Uh oh, Titanfall may be struggling at 720p

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

Over $600 is what lems would need to spend to play in 720p...LOL!

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Buy it on PC. The real way to play it.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

so a game that runs at lower than last LAST gen multiplayer standards (16players) and 720p with-------------- wow just wow

Avatar image for BattlefieldFan3
BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BattlefieldFan3
Member since 2012 • 361 Posts

Xbone is barely stronger than last gen consoles in real-world performance. Stop being such sore losers, xboners. It is not trolling if it's the truth.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

so a game that runs at lower than last LAST gen multiplayer standards (16players) and 720p with-------------- wow just wow

@Couth_ said:

x360 <720p

xb0ne 720

PC 4k++++

There isn't that much of a difference between 720p and 4k yo

Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts

Titanfall is going to suck so bad.. Flop of the gen tbqh.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Not on the PC.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Well that's pathetic. This is why there shouldn't be a 360 version, it gives very little incentive to buy a whole new console.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

"Pendinding?!?!?" Did you mean "Pretending? lol!! I'm not a lemming, cow, hermit or sheep. I'm a manticore. Not trying to fool anyone. I have my own opinions on everything. I still hate idiotic hypocritical flip-flopping cows.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. I am not a cow i am a manticore to...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts

"According to one developer from Respawn, TitanFall is playable - or should we say enjoyable - on a single GTX Titan in 4K."

http://n4g.com/news/1409682/titanfall-will-be-playable-at-4k-on-a-single-nvidia-gtx-titan

If a single gtx titan can run it "enjoyable" at 4K (guessing it's medium settings at around 30-50fps) xbox1 should should be able to handle it at 1080p as it's at quarter of the resolution of 4k. Maybe they are pushing for a rock solid 60fps, then 720p wouldn't be that bad.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 tormentos
@farrell2k said:

If this is true, I am surprised that the 7790 in the Xbox720 cant handle it. It's a fairly capable card. Ah, well. I am glad I have a PC with an R9 270. I'll be playing it in 1080p at at least 30fps.

That because the 7790 on the xbox one is gimped,the full 7790 is 1.79TF the xbox one is 1.31 and that is without the 10% reservation,which make it fall into 1.18 Tf which is basically lower than a 7770,right now the xbox one is working under 7770 performance.

Which is the reason why it struggle so hard to hit anything higher than 720p on FPS,and since studios want the closes thing to the PS4 version visual wise,they have to go 720p to be able to keep frame parity and close to the same visual one.

The 7770 can do 1080p just can't do it in higher than medium and some cases low with good frames.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Damn, XB1 can't seem to catch a break. Those drivers must be universally fucked if devs are still having trouble with the hardware well after it's launched. Not to mention they will have been working on it since some time ago. Sounds like MS are screwing the pooch a little. Together with the party chat system being knobbled too, I reckon Titanfall may possibly be subject to a delay. They can't put out their new 'flagship' game all messed up and running at 720p with unstable frame rates, would be suicide for the franchise after all the manufactured overhyping.

I'd start to worry about second wave games for the XB1 and if they're going to be any improvement over launch titles. E3 should definitely be a sight to behold and it seems like Sony may be killing it once again as they have many, many, many games left to announce.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Yall can't really look at past source games as a reference. Those games were designed to run on much weaker hardware. It's apples and oranges only similarity is they are both fruit (the engine).

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Strutten
Member since 2008 • 1263 Posts

@tormentos: Talking out of your ass again huh? Dude you might be the most pathetic or atleast among top 3 cows spewing bs out all the time, you dont know jack about console hardware or hardware in general.. you are just reposting stuff from gaf eltormo.. x1 is a pretty decent console whether you like it or not..

ps: lemme give ya a hint "its plastic etc etc and you know its an entertainment device".. rather pathetic dude.. give it a rest /facepalm

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts

Watch both 360 and X1 run this at 720P.

lulz

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos

@Strutten said:

@tormentos: Talking out of your ass again huh? Dude you might be the most pathetic or atleast among top 3 cows spewing bs out all the time, you dont know jack about console hardware or hardware in general.. you are just reposting stuff from gaf eltormo.. x1 is a pretty decent console whether you like it or not..

ps: lemme give ya a hint "its plastic etc etc and you know its an entertainment device".. rather pathetic dude.. give it a rest /facepalm

So you refute my argument with plain ass damage control and 100% buthurt.?

