Trials Fusion Day One Patch - Increases res on X1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#153 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Oh and just to twist that e-knife before I go @rocky_denace these are the WiiU numbers too. MS trailing in last place game wise. Ouch.

There are currently 324 games on this list as of March 31, 2014.

Exclusive = 47 (33 at retail, 14 download-only)
Console exclusive and/or timed = 26 (2 at retail, 24 download-only)
Multiplatform = 140 (79 at retail, 60 download-only)
Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#155  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Read the rules, louts, no more than four posts per quote tree. FFS trim it down.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace

Morning chum, I had fantastic dreams about PS4 having more games than Xbone. Did you have any dreams of Xbone releasing more games? I thought not. Bad times for you :/. I just wanted to pinch myself for a minute to check this is true. Looks like it is! PS4 has more games, didn't you say that Xbone had more games Rocky? Looks like you're wrong :). Owning lemmings in the glorious afternoon sun is nice.

xbone:

There are currently 152 games on this list.

Playable = 38 available to purchase (9 of these are exclusive to Xbox One)

PS4:

There are currently 213 games on this list.

Playable = 63 available to purchase (10 of these are exclusive to PS4)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@rocky_denace said:
@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace

Morning chum, I had fantastic dreams about PS4 having more games than Xbone. Did you have any dreams of Xbone releasing more games? I thought not. Bad times for you :/. I just wanted to pinch myself for a minute to check this is true. Looks like it is! PS4 has more games, didn't you say that Xbone had more games Rocky? Looks like you're wrong :). Owning lemmings in the glorious afternoon sun is nice.

xbone:

PS4:

You see why you where dreaming of games because that's what you have to do on indiestation4 I'm actually play first party AAA caliber exclusives like Forza 5, DR3, KI,RYSE,TITANFALL, With plenty more to come like Halo 5, GEARS, QUANTUM BREAK, FABLE LEGENDS, SUNSET OVERDRIVE,

So there is nothing you can do to win this you are stuck with less AAA caliber first party games and are playing on indiestation 4 meanwhile once again I'm playing currently more AAA caliber first party big budget games and the X1 has more of these slated in the pipeline. So keep trying to convince yourself you like playing a $400 indie box why I'm playing big budget first party AAA caliber exclusives. We all know I win no body on gamespot prefers indies over big budget AAA caliber games and no one in their right mind goes in thinking a PS system is going to be a more indie box but guess what LMFAO!! IT IS!!!

http://birdreynolds.com/wp-content/uploads/tumblr_inline_mir0jhFHDC1qcghyl.gif

Titanfall, not first party nor exclusive.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:
@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace

xbone:

PS4:

You see why you where dreaming of games because that's what you have to do on indiestation4 I'm actually playing first party AAA caliber exclusives like Forza 5, DR3, KI, RYSE, TITANFALL, with plenty more to come like Halo 5, GEARS, QUANTUM BREAK, FABLE LEGENDS, SUNSET OVERDRIVE,

So there is nothing you can do to win this you are stuck with less AAA caliber first party games and are playing on indiestation 4. Meanwhile once again I'm playing currently more AAA caliber first party big budget games and the X1 has more of these slated in the pipeline. So keep trying to convince yourself you like playing a $400 indie box why I'm playing big budget first party AAA caliber exclusives. We all know I win nobody on gamespot prefers indies over big budget AAA caliber games. And no one in their right mind goes in thinking a PS system is going to be a more indie box but guess what LMFAO!! IT IS!!!

lol uh oh. It's awake at last! Rarrwghh!

PS4 still has more games than Xbone. Did your dreams come true about MS releasing more games?

PS4 gamers are stuck with more games being on PS4 than on Xbone? Damn, that's hardly a bad thing. MS should take note.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

From Polygon.com's review -

"Trials Fusion is stymied by some glaring technical issues. The most noticeable of these arrives in the form of texture pop-in, as signs and background environments jump from blurry to sharp from one second to the next. Both the Xbox One and the PS4 versions of the game suffered from these issues. The Xbox One version had additional problems, as specific levels show harsh frame rate drops and screen tearing."

http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/16/5617986/trials-fusion-review

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By misterpmedia

@Nike_Air said:

From Polygon.com's review -

"Trials Fusion is stymied by some glaring technical issues. The most noticeable of these arrives in the form of texture pop-in, as signs and background environments jump from blurry to sharp from one second to the next. Both the Xbox One and the PS4 versions of the game suffered from these issues. The Xbox One version had additional problems, as specific levels show harsh frame rate drops and screen tearing."

http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/16/5617986/trials-fusion-review

@rocky_denace Getting owned so hard I might have to send invites out so System Wars folk can attend his funeral. Here's some samples of Rocky's work in this thread also...a little wall of shame too actually ;):

