Uh oh Lems: Forza 5 lower Meta than HORIZON and GT5!

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SageJMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 SageJMP
Member since 2004 • 4210 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

Forza is still King. The press has no choice but to remove a few points because it has less tracks and cars overall than Forza 4. 200 cars is more than enough for me, I never got to go through more than 75% of the cars on previous Forza games anyways, so I really don't care about this. GT series lost the crown to Forza a while ago, and it's not even close to regaining it. They have to release the game first, they're always too late to the party.

Until Forza can break 10 million sales consistently like Gran Turismo can, it will never dethrone the GT series. Scores really don't matter other then system wars, more people enjoy gran turismo and the sales prove it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@iwasgood2u said:

uh oh forza 5 sucks on every other site except here. uh oh uh oh

I believe it received a 90+ on many other sites. You obiviously haven't looked. GS Score count here first though, so it's irrelevant what other sites have scored it.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

According to the Ars Technica review, F5 has a total of 14 tracks (12 excluding the test track and the Top Gear track), is that true?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

dat unrivaled 20 digit friends list code on a ps3 game.

anyway seriously lighten up i agree with you. there is no bigger insult a game can have than to be worse than gt5.

Hahaha still using this friend code talking point after year of being debunk by every faction. Now Forza 5 is the insult, GT5 letdown with less content. Ouch.

debunked?

derp.

"but there's no quick way for you to send them an invite that they can simply choose to accept. Each room is also assigned a unique 20-digit code that you can distribute to anyone who isn't on your friends list via forums and such, which is a functional if inelegant way to get people into your room, and a necessary evil given the lack of matchmaking."

http://www.gamespot.com/gran-turismo-5/

poly = joke dev.

Dat selfownage. You seem frustrate haha. I surprise you keep owning yourself of this subject, I remember last time you were own over this code point and you had to admit that you only play the game for like 10 min. Gran turismo use game list, not matchmaking like COD. You can join friend room anytime in game or give room name to forum member. I never seen poster get own over same thing over multiple year like this, congratulation on this accomplishment.

If joke dev then what does this make Turn 10 with similar average score? Derping indeed, ouch.

i played it for around a week before giving up and moving on which was more than enough time to call out a bad game as a bad game.

20 digit friends code in a ps3 title.

no mechanical damage at launch.

pd lying about no mechanical damage at launch.

80% recycled cars.

terrible menus.

6 year dev cycle and was still one of the most rushed out the door games of the gen.

easily the most overhyped game of the gen.

the randomness of the used car market (there was a wrx wagon i wanted that i didn't have the money for at the time and never saw again)

terrible a.i.

and that is just what i remember off hand.

the plain fact is poly = joke dev.

this game was so bad it made the author of the gt5 hype thread give up on ps3 and play onlive... that's how bad this game was.

"Wow... I can't believe it... GT5 is going to be the biggest flop. Ever."

Rikusaki

Still butthurting over selfownage. What does random poster opinion having to do with Forza 5 lower average than GT5? Gran Turismo destroy old Forza in amount of content, it make new Forza look like E3 demo instead of full game hahahah. Cloud power yet can't make it rain? No night racing, google map building and crowd, rush game and having to charge for future car and track. And you cry about GT patch that add damage right after launch LOL? Does this make Turn10 joke dev now? Avoiding question and crying.

Most over hype is Too Human flop, ouch lol.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6855 Posts

Wasn't aware that Metacritic is no lonfer a credible barometer. Regardless, they made a good solid game, it's just a shame they didn't really try anything new (aside from flawed Drivatar) to push the genre.

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Omega-316
Member since 2011 • 981 Posts

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Is Forza losing status as AAA average franchise? Still more review coming in, but maybe not enough to raise above 9.0. We will find out of Gran Turismo can regain AAA average status in few weeks.

Uh Oh.. Metacritic scores don't count in SW. LMAO!! Please stop making a fool out of yourself. Cows are getting more and more pathetic every day. Forza 5 AAAE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KZ:SF AE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knack (4 score). lol!!

its a 9 on Gamespot sure. But its a 8.2 in the real world.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#157  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@SageJMP said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

Forza is still King. The press has no choice but to remove a few points because it has less tracks and cars overall than Forza 4. 200 cars is more than enough for me, I never got to go through more than 75% of the cars on previous Forza games anyways, so I really don't care about this. GT series lost the crown to Forza a while ago, and it's not even close to regaining it. They have to release the game first, they're always too late to the party.

Until Forza can break 10 million sales consistently like Gran Turismo can, it will never dethrone the GT series. Scores really don't matter other then system wars, more people enjoy gran turismo and the sales prove it.

I don't know sales for each, except both are very successful. However, as far as I know, Forza is currently the most respected console racing sim out there. In the past few years, it's taken the GT series away from the spotlight. Just by releasing more games overall and having a great community and online support. Some argue the game plays better, but I can't comment on that.

Very simple: If a casual gamer steps into an electronics store today, and says to the salesman : " I"m a huge racing game fan, and I'm looking to buy the best possible racing sim, with the best graphics on console". Pretty sure that salesman would answer Forza 5. MS has that genre locked for now, imo anyways.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#158 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

@Omega-316 said:

Is GS not the real world? Where am I?

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Omega-316
Member since 2011 • 981 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@Omega-316 said:

On a website that uses only 1 opinion for a review. Metacritic is what everyone uses to judge a product. Movie or game. Sure you can brag about this game getting a 9 with other users of this crappy site. But that's pretty much it.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#160 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@Omega-316 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Omega-316 said:

On a website that uses only 1 opinion for a review. Metacritic is what everyone uses to judge a product. Movie or game. Sure you can brag about this game getting a 9 with other users of this crappy site. But that's pretty much it.

Yes, but cows made it perfectly clear we cant use other sites opinions because DR3 and KI dominated KZ. so we had to stick with GS. you cant have your cake and eat it too. Face it, PS4 games are shit. Xbox One games are great!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

@Omega-316 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Omega-316 said:

They have second opinion reviews now. You said the "real world," which I assume, includes GS. I must be mistaken.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#162 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

I'm glad some reviewers are acknowledging the lack of content/features especially compared to older versions.