Sony is back on top, next stop E3!!

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rifton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 rifton
Member since 2005 • 1716 Posts
This years E3 will have great success for Sony, playable version of MGS4, DMC4, FF13 as well as brand new games plus the most sercretive title ever, Killzone.AB_Uppercut
Link? :P
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
[QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="Perception1"]Lems hate it when Sony does good.

Lotta damage control going on, you can't tell me the fact that PS3 actually having an online that could compare to XBL isn't good news and isn't something to hype. Ya, I don't know if it's back on top, but damn you people have to stop hating so much.

The games will come, the only big game 360 has had is really GeOW, ya PDZ got 9.0, and if it could get 9.0, Resistance should have gotten like 9.4. The other AAA titles 360 has are deserved, I'll say that.

If they do good at E3 this year, they will have a good chance at starting the trip back to the top with the PS3. So much people owned a PS2, even if they lose a good percentage of its buyers, they will still end up at the top for this gen.

Sony's a big competitive company, they would do everything to stop MS from winning.
Perception1
Ummm OK, lot of rehotoric there but not many facts. The simple fact is how can there by DC when there is no damage. Home is still a dream, not a reality. Get back to me when it lauunches. Maybe this will change your preception. lol

Lol no damage control my ass, the speech was about Playsation Home, someone makes a topic about Home and boom the lems come in with "Oh, come back to me when the system has some games". Lol it's going to become a reality, it's not a rumour anymore, it's official..meaning its coming, it's going to be a reality for sure.

I am not saying you are in DC, look this is SW the absolute level of absurdity. This is the palce where people just draw lines in the sand. All I am saying is that home, while announced, is not a reality. Lets see it in motion and then comment. Right now it is a Sony idea, nothing more. And you do have to agree (don;t have to but I think it is reasonable) to say PS3 needs games. I bought it for games, not home. Home is a cool feature, but I want more games. Thank you for reading.
kankthetank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 kankthetank
Member since 2003 • 4212 Posts
Wow, this is really getting ridiculous. PSHome is indeed a promising take on online community integration and I'm really looking forward to it, especially LittleBigPlanet but COME ON :| the PS3, so far, hardly justifies a $600 purchase (nor a $500 one). It's lacking the most important ingredient...GAMES. Sure, there are great games available on it but most of them are on the 360 and for a cheaper price. It's too early for the PS3 to even come close to being "on top", and FFS, PSHome isn't even out yet, so don't sart jumping just yet. Keep your cool, my babies!!!
dsmccracken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 dsmccracken
Member since 2003 • 7307 Posts

lot of damage control here :lol:360 fans are just bullies who like to push PS3 and Wii fans to the groundAB_Uppercut

360 fans are bullies? So what have Sony fans been for the past 4 years, choir boys?

buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts

lot of damage control here :lol:

360 fans are just bullies who like to push PS3 and Wii fans to the ground, well now that they have been owned they still can't admit it, no matter when E3 comes you will all be PS3 or Wii fans 8)

That wasn't a killzone showing behind closed doors, it was actually a demonstration of the PS edge tools, Killzone will be officially shown at this years E3 and will look infintely better  then Halo 3, "bu bu teh Halo 3 o-we pe alpha" :lol:

PS3 does have awesome games coming but because of your fanboyism you can't see them, what do you call VF5, MotorStorm and RFOM plus countless more that I don't have time to mention.

STOP THE DAMAGE CONTROL :lol:

