Sony is screwing the faithful gamer....

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 msalz1
Member since 2005 • 362 Posts

This thread has nothing to do with the PS3 being a good or bad system. This thread has nothing to do with it's comparison to 360 or Wii. This thread has EVERYTHING to do with how Sony is screwing everyone over by not making up their damn minds with their system. Seriously....when in the history of video games has a company changed its model and price SO MANY times?? I bought a 60gb at launch and since then they have scrapped the 20g...introduced the 80g...scrapped the 60g ...... remade the sixaxis to Dual Shock 3.....and now is making a 40g with no BC and they give you Blu-ray of Spiderman 3.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE GAMERS THAT BOUGHT IT AT LAUNCH???????? We were the first to own Sony's latest gaming machine and our reward for that............bend over boys and no lubrication. At least Nintendo gives the over zealous a new strap for their Wii remotes and haven't realeased 4 different Wii systems. And at least M$ extended its warranty to 3 years to cover its quite defective machine (until recently that is). What has $ony done???? NOTHING!!!!! This ranks up there with the 32x coming out on the Sega Genesis.

Anyone else pissed off at Sony?? Don't you think those of us that bought systems already are entitled to something....anything.....I mean friggin mail me a copy of Spiderman 3.....something...anything. Sony is screwing over gamers and just goes about its business like they have screwed up. Or do we chalk this up to experience not to buy a system at launch and wait a bit?? But then where is the fun in that when all the new stuff comes out??

Oh and I have a 360 and a Wii so please lay off the Fanboy remarks. No trolls please...

ProudLarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 ProudLarry
Member since 2004 • 13511 Posts
So you're getting mad at a company trying to expand its market, and sell more of something? Its called capitalism, get used to it.
msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 msalz1

So you're getting mad at a company trying to expand its market, and sell more of something? Its called capitalism, get used to it.ProudLarry

No...by all means expand your market.Sell lots of em for all I care. But Im mad that they aren't taking care of the ones who were already THE market. They wait a year to say, " Hey we F***ed up on our controller by taking out rumble, here is a new one you can BUY....??"

ramulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 ramulux
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts
thats what i was thinking i wondered if it would have a backlash like the iPhone
hscream13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hscream13
Member since 2004 • 1134 Posts
its about supply and demand.the ps3 was expensive so no one bought it, and when no one wants something you have to lower the price to sell it. :D
shiram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shiram
Member since 2005 • 672 Posts
you chose to be an early adopter, you should live with its consequences
KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts

thats what i was thinking i wondered if it would have a backlash like the iPhoneramulux

We will see.

Medic_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Medic_B
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts
Thats why im going to wait b4 i buy one maybe by this time next year ill get it.
nyoroism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nyoroism
Member since 2007 • 3778 Posts
you chose to be an early adopter, you should live with its consequencesshiram
Especially with Sony's relatively poor record with the early PS2s (DRE).
gromit007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gromit007
Member since 2006 • 3024 Posts
Sony lost touch with their customer base. Now they are just fumbling around aimlessly trying to find a price/feature combination that the masses will buy. For the most part, they are failing at that. They couldnt get rid of the 60GBs here months after that price drop.
msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 msalz1

you chose to be an early adopter, you should live with its consequencesshiram

But that's not the point man. The point is in the history of Video Games you didn't have to worry about being an early adopter...you knew that the product you bought was it. You were good for at leat 4 to 5 years unless you wanted the same system but a different casing ( aka PS1 PS2 Sega Genesis). Sony has screwed up on the controller with no rumble and they have released 4 different MODELS not casings or shells for their system.

tango90101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tango90101
Member since 2006 • 5977 Posts

Sony is floundering...

they lost their identity with the ps3/bluray and really have no clear direction...

their idea is to throw as many darts as the board and hope some stick... but unfortunately, noone wants to play darts...

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
hand over spider man 3 ect. why not just give you every thing for free better yet let it stay at 600 and make it flop harder even though it has not yet. good go ahead and get that 400 dallor one with out being backwards ect. i love my 75 ps 2 game collection and my 20 gig ps 3 wee it has been my center of media in my house.i hatesony for making me buy this really reliable console were i play my ps 2, ps 3 games, my dvd collection. my blu-ray collection, my download collect (tekken, star dust ha)i hateyou for the most used machine in the house. i hate for not telling mewhen the price goes down even though i have been gaming sence nes and always know that consoles gets cheaper and bundled.
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts

