Top 5 generally disliked games that you really enjoyed

• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts
  • Blue Stinger (Dreamcast)
  • The Order: 1886 (PlayStation 4)
  • Mission Impossible (Nintendo 64)
  • Terminator 3: The Redemption (Xbox)
  • D2 (Dreamcast)

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 I_Even_Lift
Member since 2013 • 89 Posts

I have plenty of old games like that but for more recent stuff.

• Quantum Break
  • Killer Instinct
  • Any CoD game
  • Halo 5
  • The Order

I just like simple pick up and play games sometimes, sue me.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44611 Posts
  • Metroid: Other M
  • Lost Planet 2
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Dante's Inferno
  • Dead Space 3
  • Dead Island & DI: Riptide
  • Split Second: Velocity
  • Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2
dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dynamitecop

@I_Even_Lift said:

• Quantum Break
  • Killer Instinct
  • Any CoD game
  • Halo 5
  • The Order

Literally no game but The Order on that list is generally disliked.

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (PS2)

Shinobi (PS2)

Jumping Flash! (PS1)

Ehrgeiz (PS1)

Tobal 2 (PS1)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

Ryse

The Order

Blue Dragon

AC Unity

Lost Odyssey

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts

@dynamitecop: Halo and Quantum Break got slammed on this board. He's right to list them.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts
@freedomfreak said:

@dynamitecop: Halo and Quantum Break got slammed on this board. He's right to list them.

QB statistics incoming

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dynamitecop
@freedomfreak said:

Who is talking about System Wars? Also, people who actually played both of them around here generally liked them much more than those who did not...

This isn't a discussion of "I'm a cow and I'm going to shit on the perception of a game all over this subforum", this is about what people who have actually played these games think of them, who cares about the rest, they're dumb as shit and don't have a leg to stand on.

What is with this closed minded bubble where everyone seems to think nothing exists beyond these walls?

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 I_Even_Lift

@dynamitecop said:
@I_Even_Lift said:

• Quantum Break
  • Killer Instinct
  • Any CoD game
  • Halo 5
  • The Order

Literally no game but The Order on that list is generally disliked.

Mmm I'll give you CoD. In the real world other people love CoD.

But the rest have a bad rep. I've seen more hate for Quantum Break than The Order.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dynamitecop
@I_Even_Lift said:

Mmm I'll give you CoD. In the real world other people love CoD.

But the rest have a bad rep. I've seen more hate for Quantum Break than The Order.

None of them have a bad rep, they have a skewed perception from a vocal group of fanboys in opposition who have never actually played them, big difference.

@dynamitecop said:

Who is talking about System Wars? Also, people who actually played both of them around here generally liked them much more than those who did not...

This isn't a discussion of "I'm a cow and I'm going to shit on the perception of a game all over this subforum", this is about what people who have actually played these games think of them, who cares about the rest, they're dumb as shit and don't have a leg to stand on.

What is with this closed minded bubble where everyone seems to think nothing exists beyond these walls?

^^^

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 I_Even_Lift

Hey bub, you made the topic and I answered. What's up with the animosity?

I don't go around in real life and ask people their opinions on games. I'm just going with what I see online. I'm sure most of us do. If you're in direct contact with hundreds of gamers in real life that's awesome, but I'm not.

You asked what games we enjoy that are generally disliked and I gave an honest answer.

Sheesh.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dynamitecop

@I_Even_Lift said:

I don't go around in real life and ask people their opinions on games. I'm just going with what I see online. I'm sure most of us do. If you're in direct contact with hundreds of gamers in real life that's awesome, but I'm not.

You asked what games we enjoy that are generally disliked and I gave an honest answer.

Sheesh.

But they're not generally disliked, you gave an answer based upon a misinformed point of view, I'm simply correcting you.

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 I_Even_Lift
@dynamitecop said:

None of them have a bad rep, they have a skewed perception from a vocal group of fanboys in opposition who have never actually played them, big difference.

Ok that's how you see it so whatever.

Do you have some data to prove that? If not then leave alone bub.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@I_Even_Lift: he's been rather upset over the quantum break reviews

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 freedomfreak  Online
@I_Even_Lift said:

Sheesh.

He's fanboy. Don't take jabs at anything Microsoft. He can be really nasty about it.

@dynamitecop said:
@freedomfreak said:

And the rest of the internet.

