switching next gen

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RealGameFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RealGameFan
Member since 2009 • 90 Posts

i was a xbox fan since it the first one came out but microsoft seems to be heading to the causal side (with kinect) and also loosing there exclusive titles such as mass effect and will probably also lose gears of war by next gen. E3 showed that playstation is the only console with hardcore gamers in there sight so by next gen i will definitely buy a ps4 and ps vita

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

I can't say I'll be switching, since I usually get every major system of the generation. Though I might be less inclined to get Microsoft's next system, after having the current one fail on me twice.

Avatar image for ULTIMATEZWARRIO
ULTIMATEZWARRIO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 ULTIMATEZWARRIO
Member since 2004 • 6026 Posts
I mean we still have a couple years atleast until the next generation of consoles, so I honestly you could prolly just find a cheap ps3 somewhere now.
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
I'll try and get all three, just like i tried to get this gen. No reason for me to get a PS3, as I have access to one anytime I want.
RealGameFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RealGameFan
Member since 2009 • 90 Posts

I mean we still have a couple years atleast until the next generation of consoles, so I honestly you could prolly just find a cheap ps3 somewhere now.ULTIMATEZWARRIO

i invest to much money into it plus i am a student so all my income goes into rent and food

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

If I even do buy a console next gen, I think it will be Nintendo. I feel that there games are the best made in the industry and the only ones I repeatedly go back to. I still go back and play Mario Bros, Mario 3, Waverace, Mario 64, various Zeldas, etc. The game design is just second to none, though Naughty Dog is definitely close.

CB4McGusto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CB4McGusto
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

No point of switching because at this rate exclusive games won't exist next gen between the big 2 and every game will be multiplatform. Not to mention 75% of next gens games will be Ultra HD 3D remakes of games this gen and sequels. Only Nintendo will offer exclusives next gen which will be the same ole since the early 90's(Mario, Zelda, Kirby, DK, etc.), but will meet it's doom with the Wii U once the PS4 releases for launching to early like the Dreamcast did after the PS2 came out last gen. All PC games will be multiplat and developed on console and then ported over to PC after 6 months from it's console release.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17857 Posts
next gen it think itll be mostly wiiu and PC for me (and a 3DS, android phone and probably a vita too depending on the games situation). this gen i got all 3 consoles close to launch and my 360 and PS3 have not been used much to be honest. so unless sony and MS do something really surprising with their next consoles i dont think i will bother until towards the end of next gen with them.
-Wicked_Sick-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -Wicked_Sick-
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts
I still plan on buying the product. I have both the first Xbox and the Xbox 360 and I like them.
ScottMescudi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ScottMescudi
Member since 2011 • 1550 Posts

I can say that by next generation, I will not be purchasing any consoles.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

All PC games will be multiplat and developed on console and then ported over to PC after 6 months from it's console release.

CB4McGusto

May I ask why you hate PC gaming so much :? Is it due to the fact you have never experienced it?

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

Another WiiU and PC.

Nintendo will offer the best console exclusives, and gameplay/visuals that don't age as badly as the other console games.

And PC because It'll quickly pass up the next gen consoles in performance/graphics and offers mods. Also 99% of console games will be on it, so there's no reaosn to own a console that's going to be outdated and locked down.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

No point of switching because at this rate exclusive games won't exist next gen between the big 2 and every game will be multiplatform. Not to mention 75% of next gens games will be Ultra HD 3D remakes of games this gen and sequels. Only Nintendo will offer exclusives next gen which will be the same ole since the early 90's(Mario, Zelda, Kirby, DK, etc.), but will meet it's doom with the Wii U once the PS4 releases for launching to early like the Dreamcast did after the PS2 came out last gen. All PC games will be multiplat and developed on console and then ported over to PC after 6 months from it's console release.

CB4McGusto

Well, it won't just be Nintendo offering exclusives... every company owns at least some exclusive IPs. Anything SCE Japan Studio (Siren, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian), Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo), Naughty Dog (Uncharted, Jak and Daxter), SCE Santa Monica (God of War, Warhawk), SCE San Diego (MLB The Show, Modnation Racers), SCE Bend (Syphon Filter), Zipper (SOCOM, MAG), SCE Liverpool (Wipeout), Media Molecule (LittleBigPlanet), Guerilla Games (Killzone), etc. etc. will always remain exclusive to Sony systems.