AB_Uppercut

Wow. Just. Wow. This is one of the silliest posts I've seen on System Wars in a while. Do all fanboys live in some kind of fantasy world, blind and deaf from the harshness of reality? Reading this post, I can picture a five year old with their hands cupped over their ears and their eyes clenched shut, screaming "LA LA LAAAA LA LA LAAAA!". Please stop. As dhjohns said in the post above yours, the simple fact is that there can be no damage control when there is no damage. HOME IS STILL A DREAM, NOT A REALITY. You would think people would be a lot more realistic and have a more "wait and see" attitude rather than hyping an announcement (by SONY of all people! Look at their track record as of late, do we need to resurrect the PS3 Disappointment Timeline for you all!?). Get real guys, yes, Home looks like a cool idea and Little Big Planet looks neat. But please, don't hype Killzone... you guys never learn.
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
Wow, this is really getting ridiculous. PSHome is indeed a promising take on online community integration and I'm really looking forward to it, especially LittleBigPlanet but COME ON :| the PS3, so far, hardly justifies a $600 purchase (nor a $500 one). It's lacking the most important ingredient...GAMES. Sure, there are great games available on it but most of them are on the 360 and for a cheaper price. It's too early for the PS3 to even come close to being "on top", and FFS, PSHome isn't even out yet, so don't sart jumping just yet. Keep your cool, my babies!!!kankthetank
The fact that the lemmings are trying to hard to downplay PSH represents the very reason why threads like this are multiples of pages long. lemming damage control. if Lemmings can agree that its at least COOL, then most of these threads would be dead. of course, Cows proclaiming this KO's XBL have simply never spent any real time with a 360, or they'd know better. PSH != XBL.
Perception1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Perception1
Member since 2006 • 1010 Posts
[QUOTE="Perception1"][QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="Perception1"]Lems hate it when Sony does good.

Lotta damage control going on, you can't tell me the fact that PS3 actually having an online that could compare to XBL isn't good news and isn't something to hype. Ya, I don't know if it's back on top, but damn you people have to stop hating so much.

The games will come, the only big game 360 has had is really GeOW, ya PDZ got 9.0, and if it could get 9.0, Resistance should have gotten like 9.4. The other AAA titles 360 has are deserved, I'll say that.

If they do good at E3 this year, they will have a good chance at starting the trip back to the top with the PS3. So much people owned a PS2, even if they lose a good percentage of its buyers, they will still end up at the top for this gen.

Sony's a big competitive company, they would do everything to stop MS from winning.
dhjohns
Ummm OK, lot of rehotoric there but not many facts. The simple fact is how can there by DC when there is no damage. Home is still a dream, not a reality. Get back to me when it lauunches. Maybe this will change your preception. lol

Lol no damage control my ass, the speech was about Playsation Home, someone makes a topic about Home and boom the lems come in with "Oh, come back to me when the system has some games". Lol it's going to become a reality, it's not a rumour anymore, it's official..meaning its coming, it's going to be a reality for sure.

I am not saying you are in DC, look this is SW the absolute level of absurdity. This is the palce where people just draw lines in the sand. All I am saying is that home, while announced, is not a reality. Lets see it in motion and then comment. Right now it is a Sony idea, nothing more. And you do have to agree (don;t have to but I think it is reasonable) to say PS3 needs games. I bought it for games, not home. Home is a cool feature, but I want more games. Thank you for reading.

Alright, thats fair enough your right, more games would be excellent. Hopefully the games coming out this month will live up to the hype, as well as the update.
Avatar image for super_biohazard
super_biohazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 super_biohazard
Member since 2006 • 805 Posts
Sony has been dominating the console wars B4 the PS3 came out. But now, PS3 is at bottom and it's fans are complaining. Well, complaining and claiming that it's great won't do any good - it won't help it's reputation - it will only make PS3 fans seem more desperate.
GG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 GG7
Member since 2003 • 3057 Posts
Bottom line: NO RUMBLE = NO SALE! I don't care what you Sony Fanboy/SpinDoctors say... A console controller without rumble = a DEAD gameplay experience. When Sony gets RUMBLE into their system we can talk, until then forget it. I am speaking for 95% of the game buying public.
jdknight21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#61 jdknight21
Member since 2006 • 3282 Posts
But what if we truly feel it is kiddy with a sim coat of paint and don't think it is 'cool'?  I probably would have loved it if I was younger, but I don't really feel Sony was aiming for my demo (18-34) with this one and I can't relate on whether I would have loved this when I was a kid or not, just how I feel about it now.  Either way, I'll say my nieces and nephews would probably find this cool, the features of Live cater to my preferences more.
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
[QUOTE="GG7"]Bottom line: NO RUMBLE = NO SALE! I don't care what you Sony Fanboy/SpinDoctors say... A console controller without rumble = a DEAD gameplay experience. When Sony gets RUMBLE into their system we can talk, until then forget it. I am speaking for 95% of the game buying public.