Having read the impressions of a lot of people in this place regarding Quantum Break, it's easy to say that it's generally disliked. Mind you, I didn't take your review or thoughts about the game into account, due to your fanboy behaviour. It's nothing personal. I just prefer a more non-biased source.

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 I_Even_Lift
@dynamitecop said:

But they're not generally disliked, you gave an answer based upon a misinformed point of view, I'm simply correcting you.

I see negativity surrounding these games all the time. That makes me misinformed?

I don't care about the underlying motives, I'm just telling you what I see.

Why did I even post in this thread? Why do you feel the need to correct those who respond to your subjective question?

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 I_Even_Lift

@lostrib said:

@I_Even_Lift: he's been rather upset over the quantum break reviews

That's a shame, I never let reviews deflate my gaming boner.

@freedomfreak said:

He's fanboy. Don't take jabs at anything Microsoft. He can be really nasty about it.

But I actually like those games lol.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Wow, 1st post and Nya is off the wall.

Mine are:

Dead Space 3.

Heavy Rain

Gran Turismo 5

Yakuza Dead Souls

Star Ocean 4

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By freedomfreak  Online
@I_Even_Lift said:

That won't stop him. You posted them in a "generally disliked" thread. This angers him, because it makes the games look bad. I know, it's weird, but people can be weird. Just let him have his say. He likes that.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dynamitecop

@freedomfreak said:
@I_Even_Lift said:

Sheesh.

@dynamitecop said:
@freedomfreak said:

And the rest of the internet.

Having read the impressions of a lot of people in this place regarding Quantum Break, it's easy to say that it's generally disliked. Mind you, I didn't take your review or thoughts about the game into account, due to your fanboy behaviour. It's nothing personal. I just prefer a more non-biased source.

Has nothing to do with that, I despise Call of Duty but I'm not arrogant or stupid enough to call it "generally disliked", nor would I call those other games that because they're not. Any rational person on the internet who actually pays attention to the games they're discussing is able to clearly discern between the shit posting from fanboys and actual views of players. The receptions from those games have been favorable from people who have played them, not perfect obviously, but favorable.

Did you really just post the unverified PC Metacritic user reviews for the game? Did you think I wouldn't call you out on that, the game has been plagued with functionality problems unrelated to the actual game itself, that's pathetic.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 freedomfreak  Online

@dynamitecop: It's a damn shame the game shipped the way it did on both platforms. Technical issues abound, but yeah, at least Microsoft will patch it. That's what they're all about this generation.

And as I've stated before, I know the people on this board very well. I know which ones I can trust when it comes to impressions of a video game. And it just so happens, that these people dislike Quantum Break. It's just how it is, and Metacritic also shows this. I hope Remedy's new project will be better and without Microsoft holding them back. It's no secret that they've been decreasing in both popularity and quality since they've joined them.

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 I_Even_Lift

@freedomfreak said:
@I_Even_Lift said:

That won't stop him. You posted them in a "generally disliked" thread. This angers him, because it makes the games look bad. I know, it's weird, but people can be weird. Just let him have his say. He likes that.

Okey doke I understand I guess lol. I lurk this place sometimes I know it can be weird, this is next level derp though.

If he's a X1 fan he should be on my side, not trying to discipline me on public perception.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 freedomfreak  Online
@I_Even_Lift said:
@freedomfreak said:
@I_Even_Lift said:

Okey doke I understand I guess lol. I lurk this place sometimes I know it can be weird, this is next level derp though.

If he's a X1 fan he should be on my side, not trying to discipline me on public perception.

Oh, he's not a fan of the games, he's a fan of the product. I once gave him my gamertag and he kept messaging me, calling me an asshole because I kept posting "cherry picked" bad screenshots on my feed.

I_Even_Lift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 I_Even_Lift
@freedomfreak said:
@I_Even_Lift said:

Oh, he's not a fan of the games, he's a fan of the product. I once gave him my gamertag and he kept messaging me, calling me an asshole because I kept posting "cherry picked" bad screenshots on my feed.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dynamitecop

@freedomfreak said:
@I_Even_Lift said:
@freedomfreak said:
@I_Even_Lift said:

I never once added you on Xbox Live, you have me confused for someone else.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 freedomfreak  Online

@dynamitecop: It was you. I still remember your avatar.

