Stop System Bashing

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LordSatal
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
not that i mean to be rude but im tired of hearing all of this crap about the PS3 it certainly isn't the best system but that doesn't mean people need to constantly bash it for no reason, but that doesn't mean i support the bashing of any system its just stupid. why do people constantly feel the need to start bashing a system just cause it doesn't live up to expectations or doesn't support the genre that they like. You have your system piss off and go play your own, there's no need to start being a f*cking n00b just cause you don't like the system. And if you are don't taunt or try to start sh*t with a person just cause he favors another system. i really don't care what system you play just don't it on me! its like religion! people will always try pushing it on you, just cause its right for them doesn't mean its right for you. same goes with consoles hell even game genres get bashed and its just stupid. So to sum this all up, please stop being n00bs and shut the hell up about "your" system being the best.
terdoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 terdoo
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts
not that i mean to be rude but im tired of hearing all of this crap about the PS3 it certainly isn't the best system but that doesn't mean people need to constantly bash it for no reason, but that doesn't mean i support the bashing of any system its just stupid. why do people constantly feel the need to start bashing a system just cause it doesn't live up to expectations or doesn't support the genre that they like. You have your system piss off and go play your own, there's no need to start being a f*cking n00b just cause you don't like the system. And if you are don't taunt or try to start sh*t with a person just cause he favors another system. i really don't care what system you play just don't it on me! its like religion! people will always try pushing it on you, just cause its right for them doesn't mean its right for you. same goes with consoles hell even game genres get bashed and its just stupid. So to sum this all up, please stop being n00bs and shut the hell up about "your" system being the best.LordSatal
But but....its funny to bash systems!! :cry:
R3v0luti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 R3v0luti0n
Member since 2005 • 1603 Posts
[QUOTE="LordSatal"]not that i mean to be rude but im tired of hearing all of this crap about the PS3 it certainly isn't the best system but that doesn't mean people need to constantly bash it for no reason, but that doesn't mean i support the bashing of any system its just stupid. why do people constantly feel the need to start bashing a system just cause it doesn't live up to expectations or doesn't support the genre that they like. You have your system piss off and go play your own, there's no need to start being a f*cking n00b just cause you don't like the system. And if you are don't taunt or try to start sh*t with a person just cause he favors another system. i really don't care what system you play just don't it on me! its like religion! people will always try pushing it on you, just cause its right for them doesn't mean its right for you. same goes with consoles hell even game genres get bashed and its just stupid. So to sum this all up, please stop being n00bs and shut the hell up about "your" system being the best.terdoo
But but....its funny to bash systems!! :cry:

System bashing makes me cool, yo.
BigDizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 BigDizz
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts

This is system wars.

QQ in your comfortable system forum.

LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LordSatal
Yes though it can be fun it has to stop. like racism or agism or... some other ism it has to stop. and i can post where i want and this has to do with the system wars
Unickuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Unickuta
Member since 2006 • 167 Posts
Because if we *don't* bash it, the makers of it will have thought they have created a success and keep putting out crap games.
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
Though the message was lost through the poorly masked profanity, and teenage terminology *n00b*, I approve. It is just... this particular forum is built FOR the people that WANT to talk trash about other systems. Thats why this forum is so "popular". I, too, find it almost worthless to promote this kind of arrogance, ignorance, and e-hatred. but Oh well, to each their own. If anything, System wars has made me less of a fanboy.
Unickuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Unickuta
Member since 2006 • 167 Posts
So to sum this all up, please stop being n00bs and shut the hell up about "your" system being the best.LordSatal
Dude, you have posted on this forum twice.
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Socrates88
Member since 2007 • 1655 Posts
not that i mean to be rude but im tired of hearing all of this crap about the PS3 it certainly isn't the best system but that doesn't mean people need to constantly bash it for no reason, but that doesn't mean i support the bashing of any system its just stupid. why do people constantly feel the need to start bashing a system just cause it doesn't live up to expectations or doesn't support the genre that they like. You have your system piss off and go play your own, there's no need to start being a f*cking n00b just cause you don't like the system. And if you are don't taunt or try to start sh*t with a person just cause he favors another system. i really don't care what system you play just don't it on me! its like religion! people will always try pushing it on you, just cause its right for them doesn't mean its right for you. same goes with consoles hell even game genres get bashed and its just stupid. So to sum this all up, please stop being n00bs and shut the hell up about "your" system being the best.LordSatal
Listen to Nelly Furtado CD. It will help you understand.
GrlGmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 GrlGmr
Member since 2003 • 4179 Posts
It's System Wars. No one twists your arm and forces you to come here. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Myself, I find it amusing. System Wars provides me with a ton of yuks every day from clueless fanboys.
BigDizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 BigDizz
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
[QUOTE="LordSatal"] So to sum this all up, please stop being n00bs and shut the hell up about "your" system being the best.Unickuta
Dude, you have posted on this forum twice.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
Ah, sorry. did we hurt your feelings? Okay guys, 'fess up and apologize.
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LordSatal
uh whats wrong with posting on your own forum? i thought forums were for discussions on whatever topic one feels about posting about?
No one twists my arm i just i thought would say something about it. I recently went to see if I could get a PS3 on gamestop and all the reviews were either 1's or 5's none were actually reviews just crazy fanboys and i think its messed up that people would write a review just say that a system suxx without any good reason except that the 360 has better net play or that somehow you could get a virus using the web browser
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LordSatal
yes i was terribly hurt and i would appreciate it if you would apologize 
mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 mastarifla
Member since 2005 • 2448 Posts
yes i was terribly hurt and i would appreciate it if you would apologize LordSatal
If you get one here you get a cookie... but it wont be a good cookie... probably raisin...
Kaarstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Kaarstein
uh whats wrong with posting on your own forum? i thought forums were for discussions on whatever topic one feels about posting about?
No one twists my arm i just i thought would say something about it. I recently went to see if I could get a PS3 on gamestop and all the reviews were either 1's or 5's none were actually reviews just crazy fanboys and i think its messed up that people would write a review just say that a system suxx without any good reason except that the 360 has better net play or that somehow you could get a virus using the web browser
LordSatal
We are here to have fun, and we think its fun to discuss and argue about consoles. Just like people who likes sport like to argue about wich team is better against other sport-enthusiast. If you dont find this forum any fun then you dont have to be here. And regarding random insults: noone means anything personal and nobody actually gets offended, we know we will get those kind of messages when we step into SW and we dont care.
Avatar image for Mancow_wrestler
Mancow_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mancow_wrestler
Member since 2006 • 1249 Posts
Welcome to System wars....notice I said system wars not system peace...
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LordSatal
[QUOTE="LordSatal"]yes i was terribly hurt and i would appreciate it if you would apologize mastarifla
If you get one here you get a cookie... but it wont be a good cookie... probably raisin...

oatmeal raisin?
sniperd00de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sniperd00de
Member since 2005 • 457 Posts
this is system wars man, your supposed to system bash
mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 mastarifla
Member since 2005 • 2448 Posts
[QUOTE="mastarifla"][QUOTE="LordSatal"]yes i was terribly hurt and i would appreciate it if you would apologize LordSatal

oatmeal raisin?

If you like that kind then no, if you don't then yes :)
Saint_Kaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Saint_Kaiser
Member since 2005 • 410 Posts
Haha, yeah.  System Wars.  I always find myself reading at some of the comments fanboys post here.  It's quite amusing when you think about it.
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LordSatal
[QUOTE="LordSatal"]uh whats wrong with posting on your own forum? i thought forums were for discussions on whatever topic one feels about posting about?
Kaarstein
We are here to have fun, and we think its fun to discuss and argue about consoles. Just like people who likes sport like to argue about wich team is better against other sport-enthusiast. If you dont find this forum any fun then you dont have to be here. And regarding random insults: noone means anything personal and nobody actually gets offended, we know we will get those kind of messages when we step into SW and we dont care.