So come on prove me wrong make an argument about how the xbox one is not as weak as i claim,i dare you..

The xbox one is under 7770 performance Deal with it....lol

Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts

thuway and the rest of SonyGAF "insiders" are known cows, wouldn't be surprised if they were paid by Sony lol. They tried their best to spread negative news about Xbox One before release and some of it was pure bullshit. Don't care what he says, I'm sure TitanFall on Xbox One will be 60FPS and at least 720p.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Strutten

@tormentos: Easy you are comparing too it a standalone 7770, which its clearly not dude.. there much else to take in consideration when comparing .. even you should know this dude "another hint *closed system* (also this is a rumour) but you guys aka cows like to jump the stick all the time "omg omg x1 is teh sukc" .. you are just embarrasing and no im not butthurt i got an ps4..

also if you care so much for so called "power" why dont you go for bad ass pc .. but who am i kidding, you are imo the worst cow of sw .. no hold in your arguements.. give it a rest dude

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By tormentos

@Strutten said:

@tormentos: Easy you are comparing too it a standalone 7770, which its clearly not dude.. there much else to take in consideration when comparing .. even you should know this dude "another hint *closed system* (also this is a rumour) but you guys aka cows like to jump the stick all the time "omg omg x1 is teh sukc" .. you are just embarrasing and no im not butthurt i got an ps4..

also if you care so much for so called "power" why dont you go for bad ass pc .. but who am i kidding, you are imo the worst cow of sw .. no hold in your arguements.. give it a rest dude

It sure is ESRAM which is not and actual help for the xbox one and more of a curse,since it create complexity rather than making things easier,this if the first time in 3 gens that sony has an actual console that is even more dev friendly than MS one and also has better tools and more mature ones.

Yes you are extremely butthurt.

Usable power of the xbox one is 1.18TF that is actually 100Gflops under the stand alone 7770,having more bandwidth with less power isn't a great help either.

A Bad ass PC doesn't cost $399.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#71  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Lol at cows coming out of the woodwork on a rumor. Shows how desperate they are about titanfall being on x1 and not ps4. Also, how is this a "fun fact" to the source? Fanboys and their equally fanboyish sources...

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Strutten

@tormentos: wuut are you talking about dude ? I never mentioned anything about that ? And fyi yes esram is a great help again whether you like it or not.. i never ever claimed x1 "is the most powerful" console, and if i did care so much about the innards of em' i would have went with a pc .. i go for the systems, which gives me games i like simple huh?

And no im not butthurt as you really want me to be, again you are comparing to a standalone 7770.. no point in argueing with you.. zero hold all fanboy from you..

also i never again claimed a badass pc costs 399? I could spent what 700-1000 and get a pretty decent pc, which would smash consoles and btw ps4 isnt that magical as you may think.. i couldnt care less if its 720p or 1080p.. you know i play the games, you really cant think outside sw/x1 vs ps4 related threads/stuff..

Anyway dude let it to rest .. merry christmas :)

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@MrYaotubo said:

With the PC version around that isn´t a big deal,if it was an exclusive then that would be a problem.

This. I'll be rockin 1080p 144fps for Titanfall so I care little

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Luckily I don't have to care about that. Master race yo.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Yeah but I'll still enjoy it and play it on my 60" TV in my living room with my friends on LIVE. Whether it's 720p or lower 30FPS or higher or lower. Cause I play games not graphics and it's a game ya'll can't play on your PS4 but I know every single one of you have a PC as a back up so you can get your hands on it and that's cool have fun with that, cause I will be too

COVAtheNOVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 COVAtheNOVA
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

More butt hurt Sony blah. Article is from a Sony fanboy site named Dual Shockers, who got it from a NEOGAF Sony fanboy. Sounds legit, LOL!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@xxyetixx: I'll play it on my PC at 1440p and I don't need an Xbone for that. Cry moar.

osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

Last gen consoles cant mess with pc master race lol cant even do 720p next gen indeed.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

"Pendinding?!?!?" Did you mean "Pretending? lol!! I'm not a lemming, cow, hermit or sheep. I'm a manticore. Not trying to fool anyone. I have my own opinions on everything. I still hate idiotic hypocritical flip-flopping cows.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. I am not a cow i am a manticore to...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No, your the stupidiest most bias trolling cow on SW. lol!! You're sad and pathetic and most of the smart SW community don't even read your posts anymore. Keep crying though. It's funny laughing at idiots like yourself.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 blackace
@YD_11 said:

Lol at cows coming out of the woodwork on a rumor. Shows how desperate they are about titanfall being on x1 and not ps4. Also, how is this a "fun fact" to the source? Fanboys and their equally fanboyish sources...

Love watching Tormentos continue to make a fool of himself. just look at his stupid avatar, laugh and skip over his BS bias comments. LOL!! Don't even waste time reading his garbage.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@blackace said:
@YD_11 said:

Love watching Tormentos continue to make a fool of himself. just look at his stupid avatar, laugh and skip over his BS bias comments. LOL!! Don't even waste time reading his garbage.

You'd be the one to talk. You're the biggest hypocrite in the history of system wars.

Oh and love how you idiots call this place Cowspot and yet when TFall is mentioned all the lemmings come out of hiding,.

Oh and I love how you idiots continue to fail in attempts to hype this stupid game. if you want to hype a game, you have to know what exactly it is about it you're hyping. You guys are all delirious and trying to convince people you're excited when anyone with half a brain knows the only thing Lemmings are hyped for about this game is the fact that it's not on PS4.

Keep lying to yourselves. Oh, and your stupid source engine game can't even run on 720p properly.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#82 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6012 Posts

Ask yourself Sony Fanboys, what resolution and FPS will you be running Ttianfall at.

0 and 0

So quit it with same old boring troll posts. Its a rumour from one site that you have picked the nit bits out to flame the Xbox One.

Drivers will sort it and you know it. 720p now, 900p in the future.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@tdkmillsy: 1440p on PC. Thanks for asking

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#84  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

fake rumour

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 blackace

@John_Matherson said:

@blackace said:
@YD_11 said:

You'd be the one to talk. You're the biggest hypocrite in the history of system wars.

Oh and love how you idiots call this place Cowspot and yet when TFall is mentioned all the lemmings come out of hiding,.

Oh and I love how you idiots continue to fail in attempts to hype this stupid game. if you want to hype a game, you have to know what exactly it is about it you're hyping. You guys are all delirious and trying to convince people you're excited when anyone with half a brain knows the only thing Lemmings are hyped for about this game is the fact that it's not on PS4.

Keep lying to yourselves. Oh, and your stupid source engine game can't even run on 720p properly.

Man.. why are you so butthurt?? I'm a hypocrite when I praise Infamous SS & The Order 1886 and say I can't wait for them to be released. I'm a hypocritic when I say I'm looking forward to Star Citizen and EverQuest Next for next year. I'm a hypocrite when I say, I'd love to get a Wii U for Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World if Nintendo would drop their price to $250 o less and add more storage memory. I'm a hypocrite when I say, I can't wait for Sony to finally put Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed & Urban Trials on PSPlus for download. Give it a rest. The only people I bash is COWS and you must be one of them as you're complaining about my comments toward one of the worse BIAS COWS on SW.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@blackace said:

@John_Matherson said:

@blackace said:
@YD_11 said:

Man.. why are you so butthurt?? I'm a hypocrite when I praise Infamous SS & The Order 1886 and say I can't wait for them to be released. I'm a hypocritic when I say I'm looking forward to Star Citizen and EverQuest Next for next year. I'm a hypocrite when I say, I'd love to get a Wii U for Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World if Nintendo would drop their price to $250 o less and add more storage memory. I'm a hypocrite when I say, I can't wait for Sony to finally put Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed & Urban Trials on PSPlus for download. Give it a rest. The only people I bash is COWS and you must be one of them as you're complaining about my comments toward one of the worse BIAS COWS on SW.

