Sony not dead yet? Hidden Gem inside.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

I try to stay neutral in my posts but I won't lie, I'll never buy a PS3.. I'm loving my Wii60 combo too much plus I simply can't afford it. So this post is from a non-Sony fanboy standpoint, so try to keep an open mind, put the cowness aside just for a moment.

But, I'm quite a big fan of the God of War series.  I mean its too early to jump to it yet, but God of War III will in all likelihood be a PS3 exclusive taking into account that the developer is a self-proclaimed Sony fanboy.

God of War has a lot of selling power and to be honest, its an amazing game.  Could it be Sony's trump card that pulls them out of the whole after losing many exclusives to the 360?

Thoughts?

Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
no
sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sonic_spark

noJhung207

lol.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
It is coming , it is already in the early planning stages. It will probably come out in a few years.

JLei2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 JLei2k
Member since 2007 • 817 Posts
How long will God of War 3 take to develop. They just released God of War 2. At the earliest God of War 3 is released Winter 2008 and probably later than that. God of War 2 came out only 2 years after because they used relatively the same engine. I'm thinking that they will need to use/ develop a new engine to make it next gen. Will Sony be too far behind at that point for this game to change the outcome. Who knows...what I do know as a Wii60 owner I'm definitely excited for this game. As God of War and God of War 2 are amazing.
sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sonic_spark

you fail to mention that the God of War series is developed by Sony Santa Monica.MronoC

Yes, excuse me. 

Thanks for pointing that out.

MronoC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 MronoC
Member since 2005 • 4113 Posts

[QUOTE="MronoC"]you fail to mention that the God of War series is developed by Sony Santa Monica.sonic_spark

Yes, excuse me. 

Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm sorry, but it seemed at first glance as if you didn't know it was a first party game