The number of first party AAA exclusives on PS3 doubles the number of first party AAA exclusives on Wii, and there's still a lot of heavy hitters left to come. So I think Sony has built themselves up pretty well to deal with the new multiplatform future. Their games don't have the brand recognition of a Mario or Zelda, nor the sales either, but they have every bit the quality.

But it is a good point -- the HD consoles, Wii U included -- look like they'll share a lot of games in common. I do suspect WiiU may end up getting left behind by third parties when Microsoft and Sony roll out their new consoles in 2014+, so I'm skeptical about making that particular console investment (but I will someday). Between Sony and Microsoft, I would probably choose Sony because I trust their first party studios to make more interesting and more diverse AAA content than Microsoft's.

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

i was a xbox fan since it the first one came out but microsoft seems to be heading to the causal side (with kinect) and also loosing there exclusive titles such as mass effect and will probably also lose gears of war by next gen. E3 showed that playstation is the only console with hardcore gamers in there sight so by next gen i will definitely buy a ps4 and ps vita

RealGameFan
Never heard of PS Move and the major gimmick at the back of the Vita? No I am not going to switch, and especially not to Sony who rarely ever can think of something original themselves.
dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

i will go console more next gen. Not many pc exclusives grab me like they did in the past anymore.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

PS4 and WiiU are likely for me, but not the XBox. But who knows, anything could happen!

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

I think it is a little early to decide which system will be your favorite. The PS4 hasn't been announced nor have it's games so who knows what it'll be like. Hell, I don't even think we have enough info yet on the WiiU to say that it is going to be awesome. I'll hold my judgements on nextgen until it actually begins.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#18 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts
I won't be diving into a next generation of consoles until after they've settled and received price drops. I'll probably just go with one console though, and that'll probably be the cheapest option or the option with the most bang for the buck.
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

I think it is a little early to decide which system will be your favorite. The PS4 hasn't been announced nor have it's games so who knows what it'll be like. Hell, I don't even think we have enough info yet on the WiiU to say that it is going to be awesome. I'll hold my judgements on nextgen until it actually begins.

Shenmue_Jehuty

It will be awesome. You and I both know this. Proper hardware means proper 3rd party support. The recognizeable wii name likely means sales. Pokemon. Nintendo knows where they went wrong with wii, in regards to losing a certain gamer demographic. Judging by the games coming out for 3DS, they seek to regain this crowd. I'm excited for it. All the 3DS games coming out look top notch, and this is within the first year of its life.

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
If MS runs this kinect **** into next-gen, I am most likely going from an "everything" owner to an "everything but xbox" owner.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

RealGameFan
These games are trilogies, so they would loose them anyway next gen Wouldnt they ? There will be new ones, dont worry
Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts
I Buy a sonystation,hate on everyother console,ignore the pc,be happy.
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
If MS runs this kinect **** into next-gen, I am most likely going from an "everything" owner to an "everything but xbox" owner. 110million

I'm almost certain that Microsoft will make Kinect a standard peripheral on the nextbox. That doesn't mean they won't include a standard gamepad as well.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

Why switch when you have them all? Only an idiot limits his gaming experience to one platform.JohnF111
Glad I caught that you calling me an idiot. Oh well. It could be some people here have other things to do besides game :o. Then someone like me who can not stand gaming on a confined box with limited access may avoid the consoles and play PC only.

MrJack3690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MrJack3690
Member since 2004 • 2227 Posts

I won't be diving into a next generation of consoles until after they've settled and received price drops. I'll probably just go with one console though, and that'll probably be the cheapest option or the option with the most bang for the buck.Stevo_the_gamer

This is pretty much what I do, don't think I'll be buying every console next time around. Probably just stick with PC gaming, and whichever 1 console has most interesting lineup for me. But I always wait for price drops, never got a system at launch.

LovePotionNo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LovePotionNo9
Member since 2010 • 4751 Posts

I'm tired of consoles, although the Wii-U looks like it might be interesting, but I need to know more. PC and handhelds hold my interest more. Love those quirky games on Steam, DS, and PSP. Might buy a 360 some day, but mainly for XBLA games. My only concern then would be that I couldn't transfer them to 360's successor console (that is, if I changed my mind and ended up buying a console next gen after all).

