SONY to X720 Fans: Jump Out

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#101 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
[QUOTE="brofists"]Haha I love it! Brilliant:) p.s Rememner when Microsoft said that they only got into gaming just to beat Sony? Well.... Sony should play off of that, and really throw it back in Microsoft's face! Sony should come out and say something along the lines of: "Microsoft said they got into the console market only to beat us. That was it. They immitated us! Well, here we are (winner of last gen and runner up of this gen) We aint going no wherez! We are still here for you the core gamer! You see unlike Microsoft, we are in this industry to provide great quality products for you the core gamer, and we will do just that with the PS4. We fully intend to win the next gen" If Sony came out and said something along those lines, they would destroy Microsoft! M$ would come out looking like nothing more then the vengful and spiteful morons they are who never cared about gamers, which that is very true! Sony just needs to point that out! There couldn't be a better way to humiliate M$ Please do this Sony! If any one from Sony is reading this, please pass this along, and do something like this for the meeting on Feb 20th

How is Sony charging $100 for a 32 gig memory card, caring for gamers? I got a 32 gig flash for 20 bucks. NONE OF THEM CARE. Wake up dude, it's business.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 brofists
Member since 2011 • 2120 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"] or make alternate accounts to pat himself on the back. That's funny in a sad and pathetic sort of way....Miketheman83
I meant that :lol:, handmicro & brofists, it's way too obvious.

That brofist dude seriously belongs in an asylum. I've never met someone so dumb and crazy.

LOL at this crazy trying to tell me anything You are batsh!t psychotic! You spend 24 hours a day trolling every playstation thread you can find That makes you obsessive and delusional to the core Not only that, No matter how many times you are refuted with facts, you continue to respond with "opinions" which aren't based in any seamblance of reality. Thats another indicator to me that the chemicals in your brain arent firing properly. No matter how many people call you out, and tell you that you are delusional, you keep doing what you are doing You are either one of the most deprived and insane individuals ever or you are an emotionless Microsoft bot or drone. Either way no one cares about you or what you have to say. Get that through your skull , assuming you are not a Microsoft bot
Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#103 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

I'm getting hyped man.  That Ps4 controller looks godly, all the credible rumors point to PS4 steamrolling 720, Sony isn't bullsh!tting, online will have a free option, MS is going into full social media casual mode... this is gonna get messy.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 brofists
Member since 2011 • 2120 Posts
[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="brofists"]Haha I love it! Brilliant:) p.s Rememner when Microsoft said that they only got into gaming just to beat Sony? Well.... Sony should play off of that, and really throw it back in Microsoft's face! Sony should come out and say something along the lines of: "Microsoft said they got into the console market only to beat us. That was it. They immitated us! Well, here we are (winner of last gen and runner up of this gen) We aint going no wherez! We are still here for you the core gamer! You see unlike Microsoft, we are in this industry to provide great quality products for you the core gamer, and we will do just that with the PS4. We fully intend to win the next gen" If Sony came out and said something along those lines, they would destroy Microsoft! M$ would come out looking like nothing more then the vengful and spiteful morons they are who never cared about gamers, which that is very true! Sony just needs to point that out! There couldn't be a better way to humiliate M$ Please do this Sony! If any one from Sony is reading this, please pass this along, and do something like this for the meeting on Feb 20th

How is Sony charging $100 for a 32 gig memory card, caring for gamers? I got a 32 gig flash for 20 bucks. NONE OF THEM CARE. Wake up dude, it's business.

They dont charge 60 $ a year for basic online play like Microsoft does Of course Sony like all corps cares about profits too, But they also dony f@ck over the consumer on the consistent basis Microsoft does All big three console makers have their bad, but Microsoft is the worst out of the big 3 by far And Microsoft is the least for competition and is the most anti-consumer out of the big 3 etc. Anyway, that wasnt the point about my post. Re-read my post. Im just saying that thats what they should do. Thanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 deactivated-57d8401f17c55

