Sony puts out massive list of Move games

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stoner-Pimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Stoner-Pimp
Member since 2008 • 979 Posts
[QUOTE="devilsoultaker2"]why would anyone get move when you can play most of them with a controller , whats wrong with sony where's the full move games like Sorcery and such

Simple, because if the Move controls are done right they can make them better to play using it, MAG is a good example of this, it plays fine with a pad but IMO it plays better with Move (Heavy Rain & Ruse are others that are better with Move IMO aswell).
J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 J-WOW
Member since 2010 • 3105 Posts
why would anyone get move when you can play most of them with a controller , whats wrong with sony where's the full move games like Sorcery and suchdevilsoultaker2
SONY is giving you options, and also not separating casuals and teh "hardcore". Wats wrong with that? at if Heavy Rain and Socom 4 were just MOVE games only, that would of been bad (even tho they work perfectly well with MOVE, some people would like to use the good ol' DS3)
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

[QUOTE="Bazooka_4ME"]Won't GT5 have MOVE support as well?johny300
I hope not.

You could use the move controller to shift gears. :lol:

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

[QUOTE="johny300"][QUOTE="Bazooka_4ME"]Won't GT5 have MOVE support as well?xhawk27

I hope not.

You could use the move controller to shift gears. :lol:

what? are you insane? my hands are already too busy steering and holding the PSP as a mirror at the same time! :P
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

After all the terrible Move implemented games, I'm beginning to believe it's in the hardware, in why the games play bad. It may very well be a hunk of junk.

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#56 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

[QUOTE="IndianaPwns39"]

Ok. I'm not a fan of motion controls, but Ape Escape might be a ton of fun.

annoyingdevil

what is ape escape about ? ive never played it

Ape Escape was the first game on the Playstation that made the Dualshock controller required to play. Before the DS came out the PS controller didn't have analog sticks, and Ape Escape was the first game to fully utilize the new feature.

It was a child friendly game, loaded with humor and from what I remember you basically ran around as a boy with a giant net and caught apes... that had escaped from something. You got other gadgets too, but the net is the one I remember mostly. It was a platforming with some puzzle elements and it was a lot of fun to play.

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

to bad kinect launch games are better lol. im sorry but move or 3ds type magic wont help me like stinker games like mag and pain lol.

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 monson21502

After all the terrible Move implemented games, I'm beginning to believe it's in the hardware, in why the games play bad. It may very well be a hunk of junk.

Heirren
i said months ago. well as soon as i found out move would use the ps3 eye, that the move wouldnt be as good untill they made a whole new ps3 eye camera... magic bulbs cant help that hunk of junk:P
monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 monson21502

If you don't have better games and wont for 2-3 years then talk about games way in the future. Sony is so predictable. Have they ever had a system that had a great launch lineup? I can't remember one ever.

kuu2
remember in 07 sony had a huge list of games coming out? and some of them still aint here:lol:
Nega3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Nega3
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts

Move games have been getting bad reviews.

Let's hope the compatible games next year have great Move support.

tutt3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 tutt3r
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

if only they could convince me that using the move would be better than the dualshock 3, then i would consider. otherwise having a equal and most likely better option will win out

Barbie_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Barbie_Boy
Member since 2009 • 667 Posts

sadly the dualshock is better 90% of the time when playing games

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#63 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

The Move really has a bad line-up of game's, and where's the support.

Kinect really does have a better line-up of game and its getting some interesting game's from Japan like

Project Draco

Haunt

Codename D, coming from grasshopper game's who made No more Heroes and Killer 7

Rise of Nightmares

Steel battalion

Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts
At least they're not forcing their devs to make Move only games and wasting their resources.
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 rcafan
Member since 2010 • 2025 Posts

this what im talkin about! sony shows a list of games, who cares when these games will come out because once the peeps see the huge list of games, bricks will be shat and boost hype for the move boosting sales by the boatloads. they will come running and lining up by viewing the huge list of games only sony can have a huge list this huge

_SWAG_
yea keep telling yourself that :roll: all those game sound a bit simliar i wonder why... oh yea that right....
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 rcafan
Member since 2010 • 2025 Posts
At least they're not forcing their devs to make Move only games and wasting their resources. Deathtransit
nintendo not forcing anyone to use the wii remote/nunchuck they can also added the classic controller.... nice try and its a bit of cash in for re5 gold give me a break.
Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts
[QUOTE="Deathtransit"]At least they're not forcing their devs to make Move only games and wasting their resources. rcafan
nintendo not forcing anyone to use the wii remote/nunchuck they can also added the classic controller.... nice try and its a bit of cash in for re5 gold give me a break.

I was refering to Kinect and Rare, not Wii, I don't care about that, or motion control in general... nice try.
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

Wow, so many games and not one of them interests me for using Move. Go figure!

Frostbite24
At least the core games are playable.