Stop DISSING games you know will >>> 99.9% of games on PS3.

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HonkyTonkGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HonkyTonkGamer
Member since 2010 • 432 Posts

Even I will admit I like other games Imfomus is one of my favorite games this gen. But to hear fanboys claim these games are Meh or lame is just an out right joke. These games are the pinicle of gaming. Metro 2033 is going to be a cult classic. Splinter Cell Conviction is well it's Sam Fischer he is BAD ASS. And need I say more about HALO:?

Metro 2033:P

Splinter Cell Conviction:P

Halo Reach:P

MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MizFitAwesome
Member since 2009 • 2745 Posts

You're trying too hard and failing...

lafiro93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lafiro93
Member since 2010 • 2076 Posts

I hate threads like this. But on topic kind of...SCC, alan wake, and Halo Reah are the only games i need this year :D

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

Metro 2033

Splinter Cell Conviction

Halo Reach

HonkyTonkGamer

play games dude! how old are you?

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

My PC will be busy this year =D

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

Why cant you grow a brain...oh wait fanboyisms mindless what if i said it looked good but theres much better games to be found out there this year like Alan Wake and Fallout New Vegas.

HonkyTonkGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HonkyTonkGamer

My point is you mainly see PS3 fanboys saying Meh to these games. But I'm sorry how can you call yourself a gamer and diss these games:roll:

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 razgriz_101

My point is you mainly see PS3 fanboys saying Meh to these games. But I'm sorry how can you call yourself a gamer and diss these games:roll:

HonkyTonkGamer

or there could also be such a thing as it might not appeal to their tastes the only one that appeals to me in the list is Splinter Cell

HonkyTonkGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HonkyTonkGamer

[QUOTE="HonkyTonkGamer"]

razgriz_101

or there could also be such a thing as it might not appeal to their tastes the only one that appeals to me in the list is Splinter Cell

:?They love Stealth aka MGS and they love shooters AKA Kill Zone. Hmm strange yet hate them when on 360:?:lol:

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts

rogerjak
For that metro shooter maybe, Im inclined to think that SCC will end up on Ps3 later with some extras :P
Tykain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Tykain
Member since 2008 • 3887 Posts
There is a mistake in your PC games list, Halo Reach is 360 exclusive ;)
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogerjak

[QUOTE="rogerjak"]

AgentA-Mi6

For that metro shooter maybe, Im inclined to think that SCC will end up on Ps3 later with some extras :P

I believe so to, but I prefer to play it on PC.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts

[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="rogerjak"]

rogerjak

I believe so to, but I prefer to play it on PC.

I see, i'd rather try it with a dualshock myself, the 360 controller feels heavy and weird lol, anyway it doesnt matter I dont have one.
Avatar image for batman_is_aweso
batman_is_aweso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 batman_is_aweso
Member since 2009 • 2762 Posts

rogerjak

me2 but tthats just because of quakelive

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogerjak

There is a mistake in your PC games list, Halo Reach is 360 exclusive ;)Tykain
I have no interested in Halo games.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="HonkyTonkGamer"]

HonkyTonkGamer

:?They love Stealth aka MGS and they love shooters AKA Kill Zone. Hmm strange yet hate them when on 360:?:lol:

lol you fail to also acknowledge someone may like a genre but a game out that genre they dont like...for example i like TF2 but im not a massive fan of Resistance or CoD.The same applies to all genres.

A lot of posters you will find dont like a game cause it doesnt appeal to them bit like me if im not intrested im not intrested end of.Altho there are that vocal minority like yourself who really do bring the board down into RAWR!?!!?! omg teh excluzives taek that (insert console/pc here)

TheDogout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheDogout
Member since 2010 • 807 Posts

I agree.

I don't want god of war 3 or Heavy rain

I want crackdown 2

Fable 3

Alan wake

Metro 2033

And maybe halo reach!

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

I dont diss these games, in fact they will be awesome but I dont see how bashing PS3 games proves your point.

HonkyTonkGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HonkyTonkGamer

I agree.

I want crackdown 2

Fable 3

Alan wake

Metro 2033

Splinter Cell Conviction

And maybe halo reach!

TheDogout

I strongly beleive most Fanboys know that smokes the PS3 list this year. But they hide it. And even if GT5 comes out later this year. Heck 2 Forza games and 2 PGR games. i mean really. PS3 fans seem to be the most patient breed in man kind.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#20 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

[QUOTE="Tykain"]There is a mistake in your PC games list, Halo Reach is 360 exclusive ;)rogerjak

Me either, Lemmings can brag about Halo all they want. I still won't be interested. Hell I own halo 1 and 2 on pc and think they are meh... i just don't like the story or the gameplay mechanics, especially the multiplayer. (single player I can deal with more)... As for Metro and Splinter Cell, I have always played Splinter Cell on the PC and ii will for this one too, bujt I am not looking forward to it as Ubisoft said when they made double agent that there would be no more Dark shadow levels and said they only did the light - dark shadow levels because of last gen limitiations. To me that's a bunch of bs and its what made splinter cell 1-3 the best games and what made Double agent a complete turd, it looks like conviction is not a continuation on choas theroy but more of double agent, meaning just more action not enough night vision stealth...if that is the case I'll pass. Metro I will play on my gaming pc as well. Ok enough rant, back to Stalker C.O.P.
HonkyTonkGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HonkyTonkGamer

I dont diss these games, in fact they will be awesome but I dont see how bashing PS3 games proves your point.

RadecSupreme

I did not bash any PS3 game. In fact I said I even really like Imfomus. I just displayed some spectacular 360 games.

TheDogout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TheDogout
[QUOTE="rogerjak"]

[QUOTE="Tykain"]There is a mistake in your PC games list, Halo Reach is 360 exclusive ;)Midnightshade29

Me either, Lemmings can brag about Halo all they want. I still won't be interested. Hell I own halo 1 and 2 on pc and think they are meh... i just don't like the story or the gameplay mechanics, especially the multiplayer. (single player I can deal with more)... As for Metro and Splinter Cell, I have always played Splinter Cell on the PC and ii will for this one too, bujt I am not looking forward to it as Ubisoft said when they made double agent that there would be no more Dark shadow levels and said they only did the light - dark shadow levels because of last gen limitiations. To me that's a bunch of bs and its what made splinter cell 1-3 the best games and what made Double agent a complete turd, it looks like conviction is not a continuation on choas theroy but more of double agent, meaning just more action not enough night vision stealth...if that is the case I'll pass. Metro I will play on my gaming pc as well. Ok enough rant, back to Stalker C.O.P.

Im just not interested in uncharted 2 either. Doesn't matter one day i'll pick up a ps3 with compliment my 360
TheDogout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TheDogout

No matter how many GOTY awards uncharted 2 gets. It just doesn't seem like my kind of game. Even though I'm getting a ps3 hopefully this year (To go with my xbox).

oreojones18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 oreojones18
Member since 2009 • 112 Posts

etro is just anotehr fall out pretty much halo is just gunna be the same crap i got tired of, and splinter cell looked awsome until the new trailer came out, i dont like how they putting in a nuclear bomb and stuff i thought the whole game was gunna like a murder mystery, kinda like the edge of darkness but idk itll be out sooner or later on the ps3 anyway

warmaster670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 warmaster670
Member since 2004 • 4699 Posts

[QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

HonkyTonkGamer

I did not bash any PS3 game. In fact I said I even really like Imfomus. I just displayed some spectacular 360 games.

apparently you forgot your own title.

"Stop DISSING games you know will >>> 99.9% of games on PS3."

88mphSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 88mphSlayer
Member since 2010 • 3201 Posts

Metro 2033 is probably going to be a good game but not AAA, so i wouldn't overhype it, this is system wars, only AAA matters here

Alan Wake tho looks great, i wouldn't mind jumping on the hype train for that game

ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts
How can you diss games that nobody has played yet unless it's the graphics ???
Shiroibwoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Shiroibwoy
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts

If I was a gaming noob I'd probably think those 3 screenshots were of the same game. What would todays gaming (especially 360) be without rugged men with guns.

HonkyTonkGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HonkyTonkGamer

Metro 2033 is probably going to be a good game but not AAA, so i wouldn't overhype it, this is system wars, only AAA matters here

Alan Wake tho looks great, i wouldn't mind jumping on the hype train for that game

88mphSlayer

I'm not I'm thinking 8.0-8.5 and a cult classic. If it gets AAA then great.

swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 swamplord666
Member since 2007 • 1873 Posts

You make it soundd like PS3 fanboys are the only ones dissing :| fanboys are fanboys and they're the same in all camps.

Can't wait for splinter cell conviction! metro 2033 seems a bit scary for me (yes i'm a wuss :P ) and I am pretty much not interested in Halo games. Halo reach seems to be doing something new so i'm more optimistic

Luther_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Luther_10
Member since 2007 • 232 Posts

Quit behaving like a baby, TC. Dissing games are what we do here in SW. Cows do it, lemming do it, hermits do it, and the sheep? Well, they have been MIA...

X_Evo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 X_Evo
Member since 2005 • 1016 Posts

i mean really. PS3 fans seem to be the most patient breed in man kind.

HonkyTonkGamer

Only PS3 fans have been getting a steady stream of games?

Look bro, Metro looks good but I rather play S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Splinter Cell Conviction I'm intrested in, and I've never been a fan of Halo games but I'm sure Reach will be great.

felipebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 felipebo
Member since 2009 • 4170 Posts

*leaves thread, plays PS3*

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="HonkyTonkGamer"]

razgriz_101

not a chance, maybe in the small minority of case's, the bottom line is that cows will say that any game not on the ps3 is going to be rubbish, he's right about that, look at all the cows saying halo reach looks the same as halo 3, either they all need glasses, or they are bashing the game cos it's not on the Ps3
hanslacher54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hanslacher54
Member since 2007 • 3659 Posts

I agree.

I want crackdown 2

Fable 3

Alan wake

Metro 2033

And maybe halo reach!

TheDogout

Than you probably don't have a PS3.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2154 Posts
[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="HonkyTonkGamer"]

delta3074

not a chance, maybe in the small minority of case's, the bottom line is that cows will say that any game not on the ps3 is going to be rubbish, he's right about that, look at all the cows saying halo reach looks the same as halo 3, either they all need glasses, or they are bashing the game cos it's not on the Ps3

ummm no i say that reach look just the same as halo 3 is BECAUSE REACH LOOKS JUST THE SAME AS HALO 3, sorry bungie isnt going to diverge to much from the winning formula and thats the only way i think halo is going to be remotely interesting.........looks like more of the same...........yay microsoft
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 delta3074

[QUOTE="TheDogout"]

I agree.

I want crackdown 2

Fable 3

Alan wake

Metro 2033

And maybe halo reach!

hanslacher54

so by your logic , people don't want Ps3 games cos they don't have a Ps3, do these games become more appealing if you actually own a PS3? i don't like UC2, will i like it if i buy a PS3? short answer,NO, i love killzone 2 and i don't own a PS3,what now? truth be told killzone 2, LBP and infamous are the only games on the Ps3 i am remotely interested in, there are no SONY exclusive coming out this year that appeal to me, to be honest with you the only 360 exclusive i want this year, i am not into exclusives and everything i want this year apart from reach is either multiplat or PC/360 games, PC/360 games are why the 360 is my weapon of choice
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="razgriz_101"]or there could also be such a thing as it might not appeal to their tastes the only one that appeals to me in the list is Splinter CellSyn_Valence

ummm no i say that reach look just the same as halo 3 is BECAUSE REACH LOOKS JUST THE SAME AS HALO 3, sorry bungie isnt going to diverge to much from the winning formula and thats the only way i think halo is going to be remotely interesting.........looks like more of the same...........yay microsoft

Halo reach looks nothing like halo 3 in the graphics department, i was talking graphics,lol
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#40 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Why is everybody hyped Metro 2033? We have seen very little gameplay outside of the subway tunnel prettiness. Why are people hyped for a game all based off of graphics?

