the REAL reason people hate on the PS3 (no trolling)

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 arbitor365
Member since 2009 • 2726 Posts

i cant say this applies to everyone, but the main reason why I think there are so many people who still try to diss on the PS3 is because of one main thing. and that is the fact that the PS3 had a terrible launch. in the beginning

- it cost too much

- there werent many good exclusives for it for the first 2 years

- it was missing out on alot of multiplats

- it was the last console to launch

- it took too long to get a controller with rumble

- it didnt have "in game XMB" for a while

- everyone was pissed about backwards compatibility issues

it was a mess at launch. and people to this day, despite how this console has come into its own, still act like its 2006. they will never admit that this console that they hated 4-5 years ago (for relatively good reason) could be a good console today or, god forbid, the best console. and that is why they are so quick to dismiss exclusives on the PS3 as well. they still have the 2006 "ps3 has no games" mentality and they will find any excuse to dismiss/ignore the countless great PS3 exclusive that comes their way in order to keep it intact.

that is my hypothesis.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 24000 Posts

I dont think anyone here really hates the pieces of plastics, they may dislike it perhaps. But hate is a really strong word.

The PS3 is my least used console however, only 4 games on it interest me or entertained me. Those being Demons Souls, LBP2 and Valkyria Chronicles and The Last Guardian Interests me and that hasnt come out yet. Oh, then there are a few PSN games like Flower. But overall I was very disappointed with the PS3.

I get a most multiplats on the PC and if not, on the 360.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Honestly I couldn't care less who hates the PS3 or why they hate it. It is a blast to play regardless of what others think. Joe blow hating my PS3 doesn't make my games less fun.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

Who cares? If you like it, play. If you don't, whatever.

JKnaperek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JKnaperek
Member since 2006 • 2023 Posts
You put "no trolling" in the title, yet you create a topic which is trolling in nature.
balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

Obviously it's a good console. All the platforms have their pros and cons.

Only an idiot wouldn't acknowledge that.

LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

It's all about the games.

Fallout series broken

Elder Scrolls series broken

multiplats that don't run good etc

At the same time PS3 has the strongest loyal userbase because of the awesome exclusives.

360 have only 3 (4 if you like racing) what I consider to be good exclusives, PS3 has something like 12 really (what I consider) good exclusives.

Since I can play Fallout and Skyrim on PC, the botched version on PS3 don't bother me as much.

It's all a matter of taste really.

About whether you'd rather play shooters (Halo/Gears) or more 'ethereal' games like Heavy Rain and MGS4.

360 has Alan Wake and sadly few people even bothered to play it.

To me Alan Wake is a typical "PS3" style title, heavy on the story and ambience, light on the machine guns.

But, you know

Hate it all you want, PS3 for me, the herd can go with 360 if it wants.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
You put "no trolling" in the title, yet you create a topic which is trolling in nature.JKnaperek
I didn't see a bit of trolling in his post. Just the truth is all I saw.
ccagracing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ccagracing
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts
If anyone "hates" the PS3 or any console then they must have real issues, possibly mental health issues! The main reason I prefer my Xbox over my PS3 is that the PS3 offers nothing that the 360 can't match, all my friends have a 360. That said, the PS3 offers a good gaming experience and I don't think anybody that buys one will be disappointed.
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

I do not hate it. The simple fact is mine hardly gets touched. Part of that is because all of my friends play multiplayer on XBLA. The other reason is because I do not think any of their exclusives are truely great. They have tons of good ones. But none reach purely epic.....at least for me.

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

And maybe some people hate Sony from previous gens, when being the leader they could get away with much more than today.

JETS-JETS-JETS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JETS-JETS-JETS
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts

price at launch was the main reason for me and the price of the 360 slim at the time over ps3 in 2010. thats when i got the 360 n made my choice. was really made when i heard the 360 was getting final fantasy on there system. made the ps3 for me at least, not worth the price. but we all know how that game turned out. but, i always said everyone n their mother wanted a ps3 until price was announced.

other reasons are controller, the 360 controller feels better as the ps3 controller feels light, cheap, n crappy triggers. the d-pad i couldn't care less about as i never used it since ps1 came with the dual shock. no matter what game i played i always used the analog. ps3 buttons are better though, like if someone asks me what do i press to do this, i'll slip n be like triangle sometimes. just from use of the playstation controllers more from owning ps1 ps2 before.

the main thing was price really. had it been the same as the 360, it was a no brainer to get the ps3 over 360. but now i am into xbox live halo n gears that i couldn't care less for ps3. xbox as a brand ain't all that though even compared to sony. still has a long way to go with first party games n if ps4 stays free online n is inline with pricing there is no halo 45678910 thats gonna help.

unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts

I don´t care who hates the PS3 or why.

sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts

It's all about the games.

