Top 10 plat-formers of all time.

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

User Lists: 1

#1 The_Deepblue
Member since 2007 • 1484 Posts

The platforming genre isn't as amazing these days, but from the NES era until the days of the Playstation One and N64, this genre was king in my opinion. Last generation saw some great platforming series emerge especially on the PS2. Gamecube had its Mario, and the Xbox had a couple of good platformers as well. Plat-forming was probably my favorite genre in gaming for quite some time. And I would like to share my opinion on what I think are the top 10 plat-formers of all time.

10. Donkey Kong Country [SNES] - It's the little things that really help Donkey Kong be different from other platformers. The game didn't really do too much new in the genre, but it did what it did do very well. Donkey Kong Country was an amazing looking game back in those days, and the feeling of helping Donkey and Diddy Kong make their way through the jungles, mountains, mines, and caves is still one adored by nostalgic attics today. The soundtrack and sound effects are also very memorable.

9. Klonoa 2: Luntea's Veil [PS2] - It's such a shame that very few people payed any attention to this game. Those who bought and enjoyed Klonoa 2 for the Playstation 2 know what I am talking about. When talking about games that have been overlooked or underrated, Klonoa 2 belongs right there with such titles. Klonoa 2 is a 2D platformer with cel-shaded graphics. Klonoa 2 may be cute looking, but as the game goes on its puzzles can be very challenging. Its gameplay is very unique and contains some very entertaining boss battles. The game's highlight could be the fantastic 3D boarding levels where you surf the waters and snow board across snowy mountains. It's hard to find Klonoa 2 nowadays, but if you do find it, I suggest you give it a try. I think it's the best platformer from the last generation of consoles.

8. Spyro the Dragon 2: Ripto's Rage [Playstation] - You never know what you are going to get with a series first sequel. A part 2 in some series ends up being a strange and sometimes unexpected departure from the original formula, or could take what the original game did and improve upon it. Spyro improved upon what the original did. Spyro wasn't too different from many plat-formers in those days, but the production, quality, and plain fun that the game offers up helps seperate itself from the pack. The best platformer on the PS1 has great level designs, great cast of characters, awesome challenges, and that charm.

7. Super Mario Bros. [NES] - Super Mario Bros. isn't on this list because it saved the industry and helped revolutionize console gaming, or anything like that. If the game wasn't a fantastic platformer it would not be on the list at all. Even after nearly 25 years, Super Mario Bros. holds up very well. I have played through the game dozens and dozens of times. Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima once said "It's simply impossible to grow tired of Super Mario Bros." I have to agree with Hideo. Even until this day the Super Mario series is still universally praised and adored by millions. And this is the game that started it all.

6. Super Mario 64 [Nintendo 64] - Just as the original Super Mario Bros. set the standards for how 2D plat-forming should be done, Super Mario 64 did the same thing with 3D gaming. One of the best launch titles of all time, Super Mario 64 was considered to be the first real great fully 3D gaming experience. Everything you loved from the classic 2D games were back and bigger than ever. The art style of the game stayed true to the series, and the platforming was tight, smooth, and incredibly entertaining.

5. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 [Sega Genesis] - If Sega had any chance of beating Nintendo's SNES back in the day, it's best chance would be with its infamous Sonic the Hedgehog series. Well, the Genesis lost the console war that gen to the SNES, but the Sonic series on the Genesis was still epic. The best game in the series, and the best game on the Genesis, and the best thing Sega has ever been a part of is the amazing Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Sonic was fast and cool and Mario was slow and fat. This was what Sega was persuading everyone to believe when Mario & Sonic were colliding for the plat-forming crown. Sonic 2 was such a great improvement over the first. Better stages, faster, multiplayer, great bosses, and the addition of Sonic's two-tailed fox friend, Tails, makes Sonic the Hedgehog a timeless plat-forming classic. I remember playing this game almost non-stop for years as a kid. When I think of Sega I think of this game.

4. Super Mario Bros. 3 [NES] - Super Mario Bros. 3 was an evolutionary take on the original Super Mario Bros. Using the same formula as the original, Super Mario Bros. 3 allowed exploration seen in no other game before it. The secrets that could be found made the game worth exploring. The artstyle and power ups were as weird and awesome as ever. Explaining and describing what is so great about Super Mario Bros. 3 is hard to do. In simple terms, it's a Super Mario game, and one of the best Super Mario games, and the best game on the Nintendo Entertainment System.

3. Super Mario World [SNES] - If Super Mario Bros. 3 was an evolutionary take on what the original Super Mario Bros. accomplished, then Super Mario World was yet another evolutionary step for the series. Miyamoto and company were able to take the same idea and make it more fresh and original than ever before. As far as the Super Mario games go, this one is possibly the king of those with nostalgia fever. The graphics were just simply gorgeous, the powerups were few but awesome, and the game had an incredible soundtrack. A masterpiece in every sense of the word.

