jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

I have just finished Dead Space 3 on PC. Pretty awesome game, by the way, and i must say Order hardly looks better than Dead Space 2/3 on PC. Consolites are really easy to impress. They just haven´t seen nothing better than 720p 30fps graphics, so anything at 1080p looks to them as a graphcial king. Lol.

Dead Space franchise have been a 3rd person graphical king on PC for ages. Tomb Raider Reboot at ultimate quality looks really good, too. Even slightly better than Dead Space. And both Tomb Raider and Dead Space looks as good as Order. The difference is the latter are last gen games, meanwhile The Order is supposed to be the next gen.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@scottpsfan14 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

I have just finished Dead Space 3 on PC. Pretty awesome game, by the way, and i must say Order hardly looks better than Dead Space 2/3 on PC. Consolites are really easy to impress. They just haven´t seen any better than 720p 30fps graphics, so anything at 1080p looks to them as a graphcial king. Lol.

Dead Space franchise have been a 3rd person graphical king on PC for ages

LOL 360 port.

One tiny picture hardly reflects differences in resolutions. If I make screenshot small enough, all versions will look the same. 720p 30fps vs 1080 60fps on PC. Pretty ignorant troll you are.

By the way, Dead Space 3 is pretty well optimized and good port on PC. I can even play it at 4k resolutions on my single gtx780 all maxed. Can your Xbox360/PS3 play games at 4k ?

Ripsaw1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#305 Ripsaw1994
Member since 2013 • 196 Posts

The order is handily beat by numerous PC games, not to mention the final product is gonna be waaaay uglier than what was show.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#306 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@jhonMalcovich said:

I have just finished Dead Space 3 on PC. Pretty awesome game, by the way, and i must say Order hardly looks better than Dead Space 2/3 on PC. Consolites are really easy to impress. They just haven´t seen any better than 720p 30fps graphics, so anything at 1080p looks to them as a graphcial king. Lol.

Dead Space franchise have been a 3rd person graphical king on PC for ages

LOL 360 port.

One tiny picture hardly reflects differences at resolutions. If I make screenshot small enough, all versions will look the same. 720p 30fps vs 1080 60fps on PC. Pretty ignorant troll you are.

Look The Order 1886 is on another level to Dead Space 3. I'm not a troll. I'm just stating the facts. If you were to look at polygon count, lighting, texture mapping, animation, The Order perhaps is the top of it's game for TPS games.

Trolls state "facts" not facts... Learn the difference. Anyways if a "360 port" has better graphical fidelity than The Order... that's pretty sad.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By jhonMalcovich

Dead Space 3 can be run at 4k and 60fps on a single GTX760. Visually still stunning game. The Order can not even hit 1080p.

Loading Video...

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

arguing graphics king is silly on many levels. Why can't people just be like yeah it looks good. Hyperbole aside the game looks very good.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

Anyone want to take a guess on how long The Order's campaign is going to be? I'm guessing...6 hours.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

Dead Space 3 can be run at 4k and 60fps on a single GTX760. Visually still stunning game. The Order can not even hit 1080p.

Loading Video...

That is a JOKE of a comparison. The Order S-M-O-K-E-S that. Wow.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@Heirren said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Loading Video...

No it does not. Post any proof beyond a trailer. The in game graphics don´t look better than Tomb Raider Reboot or Dead Space 3.

But you are welcome to prove me wrong if you have any proof to show. Dead Space visually is very very solid game. The Order doesn´t even have dismemberments.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

Gotta agree. Even Gabe said there was nothing on pc that could touch it.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@Heirren said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

does that comparison rly surprise you coming from the hermits? these are the same people that think doom 3 w/ mods looks better than any ps4 game.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#318 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15580 Posts

@amazonangry said:

Gotta agree. Even Gabe said there was nothing on pc that could touch it.

I'm going to need a link to this.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 jhonMalcovich

@m3dude1 said:

@Heirren said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

does that comparison rly surprise you coming from the hermits? these are the same people that think doom 3 w/ mods looks better than any ps4 game.

And I am pretty tired of Sony fanboys who go arround showing muddy low resolution pictures of The Order and claim that this is the best thing they have ever seen. Seriously, guys, you are idiots.

General_Solo76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 General_Solo76
Member since 2013 • 578 Posts

^^^

Lol...just stop. You're making a fool of yourself!

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@jhonMalcovich:

Ps4 and Xbox One are turning out to be turds of consoles, but even I'll admit that this game is stellar. Pc fanboys are just illogical. It's as if the numbers cloud their judgement on a finely produced image, because that is ultimately what a graphic is. There are "Films" shot on 4K that don't compare to the quality of Revenge of the Sith from 2005. Reason being is that there are other variables at play.

The example you used was just sooooooooooooooooo far off the same level of quality. It really reiterates my point that most pc fanboys boil image quality and graphics down to a few numbers.

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#322  Edited By GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

so Dead space looks better than The Order now... this place never lets me down, you guys are great lol

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#323 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

I dont know about graphics king but it looks good.

Why aren't cows talking up drive club anymore? or was the gameplay demo of it's shitty driving scared you all off from it now?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#324 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59071 Posts

Even Uncharted 4 looks better than this.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@YD_11 said:

I dont know about graphics king but it looks good.

Why aren't cows talking up drive club anymore? or was the gameplay demo of it's shitty driving scared you all off from it now?