Fallout series broken

Elder Scrolls series broken

multiplats that don't run good etc

At the same time PS3 has the strongest loyal userbase because of the awesome exclusives.

360 have only 3 (4 if you like racing) what I consider to be good exclusives, PS3 has something like 12 really (what I consider) good exclusives.

Since I can play Fallout and Skyrim on PC, the botched version on PS3 don't bother me as much.

It's all a matter of taste really.

About whether you'd rather play shooters (Halo/Gears) or more 'ethereal' games like Heavy Rain and MGS4.

360 has Alan Wake and sadly few people even bothered to play it.

To me Alan Wake is a typical "PS3" style title, heavy on the story and ambience, light on the machine guns.

But, you know

Hate it all you want, PS3 for me, the herd can go with 360 if it wants.

LazySloth718

IMO Alan Wake is the best game on the 360,it's just a damn shame it didn't get the sells it deserved.

Oh well...

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
I think it's because they're sheltered (Maybe mentally challenged) individuals. Hating or loving a gaming system means you need to seek medical help.
arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 arbitor365
Member since 2009 • 2726 Posts

I am changing the subject. sorry... Hello, My name is Samuel Charleston and I am a Mormon Preacher. I came to this forum to try to spread out the true word which can't be said enough... The corruption of video games, and the companies who are pro homosexual lead. I believe that video games as a whole are a tool of Satan himself to get into the minds of children, and to infect their minds with evil, and a tolerance (if not all out support) for the homosexual community. Homosexuality is as said by God himself evil and perverse and to have nothing to do with it. This is why I do not allow my children to take part in it. I simply have been studying video games, and sorting out the lies of game producers for some background for my book I am writing titled: "The Corruption of The Modern Age" Below is a list of evidence to back my beliefs and to hopefully turn you readers to the true belief, Mormonism.... First, off, the Dragon Age series Created by Bioware. This Game is Created by Homosexual Satanists, In the first game, Origins, there were many opportunities to have Sexual Relations with the same sex. A party member named Zevran is openly Bisexual, Leliana, another party member can be convinced to have a homosexual relationship, as well as Alistair, This means that the developers of the game are blatantly gay and are a tool of Satan. Mass Effect, another game created by Bioware, was a mostly straight game, until now. The 3rd installment of this series is going to have the option to have homosexual relationship. Bioware is being more adamant about spreading this blasphemy. Grand Theft Auto, Ballad of Gay Tony. This is an expansion pack that is completely built around a homosexual man. Rockstar games creates this horrid game, and they are just as bad as Bioware. I would never let my children come withing the same room as these terrible games. I could go on and on, about the taint of the modern age, and the tools Satan uses to get a grip on children in the modern age through, the media, and the internet. I hope that some of you will turn from this horrid cult. Some games are more subtle, like Halo, and Call of duty, and The Legend of Zelda.Sam_the_Man132

wow

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

The haters are going to hate!

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts

I don´t care who hates the PS3 or why.

unrealtron
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#21 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

Are you saying the PS3 has a disastrous launch? Really? What a shocker.

But seriously, yeah it lost a lot of momentum in the early years. Its right on its top game now, but it would have been nice if they sidestepped some early issues.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Wow sam_the_man132 really knows how to troll.

