Sony Says that "Nintendo younger audience" is not interested in Call of Duty.

• 53 results
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44258 Posts

@Pedro: Now would I do that? 🧐

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#52  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41552 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Because kids don't play CoD?

Sony love condescending Nintendo.

In reality, this whole situation is weird. Why is Sony the one fighting for CoD, like they're entitled to it? They collect the licensing fee and as a third party, it's up to activision to decide what to do with it.

So Sony are screwing over activision... In a hopes of continually getting activisions games which were already on offer. :-S

And they don't think activision will be pissed off in any way about that?

And we all know why. As Archie puts it.

@Archangel3371 said:

Sony’s probably still bitter about Nintendo dumping their ass all those many years ago. 😅

And to be fair, Nintendo too as evidenced by telling EVO to f*** off and taking Smash out of that circuit. But that is another story.

That said, Sony sure has an ego over their wins on Nintendo since PS1 and 2...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44589 Posts

@Pedro: "It was funny seeing the EU responding to the FTC claims as being incorrect."

The claim the EU corrected the FTC on is so absurd that by itself is what I am guessing could possibly lead to a summary judgment to dismiss the proceedings.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#54 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69636 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

@Pedro: "It was funny seeing the EU responding to the FTC claims as being incorrect."

The claim the EU corrected the FTC on is so absurd that by itself is what I am guessing could possibly lead to a summary judgment to dismiss the proceedings.

It is so odd to me that exclusivity is now an issue when Sony have purchased so made and continue to make so many deals to limit the accessibility of games. I don't mind if this acquisition is blocked but if it is on the grounds of MS limiting access of games via exclusivity, then that is ridiculous and very one sided. I have never seen so many folks suddenly concern about exclusives when these same people have been praising the shitty practices for decades.