Taco Bell to assist Sony in PlayStation Vita giveaway. Yes Taco bell.

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AppleJudgement
Member since 2011 • 475 Posts
Sp at least in my area barely anoyon talks about taco bell, but Taco bell will give out a free PSVita every 15 minutes to help build hype for the system as you see here: "http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2012/01/taco-bell-to-assist-sony-in-playstation-vita-giveaway/1" But really Sony? Taco bell? Not the popeyes or anything? Wtf? Taco Bell? Also giving away the vita for hype is actually a risky strategy, it could help immensly, and on the other hand could kick you in the ass and there's rumors that there will be more giveaways. I mean I guess getting a free Vita would be cool but in Sony's current condition it better spark. Would be no fun if Sony flops in the other 2 regions as well then there may not be a PS4, and no PS4 means all those devs go bye-bye. But I mean seriously Taco Bell? Taco freaking bell? Were they high or something? Taco Bell? Well just hope it works.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
.. Perhapes because Taco Bell is way bigger then popeyes?
Theverydeepend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Theverydeepend
Member since 2008 • 520 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XHsDJ-9EDs Product placement with Taco Bell?
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Official Fanboy statement: I don't think you set up deals and advertising such as this if your system is experience the sales you expect.

*note: this is a reused statement one Sony made many years ago about how sales stores were having on the 360 were some how telling that Sales of the 360 were bad...they made this statement at a time when the system was returned in droves when people couldn't sell it online for the insane amounts they wantedin japan sometimes, and in europe were giving away free tvs with purchase at launch*

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 WilliamRLBaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XHsDJ-9EDs Product placement with Taco Bell?Theverydeepend
Greatest film ever created....
AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AppleJudgement
.. Perhapes because Taco Bell is way bigger then popeyes? sSubZerOo
That's like saying K-mart is bigger than Home depot. Also anything would be bette, a place that people actually go/know that's not losing money or has better advertsing. Heck Mcdonalds?
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

Taco Bells is way more popular than Popeyes...

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 phonemug
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

I would actually prefer a Taco over a failed handheld.

They can keep it.

biscuits3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 biscuits3
Member since 2007 • 538 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XHsDJ-9EDs Product placement with Taco Bell?Theverydeepend

Nintendo already jumped on the Kung Pow bandwagon, why not Sony?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JElywbkSbY

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"].. Perhapes because Taco Bell is way bigger then popeyes? AppleJudgement
That's like saying K-mart is bigger than Home depot. Also anything would be bette, a place that people actually go/know that's not losing money or has better advertsing. Heck Mcdonalds?

LOL what? are you actually saying that Taco bell is not known and people dont go to them? your such a fool.
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 el3m2tigre

They can keep it.

phonemug

I question your intelligence.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

And when you thought Sony couldn't go any lower.. BAAAM!

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

lol Taco Bell

They giving away fake meat enchiladas too? Or just Vita?

That place is trash, don't ruin your body over $250

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

lol Taco Bell

They giving away fake meat enchiladas too? Or just Vita?

That place is trash, don't ruin your body over $250

1.its not fake meat propagating a myth that has long since died is stupid. 2.the food is good. 3.The food is good as proven by the fact that tacobell has a huge chain of resteraunts nation wide. Much like apple your a fool.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22875 Posts
.. Perhapes because Taco Bell is way bigger then popeyes? sSubZerOo
Star wars ad ertised ep 1 through taco bell... smart move by sony.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"].. Perhapes because Taco Bell is way bigger then popeyes? AppleJudgement

... Yeah and K-Mart.. Is? K-mart actually sells electronics where the Vita is.. Seriously are people really getting this big of stink about it, its a FAST FOOD JOINT.. So is POPEYES who cares which they choose.. You guys sound like fools acting hurt because your apparent fast food wasn't chosen.. The hell does that even mean? Taco Bell is HUGE and its packed constantly with people at all hours it is open.. I might not be a big fan of the food or most fast food in general but seriously.. why are people crying about this, its hilarious..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"].. Perhapes because Taco Bell is way bigger then popeyes? TheEroica

:| And? There are many bad movies, products etc that have advertised through ALL the major fast food places.. Ep1 bombed because it was a poor movie not because it was advertised by Taco Bell.. How are people even complaining about this, please tell me what OTHER fast food place would you prefer? Because it really shouldn't matter.. Except for the fast food junkies out there that are mortified that their favorite fast food service wasn't chosen. McDonalds advertised the really BAD Batman movies..

bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bleehum
Member since 2004 • 5321 Posts

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

They can keep it.

el3m2tigre

I question your intelligence.