[QUOTE="brofists"]Haha I love it! Brilliant:) p.s Rememner when Microsoft said that they only got into gaming just to beat Sony? Well.... Sony should play off of that, and really throw it back in Microsoft's face! Sony should come out and say something along the lines of: "Microsoft said they got into the console market only to beat us. That was it. They immitated us! Well, here we are (winner of last gen and runner up of this gen) We aint going no wherez! We are still here for you the core gamer! You see unlike Microsoft, we are in this industry to provide great quality products for you the core gamer, and we will do just that with the PS4. We fully intend to win the next gen" If Sony came out and said something along those lines, they would destroy Microsoft! M$ would come out looking like nothing more then the vengful and spiteful morons they are who never cared about gamers, which that is very true! Sony just needs to point that out! There couldn't be a better way to humiliate M$ Please do this Sony! If any one from Sony is reading this, please pass this along, and do something like this for the meeting on Feb 20thcainetao11

I think the memory cards were mostly a poor decision if anything.  They must be really expensive to make.

Yes it's a business, but some companies have more pride in how they get that business.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

my prediction is wiiu will start to come right up when the games come, 

the 720 has halo forza -- 

ps4 will crash and burn   if vita isn't proof enough i dont know what is ,  it only took sony 6 years to get ps3 on its feet w e cant wait 6 yrs for vita or ps4 no sir, 

mariokart64fan
*looks at user name. looks at prediction* surprise surprise :roll:
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Real talk, Sony seems to do this every gen and they'll probably do it again. They announce a new platform, they hype the sh!t out of its graphic capabilities with doctored videos and screenshots and when the thing comes out it barely outperforms its main competition. It happened with the PS2 vs the Dreamcast. It happened with the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Chozofication

What exactly has Sony said about Ps4 that rivals calling the Ps3 a supercomputer that can play games at 4D and 120fps from two 1080p HDMI sources?

Nothing.  They're not bullsh!tting this time, and they're going for MS's throat.  There is no weird ultra expensive CPU this time, and there's no new storage medium to ramp up that cost and take money away from other hardware components.  Just pure power.

Haha Beaten wife syndrome...bu ..but ..he won't do it again..He's not bulsh!tting this time..No ..honestly
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 cainetao11

[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="brofists"]Haha I love it! Brilliant:) p.s Rememner when Microsoft said that they only got into gaming just to beat Sony? Well.... Sony should play off of that, and really throw it back in Microsoft's face! Sony should come out and say something along the lines of: "Microsoft said they got into the console market only to beat us. That was it. They immitated us! Well, hhttp://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29354240/sony-to-x720-fans-jump-out?page=5#quick_quoteere we are (winner of last gen and runner up of this gen) We aint going no wherez! We are still here for you the core gamer! You see unlike Microsoft, we are in this industry to provide great quality products for you the core gamer, and we will do just that with the PS4. We fully intend to win the next gen" If Sony came out and said something along those lines, they would destroy Microsoft! M$ would come out looking like nothing more then the vengful and spiteful morons they are who never cared about gamers, which that is very true! Sony just needs to point that out! There couldn't be a better way to humiliate M$ Please do this Sony! If any one from Sony is reading this, please pass this along, and do something like this for the meeting on Feb 20thChozofication

I think the memory cards were mostly a poor decision if anything.  They must be really expensive to make.

Yes it's a business, but some companies have more pride in how they get that business.

No the problem with you and brofists is you're emotional attachment involved. Like calling a company bad, or evil, or some take more pride in it. None of us work at these corps so it's all heresay. Fact is, it's two very different strategies to the console industry, nothing more. I take what I wish from both, leave what I don't want. I'm not jumping in or out of either. I buy what I want to play, and not delude myself into believing they care about anything more than my money.
tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#109 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Remember how the PS3 was supposed to be a supercomputer that would blow away the Xbox 360? ultraking
remember how waltefmoney got banned?

:shock::lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-57d8401f17c55

[QUOTE="Chozofication"]

[QUOTE="cainetao11"] How is Sony charging $100 for a 32 gig memory card, caring for gamers? I got a 32 gig flash for 20 bucks. NONE OF THEM CARE. Wake up dude, it's business.cainetao11

No the problem with you and brofists is you're emotional attachment involved. Like calling a company bad, or evil, or some take more pride in it. None of us work at these corps so it's all heresay. Fact is, it's two very different strategies to the console industry, nothing more. I take what I wish from both, leave what I don't want. I'm not jumping in or out of either. I buy what I want to play, and not delude myself into believing they care about anything more than my money.