I guess PS4 has the frame rate and resolution on lock like I even predicted in this topic :P. Additional problems on Xbone for an already inferior multiplat adding another superior multiplat to the PS4 and it's greater library of games.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:
@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:
@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace

xbone:

PS4:

You see why you where dreaming of games because that's what you have to do on indiestation4 I'm actually playing first party AAA caliber exclusives like Forza 5, DR3, KI, RYSE, TITANFALL, with plenty more to come like Halo 5, GEARS, QUANTUM BREAK, FABLE LEGENDS, SUNSET OVERDRIVE,

So there is nothing you can do to win this you are stuck with less AAA caliber first party games and are playing on indiestation 4. Meanwhile once again I'm playing currently more AAA caliber first party big budget games and the X1 has more of these slated in the pipeline. So keep trying to convince yourself you like playing a $400 indie box why I'm playing big budget first party AAA caliber exclusives. We all know I win nobody on gamespot prefers indies over big budget AAA caliber games. And no one in their right mind goes in thinking a PS system is going to be a more indie box but guess what LMFAO!! IT IS!!!

lol uh oh. It's awake at last! Rarrwghh!

PS4 still has more games than Xbone. Did your dreams come true about MS releasing more games?

PS4 gamers are stuck with more games being on PS4 than on Xbone? Damn, that's hardly a bad thing. MS should take note.

Still touting those indies I see because we all know you can't name out more first party AAA caliber exclusives Like i have for 2 pages now so you keep touting indies LOL. We get it you like playing a lot of low budget trashy indies games on indiestation 4. Meanwhile I like playing big budget AAA caliber first party exclusives on X1. So have fun with your indies and dreaming and wishing you where playing all the big budget first party AAA caliber exclusives on X1.

Come on man you know you have been DESTROYED you have not once tried to list actual names of games referencing big budget AAA caliber first party exclusives and why have you not because you know you would only be OWNING YOURSLEF!!!

X1>>>>>>indiestation 4 in big budget first party AAA caliber exclusives and everyone knows it so have fun dreaming about your indies.

Oh by the way just today Sony sold most of their stock in Square Enix LMFAO!!! Sony selling everything they have loosing IP's closing studios already has less first party exclusives and PS4 becoming nothing more then indiestation 4 LMFAO!!! Keep convincing yourself your a indie gamer because that's what you are on indiestation 4

LOL you cows and your indiestation 4 arguments LMFAO CLASSIC!!!

PS4 has more games and even runs games better than Xbone. Didn't read any of that. You should read the one I tagged you in though. ;)

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#165 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

This thread is still active and completely off topic now I see. lol!!

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

Sounds like the Xbone still has worse texture streaming, frame rate and screen tearing issues than the PS4 does, even with the lowered resolution.

How does it go again?

BLOWN

THE

OUT

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 lostrib

@rocky_denace said:

Yup and you still refuse to try and list names of actual Sony first party exclusives because you know you will be DESTROYED so your sticking to the I love indiestation 4 argument.

Here you go lets do this.

X1

DR3

Titanfall AAA

Kinect Sports

Forza 5 AAA

Killer Instinct

RYSE

Sunset Overdrive

Halo 5

Quantum Break

Fable Legends

Gears Of War

Indiestation 4

Killflop

Knack

UC4

The order

Delay Club

You see you have been UTTERLY DETSROYED!!! Have a nice day AM CRY YOU LOOSE!!!

Dude, Titanfall still not first party nor exclusive.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#170 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

X1

Titanfall AAA

I know this is just a fake account, but surely you're aware that Titanfall is a multi-platform game.

This thread reads like a dedication to your ineptitude. And to think it was originally about the Xbox One getting a low-resolution version of a fun little arcade game.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Nike_Air

Rocky_Denace is melting down. I think a mod should throw him a PM and a lifeline and a trolling warning.

He has no idea what a 1st party game is , what a AAA caliber games is. I haven't seen this much rage , regret , and desperation in an individual is a long time here. This is troubling.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#175  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@rocky_denace said:
@Dire_Weasel said:

@rocky_denace said:

X1

Titanfall AAA

I know this is just a fake account, but surely you're aware that Titanfall is a multi-platform game.

This thread reads like a dedication to your ineptitude. And to think it was originally about the Xbox One getting a low-resolution version of a fun little arcade game.

LOL AM CRY nope sorry anything on X1 not on PS4 is EXCLUSIVE DEAL WITH IT!!!

I swear I've seen you on here before, under another account.

That idiotic post style is just so familiar.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 misterpmedia

If anyone wants to see @rocky_denace getting even more owned you can click here Ownage. This is on top of the fact he claims there's more games for Xbone than there is for PS4, which is factually incorrect.

