SONY, Microsoft, or Nintendo : Which one is serving their fans better this gen?

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

as an overall, fans of which console do you think are happier this gen?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50712 Posts

It's pretty much a tie between MS and Sony I think.

they both have their pros and cons.

Logan832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Logan832
Member since 2006 • 2168 Posts

It's a tough decision between Microsoft and Sony, but id have to go with Sony. Mainly because of their support with firmware updates. PS3 owners ask, and they recieved. (Custom Themes, In-game XMB, etc.)

Nintendo, not so much.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45595 Posts

Sony

We get free online

We get constant updates, patches, and expansion packs for games

Our hardware doesn't fail us

We also get a nice bluray player and the ability to play in 1080p

We get a rechargable controller

Wireless internet access

My 60gb rocks because I have complete BC with ps1/ps2 games

We also have the greatest amount of 1st party developers

Digital Distribution

Without Sony, who would push the industry to greater high definition gaming?

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts

It's a tough decision between Microsoft and Sony, but id have to go with Sony. Mainly because of their support with firmware updates. PS3 owners ask, and they recieved. (Custom Themes, In-game XMB, etc.)

Nintendo, not so much.

Logan832

i think its a tie

but the ask and recieve thing is kinda bs.

360 fans either had that or asked for them first and got them. then sony had to follow suit. not saying its copying because honestly its not that big a deal. i am just saying many of the things the ps3 is starting to get are what the 360 already had from the start or improved on and then sony followed.

i think nintendo is hurting there fans not the casuals but the diehards. thats just me.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
Microsoft easily. They have secured tons of great games for their fans. Great exclusives, and paying loads of cash for games like GTA IV, FFXIII, Tekken 6 etc.
Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

Sony

We get free online If they felt they could charge for it they would.

We get constant updates, patches, and expansion packs for games Umm, so does the 360...and the 360's semiannual updates usually contain more than the whole of the PS3 updates in that same time.

Our hardware doesn't fail us(as much) The RROD is also becomming less and less frequent

We also get a nice bluray player and the ability to play in 1080p You do have the BR player, but the 360 was doing 1080P before the PS3 came out.

We get a rechargable controller That IS nice, though it sucks if the battery dies after a year.

Wireless internet access Hey, the extra money you paid had to go for SOMETHING. Oh, and I can turn my 360 wireless for 30 bucks.

My 60gb rocks because I have complete BC with ps1/ps2 gamesAnd removing that from later revisions certainly shouldn't be considered serving their fans now should it?

We also have the greatest amount of 1st party developers and yet the fewest AAA first party games...ironic isn't it?

Without Sony, who would push the industry to greater high definition gaming? MS who came out with their HD console a year earlier.

SolidGame_basic
Thanks for the laugh dude, I needed that.
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xbox360isgr8t
[QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]

We also get a nice bluray player and the ability to play in 1080p You do have the BR player, but the 360 was doing 1080P before the PS3 came out.

Steppy_76

i am pretty sure ms didnt have anything in 1080p from the start. i think they had it in an update in the spring of last year. either way it doesnt matter. its not true 1080p. nothing really is yet.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

It's pretty much a tie between MS and Sony I think.

they both have their pros and cons.

Chutebox

This.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Steppy_76

I would say Sony most of all, pretty much anytime the fans ask for something they have given to them.

Microsoft is a very close second but a few minor things or lackings hold them back.

Now Nintendo, as far as the MAIN fanbase that has always been there for them, I think they are way out in left field. Fans have been clamoring for "hardcore" games and Nintendo seems fit to answer them with, "Wii Sports 2!"

I have all three systems and I pretty much rank them in that order of enjoyment, except Microsoft's online is superior to Sony's for the most part, so for more online focused multiplats I tend to go with the 360.

7CloudStrife7

The things the fans ask for are things the 360 already had, some of which it had since it launched. And sony's exclusive list dwindles with every passing day. I don't honestly know how you can have sony anywhere but dead last.

Nintendo has given fans a game from all of its most popular franchises already.(SMB, SSB, Zelda, Metroid, Mario Kart, etc...etc..)