Dude people at my school have gotten into fights over which console is better. And its not like i dont expect the insults its just people take it to far sometimes and insult people on a personal level. I may not like it but its not like im going to stop but, its not like i cant post about not being a n00b and getting pissed because someone said the 360 "5uxx0rz m4h b4llz", or to say that people should stop spamming system reviews and forums with their idiotic fanboy crap.
Kaarstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kaarstein
[QUOTE="Kaarstein"][QUOTE="LordSatal"]uh whats wrong with posting on your own forum? i thought forums were for discussions on whatever topic one feels about posting about?
LordSatal

Dude people at my school have gotten into fights over which console is better. And its not like i dont expect the insults its just people take it to far sometimes and insult people on a personal level. I may not like it but its not like im going to stop but, its not like i cant post about not being a n00b and getting pissed because someone said the 360 "5uxx0rz m4h b4llz", or to say that people should stop spamming system reviews and forums with their idiotic fanboy crap.

Oh you are confusing us with idiots, I see how you can make such a mistake and dont worry we hate those guys too ;) We just like to argue, and we like how fast news get here that is all. If we would get so angry that we wanted to punch someone here then I promise you that our temper would be to short tio stay and our IQ would be to low to type arguments with our keyboards :P Oh, and if you dont like it here, then I suggest leaving because this board is seriously addictive, and many posters here have started by posting similar things like you and get so caught up that you never leave ;)
Duupie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Duupie
Member since 2004 • 51 Posts
WORD UP!!! Im not actually sure if thats still used. But still. Props to you for trying to talk sense in to these fanboy nubnubs.
Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts
[QUOTE="GrlGmr"]It's System Wars. No one twists your arm and forces you to come here. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Myself, I find it amusing. System Wars provides me with a ton of yuks every day from clueless fanboys.

The best part is actually being clueless fanboy. U should try it (to the threadstarter).
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LordSatal
[QUOTE="LordSatal"][QUOTE="Kaarstein"][QUOTE="LordSatal"]uh whats wrong with posting on your own forum? i thought forums were for discussions on whatever topic one feels about posting about?
Kaarstein

Oh you are confusing us with idiots, I see how you can make such a mistake and dont worry we hate those guys too ;) We just like to argue, and we like how fast news get here that is all. If we would get so angry that we wanted to punch someone here then I promise you that our temper would be to short tio stay and our IQ would be to low to type arguments with our keyboards :P Oh, and if you dont like it here, then I suggest leaving because this board is seriously addictive, and many posters here have started by posting similar things like you and get so caught up that you never leave ;)

lolz thanks for the reassurance that you arent all idiots, it truly comforts me to know that there are still some real gamers out there.
Kaarstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kaarstein
lolz thanks for the reassurance that you arent all idiots, it truly comforts me to know that there are still some real gamers out there.LordSatal
Your welcome, and if you want to stay just think of this as a neverending game, its quite fun but sometimes very repetetive. And stay open-minded youl get much more respect that way ;)
Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts
The link in my sig for my opinion on that.
nacademy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nacademy
Member since 2004 • 227 Posts
Meh, it's pretty funny to read the brainless xbots make unfounded claims that have 50 articles against them or have nothing to do with anything. ie: the PS3 kills kittens, so don't eat nachos while playing it
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LordSatal
[QUOTE="Acemaster27"][QUOTE="GrlGmr"]It's System Wars. No one twists your arm and forces you to come here. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Myself, I find it amusing. System Wars provides me with a ton of yuks every day from clueless fanboys.

The best part is actually being clueless fanboy. U should try it (to the threadstarter).

no thanks already been one it sucked and i was hated on by everyone just for likeing nintendo. still though im not a sheep anymore
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#31 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
I get Your point. Then lets join forces and bash this thread with all we got :twisted:
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
Dude it system wars. If we haven't been bashing the systems, than this place would be boring.*Going back to bash the PS3 again* 
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
*Ahem*

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25410906
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LordSatal
Dude it system wars. If we haven't been bashing the systems, than this place would be boring.*Going back to bash the PS3 again* Wanderer5

i dont think system wars is about bashing the other systems especially not with pointless arguements or calling the other system gay just cause you cant figure out how the combat system works in an RPG or cause the other guy is cheating for pwning your arse in an FPS.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Wanderer5

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]Dude it system wars. If we haven't been bashing the systems, than this place would be boring.*Going back to bash the PS3 again* LordSatal

i dont think system wars is about bashing the other systems especially not with pointless arguements or calling the other system gay just cause you cant figure out how the combat system works in an RPG or cause the other guy is cheating for pwning your arse in an FPS.

