slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#101 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Cool so MS can rent out some more server space to Sony to help gamepass not be so unsustainable like cows claim😎

Honestly don’t see this working for anything other than Ps exclusives, it’s gonna cost Sony more to create a gamepass than MS because MS actually owns the server space. All of the cloud arguments from last gen starting to come to fruition and Sony is too late to the party to be a real competitor.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#102 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9822 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@ghost_of_phobos: let's pretend this service won't be more popular if they add the majority of PS1 thru PS3 games downloadable. No amount of Bethesda games can combat those 3 libraries being accessible. As for day one games, I prefer those stay off the service so that quality can be sustained. Devs deserve their profit not only for their hard work but so they can make better sequels.

More popular that psnow is currently? Not too difficult considering how few subscribe. More popular than Gamepass? By asking you to subscribe to play ps1 - ps3 games instead of offering them as BC?
You must be joking.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22787 Posts

Another example of Sony doing what they do best... Copying the competition.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45269 Posts
@TheEroica said:

Yea, remember that time when Xbox was trying to force people to go to an all DRM future? Sony followed suit! Oh wait.. no they didn't, they saved console gaming 😎

Or when Xbox used to charge their fans just to play online and then started Games with Gold after PS+'s success.

Or when Sony copied GamePass with PS Now despite PS Now being out 3 years before Gamepass was launched. 😑

Those copy cats!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56229 Posts

@TheEroica said:

MS did the same with their Gold giving away free games whoever subs to Gold since Sony was the only Co. did it first when they introduce PS+ so hey, everyone's copying someone's work.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#106 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69824 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@TheEroica said:

Yea, remember that time when Xbox was trying to force people to go to an all DRM future? Sony followed suit! Oh wait.. no they didn't, they saved console gaming 😎

Or when Xbox used to charge their fans just to play online and then started Games with Gold after PS+'s success.

Or when Sony copied GamePass with PS Now despite PS Now being out 3 years before Gamepass was launched. 😑

Those copy cats!

It is so clear that his comment jab you so hard that you had to revise history.😂🤣

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56229 Posts

@Pedro said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@TheEroica said:

Those copy cats!

It is so clear that his comment jab you so hard that you had to revise history.😂🤣

And why do people keep saying PS Now is the answer to Game Pass when we all know its apple/orange comparison? I'm sorry SolidGame but Game Pass & PS Now have never been one in the same and gotta side with Pedro on this.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11158 Posts

@Pedro said:

Translation

Translation: I got nothing for that smoke.

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: well what does it matter I hear even though Japan buys the ps5, nobody actually buys the games. That market belongs to the switch. Sony probably shitting their pants over the xbox growth and how big a factor gamepass is. Now they're making their own token effort to stem the tide before the series S completely runs them over. Poor pony tried a lame effort with psnow, minimal effort as possible but people weren't buying it. Sadly I got conned into buying it thinking it was half as good as gp. Lets see how the new service measures up.

You know who buys the PS5? Everybody else. Even in Japan Xbox is still being outsold 10 to 1 by their nearest competitor. There's nothing to celebrate there. 🤣🤣🤣 It'll be worse once the pandemic woes are ironed out. MS is already in another gen where they're being left in the dust, despite all the astroturfing they do and the billions they waste. The Series S is a horrible "next gen" waste of plastic for cheapoids. I don't know why Xgoons hide behind it so much.

And now, they can't even boast GP numbers anymore because Sony found an easy solution to boost PSNow that makes the most sense. The Xbox struggle is going to continue. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules, the universe is against Xbox being successful.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#109 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44316 Posts

@Pedro: That meme always cracks me up because it’s so very true. 🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: I am sorry that my translation is causing butthurt.🙃

"And now, they can't even boast GP numbers anymore because Sony found an easy solution to boost PSNow that makes the most sense. The Xbox struggle is going to continue. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules, the universe is against Xbox being successful."

By bringing more old games to the service after you and your goons claimed that Nobody cares about old games and the only reason MS did it is because they have no games.😂 Now, that Sony is bring more old games you believe it is going to outclass Gamepass.🤣

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SolidGame_basic
@davillain- said:
@Pedro said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@TheEroica said:

Those copy cats!

And why do people keep saying PS Now is the answer to Game Pass when we all know its apple/orange comparison? I'm sorry SolidGame but Game Pass & PS Now have never been one in the same and gotta side with Pedro on this.

PS Now was the first major service to offer streaming for games. 3 years before GamePass came along. I give credit to Xbox for taking the idea and offering Day 1 1st party titles. But saying they're different things is pretty silly. Also, PS Now has been offering many more games at a cheaper price than GamePass. So why people to continue to downplay PS Now is just pure fanboyism.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Pedro

@SolidGame_basic: Gamepass is NOT a streaming service. It is a subscription service that allows the gamer to download 100% of all the games on the service on PC or Xbox. Streaming is ONLY available on the highest tier. It was never launched as a streaming service but I am enjoying your revisionist view of history, active subscribers of GamePass Ultimate but not PSLater.🤣

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 SolidGame_basic

@Pedro said:

@SolidGame_basic: Gamepass is NOT a streaming service. It is a subscription service that allows the gamer to download 100% of all the games on the service on PC or Xbox. Streaming is ONLY available on the highest tier. It was never launched as a streaming service but I am enjoying your revisionist view of history, active subscribers of GamePass Ultimate but not PSLater.🤣

You're really getting caught up in the weeds. Not surprised though.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Pedro

@SolidGame_basic: Seems like you are projecting your frustration of being wrong on me.🙃

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#115  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:
@davillain- said:

PS Now was the first major service to offer streaming for games. 3 years before GamePass came along. I give credit to Xbox for taking the idea and offering Day 1 1st party titles. But saying they're different things is pretty silly. Also, PS Now has been offering many more games at a cheaper price than GamePass. So why people to continue to downplay PS Now is just pure fanboyism.