MS has made it the home of the best library, updates it features and adds features all the time. Plus it is now the cheapest to own of the 3. Also, has now had a game come out for most of its most popular franchises(Halo, NG, ME, Forza, PGR

Sony has lost most of its former exclusives, has taken features OUT as new sku's come out, and is still the most expensive console to date. Many of its popular franchises have yet to come out(No GT5, No GOW,). All the features being asked for, are ones the competion already has had for some time. Once again, how the heck can you say they are serving their customers the best?

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 efrucht
Member since 2008 • 1596 Posts

I think Sony is. Now, if they could just cheapen the system price a little.....

Still, getting free online and Sony's exclusives are all pretty good.

CB4McGusto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CB4McGusto
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

Nintendo because they offer their fans the ultimate next generation console for only $250. Nintendo fans get new and origninal exclusive first party IP's, strong third party support, and an affordable console with a 10 year lifespan to boot.

I so envy Nintendo fans this gen.

:|

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hayato_
Member since 2007 • 5165 Posts
[QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]

Sony

We get constant updates, patches, and expansion packs for games Umm, so does the 360...and the 360's semiannual updates usually contain more than the whole of the PS3 updates in that same time.

Our hardware doesn't fail us(as much) The RROD is also becomming less and less frequent

We get a rechargable controller That IS nice, though it sucks if the battery dies after a year.

Wireless internet access Hey, the extra money you paid had to go for SOMETHING. Oh, and I can turn my 360 wireless for 30 bucks.

My 60gb rocks because I have complete BC with ps1/ps2 gamesAnd removing that from later revisions certainly shouldn't be considered serving their fans now should it?

We also have the greatest amount of 1st party developers and yet the fewest AAA first party games...ironic isn't it?

Without Sony, who would push the industry to greater high definition gaming? MS who came out with their HD console a year earlier.

Faulttt

im being honest, that was the WORST quote fix ive ever seen in my life

ditto, it was pretty bad

Also: neither fans are pleased Why

cause it seems all people do it argue over which games they want on thier own console from the other. (me included)

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Steppy_76

xbox360isgr8t

i am pretty sure ms didnt have anything in 1080p from the start. i think they had it in an update in the spring of last year. either way it doesnt matter. its not true 1080p. nothing really is yet.

Native 1080p was enabled in the Fall 2006 update(ie 2 months before the PS3 launched). Most things are upscaled to 1080p, but there have been a few 1080p native games released. What do you mean no true 1080P?
Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Syk0_k03r
Member since 2008 • 1147 Posts

sony

does more than the less what microsoft does, exept doesnt give overpriced online service and accesories and doesnt make faulty hardware

nintendo doesnt care about their fans.......... well way less than the others do

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

Sony

Faulttt

I second that, seriously that was awful.

Anyways i think it might be sony also

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Steppy_76
[QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]

Sony

hayato_

ditto, it was pretty bad

I also notice you didn't manage to actually you know REBUT anything said. How is pointing out that things he gives sony credit for were already done by the competion "bad quote fixing".?
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 xbox360isgr8t
[QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"][QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]

Steppy_76

Native 1080p was enabled in the Fall 2006 update(ie 2 months before the PS3 launched). Most things are upscaled to 1080p, but there have been a few 1080p native games released. What do you mean no true 1080P?

most games arent what they say even the native 1080p games. just because its 720p doesnt actually mean it is.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Steppy_76
[QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]

Sony

VendettaRed07

really? Then how about rebutting what I said, and also giving reasons why you think Sony has catered the most to its fans.
JIT93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JIT93
Member since 2007 • 5590 Posts

A Tie between MS and Sony

MS gives alot of games to their customers (Resorts to taking exclusives for their customers)

Sony is a giver, they give a bang for their buck with their PS3

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Steppy_76
[QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"][QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]

xbox360isgr8t

most games arent what they say even the native 1080p games. just because its 720p doesnt actually mean it is.

All games on the 360 can be upscaled to 1080p. There have been a few games internally rendered at 1920x1080(ie native 1080p).
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 xbox360isgr8t
[QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"][QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"][QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]

Steppy_76

All games on the 360 can be upscaled to 1080p. There have been a few games internally rendered at 1920x1080(ie native 1080p).

ok show me.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts
[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"][QUOTE="Faulttt"][QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]

Sony

Steppy_76

really? Then how about rebutting what I said, and also giving reasons why you think Sony has catered the most to its fans.

im too tired..

i dont feel like arguing... I may have been harsh saying it was awful. sry mate, but again im tired

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hayato_

really? Then how about rebutting what I said, and also giving reasons why you think Sony has catered the most to its fans.Steppy_76

First you have : SOny has given a wide diversity of fans what they want.