It is. In systems wars fanboys tried to make their systems the best and the arguements doesn't need to be pointess for bashing. Just get over it.

LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LordSatal
*Ahem*

princeofshapeir

Funny but... no. besides how could we unless we buy the other system in order to fight the other people in their own games but, then we would be supporting the enemy nation and muck it up. and fighting in RL would be harder because most of us are too lazy 'cept those that play DDR, Airsoft, or Paintball and those two out of those three are FPS players that still probably dont care. Not to mention that whole legality issue with fighting. Though if we could somehow pull off something like in school rumble with the airsoft fight. Anyway nice try
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LordSatal

[QUOTE="LordSatal"][QUOTE="Wanderer5"]Dude it system wars. If we haven't been bashing the systems, than this place would be boring.*Going back to bash the PS3 again* Wanderer5

It is. In systems wars fanboys tried to make their systems the best and the arguements doesn't need to be pointess for bashing. Just get over it.

but they have no proof on whether the system is bad. They just say it sucks and leave it at that which is just stupid. if youre going to argue about something or call someone wrong at least have proof that they are wrong or prove they arent a reliable source on information on the subject.
Kaarstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kaarstein
*Ahem*

princeofshapeir
Meh... I think my explanation of System Wars is better, but it was written in August so its horrible outdated. http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/profile/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-24653728&user=Kaarstein
lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
I think if there is going to be system bashing it needs to be done; a) evenly, all systems are attacked as oppose to one. b) valid points are provided and backed with reason and proof or; c) atleast contain genuine console humor that is actually humorous. P.S. - Do not attempt c) if you are not capable of being humorous.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Wanderer5

but they have no proof on whether the system is bad. They just say it sucks and leave it at that which is just stupid. if youre going to argue about something or call someone wrong at least have proof that they are wrong or prove they arent a reliable source on information on the subject.
LordSatal

That what fanboys are. There is nothing we can do to change that. This is system wars not system friends or system peace. If you don't like SW than don't post here it that simple.

Kaarstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kaarstein
[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]Dude it system wars. If we haven't been bashing the systems, than this place would be boring.*Going back to bash the PS3 again* LordSatal

You wont find many users in System Wars that try to argue with saying the others systems are gay or similar, some do on occasion but never by regular SW users. Infact if you try to do that your credibilety gets shot so low that it would be easier to start over with a new account, then to try to gain back some respect. I mean if you even try to say something stupid like Metroid is a Robot, who is Samus? You will be mocked for weeks, and that isnt even something that you would excpect a non-gamer or a casual to know anyway and be forgiven anywhere else. So thinking users here are just bashing with idiotic, senseless and bad personal opinions is tried by some, but get shot down immediately.
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LordSatal
[QUOTE="LordSatal"]
Wanderer5

That what fanboys are. There is nothing we can do to change that. This is system wars not system friends or system peace. If you don't like SW than don't post here it that simple.

i never said i didnt like SW it can be entertaining but the point is im tired of fanboys just argueing about pointless crap without it even being funny in anyway because all theyre doing is insulting others for liking something different AND its not even that they insult the system quite often they go around they system and insult the person not the system and its stupid its like hating country and then calling someone an idiot cause they like country and not rap or rock or whatever your preference. Why hate the person? What did they do? Like another type of music and be different from you? God forbid people dont agree with you or like the same things as you. Thats my point and people always over look those kind of things.
Kaarstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kaarstein
[QUOTE="lilrush"]I think if there is going to be system bashing it needs to be done; a) evenly, all systems are attacked as oppose to one. b) valid points are provided and backed with reason and proof or; c) atleast contain genuine console humor that is actually humorous. P.S. - Do not attempt c) if you are not capable of being humorous.