2. Yoshi's Island [SNES] - If you look back at a lot of seqeuls for many different series in gaming-especially in the plat-forming genre-you may notice that many sequels were just minor improvements over the last installment. Its almost as if they were waiting to see what Nintendo did to see what they needed to do to move forward. Being the king of plat-formers, Nintendo would not move forward without taking a big step in a new direction. Yoshi's Island was not only different in the sense that Mario was not the main playable character in a game in his own series, but Yoshi also had to ability to aim and shoot eggs. If you look at it on a video or screenshot it seems a bit clunky or stupid, but it works beautifully. The artstyle is one of the best in any game period. And the boss battles are some of the most innovative and epic boss battles in any plat-forming game.

1. Super Mario Galaxy [Nintendo Wii] - After the disappointment and bad taste that Super Mario Sunshine left in some people's mouth, Super Mario Galaxy was just what the Doctor ordered. Not to say that Sunshine is a bad game, it's a great one. A weak Super Mario plat-former is still a great plat-former. But Super Mario games are capable of much more. Even after nearly 25 years, the series can still go in exciting new directions. Galaxy is the best looking game Nintendo has ever produced. And I'll gladly pit it up against other good lookers from this generation. Galaxy also may have what is the best soundtrack in any video game I have ever played. Galaxy's "gimmick" that helps make it so unique is the way gravity, or, lack of gravity is such a big part of the game. Being able to run around, jump, and float through space is a lot of fun. In terms of level design, music, graphics, artstyle, boss battles, and just about anything else you can think of, Galaxy has seemed to have topped every Super Mario game before it, which is an incredible accomplishment. I'm not the type who experiences something new and allow it to automatically become my favorite. I compare, I see how it stacks up, and I see how long the flavor lasts. This game is well deserving of the #1 spot on my list. If you are interested in the game I suggest you find a Wii and buy this game. But you really have to allow the game to suck you in to get the best of it. If you allow the game to do that, you will get an experience like no other in the genre, or in gaming period.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts

All Genesis Sonics
the old Mario's
All Sly Raccoons
Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3

Shazenab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shazenab
Member since 2004 • 3413 Posts

1)Mario 64

2)Mario Galaxy

3)Mario Bros 3

4)Sonic the Hedgehog 2

5)Super Mario World

6)Earthworm Jim 2

7) Sonic and knuckles

8)Banjo Kazooie

9)Alladin (the best movie tie in game ever)

10)Yoshis Island

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
No Banjo? Thread failed.
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
No Banjo? Thread failed.Aljosa23
I was going to say that, but he has Yoshi's Island so its not completly failed.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]No Banjo? Thread failed.II-FBIsniper-II

You're from Macedonia? I'm from Serbia.
sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 sexy_chimp
Member since 2007 • 6457 Posts

1. Banjo Threeie

2. Super Mario Galaxy

3. Banjo Kazooie

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Donkey Kong Country 2

6. Super Mario World

7. Yoshi's Island

8. Donkey Kong Country 3

9. Donkey Kong Country

10. Super Mario Bros. 3

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

1. Banjo Threeie

2. Super Mario Galaxy

3. Banjo Kazooie

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Super Mario World

6. Yoshi's Island

7. Super Mario Bros. 3

After that I don't know.

sexy_chimp
Eh, you don't even know what Banjo Threeie looks like.
big_pimpin_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 big_pimpin_99
Member since 2005 • 1197 Posts
Where is Crash Bandicoot, otherwise a very good list.
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]No Banjo? Thread failed.Aljosa23

You're from Macedonia? I'm from Serbia.

Yes sir.
NaiKoN9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NaiKoN9293
Member since 2004 • 4102 Posts
no banjo games? FAIL!!!
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

1) Donkey Kong Country 2

2) Super Mario World

3) Mario 64

4) Sonic 3 & Knucles

5) Super Mario Galaxy

6) Yoshi's Island

7) Super Mario Brothers 3

8) Banjo & Kazooie

9) Donkey Kong Country

10) Jak & Daxter

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#13 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

1 - sonic 2

2 - super mario bros 3

3 - castlevania 4

4 - kid cameleon

5 - sonic 1

6 - super mario bros 2

7 - super mario world

8 - sonic 3

9 - super mario 64

10 - jack and dexter

Fick1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Fick1122
Member since 2006 • 2135 Posts

1. Banjo Threeie

2. Super Mario Galaxy

3. Banjo Kazooie

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Donkey Kong Country 2

6. Super Mario World

7. Yoshi's Island

8. Donkey Kong Country 3

9. Donkey Kong Country

10. Super Mario Bros. 3

sexy_chimp

lmao, there are absolutely no gameplay videos of Banjo Threeie and you have it as number 1.

sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sexy_chimp
[QUOTE="sexy_chimp"]

1. Banjo Threeie

2. Super Mario Galaxy

3. Banjo Kazooie

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Donkey Kong Country 2

6. Super Mario World

7. Yoshi's Island

8. Donkey Kong Country 3

9. Donkey Kong Country

10. Super Mario Bros. 3

Fick1122

lmao, there are absolutely no gameplay videos of Banjo Threeie and you have it as number 1.