• Free Online: I don't care who you are, if it is free you take it
  • Blu Ray: Its the next movie format
  • Games (even if they are multi): Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War, Resistance, oh the list is too long
  • Free Wifi
  • HDD space: Its a media center fro crying out loud , Movies, Photos, music, etc
  • insert here

360: Im not saying its bad or anything but some things the PS3 just does better and then some. One thing fans probably like is the great pricing which is afforable and the games.

I fogot the LIVE service which is great ( I wouldn't pay for it though)

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 xbox360isgr8t

[QUOTE="Steppy_76"]really? Then how about rebutting what I said, and also giving reasons why you think Sony has catered the most to its fans.hayato_

• Games (even if they are multi): Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War, Resistance, oh the list is too long
  • Free Wifi
  • HDD space: Its a media center fro crying out loud , Movies, Photos, music, etc
  • insert here

360: Im not saying its bad or anything but some things the PS3 just does better and then some. One thing fans probably like is the great pricing which is afforable and the games.

the one thing i love about the 360 is in game music across the board from start to finish. sony just recently made it possible but its still up to the devs to do it. atleast on the 360 its got support for that whether is the ipod or media center its great.

wally2nv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 wally2nv
Member since 2007 • 397 Posts
i say MS
hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hayato_
[QUOTE="hayato_"]

[QUOTE="Steppy_76"]really? Then how about rebutting what I said, and also giving reasons why you think Sony has catered the most to its fans.xbox360isgr8t

• Free Wifi
  • insert here

the one thing i love about the 360 is in game music across the board from start to finish. sony just recently made it possible but its still up to the devs to do it. atleast on the 360 its got support for that whether is the ipod or media center its great.

Yeah your right, I just got used to using it actually. I kind of like the setup of the PS3 though better. Also videos are easier to get to with the PS3 store. At first teh 360 had the edge, but now the PS3 has gotten it I think in terms of media. I have yet to try the new NXE or whatever they call it.

Im looking forward to it should be neat

AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 AlexSays
Member since 2008 • 6612 Posts

I love the Wii, but how can anyone say Nintendo is serving their fans best this gen?

I think it's Microsoft. Sony hasn't shown much by letting exclusives slip away.

Add in the deal with Netflix, and it's clear Microsoft aims to please.

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 xbox360isgr8t
[QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"][QUOTE="hayato_"]

Yeah your right, I just got used to using it actually. I kind of like the setup of the PS3 though better. Also videos are easier to get to with the PS3 store. At first teh 360 had the edge, but now the PS3 has gotten it I think in terms of media. I have yet to try the new NXE or whatever they call it.

Im looking forward to it should be neat

hayato_

i had a 360. then a ps3 and 360. then a ps3. and now im back to just 360. i just didnt like the features. take it as it is. (im bad with money but i know that so its not a big deal.) i just prefer the 360 to the ps3 after experiencing both. it doesnt help that no one i knows has a ps3. but many people i know due. my two older brothers, my uncle, and my two brothers friends all got 360s because i had mine first and then they wanted one.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

• Spends the big $$$ for games?
  • Spends the money for the excluisve content?
  • Secures games for its fanbase well before others?
  • Provides the best online console service?
  • Gave their consumers a faulty console?
  • Took a 2 billion dollar hit to replace these defective consoles?
  • Charges you to play online?
  • Spends the big cheddar?
  • Includes HD cables?
  • Fans happy that they spend money for games?

• Delayed their system?
  • Charged their consumers $600?
  • Gave their consumers a controller without rumble?
  • Later gave their ocnsumers a controller with rumble?
  • *Claims* to refuse to spend money to buy exclusives?
  • Has trouble securing a 3rd Party exclusive?
  • Lets games come on the competing platform far more in advance their own?
  • Updates their online to try to keep up with competition?
  • Doesn't include HD cables?
  • Provides HD Movie format
  • Fans upset that company doesn't secure games?