a) Is almost impossible, because once the good/bad news shifts, then the population in SW shifts. The year between E305 and E306 then Cows outnumbered the rest easily, even more then Lemmings do today compared to the rest. Then E306 came, more Sheep and Lemmings came, and many Cows left. Then launch of PS3 with the score of Resistance came and more Cows left. While Gears of War brought more Lemmings. But these things have a way of turning, and someday Cows will get alot of positive news and will attract more Cows and maybe you will be dominant again. If this happens this year, or after 2 generations from now (like Nintendo) we dont know. b) Very true, its only way to get respect, and its the only way you can survive when the tides of System Wars turn ;) c) This is most important, realise that SW is alot of fun, and if not just leave. Personally I think people who hates the fanboy-names (Sheep, Cow, Lemming, Hermit) is taking SW to serious. I think by calling yourself one of the names, you are aknowledging the fact that this is not serious and you find this board funny :)
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Wanderer5
[QUOTE="Wanderer5"][QUOTE="LordSatal"]
LordSatal

i never said i didnt like SW it can be entertaining but the point is im tired of fanboys just argueing about pointless crap without it even being funny in anyway because all theyre doing is insulting others for liking something different AND its not even that they insult the system quite often they go around they system and insult the person not the system and its stupid its like hating country and then calling someone an idiot cause they like country and not rap or rock or whatever your preference. Why hate the person? What did they do? Like another type of music and be different from you? God forbid people dont agree with you or like the same things as you. Thats my point and people always over look those kind of things.

And you are not understanding, like I said that what fanboys are like. They're going to keep doing this. There is nothing we can do to change that.

youngtongue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 youngtongue
Member since 2006 • 990 Posts
oh wow what a deep and original thread that hasn't been done a billion times.  Ok everyone he's right we shouldn't fight over which console is better we should all just get along. I mean its Systems Wars=friendship and peace lets all pack up and just go away now he convinced us theres no reason for SW to exist.
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LordSatal
[QUOTE="LordSatal"][QUOTE="Wanderer5"]Dude it system wars. If we haven't been bashing the systems, than this place would be boring.*Going back to bash the PS3 again* Kaarstein

You wont find many users in System Wars that try to argue with saying the others systems are gay or similar, some do on occasion but never by regular SW users. Infact if you try to do that your credibilety gets shot so low that it would be easier to start over with a new account, then to try to gain back some respect. I mean if you even try to say something stupid like Metroid is a Robot, who is Samus? You will be mocked for weeks, and that isnt even something that you would excpect a non-gamer or a casual to know anyway and be forgiven anywhere else. So thinking users here are just bashing with idiotic, senseless and bad personal opinions is tried by some, but get shot down immediately.

True.  I have to agree but, this isnt just SW this applies to gamers, sites, and the gaming community in general. And there are plenty of n00bs out there acting this way and its gotta stop cause it just gives the system a bad rep and the people who like it.  And im just saying it has to stop, its pointless but, ive stated this before and im tired of repeating it.
LordSatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LordSatal
oh wow what a deep and original thread that hasn't been done a billion times. Ok everyone he's right we shouldn't fight over which console is better we should all just get along. I mean its Systems Wars=friendship and peace lets all pack up and just go away now he convinced us theres no reason for SW to exist.youngtongue
Fine what do i need to do change the forum name to something like "Stop Being N00bs"? cause thats kinda what this has turned into i guess. and i never said that this isnt against SW read all the posts first.
michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts
ummmm........why u postin this **** in system wars bro soli g??
youngtongue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 youngtongue
Member since 2006 • 990 Posts

[QUOTE="youngtongue"]oh wow what a deep and original thread that hasn't been done a billion times. Ok everyone he's right we shouldn't fight over which console is better we should all just get along. I mean its Systems Wars=friendship and peace lets all pack up and just go away now he convinced us theres no reason for SW to exist.LordSatal
Fine what do i need to do change the forum name to something like "Stop Being N00bs"? cause thats kinda what this has turned into i guess. and i never said that this isnt against SW read all the posts first.

Hahahah actually you got me ahhaha I didnt read the other posts. I just wrote that based on ur thread title. Gah I was too lazy to read.  You gotta admit though thats some quality sarcasm

beinss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 beinss
Member since 2004 • 1838 Posts
this is System WARS. Hense the meaning of war being "a state of competition, conflict, or hostility between different people or groups". Im sorry that more people bash the Ps3 perhaps that means there are less people who prefer it.