I highly doubt that. People buy systems for games. If you want to attack the weak game library, go right ahead. Attacking for lack of rumble makes you seem like you're grasping for something.
rifton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 rifton
Member since 2005 • 1716 Posts
[QUOTE="GG7"]Bottom line: NO RUMBLE = NO SALE! I don't care what you Sony Fanboy/SpinDoctors say... A console controller without rumble = a DEAD gameplay experience. When Sony gets RUMBLE into their system we can talk, until then forget it. I am speaking for 95% of the game buying public.

No, I believe you are speaking for one person in the game buying public. :P
LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 LabWarrior1
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

There has been alot of damage control from 360 fans I mean just HUGE amount of damge control, Some 360 fans have already changed their mind about Sony and accepted the fact that PS3 is a fantastic console but then there are some who are still very fanboyish.

Those who still don't aknowledge the fact that Sony had the best GDC showing will definitely be converted at E3, E3 is when Sony shows of the games.

This years E3 will have great success for Sony, playable version of MGS4, DMC4, FF13 as well as brand new games plus the most sercretive title ever, Killzone.

Sony has radeemed themself from all the criticism and E3 is when there will be no 360 fans left 8)

AB_Uppercut

PS3 is a fantastic console, after all only Wii is NOT a fnatastic platfrom this gen, the problem is that still PS3 has shown no real games to make it any worthy, nothing like Lost Odyssey, Fable 2, Bioshock, Halo 3, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, Too Human etc etc

buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 buuzer0
[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="GG7"]Bottom line: NO RUMBLE = NO SALE! I don't care what you Sony Fanboy/SpinDoctors say... A console controller without rumble = a DEAD gameplay experience. When Sony gets RUMBLE into their system we can talk, until then forget it. I am speaking for 95% of the game buying public.

I highly doubt that. People buy systems for games. If you want to attack the weak game library, go right ahead. Attacking for lack of rumble makes you seem like you're grasping for something.

Sorry, but lack of rumble is still an issue. I have a casual friend who bought a PS3 but returned it before the return policy was up, and cited lack of rumble as one of the reasons. Believe it or not, it was a poor design decision months ago, and it still is now.
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
[QUOTE="buuzer0"][QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="GG7"]Bottom line: NO RUMBLE = NO SALE! I don't care what you Sony Fanboy/SpinDoctors say... A console controller without rumble = a DEAD gameplay experience. When Sony gets RUMBLE into their system we can talk, until then forget it. I am speaking for 95% of the game buying public.

Sorry, but lack of rumble is still an issue. I have a casual friend who bought a PS3 but returned it before the return policy was up, and cited lack of rumble as one of the reasons. Believe it or not, it was a poor design decision months ago, and it still is now.

But not the main reason.
50shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 50shot
Member since 2003 • 8359 Posts
so where are the games? ps3 sux ass
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 axt113
Member since 2007 • 2777 Posts
Playstation 3 the comeback KING! This gen they have the Hardware, Software ANDDDDD Online. :DmassAttack2k
What software? Flopstorm? Resistance: Flop of Man?
ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
Gamespot agrees."

Gamers, analysts, and by now, even hermits living in the Outback, knew that Sony went from gaming behemoth to another fish in the pond since E3 2006.

But guess what? They're baaaaaaack."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=25430683&sid=6167002&om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;12
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

WHY DON'T YOU EVER LEARN????