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
[QUOTE="110million"]If MS runs this kinect **** into next-gen, I am most likely going from an "everything" owner to an "everything but xbox" owner. ThePlothole

I'm almost certain that Microsoft will make Kinect a standard peripheral on the nextbox. That doesn't mean they won't include a standard gamepad as well.

Sure, but they seem to have given up on hardcore titles outside of franchises they've had since the original XBOX. If they focus on kinect as their main console, and throw halo, gears and forza as scraps to the "hardcore" gamers, then screw that. That is basically what this gen turned into after the kinect became popular.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts

Im defintely staying away from PC's ... its a joke to me how some people I know are always talking about "preparing" their PC everytime a new game gets released, I mean really ? you don't mind upgrading every 6 months just to play one lowsy video game ?

I'll stick to good ol' fashion consoles, were I know I can run a game out the box, and not have to worry about performance or "TEH MAX SETTINGZ"

BigBoss255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BigBoss255
Member since 2010 • 3539 Posts
I usually buy all 3 but I might not buy MS's console next gen. I think they'll push the casual stuff more than ever and with their first party it's hard to imagine where the must have exclusives are gonna come from.
Mawy_Golomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 Mawy_Golomb
Member since 2008 • 1047 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]I won't be diving into a next generation of consoles until after they've settled and received price drops. I'll probably just go with one console though, and that'll probably be the cheapest option or the option with the most bang for the buck.MrJack3690

This is pretty much what I do, don't think I'll be buying every console next time around. Probably just stick with PC gaming, and whichever 1 console has most interesting lineup for me. But I always wait for price drops, never got a system at launch.

Yep, I am in the same boat with you guys. No real reason to buy every single console when you don't hold an interest in every single IP. And with multiplatform games, I'll be able to get most of the games that are available across every platform. I will buy a console depending on who can offer the best, most varied, and biggest amount of exclusives (between Sony and Microsoft).

While I am not going to completely give up hope for Microsoft, I am beginning to get worried with its enormous focus shifting to the Kinect and away from more traditional, hardcore games. It is also problematic that the 360 is not focusing as much on its already established exclusives, like Conker, Perfect Dark, MechAssault, ChromeHounds, etc.

kungfuchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kungfuchaos
Member since 2004 • 5643 Posts

I just dont play that many games anymore. Honestly if Madden were to make its way back to PC Id probably not get any of the new consoles, although honestly, I am very inclined to just get WiiU and use my PC for the more "hardcore" stuff. Think about it. Almost every huge release coming with the exception of some first party games will be on PC as well as consoles. Examples being BF3, MW3, Dead Island, Batman AC, Skyrim, RAGE, Tomb Raider, Hitman, StarWars TOR, Bioshock Infinity and on and on. Honestly unless you just must have Gears of War 3 or Uncharted 3, the appeal of consoles is dwindling.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

I don't think I will switch next gen I switched this gen then I switched back.

This gen I started out with 360 and Wii I usually get a Nintendo system and Sony System.

I switched back after a while so Next gen I will definitely get Wii U and probably get a PS4.

Pug-Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Pug-Nasty
Member since 2009 • 8508 Posts

I have a ps3 and a PC, so no need to switch.

BakedDank420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BakedDank420
Member since 2010 • 473 Posts

Why not sell your 360 and get a PS3? You don't have to miss out on the fun.

ShyGuy0504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ShyGuy0504
Member since 2009 • 1138 Posts

I'll get all three systems next gen like always. Might build a new PC towards the end of next gen, depending on how mine holds up.

gmaster456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 gmaster456
Member since 2008 • 7569 Posts
I'm gonna jump into next gen right away. My Wii just died due to a lightning storm so I'm use that as an excuse to pick up the Wii U. PS4 will also be a definite buy. Depending on what Microsoft has to offer, I'll consider jumping on that Bandwagon too.
Microsoft1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Microsoft1234
Member since 2006 • 7683 Posts
OP seems like a troll, but I'll bite. I'll wait and see the ps4/xbox 720 before i make any decisions. Nothing's guaranteed for me next gen, Just gonna have to wait and see.
Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Da_lil_PimP
Member since 2006 • 4241 Posts

Im defintely staying away from PC's ... its a joke to me how some people I know are always talking about "preparing" their PC everytime a new game gets released, I mean really ? you don't mind upgrading every 6 months just to play one lowsy video game ?