Yep, it's that good.

Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts

Eh, you don't even know what Banjo Threeie looks like.
ithilgore2006

It's being made by that great modern day games company Rare so it's bound to be a AAA mega success hit. :roll:

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#17 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

Where is Crash Bandicoot, otherwise a very good list.big_pimpin_99

Crash Bandicoot isn't on the list because it sucks.

Here's mine:

1. Super Mario Galaxy (9.9)

2. Banjo Tooie (9.7)

3. Banjo Kazooie (9.5)

4. Donkey Kong 64 (8.9)

5. Super Mario 64 (8.5)

A couple of generic 2D platformers later:

10. Super Mario Sunshine (7) (The most disappointing game of all time.)

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts

all super mario worlds imo nes, snes, N64, gamecube and galaxy.

sly was decent, Bajo was decent, rayman was decent, Yoshi island was good and Kirby.. Some Ds platform games are great to.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#19 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
Crash Bandicoot is highly needed in that list.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#20 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

Crash Bandicoot is highly needed in that list.carljohnson3456

I am so surprised people still actually like that garbage.

akif22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 akif22
Member since 2003 • 16012 Posts

No Banjo? Thread failed.Aljosa23

agreed

Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
List fails for lack of Sonic CD.
Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts
[QUOTE="sexy_chimp"]

1. Banjo Threeie

2. Super Mario Galaxy

3. Banjo Kazooie

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Donkey Kong Country 2

6. Super Mario World

7. Yoshi's Island

8. Donkey Kong Country 3

9. Donkey Kong Country

10. Super Mario Bros. 3

Fick1122

I'm from the future. I've played it, and its great. Better than Super Mario Galaxy. However, Super Mario Microverse pwns it.

sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sexy_chimp
I forgot about Kirby Superstar. That's a great platformer.
The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The_Deepblue
I love the Crash Bandicoot series on the PS1, but it's not top 10 material in my opinion. The list would be incomplete without those Mario titles, and the other games were fantastic as well. And nope...no Banjo on my list. But that's because I haven't really played any Banjo games. I didn't know what games were great or bad when I had my N64. I was a young kid who just bought whatever. If I ever get the chance to play the Banjo games, I gladly will. I look forward to Banjo Threeie though.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me the lack of love for Conker..
Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts
No Banjo?:(
The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 The_Deepblue
Nope, no Banjo. As I said, I never got around to playing them. And even if I went to play the N64 Banjo games today they probably would not make the list anyways. It would feel a bit outdated and would not be able to grab me in the way that it could have had I played it when it first came out.
TheMysticHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheMysticHorse
Member since 2006 • 580 Posts
1. Yoshi's Island 2. Super Mario Bros 3 3. Super Mario World 4. Super Mario Bros 5. Super Mario 64 6. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 7. Jumping Flash 8. Super Mario Galaxy 9. Psychonauts 10. Banjo Kazooie
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

1.) super mario world

2.) super mario bros 3

3.) yoshis island

4.) sonic the hedgehog

5.) super mario galaxy

6.)megaman X

7.) super metroid

(wether this counts as an action platformer or a 2-d shooter in controversial, i count it as an action platformer/shooter)

8.) megaman ZX

9.) rachet and clank

10.) super mario bros

in no particular order, notice that mario is obviously the platformer king, and him and rachet are basicly keeping it alive.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#31 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

my top 10

1. Super Mario Bros 3

2.Super Mario Galaxy

3.Super Mario 64

4.Sonic 2

5.Super Mario World

6.Super Mario Bros

7.Ratchet and Clank

8.Spyro 2

9.Sonic CD

10.Crash Bandicoot 3

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#32 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

[QUOTE="carljohnson3456"]Crash Bandicoot is highly needed in that list.DeathScape666

I am so surprised people still actually like that garbage.

I dont still like the Crash games, just the ones on the original Playstation. The first 3 were excellent. The other ones... just watered down.

