The worldwide Economy points BUYERS to the 360 this holiday season.

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Metsvideogame
Member since 2008 • 1145 Posts

No doubt about it. Mothers will love the 199 pricepoint that offers a very good experience.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
If we are going to talk about that, worldwide economy points people NOT to buy videogames at all >_>
meme378

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 meme378
Member since 2007 • 548 Posts

Not another one of these threads...

Although i do agree.

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DeadSpaceXIII
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts
If anything the economy points buyers to toys and PS2/DS/PSP this holiday season. Most people around here know that 360 will out sell PS3. So shut up, i'm tired of lems acting like ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will buy a PS3. They are stereotyping gamers and casuals to only like cheap items which isn't true. I'm tired of hearing phrases such as Moms want the cheap 360 Little Billy will want a 360 this Christmas because its cheap. Stereotypic crap like that is annoying, I swear this price cut made you lems annoying as hell.
spectravoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 spectravoid
Member since 2008 • 556 Posts

No doubt about it. Mothers will love the 199 pricepoint that offers a very good experience.

Metsvideogame

then daddy will hook up son's 360 to LIVE

son puts in a game. first word that comes out is ****

Daddy: "how about we get you a tickle me elmo instead"

BillCutting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BillCutting
Member since 2008 • 126 Posts
the 199 price point mixed with the game bundle will certaintly be a hot ticket. In all honesty though, I wish people learned how to tell the difference between a need and a want.
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 too_much_eslim
Member since 2006 • 10727 Posts
If anything the economy points buyers to toys and PS2/DS/PSP this holiday season. Most people around here know that 360 will out sell PS3. So shut up, i'm tired of lems acting like ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will buy a PS3. They are stereotyping gamers and casuals to only like cheap items which isn't true. I'm tired of hearing phrases such as Moms want the cheap 360 Little Billy will want a 360 this Christmas because its cheap. Stereotypic crap like that is annoying, I swear this price cut made you lems annoying as hell.DeadSpaceXIII
can you really say it is lems? I mean the TC is a well known fanboy and he seems to be teh one making these topics
Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Metsvideogame

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]If anything the economy points buyers to toys and PS2/DS/PSP this holiday season. Most people around here know that 360 will out sell PS3. So shut up, i'm tired of lems acting like ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will buy a PS3. They are stereotyping gamers and casuals to only like cheap items which isn't true. I'm tired of hearing phrases such as Moms want the cheap 360 Little Billy will want a 360 this Christmas because its cheap. Stereotypic crap like that is annoying, I swear this price cut made you lems annoying as hell.too_much_eslim
can you really say it is lems? I mean the TC is a well known fanboy and he seems to be teh one making these topics

He is a level 5..

Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Metsvideogame
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]If anything the economy points buyers to toys and PS2/DS/PSP this holiday season. Most people around here know that 360 will out sell PS3. So shut up, i'm tired of lems acting like ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will buy a PS3. They are stereotyping gamers and casuals to only like cheap items which isn't true. I'm tired of hearing phrases such as Moms want the cheap 360 Little Billy will want a 360 this Christmas because its cheap. Stereotypic crap like that is annoying, I swear this price cut made you lems annoying as hell.DeadSpaceXIII

I can find you at least 5 other topics like this, with the same stereotypes of casuals like he's doing if I felt like looking. I don't see cows, sheep, nor hermits doing this crap.

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]If anything the economy points buyers to toys and PS2/DS/PSP this holiday season. Most people around here know that 360 will out sell PS3. So shut up, i'm tired of lems acting like ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will buy a PS3. They are stereotyping gamers and casuals to only like cheap items which isn't true. I'm tired of hearing phrases such as Moms want the cheap 360 Little Billy will want a 360 this Christmas because its cheap. Stereotypic crap like that is annoying, I swear this price cut made you lems annoying as hell.Metsvideogame

you are definitely a bandodger with that mouth...

Typical response I was expecting

[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]If anything the economy points buyers to toys and PS2/DS/PSP this holiday season. Most people around here know that 360 will out sell PS3. So shut up, i'm tired of lems acting like ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will buy a PS3. They are stereotyping gamers and casuals to only like cheap items which isn't true. I'm tired of hearing phrases such as Moms want the cheap 360 Little Billy will want a 360 this Christmas because its cheap. Stereotypic crap like that is annoying, I swear this price cut made you lems annoying as hell.Metsvideogame

He is a level 5..

