The PS3 WILL be the market leader this Gen!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tacubano
Member since 2005 • 947 Posts

yeah right!!!!:lol: ROFL!!!!

every month they keep loosing exclusives, the only way to fight that is to come up with new ips...little big planet, naughty dog, heavenly sword...but even with new ips 360 has already a major lead in number and games.....wii doesn't count....different machine...in my opinion its competing with the ps2 and long dead gamecube and xbox...sorry ps3 guess u'll get seconds...:P

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Halo2_Norad
Member since 2002 • 3802 Posts
Not at the rate that they're losing exclusives. Man, this is a great day for lemmings. (I can't punch anymore nails in PS3's coffin, the wood is falling apart!!!) The cows got owned again.
ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
Not at the rate that they're losing exclusives. Man, this is a great day for lemmings. (I can't punch anymore nails in PS3's coffin, the wood is falling apart!!!) The cows got owned again.Halo2_Norad
At this rate, they'll be buried in a coffin that costs less than the system, but I think they can turn it around.
bri360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 bri360
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
Mabye not leader but it will sell alot  because of all the people that go out and see PS3 and think "WOW! I owned a PS2 a while ago so this one must be the best of them all because its 3!!!" Without even knowing what games come out for it they will but it. And I bet this happens alot.