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
No Banjo? No Conker?
Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#34 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts

The lack of Banjo makes that list phail. Heres my list

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Banjo Kazooie

3. Super Mario World

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Super Mario Bros. 3

6. Super Mario 64

7. Donkey Kong Country 2

8. Psychonauts

9. Sonic The Hedgehog 2

10. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

This is for 2D only

1. Super Mario World

2. Super Mario Bros 3

3. Super Mario Bros

4. Sonic 2

5. Yoshi's Island

6. Donkey Kong Country 2

7. Sonic 3

8. Donkey Kong Country

9. Yoshi's Island DS

10. New Super Mario Bros

Sage320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sage320
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
n64 was great for platformers. I remember back int he day when n64 came with 60% more conkers bad fur day! mmmmmm.
The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 The_Deepblue

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Banjo Kazooie

3. Super Mario World

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Super Mario Bros. 3

6. Super Mario 64

7. Donkey Kong Country 2

8. Psychonauts

9. Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Waffle_Fish

Oh yeah, well the lack of Klonoa 2 on your list, and everyone else's list due to the lack of Klonoa 2... is absolute fail. Sorry guys.

Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Waffle_Fish
[QUOTE="Waffle_Fish"]

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Banjo Kazooie

3. Super Mario World

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Super Mario Bros. 3

6. Super Mario 64

7. Donkey Kong Country 2

8. Psychonauts

9. Sonic The Hedgehog 2

The_Deepblue

Oh yeah, well the lack of Klonoa 2 on your list, and everyone else's list due to the lack of Klonoa 2... is absolute fail. Sorry guys.

Klonoa 1>Klonoa 2

TheEndBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 TheEndBoss
Member since 2007 • 856 Posts

1.) Super Mario World
2.) Donkey Kong Country
3.) Super Mario Bros.
4.) Psychonauts
5.) Super Mario 64
6.) Banjo Kazooie
7.) Those parts in Super Mario Sunshine without the water pack on those objects floating in space
8.) Sonic the Hedgehog 3
9.) Banjo Tooie
10.) Super Mario Galaxy

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 The_Deepblue
[QUOTE="The_Deepblue"][QUOTE="Waffle_Fish"]

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Banjo Kazooie

3. Super Mario World

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Super Mario Bros. 3

6. Super Mario 64

7. Donkey Kong Country 2

8. Psychonauts

9. Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Waffle_Fish

Klonoa 1>Klonoa 2

Oh yeah? Never got to play it. I have the second Klonoa and one of the GBA Klonoa games. The first one is too impossible or too expensive to find.

WildTurkey00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 WildTurkey00
Member since 2005 • 4067 Posts
No Burger Time? Thread Failed
HotStuff_2169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 HotStuff_2169
Member since 2007 • 293 Posts
Anyone who puts DKC1 over DKC2 has no idea what they're talking about.
Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Waffle_Fish
[QUOTE="Waffle_Fish"][QUOTE="The_Deepblue"][QUOTE="Waffle_Fish"]

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Banjo Kazooie

3. Super Mario World

4. Banjo Tooie

5. Super Mario Bros. 3

6. Super Mario 64

7. Donkey Kong Country 2

8. Psychonauts

9. Sonic The Hedgehog 2

The_Deepblue

Klonoa 1>Klonoa 2

Oh yeah? Never got to play it. I have the second Klonoa and one of the GBA Klonoa games. The first one is too impossible or too expensive to find.

Its easily the best in the series, hopefully Sony will bring it to the Playstation store.

numba1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44 numba1234
Member since 2007 • 3561 Posts
Anyone who puts DKC1 over DKC2 has no idea what they're talking about.HotStuff_2169
No one knows what they are talking about not one person said rayman 2. Which is whole lot better then Banjo Kazzoie series.
SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts
I'm really liking the love of Banjo in this thread. :)
numba1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 numba1234
Member since 2007 • 3561 Posts
I'm really liking the love of Banjo in this thread. :)SSCyborg
It is because it is one of the only platformers people played. No one mentioned alot of really quality platformers. Rayman series? super mario bros 3? Psychonauts? sonic adventure? Because people are rehashing the most popular platformers during the n64 era doesn't mean they are the best.
nitekids2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 nitekids2004
Member since 2005 • 2981 Posts
No Crash Bandicoot 3??
Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Waffle_Fish

[QUOTE="SSCyborg"]I'm really liking the love of Banjo in this thread. :)numba1234
It is because it is one of the only platformers people played. No one mentioned alot of really quality platformers. Rayman series? super mario bros 3? Psychonauts? sonic adventure? Because people are rehashing the most popular platformers during the n64 era doesn't mean they are the best.

Hardly deserves a mention

MrGrimFandango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MrGrimFandango
Member since 2005 • 5286 Posts

I think Mario Galaxy was overrated imho but its still a top 10.

1. Super Mario 3

2. Banjo Tooie

3. Mario 64

4. Super Mario World

5. Banjo Kazooie

6. Mario Galaxy

7. Conker

8. Sonic and Knuckles

9. Sonic the Hedgehog

10. Sonic Adventure

xXHackettXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#50 xXHackettXx
Member since 2006 • 3560 Posts
Very nice list but no Banjo and Crash (PS1)?