This thread has nothing to do with the PS3 being a good or bad system. This thread has nothing to do with it's comparison to 360 or Wii. This thread has EVERYTHING to do with how Sony is screwing everyone over by not making up their damn minds with their system. Seriously....when in the history of video games has a company changed its model and price SO MANY times?? I bought a 60gb at launch and since then they have scrapped the 20g...introduced the 80g...scrapped the 60g ...... remade the sixaxis to Dual Shock 3.....and now is making a 40g with no BC and they give you Blu-ray of Spiderman 3.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE GAMERS THAT BOUGHT IT AT LAUNCH???????? We were the first to own Sony's latest gaming machine and our reward for that............bend over boys and no lubrication. At least Nintendo gives the over zealous a new strap for their Wii remotes and haven't realeased 4 different Wii systems. And at least M$ extended its warranty to 3 years to cover its quite defective machine (until recently that is). What has $ony done???? NOTHING!!!!! This ranks up there with the 32x coming out on the Sega Genesis.

Anyone else pissed off at Sony?? Don't you think those of us that bought systems already are entitled to something....anything.....I mean friggin mail me a copy of Spiderman 3.....something...anything. Sony is screwing over gamers and just goes about its business like they have screwed up. Or do we chalk this up to experience not to buy a system at launch and wait a bit?? But then where is the fun in that when all the new stuff comes out??

Oh and I have a 360 and a Wii so please lay off the Fanboy remarks. No trolls please...

msalz1
Lol, you are a early adaptor and should have known what you was getting into BEFORE you bought one. Now you want to cry about it. I say haha to you for being a early adaptor. Everybody knows that early adaptors get screwed in the long run with a remodel or price drop. And if you didn't know this before you bought one, thats your fault and nobody elses. So deal with it and press on. Or at the very least, stop crying like a baby on some gaming forums where nobody is going to care.
playwithfire17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 playwithfire17
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts

Everyone knows the early adopters of technology get screwed. It's called being on the bleeding edge. I've sold TVs for 4000 dollars that have had a 1000 price drop a month later. Look at LCD and plasma. Prices practically get cut in half year-over-year. Grow up, maybe you should have been like the majority of people and bought after a price drop. Look at the 360 early adopters, 2 years of Red Lights. Hopefully Resistance was worth it, I bought Wii on day one, Zelda wasn't worth how much I don't use the system. I bought 360 a year ago, Gears of War was worth it for me, even though I've had the Red Lights.

And in my opinion, the 360 is worse. I own one, I enjoy it when it's working, but I'm not afraid to admit it's built like a piece of crap. They started with the Core and Premium, one of which was trash, then played catchup with HDMI and had to double Sony's 60 GB HDD, so made the Elite. Now they are cutting the Core and making the Arcade pack. To top it all off, at least the PS3 has a standard hard drive, and other straight-across-the-board features. Look at what it takes to add wi-fi (if you want it, I don't) to a 360. A wad of cash and a dongle. HD DVD? Another wad of cash and a dongle. It's not like the PS3 is the only one with controller problems. The 360 had a crappy wired version, and I don't know if anyone noticed but the Wii has the most expensive controller around. So stop crying, everyone has something to complain about.

haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 haris12121212
Member since 2004 • 7560 Posts
Whatever no one forced you to buy the PS3... If you actually used to own a Ps1 or Ps2 you should've known that sony always makes the first console, and then a second design comes few years later. The fact is if you wait you will get a quality console from Sony. For me I'm not in a hurry getting a PS3... For one I first need a HD, and for two my PS2 still is good for me till next year I'm okay.
shiram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shiram

[QUOTE="shiram"]you chose to be an early adopter, you should live with its consequencesmsalz1

But that's not the point man. The point is in the history of Video Games you didn't have to worry about being an early adopter...you knew that the product you bought was it. You were good for at leat 4 to 5 years unless you wanted the same system but a different casing ( aka PS1 PS2 Sega Genesis). Sony has screwed up on the controller with no rumble and they have released 4 different MODELS not casings or shells for their system.

my point is that in being an early adopter you take chances, hardware isnt fully tested, games arent out etc...
yes sony screwed up, but dont blame them for your purchase
and the ps2 had issues on launch as well

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts

[QUOTE="ProudLarry"]So you're getting mad at a company trying to expand its market, and sell more of something? Its called capitalism, get used to it.msalz1

No...by all means expand your market.Sell lots of em for all I care. But Im mad that they aren't taking care of the ones who were already THE market. They wait a year to say, " Hey we F***ed up on our controller by taking out rumble, here is a new one you can BUY....??"

wow it called getting sued you can't go behind there backs and put it in the controler da. they spent million and million just to bring it back because we were complaining that or controlers were not viberating.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#19 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
I am also totally surprised that Sony would drop the price of there console if it's not selling well.
Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts

um, how did early adopters get screwed? OMG, they dropped the price, NO WAY! GET OUT!