I. Just. Don't. Get it.

*bangs head against wall*

ps3gen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ps3gen
Member since 2005 • 2023 Posts
[QUOTE="Perception1"][QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="Perception1"]Lems hate it when Sony does good.

dhjohns

Sony idea?? Did you watch the video they makin it come to life.Even if its not perfect from the start they will continue to approve it..The big hype was around PS Home and they come on top....I mean A LOT of people is impressed by it even some of the people who doubted Sony...why do lemming keep on talkin about games..Do i really need to list all the games for the PS3 again..The damage control from lemmings is gettin really old..nothin new is coming out their mouth..its just ridculously  lame..lol...E3 Sony will steal the show..MGS4, White Knight Story, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy Versus, Devil May Cry 4, perhaps a new trailer from team ico since they makin a new PS3 game, LittleBigPlanet, Heavenly Sword, lair , and maybe new info on the new bioware game for PS3 and etc the list goes on..what do microsoft have during e3 more fps games?? The whole purpose to have PS3 home is to attract more games..for it to be successful the games have to be there..Sony know its more then anyone..
DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#72 DXGreat1_HGL
Member since 2003 • 7543 Posts

Since when is questioning high quality games on a $600 brick concidered DC? Sony promiced next-gen GAMING, yet has failed to deliver.

All PSHome is is using a piece of bubble gum to stop one of the holes in a leaking dam.

ps3gen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ps3gen
Member since 2005 • 2023 Posts

Since when is questioning high quality games on a $600 brick concidered DC? Sony promiced next-gen GAMING, yet has failed to deliver.

All PSHome is is using a piece of bubble gum to stop one of the holes in a leaking dam.

DXGreat1_HGL

Even when Sony steal the show at the E3 you still goin to be talkin huh?... lol...More games is goin to be announced for PS3 its only obvious..its "E3" but i wont bother with u no more.you just goin to ignore it or say somethin foolish again..
DrinkDuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DrinkDuff
Member since 2004 • 6762 Posts
Well, they did quite well so far at GDC, but I wouldn't say they are back on top. In fact, it was only redemption from its horrible launch and its lame keynotes over the past year. They still have a lot more to prove. Mainly, they haven't released any compelling games.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#75 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

There has been alot of damage control from 360 fans I mean just HUGE amount of damge control, Some 360 fans have already changed their mind about Sony and accepted the fact that PS3 is a fantastic console but then there are some who are still very fanboyish.

Those who still don't aknowledge the fact that Sony had the best GDC showing will definitely be converted at E3, E3 is when Sony shows of the games.

This years E3 will have great success for Sony, playable version of MGS4, DMC4, FF13 as well as brand new games plus the most sercretive title ever, Killzone.

Sony has radeemed themself from all the criticism and E3 is when there will be no 360 fans left 8)

AB_Uppercut
When are people going to realize that a positive announcement for one console is not a negative thing for the other consoles. Why would you want there to not be any more 360 fans? What's your stake in the matter?
masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

I am curious how anyone (ie Sony) is back on top because of this news? I as many other consumers are a little reluctant to just take Sony's word for it. Lets see how it implements itself and go from there

Lemmings are accused of always bringing up "where are the games", but how is this even a lemming issue? Fact is where are the games? Standard cow protocol is "wait until next year". Fact is at this time Sony is still a distant third. Sony can come up with all the "smoke and mirrors they want", if they don't get some solid games and soon. It will be very difficult to outsell the 360 and Wii.

mentzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mentzer
Member since 2007 • 1242 Posts

I love this quote from GS.

"Miyamoto and Nintendo, it's your move."

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts

what do microsoft have during e3 more fps games?? The whole purpose to have PS3 home is to attract more games..for it to be successful the games have to be there..Sony know its more then anyone..
ps3gen

How exactly is PS3 home going to "attract more games"? I'll admit it it's a nice idea (for what it is), but it has absolutely nothing to do with the number/quality of games coming out for the PS3. And honestly, saying that all Microsoft has to show for E3 is fps games just makes you sound like a robot cow. Have you ever looked at the upcoming 360 library? Alan Wake, Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, Too Human, Forza 2, etc., etc. I know spouting nonsense like "lolz 360 iz teh fps consolez0rz!" probably makes you feel at home on the forums since it's the only thing PS3 fanboys can say about the 360's library, but it's ridiculous.