You're welcome.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Nike_Air

These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face. These things are a drag: PS4 having more games than Xbone, holes in my arguments, no money in my pocket for a PS4, and the sun shining on Cows' faces.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 lostrib

@rocky_denace said:
@Dire_Weasel said:

@rocky_denace said:

X1

Titanfall AAA

Sorry, anything on multiple platforms is a multiplat. DEAL WITH IT!

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

If anyone wants to see @rocky_denace getting even more owned you can click here Ownage. This is on top of the fact he claims there's more games for Xbone than there is for PS4, which is factually incorrect.

You're welcome.

@misterpmedia said:

You're welcome.

Your BUTTHURT for indiestation 4 is MASSIVE you have not and can still not post anything to beat me you keep posting a bunch of trashy indie games LMFAO!!!

Until you can beat this you will be suffering MASSIVE Am Cry Butthurt

X1

DR3

Titanfall AAA

Kinect Sports

Forza 5 AAA

Killer Instinct

RYSE

Sunset Overdrive

Halo 5

Quantum Break

Fable Legends

Gears Of War

Indiestation 4

Killflop

Infamous

Knack

UC4

The order

Delay Club

So are you finally ready to admit that PS4 owners can buy more games on their system than an Xbone owner? I think it's probably time. How ever many times I've been owning you with each comment has probably passed the high side of 50+, and that's a significant number too. 50+ is how many more games there are on PS4 than Xbone. :)

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Dire_Weasel

@rocky_denace said:

No, actually, not an exclusive. I've been leveling up on my copy on the Xbox 360.

Also, you're not a fakeboy, are you? You're just ban dodging. While drunk, it looks like.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 misterpmedia

@Dire_Weasel said:

@rocky_denace said:

No, actually, not an exclusive. I've been leveling up on my copy on the Xbox 360.

Also, you're not a fakeboy, are you? You're just ban dodging. While drunk, it looks like.

@lostrib said:

@rocky_denace said:
@Dire_Weasel said:

@rocky_denace said:

X1

Titanfall AAA

Sorry, anything on multiple platforms is a multiplat. DEAL WITH IT!

I would avoid directly talking to it. rookie mistake from you both lol.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Dire_Weasel

@misterpmedia said:

I would avoid directly talking to it. rookie mistake from you both lol.

Good point, I really should know better.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

You're welcome.

@misterpmedia said:

You're welcome.

Your BUTTHURT for indiestation 4 is MASSIVE you have not and can still not post anything to beat me you keep posting a bunch of trashy indie games LMFAO!!!

Until you can beat this you will be suffering MASSIVE Am Cry Butthurt

X1

DR3

Titanfall AAA

Kinect Sports

Forza 5 AAA

Killer Instinct

RYSE

Sunset Overdrive

Halo 5

Quantum Break

Fable Legends

Gears Of War

Indiestation 4

Killflop

Infamous

Knack

UC4

The order

Delay Club

So are you finally ready to admit that PS4 owners can buy more games on their system than an Xbone owner? I think it's probably time. How ever many times I've been owning you with each comment has probably passed the high side of 50+, and that's a significant number too. 50+ is how many more games there are on PS4 than Xbone. :)

You have avoided trying to type out actually names of first party games like a plague. I've even done it for you and you can Clearly See that you have been DETROYED!!! Yet you still keep going to ol faithful indie games LMFAO!!! Since when dating all the way back to 1995 has PS been known or have cows praised a PS system for being a indie box? Now all the sudden because Sony is BROKE and does not have the edge any longer in first party big budget exclusive we are seeing cows proclaim praise the trashy low budget indie games?

You know what I'm saying is all true and I know your butthurt is massive but it's ok I'll mail you some tissues

Let me know when you finally admit to being wrong and that the PS4 has more games and more announced this 2014. I can wait all day. Nothing you can type will ever reverse this. I'd get some bengay for your fingers because you're going to be typing a lot after every time I own you with each reply.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By lostrib

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

You have avoided trying to type out actually names of first party games like a plague. I've even done it for you and you can Clearly See that you have been DETROYED!!! Yet you still keep going to ol faithful indie games LMFAO!!! Since when dating all the way back to 1995 has PS been known or have cows praised a PS system for being a indie box? Now all the sudden because Sony is BROKE and does not have the edge any longer in first party big budget exclusive we are seeing cows proclaim praise the trashy low budget indie games?

You know what I'm saying is all true and I know your butthurt is massive but it's ok I'll mail you some tissues

You do realize that through out this entire exchange, you're the one that looks like a dumbass?

