Ubisoft: 'Development PS3/360-version Watch Dogs not started yet'

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#51 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="lunar1122"]

wheres your comments now drops of jupiter

PC MASTER RACE.  All gameplay demos of watchdogs were from PC.   Even after the ps4 event when they were interviewing the producer of watch dogs on gametrailers, The first question the host asked him is which platform is watchdogs currently playing on. And he said PC. 

lunar1122

Cool. Do you feel better about your PC purchase now?

yes i will, consoles hold back pc games. Its good to hear now that instead of designing on xbox 360 first,  They now for all of their games design PC first then downscale for other platforms if so needed.

Which at the end of the day , means extremely good pc versions. Which makes me very happy.

Meh, I find people on here over exaggerate PC graphics. But glad you're happy.

lunar1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 lunar1122
Member since 2012 • 784 Posts

[QUOTE="lunar1122"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Cool. Do you feel better about your PC purchase now?

ShadowMoses900

yes i will, consoles hold back pc games. Its good to hear now that instead of designing on xbox 360 first,  They now for all of their games design PC first then downscale for other platforms if so needed.

Which at the end of the day , means extremely good pc versions. Which makes me very happy.

Meh, I find people on here over exaggerate PC graphics. But glad you're happy.

Its more than just the graphics..... Its everything . AI /Physics etc

"Every core pillar of the game is able to be pushed further. We're able to push the immersion. The fidelity of the graphics is one part of the immersion, but it's more than graphics.

"I'll give you small examples; it's like the fidelity of the wind, how it will have everything reacting as it blows through the city, the AI reaction when something happens, every AI has to make a decision on how they'll react to it.

"We can spend more time in the brain of each AI with a more powerful machine, saying, 'OK, how will I react to what just happened there? Where will I run to? Will I call the cops?', or stuff like that.

"Our game's in an open city where you can get into a very fast sports car and drive at 150 miles an hour, so typically what happens then is that you'll trade off scale or density but we don't want to do that, because in Watch Dogs you can hack anything, and if you end up in a street where there's nothing, then the game's truth kind of falls down.

"We want to have a lot of density in our city, a lot of people that you can spy into, and lots of things you can do. So that's density while keeping scale"

Basically hes saying if you got a crappy piece of hardware aka wiiu/last gen consoles. You can expect to get an inferior experience. 

OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#53 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

remember ubisoft confirmed wii u version alongisde ps4 version so its in the next gen bracket period because wii was nintendos 7th gen system wiiu is their next gen and ubisoft is starting on next gen first-wiiu 720 ps4 pc)

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

Great to hear the Wii U version is getting some love. I will most likey get the game for PS4 unless they do something special with the Wii U gamepad.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#55 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
Where does that leave the WiiU version?dobzilian
They'll reskin Assassins Creed and call it a day.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

They should just make Watch Dogs a PS4/PC game. What better incentive to buy a next gen console than exclusive games for that console?

ShadowMoses900

They should make it for all possible platforms that can handle it, that includes the 720 too. If they want to make a downscaled Wii U version they can.

Really the Wii-U is only "next gen" if you define it by being Nintendo's next system, it's not next gen in anyother aspect however. They do the same thing with cars, they release the "next generation" of cars that have all these new features, if a car company released a new car which just has a radio now introduced to that model that doesn't make it part of the next generation in the slightest.

That's how I see the Wii-U. It's only next gen for Nintendo.

The WiiU of version of watch dogs is inbetween the PS4 and the 360/PS3 versions graphically.

darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts

[QUOTE="HaloinventedFPS"]

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

Interesting. I would speculate that next gen consoles will get it a bit earlier than PC.

faizan_faizan

Doubt it, FC3 was on PC at the same time

A few days later. 

Nope, I picked up Far Cry 3 for PC the same day it released on the consoles.
klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#58 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

They should just skip the current gen and stick only with next gen.