the sad life of an xbox 360- living in a brothers shadow (DAMNED GOOD READ)

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

amcallister902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 amcallister902
Member since 2006 • 1339 Posts
My first day on the planet was heralded by millions, eagerly awaiting my much publicised birth, expections of my looks and capabilities had been vigirously advertised.
So much expectation reaped on such a new born. Today is going to be a good day.

After being assurred
by my loving parents that I have so much potential to deliver to the world and that i am totally unique and individual like no other before me. My overall appearance had been nurtured through my early development years and my biology was far superior to my brothers or sisters that were currently serving the population.

My cutting edge development and early birth has ensured that I have many more nutrients(games) available than any other siblings that are currently walking around or will be in the near future.

Weight of numbers and clever advertisements announcing my birth ensured that my parents would need many clones just to satisfy supply. Not long after my birth , there was news that I was to have a brother, not from the same father, so in fact a step brother.

Whilst maturing over the coming months and winning many new friends, there was so much talk about how more powerful and robust my younger brother would be, slimmer design, faster graphics, greater capacity and more storage. This was quite disturbing, causing me on several occasions to have hot flushes with red rings. This became quite a joke amongst my future younger brothers friends.

So with great anticipation my step brother was heralded to the world, the day arrived for his birth and all the clans united, I really couldnt understand all the fuss, wasnt i supposed to be the most advanced biological system ? Why was there so much interest in my younger brother ?

Time has progressed with each of our fathers bickering constantly over which child would grow up to be the chosen one. Ive noticed that my younger brother seems to be able to stay cooler and calmer when put under extreme pressure, this worries me greatly so much so, that I've now been given an extended maintenance program.

At this early stage of our careers not knowing which path to take , I really wish that I could grow up to be like my younger brother a PS3.

marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 marioraider
Member since 2006 • 1247 Posts

Apparentely, him and his brother never met cousin Wii. He was the different one, but made lots of friends. 10.15 million in fact.

His father, was Reggie. And he is.......happy.

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
lame :| A fanboy bash-fest written in the style of a confession. 10/10 for effort, 2/10 for content.
shaggygrosser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 shaggygrosser
Member since 2003 • 5871 Posts
You took it there. The "awkwardly weird" side.
xXHackettXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 xXHackettXx
Member since 2006 • 3560 Posts

Too bad the little brother doesnt have the games that big brother has.

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kingyotoX
Member since 2007 • 2689 Posts

My first day on the planet was heralded by millions, eagerly awaiting my much publicised birth, expections of my looks and capabilities had been vigirously advertised.

After being assurred
by my loving parents that I have so much potential to deliver to the world and that i am totally unique and individual like no other before me. My overall appearance had been nurtured through my early development years and my biology was far superior to my brothers or sisters that were currently serving the population.

My cutting edge development and early birth has ensured that I have many more nutrients(games) available than any other siblings that are currently walking around or will be in the near future.

Weight of numbers and clever advertisements announcing my birth ensured that my parents would need many clones just to satisfy supply. Not long after my birth , there was news that I was to have a brother, not from the same father, so in fact a step brother.

Whilst maturing over the coming months and winning many new friends, there was so much talk about how more powerful and robust my younger brother would be, slimmer design, faster graphics, greater capacity and more storage. This was quite disturbing, causing me on several occasions to have hot flushes with red rings. This became quite a joke amongst my future younger brothers friends.

So with great anticipation my step brother was heralded to the world, the day arrived for his birth and all the clans united, I really couldnt understand all the fuss, wasnt i supposed to be the most advanced biological system ? Why was there so much interest in my younger brother ?

Time has progressed with each of our fathers bickering constantly over which child would grow up to be the chosen one. Ive noticed that my younger brother seems to be able to stay cooler and calmer when put under extreme pressure, this worries me greatly so much so, that I've now been given an extended maintenance program.

At this early stage of our careers not knowing which path to take , I really wish that I could grow up to be like my younger brother a PS3.

amcallister902

lol hahaha very funny.

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingyotoX
Member since 2007 • 2689 Posts

Apparentely, him and his brother never met cousin Wii. He was the different one, but made lots of friends. 10.15 million in fact.

marioraider

lol

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
Wow, this is the first time I've seen 'awkward and flatout weird'fanboy drivel.
amcallister902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 amcallister902

marioraider

people fussed over him for a while.. but got bored rather fast.

grandparents seem to like im though.