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Nike_Air

If Rocky_Denace had a PS4 , just imagine all of the exclusives he could brag about -

• Killzone SF
  • Knack
  • Injustice God Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • DC Universe Online
  • inFAMOUS Second Son
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete
  • Final Fantasy XIV A Real Reborn
  • War Thunder
  • MLB The Show 14
  • Bound by Flame
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Diablo III Reaper of Souls
  • Driveclub
  • Planetside 2
  • Deep Down
  • The Order 1886
  • Tropico 5
  • Guilty Gear XrD
  • Lily Bergamo
  • H-Hour World's Elite
  • Uncharted
  • and more !

lol IndieXbox One

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

Rocky, take a day off and chill the heck out. Way too much spamming from you. As a side note, anymore disruptively long chain quotes get a one day ban by default. That is just lazy and disrespectful.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 misterpmedia

@Randolph said:

Rocky, take a day off and chill the heck out. Way too much spamming from you. As a side note, anymore disruptively long chain quotes get a one day ban by default. That is just lazy and disrespectful.

Noted.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Lazy devs is the reason it's only 900p. Look at Forza 5 it's 1080p 60fps. Are you guys saying that Trials Fusion looks better than Forza 5?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

@xhawk27 said:

Lazy devs is the reason it's only 900p. Look at Forza 5 it's 1080p 60fps. Are you guys saying that Trials Fusion looks better than Forza 5?

It doesn't even look better on PS4, nice textures on that PS4

That's a texture streaming issue, you dumbfuck lem. Best not to get your bullshit from "FutureProofXbox."

Straight from Digital Foundry:

It falls to resolution to define the better console release - and in this case the PS4's full 1080p native resolution gives it a clear edge. [F]or clinical, bright indoor areas the [Xbone's] increased pixel-crawl is a distraction. Both versions suffer from texture pop-in and occasional tearing in different areas," Both versions suffer from texture pop-in and occasional tearing in different areas.

PC is the best of the four, then, with PS4 coming closest to matching it,

Lemmings destroyed once again.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher:

Actually the textures look better on the One. Others have pointed out that if you look at the thumbnails in all of the images the XOne wins.

Also if you watch the video of the pic above the textures remain muddy and never clears up. Doesn't matter if you want to call it texture streaming issue. The point is the muddiness remains.

Yes DF gives the nod to the ps4 but on closer inspection it should've been a tie or even to give a slight edge to the XOne. I have respect for DF but their conclusions are not always right.

No sense in giving me 1080 if all it does is magnify muddy/less defined textures.

900-upscaled 1080 w/better textures>> 1080 native with poor textures.

This kind of thinking is why they favored albeit slightly the XOne in the Thief face-off.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 GrenadeLauncher
@greensand24 said:

@GrenadeLauncher:

Actually the textures look better on the One. Others have pointed out that if you look at the thumbnails in all of the images the XOne wins.

Also if you watch the video of the pic above the textures remain muddy and never clears up. Doesn't matter if you want to call it texture streaming issue. The point is the muddiness remains.

Yes DF gives the nod to the ps4 but on closer inspection it should've been a tie or even to give a slight edge to the XOne. I have respect for DF but their conclusions are not always right.

No sense in giving me 1080 if all it does is magnify muddy/less defined textures.

900-upscaled 1080 w/better textures>> 1080 native with poor textures.

This kind of thinking is why they favored albeit slightly the XOne in the Thief face-off.

Wrong again. DF have given it to the PS4 which looks better thanks to a crisper, clearer resolution. So that's, what, Call of Dogs, Strider and Thief you have now? What an illustrious list.

"but on closer inspection it should've been a tie or even to give a slight edge to the [Shitbox Done]." LMAO, keep on dreaming.

Just like NPD, it is time for you to eat your lumps.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Xbox One has superior version. PS4 has mud for textures and more fog. The ONE version is simply beautiful.

Watch for yourselves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcklldryRhw

1080p??? LOL to achieve that number they had to wash things out. Another superior version to The ONE. The scales will soon tip.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher:

There is no need for the LMAO remarks as I have both a PS4 and XOne and was gonna pick this up on the PS4.

I was annoyed that the XOne didn't hit 1080. But seeing that the One has better textures and more contrast I can deal with the virtually non-existent difference between native 1080 and the upscaled 1080 900 version.

I care for resolution but can't stand muddy/less-defined textures. So XOne version it is for me.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

Who does one believe: the technical experts or blind lemmings like Justin and SlowRobby?

It falls to resolution to define the better console release - and in this case the PS4's full 1080p native resolution gives it a clear edge. [F]or clinical, bright indoor areas the [Xbone's] increased pixel-crawl is a distraction. Both versions suffer from texture pop-in and occasional tearing in different areas," Both versions suffer from texture pop-in and occasional tearing in different areas.

PC is the best of the four, then, with PS4 coming closest to matching it,

Suck it down, lems. Every drop. :)