If you want to be happy because PS3 Home exists, you have the right to, so feel free. But if you're trying to claim that the 360 doesn't have more games, and more variety right now, then just walk into a store, and look at the games. And then take a look at what's coming out. Just because the 360 gets Halo when you just get some port of F.E.A.R. next month doesn't mean that all the games coming are fps. In fact, barring Halo 3, the games Sony fans have to worry about look to be rpgs at the moment...

MrPostman4Chi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 MrPostman4Chi
Member since 2006 • 1219 Posts

AB_Uppercut
Sony gonna show a bunch of games at e3,cows are gonna hype them,the games arent gonna come for another year or two.See,i can predict the future.
SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts

Sony gonna show a bunch of games at e3,cows are gonna hype them,the games arent gonna come for another year or two.See,i can predict the future.MrPostman4Chi

Actually, what's gonna happen is they're gonna show a bunch of games, and in another year or two, those games will be on the 360, and cows are gonna say, "oh well, just wait for MGS IV!"

EricForeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 EricForeman
Member since 2004 • 1423 Posts

[QUOTE="luvbeers"]do you really think it is damage control by 360 fans or just ANOTHER pipe dream that ps3 fans have to dwell about for another year?onewiththegame

True Story

I totally agree.

Yawn.  More "Oh boy great news!  Let's get excited to ...wait several more months for something good from Sony."  

jdknight21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#82 jdknight21
Member since 2006 • 3282 Posts

360 didn't do too shabby either:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6167061.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0

and Mass Effect news.

buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 buuzer0

Even when Sony steal the show at the E3 you still goin to be talkin huh?... lol...More games is goin to be announced for PS3 its only obvious..its "E3" but i wont bother with u no more.you just goin to ignore it or say somethin foolish again..
ps3gen
CRYSTAL BALL.

I guess MS and Nintendo are just going to keel over and die because of the announcements sony made at GDC, right? Nothing to look forward to either of them.

Thank you Marty McFly. :roll:

MrPostman4Chi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 MrPostman4Chi
Member since 2006 • 1219 Posts

[QUOTE="MrPostman4Chi"] Sony gonna show a bunch of games at e3,cows are gonna hype them,the games arent gonna come for another year or two.See,i can predict the future.SeanBond

Actually, what's gonna happen is they're gonna show a bunch of games, and in another year or two, those games will be on the 360, and cows are gonna say, "oh well, just wait for MGS IV!"

So you can predict the future too?
DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85 DXGreat1_HGL
Member since 2003 • 7543 Posts

It's nice to see this thread finally got a shot of rationality. I'm not slamming/praising PSHome, I'm just asking why is it worth a $600 purchase for a videoGAME system that has only a few titles worth playing on?

G4TV says on Home you can 'play, schmooze and shop' online. Guess what, I can do that now on my PC and not have to spend $600...

StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
[QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="Perception1"]Lems hate it when Sony does good.

Perception1

No. He made a topic saying Sony will absolutely destroy the competition, using Home as a basis.
Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Mass_Effect
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts

Lol no damage control my ass, the speech was about Playsation Home, someone makes a topic about Home and boom the lems come in with "Oh, come back to me when the system has some games". Lol it's going to become a reality, it's not a rumour anymore, it's official..meaning its coming, it's going to be a reality for sure.Perception1

Cows are getting too excited about PSHome, yet they aren't bragging about any games atm. A service like Home isn't going to revolutionise gaming and persuade everyone to get the PS3

axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 axt113
Member since 2007 • 2777 Posts

[QUOTE="Perception1"] Lol no damage control my ass, the speech was about Playsation Home, someone makes a topic about Home and boom the lems come in with "Oh, come back to me when the system has some games". Lol it's going to become a reality, it's not a rumour anymore, it's official..meaning its coming, it's going to be a reality for sure.Mass_Effect

Cows are getting too excited about PSHome, yet they aren't bragging about any games atm. A service like Home isn't going to revolutionise gaming and persuade everyone to get the PS3

The cows are latching onto Home because they have nothing else
Perception1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Perception1

StealthSting

No. He made a topic saying Sony will absolutely destroy the competition, using Home as a basis.