Izzy12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Izzy12345
Member since 2007 • 402 Posts

After being assurred

amcallister902

:lol:

Hot_Potato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Hot_Potato
Member since 2004 • 3422 Posts

xXHackettXx

Too bad the bigger brother has a 33% failure rate.

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts

*wanders out of thread still looking for "damned good read"*

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
Very unique way of looking at things?
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Verge_6
[QUOTE="xXHackettXx"]

Hot_Potato

I am STILL waiting for people to post some hard evidence of this, rather than some anonymous retail clerk who had no proof to back it up...

marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 marioraider
[QUOTE="marioraider"]

amcallister902

But the Wii still has his friends, young and old. Reggie, however, refused for Wii to go out of the house, since slapping and bodily fluids like blood were just too much for poor Wii. So,hestayed in his room, talking with his friends, but wishing that the violence his cousins got to experience, were passed on to him.

Suddenly, Manhunt 2 came down from the heavens. And that is when Wii, became a man.

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts

marioraider

:lol:

RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts

lame :| A fanboy bash-fest written in the style of a confession. 10/10 for effort, 2/10 for content.hongkingkong

Poor rating for content because you can't take the truth?

xXHackettXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 xXHackettXx
Member since 2006 • 3560 Posts
[QUOTE="xXHackettXx"]

Hot_Potato

lol that was good, but in afew days the big brother will have a AAAA game.
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts

[QUOTE="hongkingkong"]lame :| A fanboy bash-fest written in the style of a confession. 10/10 for effort, 2/10 for content.RotaryRX7

What truth? There is no fuss over the PS3, and is certainly hasn't "growed". Thus the statement "I wish I grow up to be my younger brother, the PS3", would mean, he would have to ditch his girlfriend and become a tramp.

amcallister902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 amcallister902
[QUOTE="amcallister902"][QUOTE="marioraider"]

marioraider

But the Wii still has his friends, young and old. Reggie, however, refused for Wii to go out of the house, since slapping and bodily fluids like blood were just too much for poor Wii. So, we stayed in his room, talking with his friends, but wishing that the violence his cousins got to experience, were passed on to him.

Suddenly, Manhunt 2 came down from the heavens. And that is when Wii, became a man.

but when reggie heard word of this, he made damned sure that extra-violent games would never come to his precious wii. instead, wii would have to occupy himself with cake-making contests and board games.

aliasfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 aliasfreak
Member since 2004 • 2878 Posts

*wanders out of thread still looking for "damned good read"*

JiveT

You and me both, my friend.

Anytime someone feels the need to compliment themselves in the title, you should know right off that it will be lame.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Wow, this is the first time I've seen 'awkward and flatout weird'fanboy drivel.Verge_6

Haha. same here.

marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 marioraider
[QUOTE="Hot_Potato"][QUOTE="xXHackettXx"]

xXHackettXx

lol that was good, but in afew days the big brother will have a AAAA game.

...or so he thinks. Jeff, the 360's lawyer, tricks him, and gives his game a 9.0. All of the 360's friends assassinate this "Jeff", and never speak of the review, ever again.

marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 marioraider
[QUOTE="marioraider"][QUOTE="amcallister902"][QUOTE="marioraider"]

amcallister902

But the Wii still has his friends, young and old. Reggie, however, refused for Wii to go out of the house, since slapping and bodily fluids like blood were just too much for poor Wii. So, we stayed in his room, talking with his friends, but wishing that the violence his cousins got to experience, were passed on to him.

but when reggie heard word of this, he made damned sure that extra-violent games would never come to his precious wii. instead, wii would have to occupy himself with cake-making contests and board games.

And yet, people still love the Wii for who he is :)

The End. (what a great story that was!)

amcallister902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 amcallister902
[QUOTE="amcallister902"][QUOTE="marioraider"][QUOTE="amcallister902"][QUOTE="marioraider"]

marioraider

it was a great story.. but i wanted more dammit

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

This is all about hardware and design. What good is it to boast superficial features, if they don't matter in the end. Xbox was more powerful PS2, so what.

