Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

*DISCLAIMER - SCREENS SHOWN REQUIRE $2500 PC GAMING RIG*

So 4% of the PC gaming community will see that game look like that.

Nice generalization though.

And 0% console players will see that game looking like that. Your point?

@MirkoS77 said:

I'm sorry, but I don't buy what a game will look like until it's released.

Same, devs always promise these amazing graphics early in developement, then the downgrades come... Still, let's hope it's not the case.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@tushar172787 said:

@the_master_race: quote all the cows in here and tell them it's loads better than UC..

Texture wise , it is ... But technical wise ... NOT even close .... When you have so much going on at the same time like UC4 you cant have the graphic fidelity of Battlefront , consoles are too weak for such thing. Battlefront looks phenomenal in textures/lighting combo ... but thats it. Are we gonna see the world details of UC 4 ? Physics ? Level design ? Gameplay elements ( UC4 is not just shooting ) ? Story ? Voice acting ? So much going on on the screen at the same time as UC4 ? There so many things UC4 does better actually that really can counter those super duper solid Battlefront graphics in my opinion. We have to wait and see though.

I repeat , in technical aspect of graphics , UC4 is way and beyond from any and every single game there is up to date and when this is coming from a console ... its so damn impressive.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#154 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@tushar172787 said:

@the_master_race: quote all the cows in here and tell them it's loads better than UC..

Texture wise , it is ... But technical wise ... NOT even close .... When you have so much going on at the same time like UC4 you cant have the graphic fidelity of Battlefront , consoles are too weak for such thing. Battlefront looks phenomenal in textures/lighting combo ... but thats it. Are we gonna see the world details of UC 4 ? Physics ? Level design ? Gameplay elements ( UC4 is not just shooting ) ? Story ? Voice acting ? There so many things UC4 does better actually that really can counter those super duper solid Battlefront graphics.

I repeat , in technical aspect of graphics , UC4 is way and beyond from any and every single game there is up to date.

i was just joking :P, check out the full thread, i got some precious reactions!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@tushar172787 said:
@AzatiS said:
@tushar172787 said:

Texture wise , it is ... But technical wise ... NOT even close .... When you have so much going on at the same time like UC4 you cant have the graphic fidelity of Battlefront , consoles are too weak for such thing. Battlefront looks phenomenal in textures/lighting combo ... but thats it. Are we gonna see the world details of UC 4 ? Physics ? Level design ? Gameplay elements ( UC4 is not just shooting ) ? Story ? Voice acting ? There so many things UC4 does better actually that really can counter those super duper solid Battlefront graphics.

I repeat , in technical aspect of graphics , UC4 is way and beyond from any and every single game there is up to date.

i was just joking :P, check out the full thread, i got some precious reactions!

You got me there , i didnt read it my bad ... Im pretty busy here ( working ) and i dont have such luxury :) I will

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#156 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

What's your point?

Shockingly enough, just like literally everything else in life, rich people get nicer things than poor people. Only rich people can own a McLaren P1, which handles better than a Honda Civic.

We're now going to attempt ownage at saying "but only people with good computers can play it like that"?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Shame it won't fix the dissapointly small scope of the game... what a let down.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@Bruin1986 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

What's your point?

Shockingly enough, just like literally everything else in life, rich people get nicer things than poor people. Only rich people can own a McLaren P1, which handles better than a Honda Civic.

We're now going to attempt ownage at saying "but only people with good computers can play it like that"?

Huggles is just extremely salty, no point in discussing anything with that idiot.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@ianhh6 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

No one is taking 4K screens and showcasing them going "Can't wait to play this on PS4!!!"

Got the point, now?

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@Bruin1986 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

What's your point?

People don't show a Ferrari engine and lead ppl to believe if you have a Yugo you'll be able to go 150mph.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Wonder how many herms that got computers that can run this game 60fps in 4k or even own a 4k screen

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 -God-

@aroxx_ab said:

Wonder how many herms that got computers that can run this game 60fps in 4k or even own a 4k screen

According to Nvidia/ATI sales, extremely more PC gamers will run this better than the number of PS4 owners :)

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 aroxx_ab

@-God- said:
@aroxx_ab said:

According to Nvidia/ATI sales, extremely more PC gamers will run this better than the number of PS4 owners :)

Not what i asked, 1 GPU does not look enough to play at that high setting. Not many "master race" gamers will experience 4k if i take a guess...

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

Me, minus the 4k panel as I went the 2560x1440 144hz route instead.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 aroxx_ab

@nyadc said:
@aroxx_ab said:

Me, minus the 4k panel as I went the 2560x1440 144hz route instead.

Good choice dude

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 -God-

@aroxx_ab said:
@-God- said:
@aroxx_ab said:

Not what i asked, 1 GPU does not look enough to play at that high setting. Not many "master race" gamers will experience 4k if i take a guess...

More than the number of console gamers who experience the game at all :), according to data:)

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:
@ianhh6 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

No one is taking 4K screens and showcasing them going "Can't wait to play this on PS4!!!"

Got the point, now?

No, I still don't get the point, because instead of plebs showcasing 4K screens we have plebs making threads every day talking about fps and resolution, arguing why their console is better than the other. So in both cases we have gamers hungry for graphics, only on one side the limiting factor is their budget for their PC, while on the other their consoles are so weak they're on par with the lowest rung of the PC gaming ladder.

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#168  Edited By digitm64
Member since 2013 • 470 Posts

Where are the Tauntauns? Hoth without Tauntauns :(

I'll still be getting this, prob the premium deluxe edition with all DLC since it's Star Wars. Star Wars is the only universe where my wallet gets raped.