Some DO take more pride in their business.  Nintendo takes the most obviously, at least in themselves, and Sony offers some really good value when they're not ****ing up.  Sony also treats their studios a lot better than MS and doesn't close them until they have no choice.  First sign of slipping sales from MS and out the window they go. 

You can't tell me Steve Balmer and Iwata share the same philosophy to the games industry.  I know they all want money moron, it's how they go about trying to get it.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 cainetao11
Also, come on Chozofication, "really expensive to make" memory cards? No dude it's a cash grab, just like multiplayer linked to Gold. See that's what I mean. Making excuses for Sony but MS doesn't get that leeway. Emotional attachment to a company.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Also, come on Chozofication, "really expensive to make" memory cards? No dude it's a cash grab, just like multiplayer linked to Gold. See that's what I mean. Making excuses for Sony but MS doesn't get that leeway. Emotional attachment to a company.cainetao11

I don't know how they make the memory cards and neither do you.  I'm saying it's more likely they ****'d up then they're charging 10x the amount on a memory card which is a huge detterent from buying a Vita.

I don't own a Vita and I have more games for My 360 then I do PS3, and i've paid for live (though not full price, ever) to play Gears and Halo.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 cainetao11

[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="Chozofication"]

Chozofication

Some DO take more pride in their business.  Nintendo takes the most obviously, at least in themselves, and Sony offers some really good value when they're not ****ing up.  Sony also treats their studios a lot better than MS and doesn't close them until they have no choice.  First sign of slipping sales from MS and out the window they go. 

You can't tell me Steve Balmer and Iwata share the same philosophy to the games industry.  I know they all want money moron, it's how they go about trying to get it.

First, there's no call for insults. I know it's allowed but have some integrity. I never said who or who doesn't take more pride in their business, because I don't work or know them. That's why I said it's heresay. It's opinion derived from your personal preference. I also said "Fact is it's two very different strategies" so obviously I don't believe Ballmer and Iwata have the same philosophy. Did you read my post? In the end I try to live by the quote in my sig. Buy and play what you want on anything you want, and don't be emotional about it.
Novotine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 Novotine
Member since 2009 • 1199 Posts

my prediction is wiiu will start to come right up when the games come, 

the 720 has halo forza -- 

ps4 will crash and burn   if vita isn't proof enough i dont know what is ,  it only took sony 6 years to get ps3 on its feet w e cant wait 6 yrs for vita or ps4 no sir, 

mariokart64fan

delusional

the Wii U is going to be one of the worst selling consoles in recent history. Nintendo's going to realize they can't do much right - other than brainwash the minds of the deluded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 deactivated-57d8401f17c55

[QUOTE="Chozofication"]

[QUOTE="cainetao11"] No the problem with you and brofists is you're emotional attachment involved. Like calling a company bad, or evil, or some take more pride in it. None of us work at these corps so it's all heresay. Fact is, it's two very different strategies to the console industry, nothing more. I take what I wish from both, leave what I don't want. I'm not jumping in or out of either. I buy what I want to play, and not delude myself into believing they care about anything more than my money.cainetao11

First, there's no call for insults. I know it's allowed but have some integrity. I never said who or who doesn't take more pride in their business, because I don't work or know them. That's why I said it's heresay. It's opinion derived from your personal preference. I also said "Fact is it's two very different strategies" so obviously I don't believe Ballmer and Iwata have the same philosophy. Did you read my post? In the end I try to live by the quote in my sig. Buy and play what you want on anything you want, and don't be emotional about it.

I'm not emotional about anything.  If Nintendo suddenly decided to suck then I would not care about their products anymore.  Fact is some do take more pride in their business. 

For **** sake Iwata slashed his bonus because they had to cut the price on the 3ds and take a loss.  Iwata even said he might step down if Nintendo doesn't pull itself back up. 

And don't be such a wuss and be sensitive on a games forum. 

You also didn't refute what I said about Nintendo and Sony vs. MS, and again, I already know all they want is money.  No SH!T Shirlock.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 cainetao11

[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="Chozofication"]

Chozofication

I'm not emotional about anything.  If Nintendo suddenly decided to suck then I would not care about their products anymore.  Fact is some do take more pride in their business. 