I'll stick to good ol' fashion consoles, were I know I can run a game out the box, and not have to worry about performance or "TEH MAX SETTINGZ"

rasengan2552
Except it's not the same people saying that they're going to upgrade for one game. It's always different people.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#40 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

im staying nintendo , is the only hardcore system that really exist, seriously ,

how many times do us gamers gotta get disappointed by long development times for shorter games that cost 60 bucks a pop ,

core huh i didnt know cod was core, people seriously forgot about kirby zelda fzero etc ,, those are what got this industry back on its toes and lol i agree microsoft , 39 exclusive titles in 6 yrs im not impressed wiis got 54 exclusives ps3 60

so those will be my choices this means ill be adding a psvita a wii u and ps4 -in 2015 , to my already 3ds ,

microsoft has got to impress me if they want me this gen i was a manticore as well as since ps1 ,

and if they come out with thesame stuff-and further reading , if the 3rd party dont improve -- i will basically stick with sony and nintendos games because this gen proved 1 thing , all 3rd party care about is violence and sales numbers

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

RealGameFan
I suspect the next Xbox will be a lot more powerful than the competition and be similar in price. So you'll get more bang for your buck. And I base that on MS willingness to spend hundreds and hundreds of millions on R&D when the competition isn't.
Rude_Bwoii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Rude_Bwoii
Member since 2011 • 523 Posts

Well next gen I will still be a mainly pc gamer that won't change. As for console I will take a wait and see tactic this time around why ??

1. The xbox and 360 both had major hardware issues so 720 is a no plus pc has most of it's games

2. The wii had some good games but it had no 3rd pty support. As a matter of fact the past 3 nintendo consoles had no 3rd party support. The wii u is gimping the hardware for a lcd controller that cost too much and that so far can only use one at a time. Add to the fact that 3rd pty ports from the 360 and ps3 wont use and it is a pricey gimmick. So I will wait and see won't be stuck with a console with a couple good 1st party games yet again and no decent online gaming.

3. The playstation brand has been the most stable even though the ps3 had a horrible start. The ps4 if it does not cost 600 usd might be the only console I will pick up on day one. Why sony has the games look at this years e3 and sony always has good hardware plus the online is good and free add in the exclusives and I really have some decent kit. The one major issue is I hate how sony removed the other os feature from my ps3. I don't like the fact that they can remove features whenever they feel like it on a console I PAID 700 USD FOR!!

4 The vita seems like a no brainer I actually game on my psp 2nd to my pc. If it has games I will most likely get this on day 1 the 3ds I thought about but besides SF there is nothing I want.go

dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

Well next gen I will still be a mainly pc gamer that won't change. As for console I will take a wait and see tactic this time around why ??

1. The xbox and 360 both had major hardware issues so 720 is a no plus pc has most of it's games

2. The wii had some good games but it had no 3rd pty support. As a matter of fact the past 3 nintendo consoles had no 3rd party support. The wii u is gimping the hardware for a lcd controller that cost too much and that so far can only use one at a time. Add to the fact that 3rd pty ports from the 360 and ps3 wont use and it is a pricey gimmick. So I will wait and see won't be stuck with a console with a couple good 1st party games yet again and no decent online gaming.

3. The playstation brand has been the most stable even though the ps3 had a horrible start. The ps4 if it does not cost 600 usd might be the only console I will pick up on day one. Why sony has the games look at this years e3 and sony always has good hardware plus the online is good and free add in the exclusives and I really have some decent kit. The one major issue is I hate how sony removed the other os feature from my ps3. I don't like the fact that they can remove features whenever they feel like it on a console I PAID 700 USD FOR!!

4 The vita seems like a no brainer I actually game on my psp 2nd to my pc. If it has games I will most likely get this on day 1 the 3ds I thought about but besides SF there is nothing I want.go

Rude_Bwoii

we have no idea how much it costs to make wii u controler there is also no prove that the screen will drain the gpu

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#44 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Wii U because I like Nintendo, they push new ideas, they push the industry forward.