@I_Even_Lift: I know, right? I was just having a laugh.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23718 Posts

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dynamitecop
@freedomfreak said:

@dynamitecop: It was you. I still remember your avatar.

@I_Even_Lift: I know, right? I was just having a laugh.

It most certainly was not.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 freedomfreak  Online
@dynamitecop said:

Let's just drop it and focus on the topic at hand. At least you were nice enough to PM me here, and apologize for it.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dynamitecop

@freedomfreak said:
@dynamitecop said:

Let's just drop it and focus on the topic at hand. At least you were nice enough to PM me here, and apologize for it.

You are very, very confused.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

@I_Even_Lift: @freedomfreak: To be fair Freedom the QB user score you posted was from the PC version, the X1 version has a 7.5. Also most people who played Quantum Break really seem to like it, myself included. Halo 5 is also generally liked, especially for its multiplayer. I think cows on this board just make these games seem more unliked than what they really are.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Primorandomguy

Here's my list.

1.) Final Fantasy XIII

2.) Fable 3

3.) Soul Caliber Legends

I think that's about it... Most games that are generally disliked I dislike too, for the most part. I'll add in I love Resident Evil 5. But I've seen more mixed receptions of that then negative.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Primorandomguy

@Heil68: I wouldn't say Lost Odyssey is generally disliked, most people on here seem to love it actually. You're other 4 choices though... Yeah they are disliked lol.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 freedomfreak  Online
@dynamitecop said:

For real, now?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ConanTheStoner

Metroid Prime 3 is the big one for me. I had a great time with the game, but most seem to see it in the range of average to garbage.

More recently would be SFV, but that's an odd one. Lauded by the fighting game community, despised by everyone else. No middle ground really.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dynamitecop

@primorandomguy said:

@I_Even_Lift: @freedomfreak: To be fair Freedom the QB user score you posted was from the PC version, the X1 version has a 7.5. Also most people who played Quantum Break really seem to like it, myself included. Halo 5 is also generally liked, especially for its multiplayer. I think cows on this board just make these games seem more unliked than what they really are.

Which is exactly what I said, they setup this perception that these games on an opposing platform are garbage or generally disliked when that's simply not the case.

Take The Order 1886 for example, sure a lot of Xbox people took stabs at it, but look at the PlayStation community, they're driving the knife into it just as bad, that's not happening with Quantum Break, Halo 5 or even Killer Instinct of all things.

They're generally well received games, not generally disliked.

@freedomfreak said:
@dynamitecop said:

For real, now?

100%

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@dynamitecop said:

For real, now?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 freedomfreak  Online

Rise of the Tomb Raider

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ConanTheStoner

@freedomfreak:

Not sure what's worse here, Nya getting exposed, or you using the white background.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#41  Edited By BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17835 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@dynamitecop said:

For real, now?

LMAO. Owned.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 freedomfreak  Online
@ConanTheStoner said:

Not sure what's worse here, Nya getting exposed, or you using the white background.

Don't worry, I got a friend who's black.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dynamitecop
@freedomfreak said:
@dynamitecop said:

For real, now?

That is photoshopped, what a joke of a poster you are, you're actually fabricating things because the direction this thread is going? That's not even the correct font for this forum.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 freedomfreak  Online
@dynamitecop said:

That is photoshopped, what a joke of a poster you are, you're actually fabricating things because the direction this thread is going? That's not even the correct font for this forum.

It was also a month ago. They changed the font recently. My recent PMs show this.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dynamitecop

@freedomfreak said:
@dynamitecop said:

It was also a month ago. They changed the font recently. My recent PMs show this.

You're a liar, a horrible one at that.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ConanTheStoner

Well, on the subject of screen capped PMs, I got this weird one the other day. Thought I was browsing a porn site for a second there.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Primorandomguy

@dynamitecop: I understand but you do come off very strong. You can just say your opinion and move on. I really don't think I even lift had an agenda or malicious intent behind his list.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Primorandomguy

@ConanTheStoner: Lol Freedoms post with the messages between him and dynamite are fake though, look at the member since 2004 bit lol. I bought it too until I saw that. Lol

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 freedomfreak  Online

@ConanTheStoner: Did you chat?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ConanTheStoner

@freedomfreak:

lol nah. Probably should have though, was just too busy.