No, I'm talking about the topics about Home in general where the lemmings come in and bash.
Perception1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Perception1

[QUOTE="Perception1"] Lol no damage control my ass, the speech was about Playsation Home, someone makes a topic about Home and boom the lems come in with "Oh, come back to me when the system has some games". Lol it's going to become a reality, it's not a rumour anymore, it's official..meaning its coming, it's going to be a reality for sure.Mass_Effect

Ya it isn't, but everyone knows the Playstation brand is known for it's games. Your right, no good games at the moment besides R:FOM, but your in denial if you believe it's always going to be the system with crap games.
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#91 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts
Sony E307 is going to own. MGS4 playable demo, FFXIII playable demo, Heavenly Sword playable demo and Lair playable demo + Tekken 6 gameplay trailer and maybe a gameplay trailer of World in Flames :D
Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Mass_Effect

Ya it isn't, but everyone knows the Playstation brand is known for it's games. Your right, no good games at the moment besides R:FOM, but your in denial if you believe it's always going to be the system with crap games.Perception1

I never said its always going to have crap games. And I sure hope it doesn't because I've pre-ordered one ;). But my point is, why are cows thinking that Home = Sony win?

MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MegaPigeon
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts
Wait, where did I hear this before......oh yeah, from sony fanboys before every other games convention.
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#94 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

[QUOTE="Perception1"]Ya it isn't, but everyone knows the Playstation brand is known for it's games. Your right, no good games at the moment besides R:FOM, but your in denial if you believe it's always going to be the system with crap games.Mass_Effect

I never said its always going to have crap games. And I sure hope it doesn't because I've pre-ordered one ;). But my point is, why are cows thinking that Home = Sony win?

That's what I would like to know. As a cow I think its pointless.
Perception1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Perception1

[QUOTE="Perception1"]Ya it isn't, but everyone knows the Playstation brand is known for it's games. Your right, no good games at the moment besides R:FOM, but your in denial if you believe it's always going to be the system with crap games.Mass_Effect

Ah ic, nah even I don't believe it will make Sony win, but it is a good idea for the online. The games do need to start rolling in, and soon. And hopefully some games can implement the Home system into it well.
Avatar image for Danthegamingman
Danthegamingman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#96 Danthegamingman
Member since 2003 • 19978 Posts

AB_Uppercut
Sony is back on top and redeemed themselves based on........what.......promises of the future. Home hasn't come out yet and cows are rejoicing? WTH? Just keep in mind Sonys history overhyping and underdelivering.
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 dhjohns
Sony E307 is going to own. MGS4 playable demo, FFXIII playable demo, Heavenly Sword playable demo and Lair playable demo + Tekken 6 gameplay trailer and maybe a gameplay trailer of World in Flames :Dkage_53
So demos in 4 months are going to own games that are playable now? I think not my friend.
Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Mass_Effect

I think Home is a very good idea, but those who say the PS3 has won because of it are just delusional. Considering its not even a game I don't no why cows are hyping it, perhaps they aren't satisfied with their current games?

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#99 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
I dont get it. They preview PS3 home - a rip-off of both achievements, mii's and the sims. And that's it? Now they're back on top? Still no AAA games? What an earth are you talking about?
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 dhjohns

I think Home is a very good idea, but those who say the PS3 has won because of it are just delusional. Considering its not even a game I don't no why cows are hyping it, perhaps they aren't satisfied with their current games?

Mass_Effect
That is the curious part. So many threads now are about PSN owning XBL. First, home is not implemented. Second, it still doesn;t mean every game is going to be online. I think it is a possitive step forward for PS3 but PS3_FTW and others are truly overhyping it. Fanboys never learn from their previous mistakes. tsk tsk