If you go by somebodies intellectual on this site based off of their "level" you should really consider getting out of that basement. I guess all n00bs are stupid people as well right?

noobs is another banned word smarty. Like I said bandodger. Oh yeahhhhh

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DeadSpaceXIII
You just KNOW when somebody has been left so dumb founded they completely go off topic and dodge the whole point of the argument.
Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Metsvideogame

You just KNOW when somebody has been left so dumb founded they completely go off topic and dodge the whole point of the argument.DeadSpaceXIII

dumbfounded is one word my friend. and yes you are. I dont know how to respond to shut up? Everything I said in this thread is true, even in regards to you.

FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FirstDiscovery
Member since 2008 • 5508 Posts

Yep the kiddy pack and price is good at getting the kids who would want a Wii

The general gamer is going to see Gears 2 and buy one not forgetting the price

And at the same time, the stupid ads for the casual gamer, though i dont know how effective this will be.

shut upDeadSpaceXIII
Wow really articulate
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FirstDiscovery

If anything the economy points buyers to toys and PS2/DS/PSP this holiday season. Most people around here know that 360 will out sell PS3. So shut up, i'm tired of lems acting like ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will buy a PS3. They are stereotyping gamers and casuals to only like cheap items which isn't true. I'm tired of hearing phrases such as Moms want the cheap 360 Little Billy will want a 360 this Christmas because its cheap. Stereotypic crap like that is annoying, I swear this price cut made you lems annoying as hell.DeadSpaceXIII
Oh ok, so how about months of 'oh noes 360 is teh doomed' just because the PS3 outsold it? Or how about the fact that Cows started to dominate SW well before MGSIV when NOTHING had changed?

Am i seeing a pattern here, indeed, im no Lemming, but i can sure as heck tell you that when this place has too many Cows, its as its worst

Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Metsvideogame

Yep the kiddy pack and price is good at getting the kids who would want a Wii

The general gamer is going to see Gears 2 and buy one not forgetting the price

And at the same time, the stupid ads for the casual gamer, though i dont know how effective this will be.

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]shut upFirstDiscovery

Wow really articulate

Yeah it will add up though. The 299 SKU is also a good deal with the two games bundled for the holiday.

-hells-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -hells-
Member since 2008 • 1027 Posts
I really am at a failure to understand why lems are jumping around so much.The world economy is falling.There have been news reports on people commiting suicide because of loosing their jobs.You should be depressed but you guys got nothing better to do than come here and jump in joy that 360 will sell more
howell1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 howell1972
Member since 2008 • 305 Posts

Metsvideogame

Mabye in the US. You seem to think the US economy = world economy therefore you FAIL. The planet is a little bigger than the US. Canada is doing well so far and the real estate sector is still very strong. I am doing so well in fact that I am looking at buying a Ocean front condo along the Oregon coast because some American bank gave the money to someone who thought they could afford it.

360 will most likely outsell PS3 this season but who cares. 90% of the games are multi-plat and the remaining 10% exclusives are better on PS3, for me at least.

Mothers will choose Wii over 360.

Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts

Worried about your pension savings or morgage. Heating bills and food starting to become a worry. Fear not buy an Xbox 360 and your worries will just fade awaay.

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DeadSpaceXIII

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]You just KNOW when somebody has been left so dumb founded they completely go off topic and dodge the whole point of the argument.Metsvideogame

dumbfounded is one word my friend. and yes you are. I dont know how to respond to shut up? Everything I said in this thread is true, even in regards to you.

Dumbfounded or dumb founded can be used in both ways. Everything you said in this thread is pure stupidity and assumptions and bias. Maybe yout didn't see my 2nd post and yes you do need to shut up with the “mom will buy the cheap 360” talk. Its annoying.

[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"]If anything the economy points buyers to toys and PS2/DS/PSP this holiday season. Most people around here know that 360 will out sell PS3. So shut up, i'm tired of lems acting like ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will buy a PS3. They are stereotyping gamers and casuals to only like cheap items which isn't true. I'm tired of hearing phrases such as Moms want the cheap 360 Little Billy will want a 360 this Christmas because its cheap. Stereotypic crap like that is annoying, I swear this price cut made you lems annoying as hell.FirstDiscovery

Oh ok, so how about months of 'oh noes 360 is teh doomed' just because the PS3 outsold it? Or how about the fact that Cows started to dominate SW well before MGSIV when NOTHING had changed?