Don't worry, he's just a terrible troll.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"].. Perhapes because Taco Bell is way bigger then popeyes? sSubZerOo

:| And? There are many bad movies, products etc that have advertised through ALL the major fast food places.. Ep1 bombed because it was a poor movie not because it was advertised by Taco Bell.. How are people even complaining about this, please tell me what OTHER fast food place would you prefer? Because it really shouldn't matter.. Except for the fast food junkies out there that are mortified that their favorite fast food service wasn't chosen. McDonalds advertised the really BAD Batman movies..

What the **** are you talking about....? Like literally? Are you damaged? I just gave sony a compliment siting a star wars movie as being a blockbuster that used taco bell.... did a burrito rape your mother or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] Star wars ad ertised ep 1 through taco bell... smart move by sony. TheEroica

What the **** are you talking about....? Like literally? Are you damaged? I just gave sony a compliment siting a star wars movie as being a blockbuster that used taco bell.... did a burrito rape your mother or something?

Apologies usually when some one brings up Episode 1 its to bash it, I though you were suggesting it as a negative implication.. Settle down now..

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

sSubZerOo

Apologies usually when some one brings up Episode 1 its to bash it, I though you were suggesting it as a negative implication.. Settle down now..

I still have my episode 1 cups from taco bell... i was in college when it came out but those cups were so bad ass.... no harm done friend.
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] Star wars ad ertised ep 1 through taco bell... smart move by sony. TheEroica

I'm sorry you can't afford a taco. I do wish you success so you can enjoy the finer things in life...like tacos.

AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AppleJudgement

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"].. Perhapes because Taco Bell is way bigger then popeyes? sSubZerOo

... Yeah and K-Mart.. Is? K-mart actually sells electronics where the Vita is.. Seriously are people really getting this big of stink about it, its a FAST FOOD JOINT.. So is POPEYES who cares which they choose.. You guys sound like fools acting hurt because your apparent fast food wasn't chosen.. The hell does that even mean? Taco Bell is HUGE and its packed constantly with people at all hours it is open.. I might not be a big fan of the food or most fast food in general but seriously.. why are people crying about this, its hilarious..

Taco bell is not big in areas that would probably buy it the most like the east coast. @Baker East coast has many tacobells and people go to them wut?
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

ispeakfact

I'm sorry you can't afford a taco. I do wish you success so you can enjoy the finer things in life...like tacos.

*crickets*... meh, i want to say youve done better...but alas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"] That's like saying K-mart is bigger than Home depot. Also anything would be bette, a place that people actually go/know that's not losing money or has better advertsing. Heck Mcdonalds?AppleJudgement

Taco bell is not big in areas that would probably buy it the most like the east coast. @Baker East coast has many tacobells and people go to them wut?

Taco Bell has like 6000 stores, they are big every where.. Including other countries..

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

ispeakfact

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] What the **** are you talking about....? Like literally? Are you damaged? I just gave sony a compliment siting a star wars movie as being a blockbuster that used taco bell.... did a burrito rape your mother or something?

TheEroica

Well, I'm not a comedian. Not professionally anyway. I just am truely concerned for you financial well being. I mean, not being able to afford a taco is pretty bad.

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#29 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts
It's a shame the UK don't have many :(.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

ispeakfact

Well, I'm not a comedian. Not professionally anyway. I just am truely concerned for you financial well being. I mean, not being able to afford a taco is pretty bad.

Dude your jokes are so bad i feel like im gonna have to charge you for humoring you. I feel like state worker at a mental hospital...
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

ispeakfact

Dude your jokes are so bad i feel like im gonna have to charge you for humoring you. I feel like state worker at a mental hospital...
AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 AppleJudgement

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

sSubZerOo

Taco Bell has like 6000 stores, they are big every where.. Including other countries..