• Made creative control scheme?
  • Gave its core fans the games they wanted. The names they wanted and early?
  • Doesn't use its money to secure an abundance of 3rd party games?
  • Lacks 3rd Party games?
  • Seems to have changed its focus from its traditional ways?
  • Doesn't seem to really care about online?

"???"

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hayato_

i had a 360. then a ps3 and 360. then a ps3. and now im back to just 360. i just didnt like the features. take it as it is. (im bad with money but i know that so its not a big deal.) i just prefer the 360 to the ps3 after experiencing both. it doesnt help that no one i knows has a ps3. but many people i know due. my two older brothers, my uncle, and my two brothers friends all got 360s because i had mine first and then they wanted one.

xbox360isgr8t

Im not good with money also lol, im probably gonna pick up an Arcade model soon though. My roommates made me a believer and there are like 2 games I want to actually buy.

Do you know if the NXE is comp with the arcade model, I might get like couple months of LIVE just to play with some friends or what not.

Iceman2911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Iceman2911
Member since 2006 • 2669 Posts
sony for me I like playing games on a sony console.
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SolidGame_basic
It's funny how people bring up the $600 price tag for the first models but fail to notice that it cost Sony $800+ dollars to make those.
footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#36 footfoe2
Member since 2007 • 3014 Posts

Sony has always been about new "inovative" games and thats what sony fans have gotten

10 days!

Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
All of them are.
Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Steppy_76

[QUOTE="Steppy_76"]really? Then how about rebutting what I said, and also giving reasons why you think Sony has catered the most to its fans.hayato_

• Free Online: I don't care who you are, if it is free you take it Given the choice I would rather pay for XBL and what it offers vs PSN for free and what it offers.
  • Blu Ray: Its the next movie format Maybe, maybe not. Bluray sales are pretty bad so far. Also, you did pay for it. And if only 25% of its fans can use it, wouldn't that mean they didn't service the other 75% by making THEM pay for it?
  • Games (even if they are multi): Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War, Resistance, oh the list is too longHe asked which one IS serving its fans better, not which one WILL serve its fans better. Almost none of the PS's heavy franchises have had a game released this generation yet.
  • Free WifiYippie, but with a more expensive machine I'm not sure I'd call it free
  • HDD space: Its a media center fro crying out loud , Movies, Photos, music, etcSince it is a comparison of the systems, the fact that the PS3 isn't the only one to do this renders it moot.
  • insert here

Judging from what you wrote and the the way you wrote your 360 blurb, I have a feeling you have little to no experience with the machine.
Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Steppy_76
It's funny how people bring up the $600 price tag for the first models but fail to notice that it cost Sony $800+ dollars to make those. SolidGame_basic
MS sold its first console at a loss too. In the end sony still wanted people to pony up 500 or 600 dollars for a console.
Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Steppy_76
sony for me I like playing games on a sony console.Iceman2911
So your brand loyalty displays sony serving their fans how?
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 xbox360isgr8t
[QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"]

hayato_

Im not good with money also lol, im probably gonna pick up an Arcade model soon though. My roommates made me a believer and there are like 2 games I want to actually buy.

Do you know if the NXE is comp with the arcade model, I might get like couple months of LIVE just to play with some friends or what not.

i think the nxe update is sposed to be around like 156 mb its over 100 mb and under 200 mb thats all i can remember. ms said that they would help arcade owners out since the arcade only has a 512 mb. you can get a 20 gig still at some places for about 260. i would just save for the 60 gig imo.

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hayato_
[QUOTE="hayato_"]

[QUOTE="Steppy_76"]really? Then how about rebutting what I said, and also giving reasons why you think Sony has catered the most to its fans.Steppy_76

• Free Online: I don't care who you are, if it is free you take it Given the choice I would rather pay for XBL and what it offers vs PSN for free and what it offers.
  • Blu Ray: Its the next movie format Maybe, maybe not. Bluray sales are pretty bad so far. Also, you did pay for it. And if only 25% of its fans can use it, wouldn't that mean they didn't service the other 75% by making THEM pay for it?
  • Games (even if they are multi): Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War, Resistance, oh the list is too longHe asked which one IS serving its fans better, not which one WILL serve its fans better. Almost none of the PS's heavy franchises have had a game released this generation yet.
  • Free WifiYippie, but with a more expensive machine I'm not sure I'd call it free
  • HDD space: Its a media center fro crying out loud , Movies, Photos, music, etcSince it is a comparison of the systems, the fact that the PS3 isn't the only one to do this renders it moot.
  • insert here

Judging from what you wrote and the the way you wrote your 360 blurb, I have a feeling you have little t

o no experience with the machine.