I'm thinking probably PC if I can afford it - So I can get anything else I might be missing out on. Sony and Microsoft have to try really hard to do something different in order for me to buy their consoles early on, otherwise I'm going to wait a few years before I pick up one of them.

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

Wii U because I like Nintendo, they push new ideas, they push the industry forward.

I'm thinking probably PC if I can afford it - So I can get anything else I might be missing out on. Sony and Microsoft have to try really hard to do something different in order for me to buy their consoles early on, otherwise I'm going to wait a few years before I pick up one of them.

Haziqonfire
I honestly think the Wii U will be a console caught in between generations similar to the Dreamcast with limited 3rd party support. I'm not really sure why Nintendo is trying to hype the Wii U as some sort of 3rd party core gaming platform when 3rd party support will diminish and eventually evaporate once MS and Sony release their next consoles. Consoles a good half generation ahead of the Wii U.
drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 drakekratos
Member since 2011 • 2311 Posts

I think alot of people are in the same boat as you.

-MS has lost big exclusives like Mass Effect, and exclusive developer Valve (Left 4 Dead, Portal, etc)

-Halo lost Bungie. This is a HUGE loss no matter what MS says. In addition, Halo has been overtaken by military shooters like Call of Duty, and even Battlefield is getting more hype than Halo 4. In fact, Halo 4 was just announced and nobody even seems to be talking about it.

-Forza is a good racing game, but Gran Turismo is still the king and that won't change anytime soon. Besides, how many iterations of the same racing franchise do you need in one generation?

-XBL used to be a big advantage over PSN, but the gap has narrowed quickly and surely doesnt seem like it's worth $50 per year now. Think about how much money youve used for XBL subscriptions if youve had the 360 since launch. That's another $300 spent just for XBL alone. PSN meanwhile is 100% free.

-No exclusives. Meanwhile PlayStation is pumping them out regularly. This year alone Sony has released Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, Socom, Motorstorm, InFamous 2, and later on this same year will give us Uncharted 3, Twisted Metal, and Resistance.

Rude_Bwoii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Rude_Bwoii

[QUOTE="Rude_Bwoii"]

dontshackzmii

we have no idea how much it costs to make wii u controler there is also no prove that the screen will drain the gpu

Ok you know the wii u controller is getting streamed video from the wii u console right. So if the console is doing all the work the wii u console is in effect running a 1080p display plus a second display on the lcd in real time. That is going to put a hit in the gpu in the wii u how much depends on the rez and refresh rate on the lcd. However going by the comments of nintendo that only one lcd contoller can work with each console it must be having a decent impact.

Also I don't have to know the price of how much it cost to make the wii u's controller. Look at what we know it has for example

1. 6.2inch touch screen lcd (not known if multitouch or hd at this time) a tft nontouch 5.8 800x400 lcd cost 50 usd just for the screen alone nothing else

2. It has all the motion constrols from the wii mote and chuck

3. It also has a camera of unknown megapixal but it has to be decent for pics and video so call it 5 or better

4. has all the buttons from the classic wii controller

It has more stuff but we looking at a 90usd minimum to make. The fact that nintendo is not selling them should speak volumes to the prics as console makers make their money on things that attach to the console. They don't even have enough gpu power to run 2 of the lcd's. They could drop the native res to 720p or below but what would be the point if gamers get the same graphics on the 360 in a next gen console.

gundaicut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 gundaicut
Member since 2010 • 456 Posts
i can get refurbished ps3s for 100$ ea and i resell for $250 so far i profited 35grand+ in 1month
Rude_Bwoii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Rude_Bwoii

i can get refurbished ps3s for 100$ ea and i resell for $250 so far i profited 35grand+ in 1monthgundaicut

Where hit up my inbox :D

InfinityMugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 InfinityMugen
Member since 2007 • 3905 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

KC_Hokie

I honestly think the Wii U will be a console caught in between generations similar to the Dreamcast with limited 3rd party support. I'm not really sure why Nintendo is trying to hype the Wii U as some sort of 3rd party core gaming platform when 3rd party support will diminish and eventually evaporate once MS and Sony release their next consoles. Consoles a good half generation ahead of the Wii U.

It's more like Nintendo just stopping short at the edge of the cliff, while they dare their competitors to go even farther.