For **** sake Iwata slashed his bonus because they had to cut the price on the 3ds and take a loss.  Iwata even said he might step down if Nintendo doesn't pull itself back up. 

You also didn't refute what I said about Nintendo and Sony vs. MS, and again, I already know all they want is money.  No SH!T Shirlock.

You got it, pal, I'm the wuss because I wont lower myself and simply asked you not to. Good talk, see you out there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 deactivated-57d8401f17c55

[QUOTE="Chozofication"]

[QUOTE="cainetao11"] First, there's no call for insults. I know it's allowed but have some integrity. I never said who or who doesn't take more pride in their business, because I don't work or know them. That's why I said it's heresay. It's opinion derived from your personal preference. I also said "Fact is it's two very different strategies" so obviously I don't believe Ballmer and Iwata have the same philosophy. Did you read my post? In the end I try to live by the quote in my sig. Buy and play what you want on anything you want, and don't be emotional about it.cainetao11

You got it, pal, I'm the wuss because I wont lower myself and simply asked you not to. Good talk, see you out there.

Thanks for showing me once again you can't refute anything.

You're welcome, wuss.  :lol:  Such a dog eat dog world but don't call me a wuss on a games forum.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts
well it sure looks like alot of Sony fanboys, but the newest 720 will be comparable in power, no one is reaching 1.83 GFLOPS, just like PS3 was 2 to 1 in GFLOPS and the 360 still put out just as good as games, but the 720 will have a real impressive kinect sensor. I know you fanboys hate that and its the death, but reality is that casuals do spend. the new kinect sensor will be 1080p lol, cover up to 6 people, Fingers, limbs, etc will be detected. So in addition to having the same type of gaming, the 720 will also cater to the casual crowd, which in the end is the driving force for the winner of its generation. Interesting stuff, sorry sony fanboys, you can cry and whine all you whine and bash your chest that you are the best, but you will be losers next gen, just like you were this gen. oh but you are outselling the 360 now right ? lol according to some random sales idc report that is an estimate lol... pathetic cows. For the people interested in 720, here is a pretty good look. http://kotaku.com/5982986
onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts
Any real gamer would... Jump out!kuraimen
Any real gamer has and loves all 3 systems. Fanboys #%^* about the competition
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#121 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
I will.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 SaltyMeatballs

PS4 does sound more interesting, so far, but it needs to be released this year in EU.

PAL360

Would suck if EU gets a late release again.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

PS4 does sound more interesting, so far, but it needs to be released this year in EU.

SaltyMeatballs

PSN+ Payback :twisted: In all seriousness, if history has showed us something, is that WW simultaneous hardware releases are very hard to come by. And Sony isn't the best out there with logistics. At least there aren't Google neither (Hint: Nexus 4) =/
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#124 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

I remember when Sony was this arrogant going into the previous gen.

Then they got their ass handed to them by the competition and lost boatloads of money.

Guess they haven't learned humility!

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#125 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
My crystal ball reads "Wait until both consoles actually get shown before vomiting out any amateur business predictions"bobbetybob
+100,000 points.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

[QUOTE="hardmicro"][QUOTE="brofists"]"Some M$ heads are gonna roll once Sony finishes with this sh1t!!" Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, will continue to do so in surplus! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core game, but who is now going to go after M$! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ All hoping! M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what people want. If you want proof of that go look at the current vice president of M$ and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusionalCanYouDiglt

Yep, this is a different and new Sony. I like this new Sony too. Using a basketball analogy, Sony is like a hungry and motovated former champ, who has been working his ass off, and is ready to go for the knockout and get the win and reclaim his belt. I sincerly want to see Sony dish out a beating to Microsoft. Microsoft has become too arrogant and thinks thry know better then every body else i.e shoving kinect shovelware and the same old garbage gears, halo, and forza sequels down every bodys throats etc. Somebody needs to put microsoft in their place, and im.confident Sony will

I am guessing you do not know much about sports. Basketball has no belts and KOing anyone on the other team is not looked at very highly.

you rook the words right out of my mouth :lol: wtf is he talking about? basketball? sounds more like boxing :lol:
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 SaltyMeatballs
[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

Giancar

PSN+ Payback :twisted: In all seriousness, if history has showed us something, is that WW simultaneous hardware releases are very hard to come by. And Sony isn't the best out there with logistics. At least there aren't Google neither (Hint: Nexus 4) =/

I'm not talking simultaneous, PS3 launch was delayed to like April 2007 in EU, several months. I don't mind a few weeks in between, but months... that is a piss take.
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

Then they got their ass handed to them by the competition and lost boatloads of money.