Whatever "FACTS' PS3 fanboys boast about against the 360, it will always prove obsolete to the one that matters the most: Xbox 360 is "beating" the PS3 in sales.

marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 marioraider
[QUOTE="marioraider"][QUOTE="amcallister902"][QUOTE="marioraider"][QUOTE="amcallister902"][QUOTE="marioraider"]

amcallister902

it was a great story.. but i wanted more dammit

Cry me a river :P Make your own story.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Verge_6

This is a horrid tale. it promotes mere superficial beauty, rather than inner. The 360 is 'jealous' of the PS3, merely because it has slightly better hardware. Yet, the 'soul' (games) are left totally out of the picture. What are the children going to learn from this? Think of the children, dammit! :cry:

TheOwnerOner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheOwnerOner
Member since 2007 • 2921 Posts

marioraider

Cousin Wii sits at kiddies table during Thanksgiving Dinner.

Kestastrophe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kestastrophe
Member since 2005 • 4354 Posts

there was so much talk about how more powerful and robust my younger brother would be, slimmer design, faster graphics, greater capacity and more storage.

amcallister902

Slimmer design?

Faster graphics?

bloodychimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 bloodychimp
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts

People clamoring for the PS3....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheOwnerOner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheOwnerOner
Member since 2007 • 2921 Posts

[QUOTE="amcallister902"]

there was so much talk about how more powerful and robust my younger brother would be, slimmer design, faster graphics, greater capacity and more storage.

Kestastrophe

Slimmer design?

Faster graphics?

Yeah, it goes hand in hand with shinny AI

marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 marioraider
[QUOTE="marioraider"]

TheOwnerOner

Cousin Wii sits at kiddies table during Thanksgiving Dinner.

At least he isn't like his cousin 360. He hangs out with pinnatas. Colorful pinnatas that are cute, fluffy animals. The Wii hangs out with a robotic woman (Samus) ;)

Impex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#34 Impex
Member since 2005 • 5532 Posts
I find this pathetic. :|
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
Did you just advertise your own post as a "damned good read' ? :|
DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts

Did you write this? I hope not.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts
[QUOTE="Hot_Potato"][QUOTE="xXHackettXx"]

Verge_6

I am STILL waiting for people to post some hard evidence of this, rather than some anonymous retail clerk who had no proof to back it up...

Notice how you're being ignored. I've yet to see some hard proof too. There isn't any, so everyone just says it, hopes noone will challenge, if someone does, they don't answer and go to another topic saying the same drivel and hopes noone will challenge it there.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Verge_6

Did you write this? I hope not.

DementedDragon

It would be ALL the more creepier if he did...

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
that wasnt stupid at all....
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#40 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

marioraider
I recall Miyamoto being listed on the birth certificate... after all Reggie had nothing to do with it. He just marketed it.... err... announced that child's birth. :?
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

After being assurred

amcallister902
This is supposed to make people consider buying a PS3? Good thing I already have one because if not I would have been scared away. I would like to think I will never have to interact with you on PSN but with how few people are on there it's almost inevitable.
marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 marioraider
[QUOTE="marioraider"]

REVOLUTIONfreak

I recall Miyamoto being listed on the birth certificate... after all Reggie had nothing to do with it. He just marketed it.... err... announced that child's birth. :?

Ok FINE, he was ADOPTED. :roll:

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts
[QUOTE="marioraider"]

REVOLUTIONfreak

Maybe both of them are the father...

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#44 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

[QUOTE="hongkingkong"]lame :| A fanboy bash-fest written in the style of a confession. 10/10 for effort, 2/10 for content.RotaryRX7

What truth?....

marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 marioraider
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="marioraider"]

manningbowl135

Maybe both of them are the father...

Maury Povish....ON THE CASE!

dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dubvisions
Member since 2006 • 1815 Posts

Yeah, TC. This thread is a little off.

If PS3 users play PC users in UT3 this winter, is it incest?

Impex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#47 Impex
Member since 2005 • 5532 Posts

Yeah, this is a little off. If PS3 users play PC users in UT3 this winter, is it incest?dubvisions

Yuck. You... have fun with that. :shock:

Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts
I see once again, I FAILED by clicking on this thread...... :shock:
badassriddick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 badassriddick
Member since 2004 • 183 Posts
I love my 360 but I would never ever post such drivel in a forum....TC I really do hope u C + P'd that cos if u didnt...well ur kinda weird :-/
DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 DXGreat1_HGL
Member since 2003 • 7543 Posts

I love my 360 but I would never ever post such drivel in a forum....TC I really do hope u C + P'd that cos if u didnt...well ur kinda weird :-/badassriddick

It's all PS3 owners can do now. It's not like they have any decent games to play...