No, you're a hypocrite cause you pretend to not be a lemming.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By blackace

@John_Matherson said:

@blackace said:

@John_Matherson said:

@blackace said:
@YD_11 said:

No, you're a hypocrite cause you pretend to not be a lemming.

Don't have to pretend poor Cow, cause I'm not. I own every system. I like many PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PSVita & Wii games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tormentos

@blackace said:

No, your the stupidiest most bias trolling cow on SW. lol!! You're sad and pathetic and most of the smart SW community don't even read your posts anymore. Keep crying though. It's funny laughing at idiots like yourself.

No, your the stupidiest most bias trolling lemming on SW. lol!! You're sad and pathetic and most of the smart SW community don't even read your posts anymore. Keep crying though. It's funny laughing at idiots like yourself.

Hahahaha...

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

blackace putting in that overtime damage controlling. Paying $500 to play 720p games with framerate issues in 2013....lol lems.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 blackace
@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

No, your the stupidiest most bias trolling lemming on SW. lol!! You're sad and pathetic and most of the smart SW community don't even read your posts anymore. Keep crying though. It's funny laughing at idiots like yourself.

Hahahaha...

How original. LOL!! You are a sad, sad, sad little troll. LOL!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tormentos
@blackace said:

The meltdown your having is hilarious...hahaha

@tdkmillsy said:

Ask yourself Sony Fanboys, what resolution and FPS will you be running Ttianfall at.

0 and 0

So quit it with same old boring troll posts. Its a rumour from one site that you have picked the nit bits out to flame the Xbox One.

Drivers will sort it and you know it. 720p now, 900p in the future.

Luckily i don't NEED and xbox one to play Titanfall so that multiplatform is as irrelevant as any other Multiplatform is.

@blackace said:

Don't have to pretend poor Cow, cause I'm not. I own every system. I like many PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PSVita & Wii games.

I owned both and xbox and a 360 since day 1 and that doesn't make me a lemming.

Face it you are a lemming and all you do is defend MS all the time,while trowing mud at sony a manticore stay neutral you are not one stop pretending you look stupid, and desperate you are a lemming be proud.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tormentos

@I_can_haz said:

blackace putting in that overtime damage controlling. Paying $500 to play 720p games with framerate issues in 2013....lol lems.

But but he is a manticore...hahahaha

@blackace said:

How original. LOL!! You are a sad, sad, sad little troll. LOL!!

Hehehehe... Just having some fun with you..lol

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

It would be hilarious if the game ends up running below 720p.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#96  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Runs at native 4k on PC on a Titan just fine. Sounds like that weak GPU the Xbone has is bottlenecking with the RAM.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#97 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

I hope this isn't the case for MS sake. Nobody benefits from MS games and exclusives tanking. But Sony and Nintendo have better exlusives though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@blackace said:
@YD_11 said:

Sadly even Tormentos appears more intelligent than you in this thread and that says a lot.

Since it's Christmas i have some friendly advice, admit you're a lemming and leave the thread, it's been embarrassing for a while for you. The hypocrisy has been ripe in many of your posts.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

I really doubt this is true. There is no way the xboxone can't handle the source engine at 1080p

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By blackace

@hoosier7 said:

@blackace said:
@YD_11 said:

Sadly even Tormentos appears more intelligent than you in this thread and that says a lot.

Since it's Christmas i have some friendly advice, admit you're a lemming and leave the thread, it's been embarrassing for a while for you. The hypocrisy has been ripe in many of your posts.

Neither you or Tormentos combined are as intelligent as me.

I have some advise for you. Stop making bias unintelligent BS threads and leave GS forever. Do us all a favor and take Tormentos with you. I'm sure there will be loud cheers and several toasts upon your departure. You hypocritical bias cow turds should have been permanently banned from GS many, many months ago anyways. The fact you keep trying to spin this rumor as fact shows you're a bias idiot who lost their brains somewhere up Sony @$$ a long, long time ago.