The_Game21x

Nor have their fans :(

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Walls of Text: The Official Threadbobbetybob
Lol pretty much.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]When have I ever been scared of your pitiful faction? kuraimen
You should be.

LittleMac19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#132 LittleMac19
Member since 2009 • 1638 Posts
I hope this is nearly as epic as 2006, I hope so, it has potential. The arrogance, the speculation, the arrogance.
DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

[QUOTE="hardmicro"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] LOL. It'll take more than interactive movies and near bankruptcy to scare me cow. CanYouDiglt
Dude just f@ck off already lol. We get it, you are a delusional xbot. Look, its obvious you dont have any intention of buying a PS4, so why are you in this thread trolling up a storm? Leave this thread and let it be to actual real gamers who are excitied about the PS4, and who want to talk about You clearly are one of the worst posters on this site. You do nothing but troll, deflect and derail threads Mods can we please ban this douche nozzle already?

Do not worry you can still pretend the Playstation name holds a lot of weight even though the PS3 is last and the Vita was only able to sell 35k last month for NPD and it does about the same in Japan.

Why so much butthurt X-bot ?!?

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 DISSESHOWEDO

[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] LOL. It'll take more than interactive movies and near bankruptcy to scare me cow. WilliamRLBaker
I will be happy with my PS4! Getting it day one son! I cant wait! Have fun with your causal kinect box 720 though lol! Have fun playing your 4 hour poorly done movies like Gears of War and Halo, While you get charged 70$ a year for basic online play, and while you get kinect rammed down your throat as M$ is corporate f@cking you in the a$$ LOL the joke is going to be on xbots like you! Playsation gamers will be getting the very best of legitimate gaming. If you want that, then you know what to do, and if you dont stay out! If you are an xbot you have more things to worry about like the casual kinect direction M$ is taking lmao

moron alert. 360 has more games, has more exclusives, and has higher rated games, it also has more variety. LOL playstation 4, live in your world, downgrade in ours.

Oh man, here comes the BS !

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

[quote="examiner"]

Sony has initiated the war of words in regards to the next-generation console race between the Nintendo Wii U, PS4 and Xbox 720.

According to a report by the NeoGAF forum on Feb. 14, the company first mocked Microsoft with Jump Out, which is a take on the Jump In slogan for the Xbox 360.

They also may have picked on the Nintendo Wii by stating that yoga isnt gaming.

sauce

Mystery_Writer

I know, slow news day. Any prediction for how next gen will be played out?

I'm guessing MS might sell a ton of X720 if they introduce some drastically improved gimmicky & attractive Kinect for the casuals. 

PS4 would be the hardcore favorite and end up outselling X720 when it loses its novelty.

WiiU seems to already showing signs of struggling to sell to anyone.

So, what does your crystal reads for next gen?

Meh, whatever. I'll make my decisions when I actually see the new MS and Sony consoles for myself.
DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 DISSESHOWEDO

[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="locopatho"]

Here's the actual lists of AAA Metarcritic exclusives if anyone gives a sh!t:

360 (9 games):

Halo 3

Gears 2

Forza 3

Halo Reach

Forza 4

Gears 3

Trials Evolution

Geo Wars 2

Forza 2

PS3 (8 games):

Uncharted 2

Little Big Planet

MGS4

GOW3

Uncharted 3

Journey

Little Big Planet 2

Killzone 2

So even with all the BS rules and restrictions you made up, PS3 still can't win. Lol.

locopatho

My goodnes you are just as delusional as miketham83 is That is not in any way shape or form the "real list" just because you say so or want it to be.. What you are doing is selectively picking and choosing to suite your arguement. First of all, the PS2 games you speak of aren't PS2 games, they are collection series for the PS3, which you can only play on the PS3 etc But theres the fact you want to add trails, and then fail to add journey That was just one example of how biased you are being And even with the biased list you want to put fourth, PS3 exclusives still dominate, have more higher scoring exclusives and across a much wider spectrum So can you fail even more? I mean my goodness, you basically self owned yourself! The PS3 wins and will continue to win with the PS4, while the 720 will be a casual kinect box, so have fun with that lol. Stay mad lem!

