Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 714 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: i am hard time trying to figure out what this is all about.

Is it because the main character is a lesbian? Does anybody really care about that in this day and age ?

I haven't played the game. Is there anything else ? I am actually curious.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39640 Posts

Seven hours in as a lesbian woman. Excellent game for now.

Pretty challenging on Survivor too.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8503 Posts

Hmmmm....so, Blackhairedhero is on his 4th alt now. Will the guy ever give up!

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@pc_rocks: Why does that name sound familiar?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@clone01 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Pedro said:
@vfighter said:

@Pedro: ?

OP is a Sony loyalist.

False. I've barely used my PS4 this year. The X1X is a much better experience.

It's not out yet.

X1X. Not XSX. Reading is crucial.

oh, I misread, snarky lil' keyboard warrior.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Must be tough times for someone with "NathanDrake" in their username

I wonder what's the crossover between people raging about this game and those that call people "triggered" and "snowflakes" or "**** your feelings"

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#58 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@nirgal said:

Is it because the main character is a lesbian? Does anybody really care about that in this day and age ?

People don't care about playing as a lesbian.

People are mad at the fact that they kill Joel off in the first two hours and you spend half the game playing as the women who kills him. A unnaturally buff women at that.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

Why are you so upset? you dont even give examples why you hate it so much..

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8503 Posts

@vfighter said:

@pc_rocks: Why does that name sound familiar?

Because he's a die hard cow and die hard...well, you know. Used to be extra zealous but with each alt he's tried to tone it down. He just can't help it though, always ends up getting banned for the same sh*t.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@FinalFighters: I'll give my reasons.

Joel gets killed off by She Hulk at the start of the game with a golf club. Druckmann inserted himself into the game to spit on his corpse. That's how you treat the star of the series?

Druckmann also inserted himself into the game to smash She Hulk. No lube. What was the purpose of it for storytelling? It was Druckmann living out his sick fantasies through a game.

Ellie goes on a killing spree to get revenge for Joel. She even kills a fvcking PREGNANT woman. But as soon as she gets her chance to kill Abby she sees a flashback of Joel and spares her. Why would she never see Joel when she's killing all those other people? We're supposed Joel wanted her to spare the person who murdered him and Jesse but was fine with Ellie killing a pregnant woman? Joel lost his own daughter. He himself wouldn't have killed a pregnant woman. He would have killed Abby in a heartbeat if she did anything to Ellie.

She even bit Ellie's fingers off. She couldn't play the guitar anymore. And she still spared her. It made no logical sense. It was purposely designed to make players hate it. Druckmann even said such in past interviews.

It's shit tier writing. It made everyone but Joel completely hateable by the end. It has nothing to do with lesbians like the crazy ass conspiracy theory alt-left wants to pretend it is.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Nirgal

@wervenom said:
@nirgal said:

People are mad at the fact that they kill Joel off in the first two hours and you spend half the game playing as the women who kills him. A unnaturally buff women at that.

I kind of assumed that this was a political issue.

So, people just didnt like the story and choices. Ok, i get it. It doesnt matter to me. I was one of the ones that decided not play it when they said it was going to be super violent.

I still dont get the comment bout the buff girl though, seems like another irrelevant issue.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#63 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@nirgal said:
@wervenom said:
@nirgal said:

I kind of assumed that this was a political issue.

So, people just didnt like the story and choices. Ok, i get it. It doesnt matter to me. I was one of the ones that decided not play it when they said it was going to be super violent.

I still dont get the comment bout the buff girl though, seems like another irrelevant issue.

Not if you know Neil Druckmans weird fetish. See Nadine Ross in UC4.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Nirgal

I meant irrelevant for us as players. Like it doesn't change my experience of the game at all.

But i can understand the anger of some fans over mistreating the main characters . I remember how hyped i was to see luke Skywalker fight again, and the disappointment i felt afterwards in the last jedy.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Nirgal

I meant irrelevant for us as players. Like it doesn't change my experience of the game at all.

But i can understand the anger of some fans over mistreating the main characters . I remember how hyped i was to see luke Skywalker fight again, and the disappointment i felt afterwards in the last jedy.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20169 Posts

@xantufrog said:

Honestly, you make me want to buy the game now, sooner than I'd planned, just to be contrarian and see what the fuss is about. I really really don't want to play a zombie murder game right now though...

But damn what a hissy fit

Buy it. People are freaking out over nothing. I'm half way (I think) through and I don't see the issue. The violence isn't as bad as reviewers claim and I don't see the "woke" stuff people are complaining about. The game's solid and has interesting plot points.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Zero_epyon
@Epak_ said:

Grow some balls and play as a lesbian woman. Who the **** cares if the game is good?

Edit: That first sentence sounds like a Russian game commercial.

Is that really what it is? People are so sensitive they can't play as a lesbian? hahaha

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Zero_epyon: oh i'll definitely buy it eventually. But I don't want to buy it right now - I'm working through P4G and a number of other games, and there's a real life zombie apocalypse going on outside my house :-P

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Zero_epyon

@xantufrog said:

@Zero_epyon: oh i'll definitely buy it eventually. But I don't want to buy it right now - I'm working through P4G and a number of other games, and there's a real life zombie apocalypse going on outside my house :-P

Dude then when you get it, try to read all the letters. You'll come across a few that might sound super familiar.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@Epak_ said:

Grow some balls and play as a lesbian woman. Who the **** cares if the game is good?

Edit: That first sentence sounds like a Russian game commercial.

Is that really what it is? People are so sensitive they can't play as a lesbian? hahaha

Probably partly yes. Still haven't got my copy, supposedly the story is really, really crappy. Maybe I'll get to see it for myself soon, don't even remember much from the first game, so I'm happy if it has some nice stealth gameplay, gruesome kills, scary moments etc etc.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@gifford38: I told you guys, no spoilers are allowed on our forums without warnings/spoiler blocks. You've already ruined an important event for me with posts like this