Drive Club...another 30 fps "next gen" game.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

I have just finished Dead Space 3 on PC. Pretty awesome game, by the way, and i must say Order hardly looks better than Dead Space 2/3 on PC. Consolites are really easy to impress. They just haven´t seen nothing better than 720p 30fps graphics, so anything at 1080p looks to them as a graphcial king. Lol.

Dead Space franchise have been a 3rd person graphical king on PC for ages. Tomb Raider Reboot at ultimate quality looks really good, too. Even slightly better than Dead Space. And both Tomb Raider and Dead Space looks as good as Order. The difference is the latter are last gen games, meanwhile The Order is supposed to be the next gen.

Max Payne 3 and Witcher 2 demolish Dead Space and Yhe Order demolishes all games regardless of the perspective.

Just look at the gun textures in these screens, awful.

@GTSaiyanjin2 said:

so Dead space looks better than The Order now... this place never lets me down, you guys are great lol

The hermits have no game to counter The Order so they've gone into full troll mode.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By uninspiredcup

@GTSaiyanjin2 said:

On a pc it does, fairly easily.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#328 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

Is anyone else disturbed by the lack of consistent shadows in the video in the OP? It only seems like a third of the objects on screen have them. This is becoming a theme with Sony games...

PS3 couldn't do grass, PS4 can't do global illumination it seems. Very disappointing.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts
@The_Stand_In said:

Is anyone else disturbed by the lack of consistent shadows in the video in the OP? It only seems like a third of the objects on screen have them. This is becoming a theme with Sony games...

PS3 couldn't do grass, PS4 can't do global illumination it seems. Very disappointing.

your brain cant do thinking

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@Heirren said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Loading Video...

No it does not. Post any proof beyond a trailer. The in game graphics don´t look better than Tomb Raider Reboot or Dead Space 3.

But you are welcome to prove me wrong if you have any proof to show. Dead Space visually is very very solid game. The Order doesn´t even have dismemberments.

Dismemberments? Really? Few games go for that kind of gore and that kind of gore has been around for a long time.

Dead Space looks good but this is on a whole new level:

Loading Video...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 uninspiredcup

Agree very much, Dead Space looks vastly superior, especially animation quality.
Astounding.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

It does look pretty awesome... but it's hard to judge from videos.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

@Heirren said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Someones upset that console will never get to be gfx king this gen for even 1 year. Must suck.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#334 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

@Heirren said:

Someones upset that console will never get to be gfx king this gen for even 1 year. Must suck.

The cute thing is this game isn't released till 2015... (inb4 another delay)

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

I get less and less impressed the more I see it.

But yeah, looks pretty.

this.

this is a game that i like the theme and tone of, but that gameplay, and how little they show of it (and never anything new or different) is pissing me off that I de-ranked this game from "very interested" to "i'll get it when PSN+ has it for free within a year due to poor sales"

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#336 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I haven't watched the latest footage of this game, but every single time I see this game I fail to get impressed even though it has great technical graphics

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@bldgirsh said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

@Heirren said:

The cute thing is this game isn't released till 2015... (inb4 another delay)

Rofl holy shit

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#339  Edited By Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

Bloodborne looks better though.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

oh great, another Boring Tech demo like ryse, i really hope we don't see too many games like this.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@m3dude1 said:
@The_Stand_In said:

your brain cant do thinking

If mine can't, than neither can yours. Otherwise you would be able to at least think of a better insult to attack me with like the child you are. Christ that's weak.

And don't think I didn't notice you avoided the point and went straight for the personal attack... desperation to defend your precious corporation; your religion, it seems?

Now, for sanity's sake, I'm going to avoid talking about all the other piss poor looking attributes about the game because this is a highly low-res and compressed You-Tube video. However, lighting is something that compression doesn't hide, unlike say texture detail. Now you tell me, where the hell are all the shadows? Where is the global illumination? Huh, big internet bully man?

Maybe, perhaps, YOUR brain can't think. You can't think for yourself. Can't see with your own eyes. All you think is what the marketing department over at Sony wants you to think.

I look forward to the coming shitstorm from Sony zealots like you.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#343 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

It might look amazing but that won't sustain the game if its just another boring cover shooter. Aren't people interested in what they're actually playing anymore?

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#345 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

Nah.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#346 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

Tons of jeleausy from the non-Playstation people here I see. Afraid we have another Last of Us on our hands here? I remember similar "complaints" on here before the release of that game:

"Boohoo, too linear", "boohoo it won't even be 1080p", boohoo, just another shooter". Please System Wars, never change.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#348 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@001011000101101 said:

Tons of jeleausy from the non-Playstation people here I see. Afraid we have another Last of Us on our hands here? I remember similar "complaints" on here before the release of that game:

"Boohoo, too linear", "boohoo it won't even be 1080p", boohoo, just another shooter". Please System Wars, never change.

Wanna bet that The Order won't win tons of awards and goty achievements?

Why would I? I'm not attacking this game in any way, unlike tons of people in this thread. I don't have a dog in this fight. Just pointing out that people on here have a bad tendency to crap all over a game long before they actually know very much about it, only to have the game come out and be amazing. It has happened before.

7MDMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By 7MDMA
Member since 2014 • 315 Posts

Those Deadspace 3 screenshots have thrown shade on The Order's graphics, especially the 1st and 3rd. The Order does look better but when you're used to playing games at such a high fidelity you just aren't as impressed and the leap isn't as great as it is for others.

Same as Infamous SS: that game is nowhere as graphically impressive to PC gamers as some consolites seem to think it is. Sure, it's great and top tier visually but it's nothing we aren't already used to.

The Order looks to be better still, but again, nothing to write home about unless all you do is game on console.