PS2 games aren't PS3 games. I did add Journey, it's clearly on the PS3's (smaller) list of AAA exclusives. You lied, you made sh!t up, and you still failed. Deal with it.

Yeah Geo Wars 2 ! Now STFU !

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

The butthurt is strong with the calves.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#138 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I thought there was no way the Wii should outsell the PS3 and 360 but it did. I also thought the PS3 would pass the 360 2 years ago in sales and it didn't. 

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts
im not jumping out, im jumping up on my 1080P Kinect, loving life right now.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

The_Game21x

Lol u mad? Wasn't it MS being arrogant a few days ago trying to trash the PS3 . Oh I forgot, you're only supposed to frown on arrogance when Sony does it.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
im not jumping out, im jumping up on my 1080P Kinect, loving life right now.Mr720fan
>_> Has the legend come back?
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="Chozofication"]

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Real talk, Sony seems to do this every gen and they'll probably do it again. They announce a new platform, they hype the sh!t out of its graphic capabilities with doctored videos and screenshots and when the thing comes out it barely outperforms its main competition. It happened with the PS2 vs the Dreamcast. It happened with the PS3 and the Xbox 360. spiderluck

What exactly has Sony said about Ps4 that rivals calling the Ps3 a supercomputer that can play games at 4D and 120fps from two 1080p HDMI sources?

Nothing.  They're not bullsh!tting this time, and they're going for MS's throat.  There is no weird ultra expensive CPU this time, and there's no new storage medium to ramp up that cost and take money away from other hardware components.  Just pure power.

Haha Beaten wife syndrome...bu ..but ..he won't do it again..He's not bulsh!tting this time..No ..honestly

Yeah just like you Lems praying for that Black Tusk exclusive to be a success. Didn't you hear,  MS doesn't have luck with exclusives not named Halo, Gears, and Forza. How many times have MS went outside of those games just to fail. Too Human? Ninja Blade? :lol: Good luck with that considering how sh1tty MS devs are. Keep hoping for game changing exclusives. 

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"]My crystal ball reads "Wait until both consoles actually get shown before vomiting out any amateur business predictions"delta3074
+100,000 points.

Yeah,  because Lems are so level headed and innocent here right Delta. We all have our preferences here but you Lems who act like cows are so bad here are annoying. 

www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29329953/google-predicts-xbox-720-will-crush-ps4

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#144 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

The_Game21x

who needs humility when Sony always make the best consoles?  M$ launched the Xbox knowing that the hardware was faulty so if you ask me

Sony's arrogancy > M$'s Scams, pay to play online, etc.  

:cool:

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 StaticOnTV
Member since 2013 • 597 Posts
[QUOTE="brofists"]"Some M$ heads are gonna roll once Sony finishes with this sh1t!!" Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, will continue to do so in surplus! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core game, but who is now going to go after M$! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ All hoping! M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what people want. If you want proof of that go look at the current vice president of M$ and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusional

Immitated? Someones jealous they don;t have a 360 with it's superior catalog.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
Well, Yoga isn't gaming that is a fact.
Avatar image for Sir-I_exCalibur
Sir-I_exCalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Sir-I_exCalibur
Member since 2013 • 724 Posts
Everybodys gotta appreciate how Sony looks out for the people, class act Sony, brovo
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Everybodys gotta appreciate how Sony looks out for the people, class act Sony, brovoSir-I_exCalibur

Like they did on PSN. ;)

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
i don't understand why anyone would buy a 720 unless u like kinect and paying for online. it has no games.
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

i don't understand why anyone would buy a 720 unless u like kinect and paying for online. it has no games.NathanDrakeSwag

The 720 hasn't even been announed. So tell me the lineup of games for the PS4. :|