Which has nothing to dow ith Taco bells losing money, cutting stores and not profiting as much from the EAST FREAKING COST. I don;t care if Taco Bell is your favorite food, I am not even saying it's a pos, so why the heck is it so hard to believe Taco Bell is nor preffered everywhere? Including EU? I mean that's like saying everyone has a Mcdonals therefore everyone will most likely go to mcdonalds. Taco bell is actually smaller now then it was.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"] Taco bell is not big in areas that would probably buy it the most like the east coast. @Baker East coast has many tacobells and people go to them wut?AppleJudgement

Which has nothing to dow ith Taco bells losing money, cutting stores and not profiting as much from the EAST FREAKING COST. I don;t care if Taco Bell is your favorite food, I am not even saying it's a pos, so why the heck is it so hard to believe Taco Bell is nor preffered everywhere? Including EU? I mean that's like saying everyone has a Mcdonals therefore everyone will most likely go to mcdonalds. Taco bell is actually smaller now then it was.

y

our such an idiot...I cant even converse with you its like conversing with a child. *laughs hard* loosing money, cutting stores *laughs hard*

AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AppleJudgement

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

WilliamRLBaker

y

our such an idiot...I cant even converse with you its like conversing with a child. *laughs hard* loosing money, cutting stores *laughs hard*

Youyr a **** reatard go **** yourself. is is a known fact Taco bells are not a preffered eatery in the East coast of the USA. Say what you want it's there. Go read a newpaper, heck maybe some articles about Taco Bells fall in the East Coast might be on the internet, heck what's next? Blocbuster is doing well in the EC? I mean are you really so **** dumb that you can;t except something so simple? Well fine then shows your intellect there buddy.
FPSDad1161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 FPSDad1161
Member since 2011 • 814 Posts
Guess I'm gonna start eating at Taco Bell lol.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

Which has nothing to dow ith Taco bells losing money, cutting stores and not profiting as much from the EAST FREAKING COST. I don;t care if Taco Bell is your favorite food, I am not even saying it's a pos, so why the heck is it so hard to believe Taco Bell is nor preffered everywhere? Including EU? I mean that's like saying everyone has a Mcdonals therefore everyone will most likely go to mcdonalds. Taco bell is actually smaller now then it was.AppleJudgement
y

Youyr a **** reatard go **** yourself. is is a known fact Taco bells are not a preffered eatery in the East coast of the USA. Say what you want it's there. Go read a newpaper, heck maybe some articles about Taco Bells fall in the East Coast might be on the internet, heck what's next? Blocbuster is doing well in the EC? I mean are you really so **** dumb that you can;t except something so simple? Well fine then shows your intellect there buddy.

Um indiana is part of the east coast on last check specially in the case of our time zone which is now eastern....there are tacobells in nearly every US state they heavily populate the east coast and central time areas they are a little less on the west coast but still....your so stupid that you cant even figure out that Yum Inc. the company that owns tacobell and many other fast food chains and propeteries isn't dying or anything of the sort.
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 el3m2tigre

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"] Which has nothing to dow ith Taco bells losing money, cutting stores and not profiting as much from the EAST FREAKING COST. I don;t care if Taco Bell is your favorite food, I am not even saying it's a pos, so why the heck is it so hard to believe Taco Bell is nor preffered everywhere? Including EU? I mean that's like saying everyone has a Mcdonals therefore everyone will most likely go to mcdonalds. Taco bell is actually smaller now then it was.AppleJudgement

y

Are you saying it's not preferred over mcdonalds or burger king, cause it's still a pretty damn well known fast food joint.

quebec946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 quebec946
Member since 2007 • 1607 Posts

tacos + vita = epic win

AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 AppleJudgement
[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] y our such an idiot...I cant even converse with you its like conversing with a child. *laughs hard* loosing money, cutting stores *laughs hard*WilliamRLBaker

Um indiana is part of the east coast on last check specially in the case of our time zone which is now eastern....there are tacobells in nearly every US state they heavily populate the east coast and central time areas they are a little less on the west coast but still....your so stupid that you cant even figure out that Yum Inc. the company that owns tacobell and many other fast food chains and propeteries isn't dying or anything of the sort.

I mean what/ Are you really this clueless? I mean I never said anything about dying, I said that business in the east Coast, and if you want me to be specific, South Carolina and above are NOT KNOWN to give good business to tacobell. heck there used to be losts of Tacos bells in VA for example. Where did those go? Also being in indiana and not DYING has NOTHING to **** do with that not being a receptive market for Taco bell. the point was in the areas like New York or other places in the east coast that buy lots of gaming related items and have many potential customers for the Vita are, and I say are again, not going to be a very receptive to this giveaway, because people in that area don;t usually support taco bell. In other words, using Taco Bell as a distributer to build hype for the Vita most likely has a higher risk of failing then succeeding.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] y

Are you saying it's not preferred over mcdonalds or burger king, cause it's still a pretty damn well known fast food joint.

at this point I have no idea what hes trying to say almost as though no one goes to tacobells and its an unknown food chain which was what his original statement was when this all started.
AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 AppleJudgement
[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"] Youyr a **** reatard go **** yourself. is is a known fact Taco bells are not a preffered eatery in the East coast of the USA. Say what you want it's there. Go read a newpaper, heck maybe some articles about Taco Bells fall in the East Coast might be on the internet, heck what's next? Blocbuster is doing well in the EC? I mean are you really so **** dumb that you can;t except something so simple? Well fine then shows your intellect there buddy.WilliamRLBaker

at this point I have no idea what hes trying to say almost as though no one goes to tacobells and its an unknown food chain which was what his original statement was when this all started.