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="HonkyTonkGamer"]

HonkyTonkGamer

MGS can be played however you want, and I didn't play it stealthy, the story was the best part!

Halo and Killzone are completely different

I'll probably get Reach, but I have very little interest in Metro and no interest in SC.

gamedude234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 gamedude234
Member since 2009 • 2558 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

Syn_Valence

EPIC FAIL.

just the fact that you play as 5 completely different characters is a huge difference.

haven't you seen the previews? the GS on the spot?

gamedude234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43 gamedude234
Member since 2009 • 2558 Posts

[QUOTE="rogerjak"]

[QUOTE="Tykain"]There is a mistake in your PC games list, Halo Reach is 360 exclusive ;)Midnightshade29

i'm pretty sure that the xbox versions of the games are slightly better than the PC versions because the PC versions are ports, not multiplats.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20283 Posts

HonkyTonkGamer
You know that the only game exclusive to the 360 is reach right? That's pretty much why you see PS3 people say meh. Why do 360 Fans say meh to Heavy rain, GOW 3 and GT5?
hanslacher54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hanslacher54
Member since 2007 • 3659 Posts

[QUOTE="hanslacher54"]

[QUOTE="TheDogout"]

I agree.

I want crackdown 2

Fable 3

Alan wake

Metro 2033

And maybe halo reach!

delta3074

so by your logic , people don't want Ps3 games cos they don't have a Ps3, do these games become more appealing if you actually own a PS3? i don't like UC2, will i like it if i buy a PS3? short answer,NO, i love killzone 2 and i don't own a PS3,what now? truth be told killzone 2, LBP and infamous are the only games on the Ps3 i am remotely interested in, there are no SONY exclusive coming out this year that appeal to me, to be honest with you the only 360 exclusive i want this year, i am not into exclusives and everything i want this year apart from reach is either multiplat or PC/360 games, PC/360 games are why the 360 is my weapon of choice

What's the point? This is all opinions. So you only like those two games for PS3? that's an opinion. He doesn't want GOW3 or heavy Rain, but many others do. It all boils down to what YOU want. Your opnion doesn't make everything fact, so I don't get the point of this thread really. Ignore my previous comment I guess.

Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts

Even I will admit I like other games Imfomus is one of my favorite games this gen. But to hear fanboys claim these games are Meh or lame is just an out right joke. These games are the pinicle of gaming. Metro 2033 is going to be a cult classic. Splinter Cell Conviction is well it's Sam Fischer he is BAD ASS. And need I say more about HALO:?

HonkyTonkGamer

While I have great interest in Metro and Conviction, I think your post is full of it.

AlMar12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AlMar12345
Member since 2005 • 749 Posts

Stop saying these unreleased games are great and going to totally own the PS3, how about you just put your little fanboy rants on hold until some of these games come out

TheDogout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TheDogout
[QUOTE="HonkyTonkGamer"]

Zero_epyon
You know that the only game exclusive to the 360 is reach right? That's pretty much why you see PS3 people say meh. Why do 360 Fans say meh to Heavy rain, GOW 3 and GT5?

Woah! Fable Crackdown Alan wake Forza Just suddenly disappeared! STOP THE PRESSES!
Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
What if I've never liked Splinter Cell? That leaves Metro and Halo. Metro can go either way but its unlikely to be anything "amazing" given history. Which leaves Halo Reach, which will be a damn fine game. But to me personally, thats pretty much it. Reach. There's more on PS3 that appeals to me this year. Yay for opinions!
TheDogout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TheDogout

I like how cows think that you MUST like Uncharted 2 or God of war 3. Like you have no choice. If you don't like it you have to force yourself to like it.