The list posted in the OP, is why I only bought the PS3 2-3 years later, its a good console now though. It has really picked up the last few years.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SPYDER0416

I am changing the subject. sorry... Hello, My name is Samuel Charleston and I am a Mormon Preacher. I came to this forum to try to spread out the true word which can't be said enough... The corruption of video games, and the companies who are pro homosexual lead. I believe that video games as a whole are a tool of Satan himself to get into the minds of children, and to infect their minds with evil, and a tolerance (if not all out support) for the homosexual community. Homosexuality is as said by God himself evil and perverse and to have nothing to do with it. This is why I do not allow my children to take part in it. I simply have been studying video games, and sorting out the lies of game producers for some background for my book I am writing titled: "The Corruption of The Modern Age" Below is a list of evidence to back my beliefs and to hopefully turn you readers to the true belief, Mormonism.... First, off, the Dragon Age series Created by Bioware. This Game is Created by Homosexual Satanists, In the first game, Origins, there were many opportunities to have Sexual Relations with the same sex. A party member named Zevran is openly Bisexual, Leliana, another party member can be convinced to have a homosexual relationship, as well as Alistair, This means that the developers of the game are blatantly gay and are a tool of Satan. Mass Effect, another game created by Bioware, was a mostly straight game, until now. The 3rd installment of this series is going to have the option to have homosexual relationship. Bioware is being more adamant about spreading this blasphemy. Grand Theft Auto, Ballad of Gay Tony. This is an expansion pack that is completely built around a homosexual man. Rockstar games creates this horrid game, and they are just as bad as Bioware. I would never let my children come withing the same room as these terrible games. I could go on and on, about the taint of the modern age, and the tools Satan uses to get a grip on children in the modern age through, the media, and the internet. I hope that some of you will turn from this horrid cult. Some games are more subtle, like Halo, and Call of duty, and The Legend of Zelda.Sam_the_Man132

That explains why I always end up at gay bars lusting after men with mustaches every time I play some Mario.

Also, I'm not entirely sure if this is a parody post and someone just wants to mess with/troll on gamers, or if this guy is serious. Probably not, but this should be defining example of Poe's Law.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14834 Posts

The same reason why anyone would hate on any other system. They feel threatened (stupid) by it because their life revolves around a different console(s) (stupid). Most are kids and if they're not then there's no point making fun of them or calling them out on it because they're sad enough as it is. There is a difference between not liking a console (perhaps you don't like the controller, games, etc) and hating a console.

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts

Wow sam_the_man132 really knows how to troll.

The list posted in the OP, is why I only bought the PS3 2-3 years later, its a good console now though. It has really picked up the last few years.

APiranhaAteMyVa
I don't think he was trolling ... some of things he said had merit.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
i don't hate the Ps3, i just prefer the xbox 360's exclsuives and games i cannot get on the Ps3.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SPYDER0416

The same reason why anyone would hate on any other system. They feel threatened (stupid) by it because their life revolves around a different console(s) (stupid). Most are kids and if they're not then there's no point making fun of them or calling them out on it because they're sad enough as it is. There is a difference between not liking a console (perhaps you don't like the controller, games, etc) and hating a console.

SOedipus

This also explains it.

Legitimate criticism is covered in the first post, but the only reason anyone would "hate it" is if they hated all gaming (and thus PS3), or if they were a fanboy with a preference to one piece of plastic gaming machinery over another.

I tend to have particular criticism towards Microsoft for stagnating and reusing old IP's and concepts from Nintendo towards a casual audience, but I don't "hate" them nor do I hate MS. I just wish they would do more to get me playing my Xbox, and make Kinect useful for more then party games and some voice thingy in a game or two.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I love the PS3. Just wish they would change the controller.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

[QUOTE="SOedipus"]

SPYDER0416

This also explains it.

Legitimate criticism is covered in the first post, but the only reason anyone would "hate it" is if they hated all gaming (and thus PS3), or if they were a fanboy with a preference to one piece of plastic gaming machinery over another.

I tend to have particular criticism towards Microsoft for stagnating and reusing old IP's and concepts from Nintendo towards a casual audience, but I don't "hate" them nor do I hate MS. I just wish they would do more to get me playing my Xbox, and make Kinect useful for more then party games and some voice thingy in a game or two.

Everyone is like that in some way, people always want to justify their decisions and actions, as they want to be right all the time.