Am i seeing a pattern here, indeed, im no Lemming, but i can sure as heck tell you that when this place has too many Cows, its as its worst

I wasn't here when that happened, but I probably sure as hell woulda put them on blast about it. Also just because they do it doesn't mean lems can do it especially if you don't wanna considered as stupid as the people you insult. Too many cows? I think this place has too many lems? Who k ows, you cannot count everybody in SW. I could easily say this place is at its worst after Tekken 6 and the price cut. Every thread I go its always a 360 troll, but other trolls aren't non existent.
I really am at a failure to understand why lems are jumping around so much.The world economy is falling.There have been news reports on people commiting suicide because of loosing their jobs.You should be depressed but you guys got nothing better to do than come here and jump in joy that 360 will sell more-hells-
Pathetic, I know

Worried about your pension savings or morgage. Heating bills and food starting to become a worry. Fear not buy an Xbox 360 and your worries will just fade awaay.

carlisledavid79
lol
hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hayato_
Member since 2007 • 5165 Posts

Metsvideogame

IF anything its pointing at handhelds, Kids love them, thier cheaper then consoles, games are cheaper, more people, take them on the go.

No wonder Japan loves them.

ITs sad when you spend $60 dollars on gas, just to fill up the tank, thats the price of a game.

Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Metsvideogame

dumb founded? no I think you're wrong....

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DeadSpaceXIII
[QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

hayato_

IF anything its pointing at handhelds, Kids love them, thier cheaper then consoles, games are cheaper, more people, take them on the go.

ITs sad when you spend $60 dollars on gas, just to fill up the tank, thats the price of a game.

Don't question the power of the cheap 360. Or else you'll be a sinner.
Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Metsvideogame
[QUOTE="hayato_"][QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

DeadSpaceXIII

It was nice knowing you.

FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FirstDiscovery
[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"][QUOTE="hayato_"][QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

Metsvideogame

It was nice knowing you.

LOL amen to that:lol:
DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DeadSpaceXIII

Metsvideogame
Spacing in words depends completely on where you're from, and what you were teached. My school has always taught me the word dumb founded(whenever)it was useful as two separate words. Sorta like colour and color and mom and mum, see different spellings for different people, religions, race, school, etc.
DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DeadSpaceXIII
[QUOTE="Metsvideogame"][QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"][QUOTE="hayato_"][QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

FirstDiscovery

It was nice knowing you.

LOL amen to that:lol:

Already burning in hell next to the PS3.
gamefreakomega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 gamefreakomega
Member since 2003 • 3732 Posts

If we are going to talk about that, worldwide economy points people NOT to buy videogames at all >_>IronBass

Really, the thread should've ended here.

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DeadSpaceXIII
[QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"][QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

Metsvideogame

Spacing in words depends completely on where you're from, and what you were teached. My school has always taught me the word dumb founded(whenever)it was useful as two separate words. Sorta like colour and color and mom and mum, see different spellings for different people, religions, race, school, etc.

Id rather argue with my mother in law than a yougin. Have a nice life.

This youngin is a grown man about to be out of college. Your mother in-law has no time for you, she's a MOM and everybody wants a cheap 360. So yeah, we know where this is going.
Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Metsvideogame

[QUOTE="IronBass"]If we are going to talk about that, worldwide economy points people NOT to buy videogames at all >_>gamefreakomega

People act like this isnt going to be a factor. The 360 is going to beat out the PS3 in WW sales, since Cows made it such a big deal in 2007. The PS3rd it will be.

Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Metsvideogame
[QUOTE="Metsvideogame"][QUOTE="DeadSpaceXIII"][QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

DeadSpaceXIII

Id rather argue with my mother in law than a yougin. Have a nice life.

This youngin is a grown man about to be out of college. Your mother in-law has no time for you, she's a MOM and everybody wants a cheap 360. So yeah, we know where this is going.

oh I thought you were gonna say so much worse but you didnt. Take care I dont wanna go back and forth cause I would then wanna break the rules just like you do, but I will get banned for it. So enjoy AA deadspace.

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DeadSpaceXIII
[QUOTE="gamefreakomega"]

[QUOTE="IronBass"]If we are going to talk about that, worldwide economy points people NOT to buy videogames at all >_>Metsvideogame

People act like this isnt going to be a factor. The 360 is going to beat out the PS3 in WW sales, since Cows made it such a big deal in 2007. The PS3rd it will be.