The first PS3 models are the best ones so far, they have the frigging Emotion Engine in them and have all the ports and features.

msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 msalz1
[QUOTE="msalz1"]

l-_-l

Lol, you are a early adaptor and should have known what you was getting into BEFORE you bought one. Now you want to cry about it. I say haha to you for being a early adaptor. Everybody knows that early adaptors get screwed in the long run with a remodel or price drop. And if you didn't know this before you bought one, thats your fault and nobody elses. So deal with it and press on. Or at the very least, stop crying like a baby on some gaming forums where nobody is going to care.

As I said early....when have early adopters been screwed over so much before in the history of Video Games??? When you bought a Super Nintendo....that was it. They didn't come out with a Super Duper Nintendo 10 months later. And apparently you care cause you sought to make me feel better....wait ... nevermind.:roll:

msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 msalz1

Whatever no one forced you to buy the PS3... If you actually used to own a Ps1 or Ps2 you should've known that sony always makes the first console, and then a second design comes few years later. The fact is if you wait you will get a quality console from Sony. For me I'm not in a hurry getting a PS3... For one I first need a HD, and for two my PS2 still is good for me till next year I'm okay.haris12121212

Right a different design...also known as the shell. Not the insides and not the controller it comes with. I have the HD stuff and all the goodies. My point is that when a company does something wrong they need to own up to it and make it up to the people that already HAVE the product.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts
I have a 60 Gigs PS3. I 'm not one bit mad at Sony for coming out other Models. Why should I? They are trying to expand the market so more Dev will make more games for them!
playwithfire17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 playwithfire17
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts
Yeah, and Super Nintendo and Genesis didn't play the kind of games these systems do. These are more like computers, get used to it. There are updates. The main thing is the Emotion Engine. Who gives an eff? You want backwards compatibility? Buy an 80 gig. 80% not good enough? Get a 60. Everyone knew the E.E. was going to be taken out from the start. Aside from that, it's USB and card readers. Who cares?! I have a pc hooked up to my HDTV for that. SACD? Does anyone care about that? Those of us who do already have SACD players. Last, hard drives are interchangeable, unlike MS. People are crying because they don't have the latest version of the machine. Thing is, they are still *all* the same machine, unlike the 360. If you want one SKU, buy a Wii. If you want all the best games, be a manticore and see that *each* system has it's flaws.
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 l-_-l

[QUOTE="shiram"]you chose to be an early adopter, you should live with its consequencesmsalz1

Yes that is the point. You always had to worry when being a early adaptor. This didn't just start now. You better go back and check your gaming history, or fine a new source, because you are dead wrong.
shiram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 shiram
basically you knew what you we're buying then, so you have no reasons to be pissed
it's like someone complaining because they bought an 07 car, and the 08 car has more features..
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 l-_-l
[QUOTE="l-_-l"][QUOTE="msalz1"]

msalz1

As I said early....when have early adopters been screwed over so much before in the history of Video Games??? When you bought a Super Nintendo....that was it. They didn't come out with a Super Duper Nintendo 10 months later. And apparently you care cause you sought to make me feel better....wait ... nevermind.:roll:

Read my above post. YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. If you was a early adaptor to the PS1 or PS2, you would know these things. How old are you? I ask, because it seems like you are really young seeing you don't know your gaming history.
The_Crucible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 The_Crucible
Member since 2007 • 3305 Posts

So you're getting mad at a company trying to expand its market, and sell more of something? Its called capitalism, get used to it.ProudLarry

Thank you.

i swear, there's far too many early adopters who love to whine about it later. I too have had my PS3 since launch. I too have seen the changes they've made. And its all been for the better. Better for potential owners, better for current owners, better for you, TC.

Lazy_Boy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lazy_Boy88
Member since 2003 • 7418 Posts
Only thing we got screwed on was the 60GB price dropping to $499. They've done nothing to the new models aside from losing BC support and HDD sizes. And HDD sizes don't matter at all because you can switch it out yourself.
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 haris12121212
Member since 2004 • 7560 Posts

[QUOTE="haris12121212"]Whatever no one forced you to buy the PS3... If you actually used to own a Ps1 or Ps2 you should've known that sony always makes the first console, and then a second design comes few years later. The fact is if you wait you will get a quality console from Sony. For me I'm not in a hurry getting a PS3... For one I first need a HD, and for two my PS2 still is good for me till next year I'm okay.msalz1

Right a different design...also known as the shell. Not the insides and not the controller it comes with. I have the HD stuff and all the goodies. My point is that when a company does something wrong they need to own up to it and make it up to the people that already HAVE the product.