Recently on this UK show called the gadget show they had a die hard apple fan and a die hard android fan and made them swap phones, at the end when questioned neither would accept the other as being better and refused to accept any flaws in their device. They even went as far as not using the devices as they normally would because they didn't want to like the other product. I imagine this is what a lot of system wars posters are like.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

lol, irony.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
I dont hate it, in fact... I'd like to thank Sony corporation with a special shout out to Ken Kutaragi  Through your hard work and dedication, you have given us a system of the ages and console of the generation. A value that only you could imagine has unfolded before our very eyes and blossomed into something very beautiful.So, you see, we took small steps to success all along that hike. Together, they added up to hundreds of thousands of small steps. But we might have chosen not to take the first step. We might have stopped at any point along the way. That would have meant that we would not have gotten to our destination. There were also obstacles along the way. But with each small step they were overcome. There were frustrations, fears and uncertainties. But with each small step they were crushed. There was hardship and danger, but with each small step and focus on the desired destination it was conquered.So you see, success is no mystery. Because, as the Chinese philosopher Lao-tzu said: A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. It takes only one small step to succeed and you have done it Ken. Bravo.  It goes without saying that a thanks is in order for Kazuo Hirai  You have taken Ken's vision and molded into something beutfitul. All the world's your stage. And all the men and women merely players: A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but not you Kaz, no being a doer requires effort, risk, and change and you have done a nobel job. Bravo!  And last but certainly not least I'd like to thank  Jack Tretton, your loyalty, perseverance and dedication has helped Sony reach it's goals and making Sony the #1 console of choice.That is real freedom. That is being educated, and understanding how to think. The alternative is unconsciousness, the default setting, the rat race, the constant gnawing sense of having had, and lost, some infinite thing.You have dared to go where others have been scared to go Jack, Thank you and God bless Sony USA.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SPYDER0416

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

[QUOTE="SOedipus"]

APiranhaAteMyVa

This also explains it.

Everyone is like that in some way, people always want to justify their decisions and actions, as they want to be right all the time.

Recently on this UK show called the gadget show they had a die hard apple fan and a die hard android fan and made them swap phones, at the end when questioned neither would accept the other as being better and refused to accept any flaws in their device. They even went as far as not using the devices as they normally would because they didn't want to like the other product. I imagine this is what a lot of system wars posters are like.

Oddly enough, this is less annoying to me then arguing religious ideals. When I see an Atheist arguing with a Christian about the merits I think "lol, what n00bs", but then I come to SW and contribute to the ongoing discussion of which plastic machinery is better (on SW, its the ones that are more expensive apparently).

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#34 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49605 Posts
I imagine only drones act like it's 2006.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#35 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

People hate it because they are jealous and wish they owned one, see due to the socio econimic situation of things, not everyone can buy a system. So they are stuck with the system they already have (in this case 360) but they see the other system and it's games and they want to play it, but since they can't they try to trick themselves into hating it so they can deal without not being able to own one. Deep down though they know they want one and they would enjoy it if they did, but since they don't they keep trying to convince themselves that they don't want or need it.

It's all basic psychology, it's sort of similar to what people do who are racist or bash gays, their insecure so they are trying to hide it or make up for it somehow. They hate systems because they are insecure about their own purchase and they don't want to accept it. That being said you shouldn't care what people think about PS3 or 360 ect... it doesn't matter what they think, it only matters what YOU think.

If you enjoy PS3 than that's all that matters, just ignore people who bash it or make fun of them, that's what I do. Take me for example, one of the DUMBEST topics I see here on SW from time to time are the 360 vs PS3 multiplat fights, all these fanboys say one version is better than the other but I know they are the same (with invisible minor differences) and I just ignore people who say otherwise.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21711 Posts

I don't hate it, I just don't care about it. There are no games on it that make me go "HOLY **** MUST BUY!" So it'd be another dust collector like my ps2 and psp.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

I think ShadowMoses had better reasoning and a more well thought out argument than this. :P

Postal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Postal_Guy
Member since 2006 • 2643 Posts

Aynone that ''hates'' a piece of plastic needs to get some help

yeahtoast26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 yeahtoast26
Member since 2009 • 1432 Posts