Since they can do it, so can I! Somebody has has an overdose on Pre-K and HigglyTown Heroes. Thats the attitude
hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hayato_
[QUOTE="gamefreakomega"]

[QUOTE="IronBass"]If we are going to talk about that, worldwide economy points people NOT to buy videogames at all >_>Metsvideogame

It isn't. Theres way more important things to buy then video games. If the economy is in such bad shape as yo mentioned it is people will be spending money on stuff to live.

Needs over wants.

Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Metsvideogame
[QUOTE="Metsvideogame"][QUOTE="gamefreakomega"]

[QUOTE="IronBass"]If we are going to talk about that, worldwide economy points people NOT to buy videogames at all >_>hayato_

It isn't. Theres way more important things to buy then video games. If the economy is in such bad shape as yo mentioned it is people will be spending money on stuff to live.

Needs over wants.

People are still gonna have a Xmas sorry, and 199 is a really strong price point, actually dubbed the sweet spot by MS. This is true IMHO.... I cant wait when the 360 beats the PS3 in WW sales and thats all I talk about for a month.

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hayato_

People are still gonna have a Xmas sorry, and 199 is a really strong price point, actually dubbed the sweet spot by MS. This is true IMHO.... I cant wait when the 360 beats the PS3 in WW sales and thats all I talk about for a month.

Metsvideogame

You'd be surprise.

Metsvideogame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Metsvideogame
[QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

hayato_

You'd be surprise.

well I agree its been bad, but watch, these stocks are way undervalued, the stock market is going to be more Volatile but it is going to go up more than people are thinking. I think we will get through this, we are too rich not too. If all else fails people will be defaulting on their taxes and the government isnt going to let that happen. People are still going to want to make their kids happy, and 199 for xbox and NXE with the game will be good enough to make people buy. Now 400 on a system is a lil more aggrecious considering everything that has gone on.....

DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DeadSpaceXIII
[QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

hayato_

You'd be surprise.

No, the 360's price is to cheap to deny. Despite the fear of our banks going bankrupt and people being very cautious with their money they'll find a way to buy a 360 instead of paying for their children's clothes and paying bills. You know why? because you can't Deny One NINETY NIIIIIINE! $199 Xbox 360>Living
DeadSpaceXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DeadSpaceXIII
[QUOTE="hayato_"][QUOTE="Metsvideogame"]

Metsvideogame

You'd be surprise.

well I agree its been bad, but watch, these stocks are way undervalued, the stock market is going to be more Volatile but it is going to go up more than people are thinking.I think we will get through this, we are too rich not too. If all else fails people will be defaulting on their taxes and the government isnt going to let that happen. People are still going to want to make their kids happy, and 199 for xbox and NXE with the game will be good enough to make people buy. Now 400 on a system is a lil more aggrecious considering everything that has gone on.....

I f'n lol'd hard
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45484 Posts
:lol: thank you mr. economist . I mean after all, there's no such thing as product differentiation.
scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#42 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts

I would get used to it. If you're going to be at System Wars a lot, you better expect to see tons of sheep. On another note, the worldwide exconomy points to Nintendo's outselling Wii. Trust me on that one.

I'm sick of seeing people ignoring the wii here at System wars.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

:lol: at this thread.

What is going on here. :?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
i think the TC is underrating the average intelligence of mothers,they don't just look at price, they actually think about how long a product will last, and i get the impression that he has not got children, we get our children what they want for christmas, if my children ask for a ps3 i will probably have a heart attack, but that's what they will get.
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 FirstDiscovery
:lol: thank you mr. economist . I mean after all, there's no such thing as product differentiation.SolidGame_basic
Yet theres people on the fence too:|
Avatar image for deactivated-6312ae31bb1f8
deactivated-6312ae31bb1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-6312ae31bb1f8
Member since 2003 • 320 Posts
Let's recall for a moment that price doesn't always equate to monster sales (see the Gamecube last gen). Also, where is the killer app for kids on the 360? Where's that title that every kid will beg their parents for?
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
yes i agree 360 won this holiday
NuclearFreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 NuclearFreedom
Member since 2006 • 1235 Posts
Clothes, Food, Bills this year is more important then buyinga game concsole and other games
masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

The Wii will kill everything console wise...then the 360 and last but not least the PS3...Price point.....Price point.....Price point...

But.... I think the handhelds are going to dominate like it was prom night