's.

Bottom line, titanfall on both the Xb1 and the 360 are outselling infamous on the Ps4.

It must be embarassing for Cows that a game on a last gen system (xbox 360) is outselling an Exclusive title on a current gen console.

Bottom line, an xbox 360 game is outselling every Ps4 game.

Keep damage controlling over titanfall,lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Titan fall on the xbox at No2 and No 4 completely debunks your point, the only person with there head in the sand is you sunshine.

Titanfall is number one dude, he is using the individual units chart so that he can spin the story. .....the official all formats chart has titanfall at number one (this is the chart that gets reported by websites like MCV etc)

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

This thread just proves how butthurt my UK charts threads make him. So he decided to make his own version before I could post the correct chart info.

Titanfall is not an xbox game like he claim is a damn multiplatforms now find me an xbox one exclusive that sold 1 million units in 9 days like Infamous did..

Also we still waiting for you on the NPD thread...lol

The only thing we saw from Delta was his damage ass trying to imply that sony sold to consumers numbers were shipped..lol

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 GrenadeLauncher

Nothing in my opening post is wrong, guys. Read it again. I didn't even post the "T" word. You guys are embarrassing yourselves. :)

lmao! Is sts denying all the manufactured hype and advertising for Tituhfuhh? Shocking developments! I imagine his terrified colleagues have rung the police by now.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Titanfall is number one dude, he is using the individual units chart so that he can spin the story. .....the official all formats chart has titanfall at number one (this is the chart that gets reported by websites like MCV etc)

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

This thread just proves how butthurt my UK charts threads make him. So he decided to make his own version before I could post the correct chart info.

Titanfall is not an xbox game like he claim is a damn multiplatforms now find me an xbox one exclusive that sold 1 million units in 9 days like Infamous did..

Also we still waiting for you on the NPD thread...lol

The only thing we saw from Delta was his damage ass trying to imply that sony sold to consumers numbers were shipped..lol

Yes it's a multiplat game but the XB1 version is at no 2 and the Xbox 360 version i sat no 4, and what has the fact i think SONYs numbers are actually shipped have to do with this thread? it was a totally stupid and completely irrelevent point to make dude.

It seems the only way you can debate effectively is to Bring up old shit that people have moved on from and is completely irrelevent to the thread in hand.

the point is that obviously Lems buy there own games, if they didn't then titanfall wouldn't be where it is would it?

1 million in 9 days, the next Halo will do that in a week and at the end of it all Titanfall on the XB1 will end up having greater sales in the long run than infamous, Enjoy your '1 million in 9 days victory' it's the only one you have,lol

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GrenadeLauncher

Wow, seven days to nine days. And here I am remembering the good times when Halo did that in 24 hours.

@delta3074 said:

the point is that obviously Lems buy there own games, if they didn't then titanfall wouldn't be where it is would it?

We've already established here that they don't :)

Enjoy your '1 million in 9 days victory' it's the only one you have,lol

We've got multiple victories already, Little Miss 4.2 million sold. :)

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By delta3074

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Wow, seven days to nine days. And here I am remembering the good times when Halo did that in 24 hours.

@delta3074 said:

We've already established here that they don't :)

Please explain how?

Titanfall=XB1 game= No 1 in the charts

Lets break it down for you, make it simpler to appease your mentality.

Titanfall is on the XBOX ONE and the XBOX 360.

Titanfall on both consoles is selling LOADS Because lots Lems are Buying lots of titanfall for the XB1'as and there 360's.

Please explain how lems are not buying games for there xbox consoles?

Anyway, i am done with this, some people are obviously too stupid to see the flaws in there own logic, as i stated before, you are a joke and this thread is a joke.

Try not to hurt yourself too much by thinking dude:)

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#84 sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

Like the 360 the Xbone is going to have one or three franchises that do well but the rest flops in sales constantly. The Playstation brand is much more consistent selling games across the board and not relying on one or two super hyped franchises.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 GrenadeLauncher

Hahaha, charts truthers. Poor sts. Don't worry, the nice men with the straightjackets will be there soon!

Come on delts, multiplats down, KSR down, PvZ non-existent. Why aren't you buying your own games? Guess it's another question for next week's thread. :)

@sibu_xgamer said:

Like the 360 the Xbone is going to have one or three franchises that do well but the rest flops in sales constantly. The Playstation brand is much more consistent selling games across the board and not relying on one or two super hyped franchises.

This guy gets it. Expect the lemmings to howl with outrage over this slight!

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Good to see MS is still crushing Sony in the UK.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 GrenadeLauncher

@Scipio8 said:

Good to see MS is still crushing Sony in the UK.

So was PS2 six months into 360's launch, Insipid8. Gonna be a fun transition year!

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

That's what I thought peasants, Fifa is number 1 on that list. You dumb ass hats can fight over second place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#89 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

But Xbox 360 FIFA and Xbox One Titanfall outsold all PS4 software on that list :/

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90  Edited By TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

My Originial Prediction that march was not the moth TF would help Xbox one win but April seems to be further cemented with this UK chart.

Sig

____

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161288635428

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Only cows are so zealous that they'll defend a thread to death even if it's misleading and already backfired, and everybody proved them to be clowns.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

Last few lemmings coming to pick up some scraps of their shattered dignity, but it's already too late. :)

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 hehe101

This is actually embarrassing, you're obviously deluded and not taking in any facts multiple people have tried explaining to you, you're stuck in a mind state, blocking everything out, this thread flopped just like the receipts you used to back it up @GrenadeLauncher

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 GrenadeLauncher

@hehe101 said:

This is actually embarrassing, you're obviously deluded and not taking in any facts multiple people have tried explaining to you, you're stuck in a mind state, blocking everything out, this thread flopped just like the receipts you used to back it up @GrenadeLauncher

Sorry? Lem DC? They can't even explain why they don't buy their own games. :)

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

LOL WTF happened to Infamous?? Cows holding on to multi-plats for "win". Admit it, TitanFall dropped a Titan on it.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

TitanFall at no 2 meanwhile Flopfamous sits at 10. Ouch

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By hehe101

@RR360DD:

It's not even number 2

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 GrenadeLauncher

@Scipio8 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

LOL WTF happened to Infamous?? Cows holding on to multi-plats for "win". Admit it, TitanFall dropped a Titan on it.

A million in nine days is what happened. Why haven't lemmings bought KSR and PvZ? :)

Kind of sad that the only thing propping up Tituhfuhh is price cuts. I wonder how much download codes go for on eBay? :)