I am changing the subject. sorry... Hello, My name is Samuel Charleston and I am a Mormon Preacher. I came to this forum to try to spread out the true word which can't be said enough... The corruption of video games, and the companies who are pro homosexual lead. I believe that video games as a whole are a tool of Satan himself to get into the minds of children, and to infect their minds with evil, and a tolerance (if not all out support) for the homosexual community. Homosexuality is as said by God himself evil and perverse and to have nothing to do with it. This is why I do not allow my children to take part in it. I simply have been studying video games, and sorting out the lies of game producers for some background for my book I am writing titled: "The Corruption of The Modern Age" Below is a list of evidence to back my beliefs and to hopefully turn you readers to the true belief, Mormonism.... First, off, the Dragon Age series Created by Bioware. This Game is Created by Homosexual Satanists, In the first game, Origins, there were many opportunities to have Sexual Relations with the same sex. A party member named Zevran is openly Bisexual, Leliana, another party member can be convinced to have a homosexual relationship, as well as Alistair, This means that the developers of the game are blatantly gay and are a tool of Satan. Mass Effect, another game created by Bioware, was a mostly straight game, until now. The 3rd installment of this series is going to have the option to have homosexual relationship. Bioware is being more adamant about spreading this blasphemy. Grand Theft Auto, Ballad of Gay Tony. This is an expansion pack that is completely built around a homosexual man. Rockstar games creates this horrid game, and they are just as bad as Bioware. I would never let my children come withing the same room as these terrible games. I could go on and on, about the taint of the modern age, and the tools Satan uses to get a grip on children in the modern age through, the media, and the internet. I hope that some of you will turn from this horrid cult. Some games are more subtle, like Halo, and Call of duty, and The Legend of Zelda. Sam_the_Man132

@Sam_The_Man134 You know absolutely nothing about video games, First off, Alistair from Dragon Age is not gay and your accusations are completely unfounded and frankly, I think you you should stay off this topic, and all of the internet. You seriously just pissed me off and I hope you know that. Dragon Age just so happens to be (in my opinion) the best game I have ever played and I dont believe anything you are saying about any of these games.

BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts
Im curious, what multiplats did PS3 miss out on TC?
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SPYDER0416

There are two reasons someone could hate the PS3

1. They are fanboys

2. They have legitimate criticism stemming from its earlier flaws and happen to feel so strongly about them it drives them to actually "hate" it.

99.5% of people are in number 1, the other .5% are just crazy people who probably live in an asylum and think Sony is real life Skynet.

No reason to "hate" a game system. Its just dumb.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts

Aren't you the fella that likes to see women get eaten by plants?

dude...

Tikeio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tikeio
Member since 2011 • 5332 Posts

Who "hates" on hardware wrapped inside of plastic? :|

This topic should be called "The REAL reason non-Sony fanboys don't worship the PS3 like Sony fanboys"

- it cost too much

- there werent many good exclusives for it for the first 2 years

- it was missing out on alot of multiplats

- it was the last console to launch

- it took too long to get a controller with rumble

- it didnt have "in game XMB" for a while

- everyone was pissed about backwards compatibility issues

All would have been legit arguments, no?

yeahtoast26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 yeahtoast26
Member since 2009 • 1432 Posts
In my Experience, I have had an Xbox 360, and a PS3, and I have no reason for not liking the Xbox except that I do not like Microsoft as a whole. My Xbox broke after having it for 2 years which isn't a bad thing after 2 years. But I honestly like the PS3 much better. Sony is a nicer company, as it may not have as strong hardware/software, they at least try to fix their problems. In my opinion, the PS3 has better exclusive games like: Killzone, Littlebigplanet, Infamous, and so on. The Xbox has COMPLETELY superior controllers than the PS3... Bottom line, I love the Xbox and games like Halo, but the PS3 is a better system though they both have flaws.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts
Well, you would have to be a completely pathetic and decrepit person to compulsively hate on an inanimate object in the first place...
AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#46 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts
Im curious, what multiplats did PS3 miss out on TC? BibiMaghoo
im not TC but it missed left 4 dead , mass effect 1 , METRO for example
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

it tends to end up being the little 16 year old kid at high school who's mommy bought them another console so they just become jelly and start spouting unadulteated nonsense its the pretty much norm for a fanboy is the fact they cant accept others opinions or just have become so through jelousy for their fellow man owning everything.

Thats the way i see it and the same goes for cow's attitudes towards the 360.

Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Peredith
Member since 2011 • 2289 Posts

Lol look who the OP is :lol:. This thread is from Dec 10, has Arbitor been back since that thread?

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

Lol look who the OP is :lol:. This thread is from Dec 10, has Arbitor been back since that thread?

Peredith

No. :(

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
the REAL reason people hate on the PS3 is because they think 360 will not have RROD or.................. dont want to admiit that Wii is for someone who is on budget