But what is wrong with the first realesed PS3... excpect for the price (but thats the buyers fault) it's not like the console is faulty...
msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 msalz1
[QUOTE="msalz1"]

[QUOTE="shiram"]you chose to be an early adopter, you should live with its consequencesl-_-l

Yes that is the point. You always had to worry when being a early adaptor. This didn't just start now. You better go back and check your gaming history, or fine a new source, because you are dead wrong.

Really?? When...

Nintendo....nope

Sega Genesis...nope

Super Nintendo..nope

Dreamcast...nope

3D0....still praying for those poor bastards.

PS1...nope

N64...nope

PS2.....nope

Gamecube...nope

Xbox....nope

Seriously from the list above what did the early adopter have to worry about...defective issues aside cause thats a given???

tango90101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tango90101

[QUOTE="ProudLarry"]So you're getting mad at a company trying to expand its market, and sell more of something? Its called capitalism, get used to it.The_Crucible

Thank you.

i swear, there's far too many early adopters who love to whine about it later. I too have had my PS3 since launch. I too have seen the changes they've made. And its all been for the better. Better for potential owners, better for current owners, better for you, TC.

removing features is not better for the consumer...

remove fanboy goggles, please....

Ninpo_Osa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ninpo_Osa
Member since 2006 • 2140 Posts
How many DS SKUs are out there? How can you blame Sony for having a multiple SKU strategy whilst rocking a Metroid avatar, TC?
msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 msalz1
[QUOTE="The_Crucible"]

[QUOTE="ProudLarry"]So you're getting mad at a company trying to expand its market, and sell more of something? Its called capitalism, get used to it.tango90101

Thank you.

;) true

Kushstrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kushstrain
Member since 2005 • 800 Posts

[QUOTE="shiram"]you chose to be an early adopter, you should live with its consequencesnyoroism
Especially with Sony's relatively poor record with the early PS2s (DRE).

Yeah but that was only the first year because I bought the Ps2 the second year and its still working but I dropped it recently and now it sometimes frezes when im playing fifa 07 :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

People who buy ANYTHING at launch always pay a premium. If you bought the console at launch without realizing the price would drop at some point, or come with special bundles...then you are the most naive and ignorant customer on planey earth.

msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 msalz1

How many DS SKUs are out there? How can you blame Sony for having a multiple SKU strategy whilst rocking a Metroid avatar, TC?Ninpo_Osa

That would be 2 skus....and the added to the product making it better not take away stuff and make it worse....and when the hell does liking a great game series go against anyone??

BreakingPoint8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 BreakingPoint8
Member since 2007 • 3347 Posts
I have a 60GB and I don't feel screwed over, I think the people who buy that weak ass 40GB are the ones getting the shaft. 80 GB isn't bad, it doesn't have as much BC as the 60GB though.
msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 msalz1

People who buy ANYTHING at launch always pay a premium. If you bought the console at launch without realizing the price would drop at some point, or come with special bundles...then you are the most naive and ignorant customer on planey earth.

ZIMdoom

Oh I am fully aware of price drops and different bundles down the road. But NEVER in the history of gaming has a company done this in under 1 year of it's launch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5dd711115e664
[QUOTE="The_Crucible"]

[QUOTE="ProudLarry"]So you're getting mad at a company trying to expand its market, and sell more of something? Its called capitalism, get used to it.tango90101

Thank you.

I suppose you believe having 5 SKUs with practically nothing standard is better? If removing featuresand selling the console at $399 is "not better for the consumer" than a more expensive console...then you are clueless. Maybe you should wait and see what consumers actually do before you start believing you speak for all of them.

Ninpo_Osa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ninpo_Osa
Member since 2006 • 2140 Posts

[QUOTE="Ninpo_Osa"]How many DS SKUs are out there? How can you blame Sony for having a multiple SKU strategy whilst rocking a Metroid avatar, TC?msalz1

That would be 2 skus....and the added to the product making it better not take away stuff and make it worse....and when the hell does liking a great game series go against anyone??