Not even close, of ocurse someone with your lack of brainc ells would come up with that random conslusion from those words. Pay a freaking attention next time.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="AppleJudgement"] Youyr a **** reatard go **** yourself. is is a known fact Taco bells are not a preffered eatery in the East coast of the USA. Say what you want it's there. Go read a newpaper, heck maybe some articles about Taco Bells fall in the East Coast might be on the internet, heck what's next? Blocbuster is doing well in the EC? I mean are you really so **** dumb that you can;t except something so simple? Well fine then shows your intellect there buddy.AppleJudgement

I mean what/ Are you really this clueless? I mean I never said anything about dying, I said that business in the east Coast, and if you want me to be specific, South Carolina and above are NOT KNOWN to give good business to tacobell. heck there used to be losts of Tacos bells in VA for example. Where did those go? Also being in indiana and not DYING has NOTHING to **** do with that not being a receptive market for Taco bell. the point was in the areas like New York or other places in the east coast that buy lots of gaming related items and have many potential customers for the Vita are, and I say are again, not going to be a very receptive to this giveaway, because people in that area don;t usually support taco bell. In other words, using Taco Bell as a distributer to build hype for the Vita most likely has a higher risk of failing then succeeding.

Taco bell exists in canada...If it exists in canada then it does well pretty much every where, your original statement was... ""Also anything would be bette, a place that people actually go/know that's not losing money or has better advertsing."" for that statement you are an idiot and were thus called out as an idiot by many people including my self and now your backtracking trying to claim but but but I meant here it only doesn't do good here...when thats not what you said you tried to make out no one goes to taco bell, no one knows about it and they have bad advertising when I just saw a taco bell advertisment today.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"]Sp at least in my area barely anoyon talks about taco bell, but Taco bell will give out a free PSVita every 15 minutes to help build hype for the system as you see here: "http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2012/01/taco-bell-to-assist-sony-in-playstation-vita-giveaway/1" But really Sony? Taco bell? Not the popeyes or anything? Wtf? Taco Bell? Also giving away the vita for hype is actually a risky strategy, it could help immensly, and on the other hand could kick you in the ass and there's rumors that there will be more giveaways. I mean I guess getting a free Vita would be cool but in Sony's current condition it better spark. Would be no fun if Sony flops in the other 2 regions as well then there may not be a PS4, and no PS4 means all those devs go bye-bye. But I mean seriously Taco Bell? Taco freaking bell? Were they high or something? Taco Bell? Well just hope it works.

It is funny that you keep complaining that they picked Tack Bell, but then turn around and mention Popeyes as if that would have been a better idea. Tack Bell is a lot bigger than Popeyes.
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 el3m2tigre

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] Um indiana is part of the east coast on last check specially in the case of our time zone which is now eastern....there are tacobells in nearly every US state they heavily populate the east coast and central time areas they are a little less on the west coast but still....your so stupid that you cant even figure out that Yum Inc. the company that owns tacobell and many other fast food chains and propeteries isn't dying or anything of the sort.WilliamRLBaker

Taco bell exists in canada...If it exists in canada then it does well pretty much every where, your original statement was... ""Also anything would be bette, a place that people actually go/know that's not losing money or has better advertsing."" for that statement you are an idiot and were thus called out as an idiot by many people including my self and now your backtracking trying to claim but but but I meant here it only doesn't do good here...when thats not what you said you tried to make out no one goes to taco bell, no one knows about it and they have bad advertising when I just saw a taco bell advertisment today.

Hell, there are taco bells in the place where i currently live, which is dominican republic, a 3rd world country where there are daily power outages.

AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 AppleJudgement
[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] Um indiana is part of the east coast on last check specially in the case of our time zone which is now eastern....there are tacobells in nearly every US state they heavily populate the east coast and central time areas they are a little less on the west coast but still....your so stupid that you cant even figure out that Yum Inc. the company that owns tacobell and many other fast food chains and propeteries isn't dying or anything of the sort.WilliamRLBaker

Only an idiot would think I was talking about world wide so either way your backtracking and still meesing up Just shut up and learn how to use that brain of yours could come in handy.
AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AppleJudgement
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="AppleJudgement"]Sp at least in my area barely anoyon talks about taco bell, but Taco bell will give out a free PSVita every 15 minutes to help build hype for the system as you see here: "http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2012/01/taco-bell-to-assist-sony-in-playstation-vita-giveaway/1" But really Sony? Taco bell? Not the popeyes or anything? Wtf? Taco Bell? Also giving away the vita for hype is actually a risky strategy, it could help immensly, and on the other hand could kick you in the ass and there's rumors that there will be more giveaways. I mean I guess getting a free Vita would be cool but in Sony's current condition it better spark. Would be no fun if Sony flops in the other 2 regions as well then there may not be a PS4, and no PS4 means all those devs go bye-bye. But I mean seriously Taco Bell? Taco freaking bell? Were they high or something? Taco Bell? Well just hope it works.

It is funny that you keep complaining that they picked Tack Bell, but then turn around and mention Popeyes as if that would have been a better idea. Tack Bell is a lot bigger than Popeyes.

In the areas of the country with the most buyers in big cities especially over here on the EC Taco Bell is bigger than Popeyes? What? I also like how you ecided to forget I mentioned Mcdonalds so your falling pretty flat ont his one.
AppleJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AppleJudgement

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="AppleJudgement"] I mean what/ Are you really this clueless? I mean I never said anything about dying, I said that business in the east Coast, and if you want me to be specific, South Carolina and above are NOT KNOWN to give good business to tacobell. heck there used to be losts of Tacos bells in VA for example. Where did those go? Also being in indiana and not DYING has NOTHING to **** do with that not being a receptive market for Taco bell. the point was in the areas like New York or other places in the east coast that buy lots of gaming related items and have many potential customers for the Vita are, and I say are again, not going to be a very receptive to this giveaway, because people in that area don;t usually support taco bell. In other words, using Taco Bell as a distributer to build hype for the Vita most likely has a higher risk of failing then succeeding.el3m2tigre

Hell, there are taco bells in the place where i currently live, which is dominican republic, a 3rd world country where there are daily power outages.

Again, why would you be stupid enough to think I meant worlld wide AT ALL when i am mainly tlking about the U.S. Launch since that's the launch getting the, I mean you guys don;t even read the thread. The link is there for all to see. it take barely 3% of your brain to clikc the right button on your mouuse and 4% to double tab your Mac.
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"]Sp at least in my area barely anoyon talks about taco bell, but Taco bell will give out a free PSVita every 15 minutes to help build hype for the system as you see here: "http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2012/01/taco-bell-to-assist-sony-in-playstation-vita-giveaway/1" But really Sony? Taco bell? Not the popeyes or anything? Wtf? Taco Bell? Also giving away the vita for hype is actually a risky strategy, it could help immensly, and on the other hand could kick you in the ass and there's rumors that there will be more giveaways. I mean I guess getting a free Vita would be cool but in Sony's current condition it better spark. Would be no fun if Sony flops in the other 2 regions as well then there may not be a PS4, and no PS4 means all those devs go bye-bye. But I mean seriously Taco Bell? Taco freaking bell? Were they high or something? Taco Bell? Well just hope it works.

Reaching today, aren't we. Oh well. I'll play along. (ahem) **takes deep breath**.....DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

[QUOTE="AppleJudgement"] Which has nothing to dow ith Taco bells losing money, cutting stores and not profiting as much from the EAST FREAKING COST. I don;t care if Taco Bell is your favorite food, I am not even saying it's a pos, so why the heck is it so hard to believe Taco Bell is nor preffered everywhere? Including EU? I mean that's like saying everyone has a Mcdonals therefore everyone will most likely go to mcdonalds. Taco bell is actually smaller now then it was.AppleJudgement

y

Taco Bell has over 5000 locations in just the U.S. and is owned by YUM brands, which was spun off from Pepsi Cola company. I'm going to call BS on your "closing stores" nonsense.

Popeye's doesn't even have 2000 locations, and is more of a southern based chain. Not even in all 50 U.S. states.

I think in general fast food joints have been losing market share. But they are losing share to places like Chipotle or Five Guys. Not to ghetto ass places like Popeyes. Seriously, Popeye's. LMAO.