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

I sense shit loads of costly DLC in the force.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Too bad it's multiplayer only and no space combat, but people will buy it because Star Wars is slapped onto the cover.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

I sense $1.99 Force Packs, lots of em. Not joining the dark side, noooooooooope.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#172 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I got into the alpha as well. No more than what you've seen in at E3.

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#173 digitm64
Member since 2013 • 470 Posts

@PcGamingRig said:

I sense shit loads of costly DLC in the force.

Yoda predicts a great disturbance in the force. "Milking, they are going to milk this series,,hmmmm"
The prob is many people are Star Wars fan like myself, so we'll complain but still outlay the dollars to get everything.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@crashnburn281: You're a lemming....you don't know shit.

Lemming? LMAO!

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#175 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:
@nyadc said:
@tushar172787 said:

Here's one upset cow for you.

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Jokes on you.

I'm not a cow.

The 660 GTX in my streaming computer can basically max out Battlefield 4. Chances are, a 960 GTX will near max this game out at 1080p. It's a 200 dollar card. You could build a 600 dollar system that could produce those graphics.

If you aren't a Cow, you sure are ignorant of the Frostbite engine and PC components.

Well geez, even a PS4 can run games at 1080p... You spend 200 dollars on the gpu alone you might want to play at a resolution higher than what a $300 system (in total for GPU + CPU + blu-ray + motherboard + RAM + HDD, etc..) can play in.

Besides, OP's showing off 4K screens.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Best on PS4 baby! You get to play the game without getting duked up the butt financially like hermits do for their overpriced nerdrigs.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:
@nyadc said:
@tushar172787 said:

Here's one upset cow for you.

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Jokes on you.

I'm not a cow.

The 660 GTX in my streaming computer can basically max out Battlefield 4. Chances are, a 960 GTX will near max this game out at 1080p. It's a 200 dollar card. You could build a 600 dollar system that could produce those graphics.

If you aren't a Cow, you sure are ignorant of the Frostbite engine and PC components.

Well geez, even a PS4 can run games at 1080p... You spend 200 dollars on the gpu alone you might want to play at a resolution higher than what a $300 system (in total for GPU + CPU + blu-ray + motherboard + RAM + HDD, etc..) can play in.

Besides, OP's showing off 4K screens.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#179 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

Best on PS4 baby! You get to play the game without getting duked up the butt financially like hermits do for their overpriced nerdrigs.

lol yeah ok lets play the inferior version of the game on the PS4 900p below ultra settings without keeping 60 fps .... Um no thanks.

Quaker-w00ts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Quaker-w00ts
Member since 2009 • 1646 Posts

Looks gorgeous, but I will never play it like that, nor will I ever play it. No single player and at full price? I'll pass.

Ryno1179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Ryno1179
Member since 2015 • 187 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

No single player and trying to charge £49.99.

Shocking.

Battlefield 2 didn't have any single player and it was well worth the $49.99 price tag.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#182  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59086 Posts

@ryno1179 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Shocking.

Battlefield 2 didn't have any single player and it was well worth the $49.99 price tag.

My friend, dollars and pounds are two different currency.

£49.99 = $78

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

@ryno1179 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Shocking.

Except Battlefield 2 wasn't content starved for a 2005 MP-only game. People are going to end up spending $120 just to get a comparable experience with BFront2015.

3 factions, more vehicles, more weapons and an actual class system. Pretty sad that this title along with the 2004-2005 BFront prequels absolutely smashes BFront2015 in content.

-2 factions when it SHOULD be 4

-Fewer maps

-Fewer vehicles

-No unique classes, only homogenized garbage

-No campaign

-No galactic conquest

-No space battles

-Fewer heroes

-Fewer game modes

Bububut teh graphics. Yeah, we can blow 10/11-year-old games away in graphics, big fuckin' deal. How about we go the whole 9 yards and blow them away in terms of content too? Oh wait, can't peddle DLC if we ship a content-rich game in the first fucking place.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#184  Edited By davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

k

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By -God-

@Pray_to_me said:

Best on PS4 baby!

You and @gpuking have to lay off the meds. You guys get laughed out of every forum (only to make tons of alts) for a reason man.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#186  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

@HavocV3: Just a single model in Battlefront has more polygons than an entire level in Battlefront 1 or 2. Battlefront 2 also reused every asset from Battlefront 1 and added ridiculously broken heroes, removed the combined arms maps in favor of "space battles" (where were god awful and anybody who played a proper Star Wars space game would agree), and added some cutscenes in between instant aciton maps and passed that off as a single player. Did you also forget that Battlefront 2 came out only a year after Battlefront? It was a complete cash grab that the fanboys ate up.

Face it. Those games were medicore at best. Loved only by console gamers who couldn't play a real Battlefield game. Their moment to moment gamplay was, frankly, quite shit and the only saving grace is that they were Star Wars games. Strip that out and you've got a pretty bad Battlefield clone most people would laugh at.

So far there has been no mention of DLC outside of the one free one that is to release aside of the new movie this December. No talk of Premium or season passes either.

So really all you posted was bullet points for the sake of bullet points. The actual games, when played by real people, were pretty mediocre and shallow. It won't take DICE much to make a better game.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Wasdie  Moderator

@uninspiredcup: The missions mode can be played alone. There is just no linear, scripted single player that'll last 2 hours.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#188  Edited By mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Looks better than every PS4 exclusive released to date and has open environments...amazing.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

@-God-:

You're just mad because they don't sell PS4 in your third world country jankercop.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Is it true that there are only 40 players max on PC?

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#191 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

40 is max, but maybe servers can be modified to allow more players.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Wasdie  Moderator

@KHAndAnime said:

Is it true that there are only 40 players max on PC?

The maps are only made for 40 players.

More != better. People who have been playing the alpha said the player count is just right. Never feels too packed bu never feels empty.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 -God-

@Pray_to_me said:

lol Battlefront on PS4