Nothing, I was just pointing out that as a Nintendo fan you are being highly hypocritcal.. The Pokemon Edition Gamecube says Hi.
tango90101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tango90101

ZIMdoom

so true.

anyone who's ever boughta "new" car would confirm this....

not to mention those early VCR adopters (my parents) who paid HUNDREDS for a VCR roughly the same size as a Honda Civic...

oooo...hi tech, indeed...:lol:

but hey...as early adopters we get to say "we got it first"... but at a price....

msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 msalz1
[QUOTE="msalz1"]

[QUOTE="Ninpo_Osa"]How many DS SKUs are out there? How can you blame Sony for having a multiple SKU strategy whilst rocking a Metroid avatar, TC?Ninpo_Osa

Nothing, I was just pointing out that as a Nintendo fan you are being highly hypocritcal.. The Pokemon Edition Gamecube says Hi.

I would be a game fan....and the Pokemon Edition Gamecube is a different casing not a different machine.

shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 shadowfox55
Member since 2007 • 1609 Posts
Stop being so upset at the company and focus that anger at yourself. Your the impulsive buyer that couldn't wait to buy a PS3 and now your getting upset because you think you should get a treat for buying their console. Get over yourself in the end that is what Sony wanted you to do, and everyone else, so grow up and play the PS3 games that are coming to the system (eventually).
msalz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 msalz1

Stop being so upset at the company and focus that anger at yourself. Your the impulsive buyer that couldn't wait to buy a PS3 and now your getting upset because you think you should get a treat for buying their console. Get over yourself in the end that is what Sony wanted you to do, and everyone else, so grow up and play the PS3 games that are coming to the system (eventually). shadowfox55

So you wouldn't be upset at Nintendo if they released a system with more internal memory for downloadable games? And then said we are coming out with a Wii remote that is more realistic for gameplay and makes your games more enjoyable.....sorry you bought 4 of our dumb downed versions earlier. You would just say "Its ok nintendo I love you anyway cause I understand how business works."

shivaskunk9mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 shivaskunk9mm
Member since 2004 • 582 Posts
this is ****ing laughable.. 1. rumble is a new ps3 feature.. you knew that it was not included when you bought it, and (unless you're an idiot) you knew it could possibly become available later.. 2. with all the wining about the ps3's pricepoint, i can't imagine why a cheaper version with less features is a band thing, as long as it plays the same games with the same quality. people merely needs to choose if 20 gigs of harddrive, two usb ports and BC is woth the extra money. the fact is, these SKU's means **** all to those who already own the system.. they were aware of what they got when they bought the system and if they are displeased with the reduced prices pr changes in the console it means they should have waited.. Bottom line: the new SKU's changes nothing vital to the machines performance, and thus the TCs arguement is fully moot..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5dd711115e664

[QUOTE="shadowfox55"]Stop being so upset at the company and focus that anger at yourself. Your the impulsive buyer that couldn't wait to buy a PS3 and now your getting upset because you think you should get a treat for buying their console. Get over yourself in the end that is what Sony wanted you to do, and everyone else, so grow up and play the PS3 games that are coming to the system (eventually). msalz1

So you wouldn't be upset at Nintendo if they released a system with more internal memory for downloadable games? And then said we are coming out with a Wii remote that is more realistic for gameplay and makes your games more enjoyable.....sorry you bought 4 of our dumb downed versions earlier. You would just say "Its ok nintendo I love you anyway cause I understand how business works."

You aren't even making any sense. Early PS3 adopters aren't getting a dumbed down anything. You still have all the same games, BR playback and all the same capabilities with every single PS3 model. The only exception is the $399 version which has noBC.

Your comparison is completely ridiculous to the point that I can only assume you are being intentionally obtuse to tick everyone else off.

Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts

hb microsoft? It has the core, eliete, premium, halo edition, arcade edition?

Yeah nitendo fix the stap thing and microsoft extended warrenty but what would sony give us? Nothing is broken with our ps3s. We dont have to worry bout our consoles over heating and breaking.

It does blow how they are changing the prices like crazy but thats what happens for being an early adaptor. I think you need to just relax a bit.

Big_Boss465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Big_Boss465
Member since 2007 • 834 Posts
Early adopters always get screwed...that's all. Every PS3 SKU works the same, plays the same, comes with the same things. Sorry if you played an extra $100 at launch but you also got to play games and watch blu-raysfor an extra 8 months (although some would argue there have been no games). I bought the $500 60 gb and I'm absolutely fine with that. They are doing everything they can to get the prices down on their system and if that bugs you, wait another year and miss out on sweet games like Ratchet, Uncharted, MGS4, LBP, etc. I'd rather pay $500, get a PS3 and enjoy gaming than worry about another SKU with 20 gb difference. Not a big deal to me.
buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts

TC, you KNEW what you were buying when you bought the PS3 at launch, and obviously you were willing to pay the price that you payed to have it right then.