You asked what it offered, I gave it to you. Ive been playing the system alot lately actaully. I just think the PS3 does it better in those areas, except for LIVE, but that cost money.

Maybe the NXE will be better, Im hoping and I actaully think so. They look neat and intuitive , its always good for competion, but as of right now, I still like the PS3 setup better and the features that are with it.

I actually just didn't feel like listing what the 360 does. I got lazy lol. I could do bullet points, but that would take effort and time. Plus I don't think my PS3 one was all that great either, I didn't argue anything I just put stuff down off the top of my head.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Steppy_76
[QUOTE="Steppy_76"][QUOTE="hayato_"]

• insert here

Judging from what you wrote and the the way you wrote your 360 blurb, I have a feeling you have little t

o no experience with the machine.

You asked what it offered, I gave it to you. Ive been playing the system alot lately actaully. I just think the PS3 does it better in those areas, except for LIVE, but that cost money.

Maybe the NXE will be better, Im hoping and I actaully think so. They look neat and intuitive , its always good for competion, but as of right now, I still like the PS3 setup better and the features that are with it.

I actually just didn't feel like listing what the 360 does. I got lazy lol. I could do bullet points, but that would take effort and time. Plus I don't think my PS3 one was all that great either, I didn't argue anything I just put stuff down off the top of my head.

No, I asked why you think Sony catered the most to its fans. In order to do that it has to be stuff offered above and beyond what the others do. I'm not saying the PS3 sucks, but for the question asked by the TC I don't see how anyone could say they've catered the most for their users this far.
VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts

Microsoft. They did the best job of properly setting expectations instead of saying one thing and making it's fanbase wait and wait for things.

Their community-focus has put them in the lead in the online console space... so much so that the competition have no choice but to play catch-up. Seriously. Xbox Live is just leading the charge in what online infrastructure consoles should offer.

They've delivered hi fidelity games that are still on par with a supposedly technologically superior competitor.

They seriously expanded their repetoire by snagging some key exclusives that were previously on another platform, and are offering games that have traditionally never appeared on the Xbox.

Playstation a close second. Although they had a slow start, they've really picked up steam this year. Sony's reallly made alot of progress with their online strategy.

Wii... pffft. Their priority is to pander to the masses. Their core gamers come second. Any attention they're given is merely a token gesture.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SolidGame_basic

[QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]It's funny how people bring up the $600 price tag for the first models but fail to notice that it cost Sony $800+ dollars to make those. Steppy_76
MS sold its first console at a loss too. In the end sony still wanted people to pony up 500 or 600 dollars for a console.

Sony's machine is worth more than MS's. And yes, not everone could afford it but that's how it begins. And in order for Sony to be more innovative it would keep selling until it can produce at a lower price but still have higher quality, true next gen games.

Let's also not forget that 360 came out a year earlier--lets see how much the ps3 will be a year later.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
Xbox have plenty of shooters-sports games, so i think is good for their fans. Ps3? Trying to outshoot the shooterbox... even the 360 and the wii have more JRPGS...
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
wii, it is the most backwards compatible system, plays gamecube games + a ton of games from old systems that are not only nintendo.
viper1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 viper1991
Member since 2005 • 372 Posts
Sony. The only thing Microsoft is doing better is online however Sony is slowly catching up with that.
Rafinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Rafinator
Member since 2003 • 1063 Posts

Sony

We get free online

We get constant updates, patches, and expansion packs for games

Our hardware doesn't fail us

We also get a nice bluray player and the ability to play in 1080p

We get a rechargable controller

Wireless internet access

My 60gb rocks because I have complete BC with ps1/ps2 games

We also have the greatest amount of 1st party developers

Digital Distribution

Without Sony, who would push the industry to greater high definition gaming?

SolidGame_basic

^^^^what he said

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#50 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts
Microsoft Definitely.