PS Now also allows you to download *some* games to play as well so you don't have to stream. Sony is definitely improving the service but I really do not like streaming games. The tech still just isn't there as a replacement for playing it natively on the PC or console.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 SolidGame_basic

@Pedro said:

@SolidGame_basic: Seems like you are projecting your frustration of being wrong on me.🙃

You of all people have been touting streaming on GamePass and they recently just announced it for Xbox.. 7 years after it's been out on PS Now 🤣 you = owned

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Pedro

@SolidGame_basic said:
@Pedro said:

You of all people have been touting streaming on GamePass and they recently just announced it for Xbox.. 7 years after it's been out on PS Now 🤣 you = owned

You are trying really hard and as usual failing. You can't run from the facts, Gamepass by default DOES NOT have streaming. I am sorry that the success of Gamepass and the near non-existence of PSNow is bothering you. PSNow is so useless that you don't even sub to the service despite claiming

"@SolidGame_basicsaid: Also, PS Now has been offering many more games at a cheaper price than GamePass."

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5998 Posts

@hardwenzen: you simply can't handle the truth :)

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: I am sorry that my translation is causing butthurt.🙃

"And now, they can't even boast GP numbers anymore because Sony found an easy solution to boost PSNow that makes the most sense. The Xbox struggle is going to continue. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules, the universe is against Xbox being successful."

By bringing more old games to the service after you and your goons claimed that Nobody cares about old games and the only reason MS did it is because they have no games.😂 Now, that Sony is bring more old games you believe it is going to outclass Gamepass.🤣

It's not just about bringing old games to the service, it's about MS not being able to boast numbers with that overrated sub service anymore against PS, and making the collective of X-lords sad. A great moral victory. Mainly, because it was a stupid idea to try and lean on subscription numbers as a success metric as opposed to selling consoles in the first place.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 BenjaminBanklin

@SolidGame_basic said:

It's hilarious to see all the Xgoons flailing and screaming against this when Sony's just combining the tiers. which is something people said they should have done a long time ago. This is really about mourning the end of bragging about GP numbers. If it's that deep, Phil can just lie about them. LOL

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

It's not just about bringing old games to the service, it's about MS not being able to boast numbers with that overrated sub service anymore against PS, and making the collective of X-lords sad. A great moral victory. Mainly, because it was a stupid idea to try and lean on subscription numbers as a success metric as opposed to selling consoles in the first place.

So, this thread is about Gamepass and Xbox not about Sony trying to beef up the service that is grotesquely overshadowed by Gamepass?😎 I guess PSNow being out subbed by Gamepass by a 6-1 margin is magically going to change because they are adding more old games. 😂 You all Sony fannies are failing hopelessly as of late and I LOVE it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Pedro said:

So, this thread is about Gamepass and Xbox not about Sony trying to beef up the service that is grotesquely overshadowed by Gamepass?😎 I guess PSNow being out subbed by Gamepass by a 6-1 margin is magically going to change because they are adding more old games. 😂 You all Sony fannies are failing hopelessly as of late and I LOVE it.

You still trying to defend that rip off..😂😂

PSN+ has more users than gamepass by the way even that gamepass is on PC and xbox..😁

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Pedro said:

Yep i remember how lemmings use to attack streaming now is great.😂

Is hard for them to process the fact that Gamepass is a plain rip off, of both PSN+ and PS Now.

The only thing it has going for it is day one releases thats about it.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: Gamepass continues to rip you and your goons a new one everyday. 😂

@tormentos said:

You still trying to defend that rip off..😂😂

PSN+ has more users than gamepass by the way even that gamepass is on PC and xbox..😁

You mean the service that is superior to PSNow?😂

The desperation is so bad that you are comparing PSN+ to GamePass.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@StrongDeadlift: What does Sony have to damage control? They have superior hardware and software sales. Delusional bunch you Lems are. PS Now was never what they were betting the farm on unlike how Gamepass is for MS.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8163 Posts
@Sagemode87 said:

@StrongDeadlift: What does Sony have to damage control? They have superior hardware and software sales. Delusional bunch you Lems are. PS Now was never what they were betting the farm on unlike how Gamepass is for MS.

things change.. we are currently living in a society where nearly all entertainment media is digital, can be accessed on any hardware, and is typically available via subscription..

"superior hardware sales and software sales" is great but becomes increasingly meaningless as people are accustomed to not having to buy specific hardware for entertainment and can subscribe to that entertainment without the need to buy software..

Microsoft is clearly ahead of the curve here and Sony is trying to ensure they don't get completely left behind if/when that shift in the market happens..

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5998 Posts

@tormentos said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Pedro said:

Yep i remember how lemmings use to attack streaming now is great.😂

Is hard for them to process the fact that Gamepass is a plain rip off, of both PSN+ and PS Now.

The only thing it has going for it is day one releases thats about it.

If its a rip off, of something Sony already do why are Sony releasing something else to compete with it?

Gamepass is far superior for the day one games, PC support and Series X streaming at least.

Streaming is still crap on all but the very best of internet links but Microsoft provide the better option should you want it.

Playing on my works internet is actually not bad, but its mighty fast both ways.

A new service without day one games is simply a mistake.

If anything I'd be more worried about Sony bringing more games to PC as part of this service.

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

Nah, I'm good on that.. Sony copying Nintendo with higher tier monthly paywall sub to emulate old games isn't something I would clap for. Even if those old PS1/2/PSP games are actually emulated properly, I'd rather just have access to buy the game outright.

sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 2077 Posts

If the big 1st party releases aren't going to drop day and date on the service then imo it's going to be a hard sell.