Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2051 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@Animal-Mother: Shhh, don't say that. Lems wanna make fun of PS4 because of TLOU HD but don't want to be made fun of because of Halo Collection. Apparently it's an exclusive too! :D

It's sad when the thing most people were hyped about was the halo 1-4 collection, while undoubtedly cool if that's the best MS had I don't know what people are smokin.

As I said both conferences had some baller games.

But all in all if E3 is the show where you're supposed to get people to buy your console or convince them too neither company did it.

I'd give sony a C for solidifying some good ideas such as Vita TV, streaming PS4 to anywhere in the house is awesome, blood borne is awesome and the rest of the bi-polar conference was really just like "wut"

I'd give microsoft a C for showing some awesome games, Inside, scalebound and ori and the blind forest.

But otherwise it was multiplats and games we ALL knew about.

ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2054 ohgeez
Member since 2011 • 919 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

Cough cough Bloodborne looks nothing like a Souls game. You cows promised Beasts Souls, but Bloodbourne looks more like a horror vampire game and doesn´t have any SOULS in its title. No gameplay, only CGI cinematics.

Dude its a souls game. From software is making it, the artstyle fits the bill perfectly. The leaked gameplay shows backstepping, almost the exact same sprinting and walking animations, and the telegraphed wind-up attacks that souls games are known for.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2055  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@super600 said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

A few disjointed thoughts and opinions:

1. Sony killed it with games. LBP3 and new Infamous content means they're now at parity with MS on 2014 games. Bloodborne, UC4, Let It Die and GRIM FUCKING FANDANGO slapped about Phil's 2016 nostalgia milking. GTAV, MGS5 (pity that was leaked), Mortal Kombat and Batman reveals demonstrated the PS4's multiplat strength and NO MAN'S FUCKING SKY (remember when Xbots were begging Phil to buy exclusivity for that?) showed that the breadth and range of stuff on the PS4 is strong.

2. They really, really didn't need the TV shit. Cut that out and it would have been as long as MS' conference and wiped the floor with them in games regardless.

3. Last gen is dead.

4. This thread has more posts and views than the MS thread. No one cares about Xbone.

They better put that new JOKE President out to pasture to never be seen at another presser.

Sony Fanboys HATED that guy.

I wouldn't say Shawn Layden is a joke.He knows what he is talking about, but he needs to learn how to be concise. This is his first E3 as an actual presenter for sony so he will get better at it.

He has 0 cred with the gaming community. Yet he come out like a complete arrogant douche. Taking gabs at the competition, as like he has earned the right to talk shit to anyone.

He needed to come out modest and humbled to be in his honored position. He came off to me as a complete douche. Annoying to boot.

Damn near single handed destroyed the conference.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2056  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Just watched the footage for The Order and man that game just looks dull. They showed a tiny trailer with almost no real gameplay in it

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2057 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52449 Posts

Gotta love this Kaz Hirai Twitter feed.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2058 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@Desmonic said:

@Animal-Mother: Shhh, don't say that. Lems wanna make fun of PS4 because of TLOU HD but don't want to be made fun of because of Halo Collection. Apparently it's an exclusive too! :D

It's sad when the thing most people were hyped about was the halo 1-4 collection, while undoubtedly cool if that's the best MS had I don't know what people are smokin.

As I said both conferences had some baller games.

But all in all if E3 is the show where you're supposed to get people to buy your console or convince them too neither company did it.

I'd give sony a C for solidifying some good ideas such as Vita TV, streaming PS4 to anywhere in the house is awesome, blood borne is awesome and the rest of the bi-polar conference was really just like "wut"

I'd give microsoft a C for showing some awesome games, Inside, scalebound and ori and the blind forest.

But otherwise it was multiplats and games we ALL knew about.

E3 ain't what it used to be man, these days E3 is all about getting hyped up over nothing,lol

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2059  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 6131 Posts

PS4 Exclusive

Games

The order

LBP3

Bloodborne

Let it die - indie??

Addins

Infamouse DLC ex

Not on Xbox One

Disney Infinity 2 ps3 and ps4

Magicka 2 indie

Last of us remastered

First/exclusive bits to PS4

Entwined timed exclusive

Remaster grim fandango ps4 and vita

Destiny exclusive content

Farcry 4 - ps3/4 extras

Battlefield hardline beta ps4 pc

No mans sky - indie??

Rest

Mgs V

Gta 5

Batman

Mortal combat x

Dead Island 2

Other stuff

Play now

VR

Playstation tv

Shows

Xbox One Exclusive

Games

Sunset Overdrive

Dance Central

Fable Legends beta xmas

Ori and the blind forest Indie??

Halo 5

Phantom Dust

Scalebound

Crackdown

Addins

Dead rising DLC

Forza 5 new map free

Not on PS4

Project Spark

Disney Fantasia

Forza horizon 2

Halo Remix

First/exclusive to Xbox One

The Division new content first

Evolve exclusive beta and DLC first

COD with real gameplay DLC First

Dragon Age Premier content first on

Inside - First on xbox

Rest

Tomb Raider

The Witcher

Assasins Creed

Other stuff

Halo shows briefly

Didn't take note of the indie bit on both conferences. But there are loads of indie games coming to both.

Xbox one - More exclusives

PS4 - More multiplats

Go figure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2060  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1

@I_can_haz said:

#SDC #NaughtGods #Believe #InKazWeTrust #LiveLoveLearn

She also wrote this

Which is not the same thing. "In engine" is the same careful wording they used with TLOU because technically the engine CAN do it. Doesn't mean it can in real time

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2062 tdkmillsy  Online

@Desmonic said:

@tdkmillsy: FH2 and Halo Collection are no exclusive. Stop trying to pass them as something they are not. (you're not he first one doing it).

Tweaked but it still has more exclusives and more not on PS4.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2063 freedomfreak
@seanmcloughlin said:

Just watched the footage for The Order and man that game just looks dull. They showed a tiny trailer with almost no real gameplay in it

Yeah, I really hope they're holding stuff back. I remember being skeptic about their showing a while ago, and got told that their E3 footage would really show what it was about.

It didn't. It was more of the same. It looks pretty, but it's not the only game that does.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2064 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@b4x said:

@super600 said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

A few disjointed thoughts and opinions:

1. Sony killed it with games. LBP3 and new Infamous content means they're now at parity with MS on 2014 games. Bloodborne, UC4, Let It Die and GRIM FUCKING FANDANGO slapped about Phil's 2016 nostalgia milking. GTAV, MGS5 (pity that was leaked), Mortal Kombat and Batman reveals demonstrated the PS4's multiplat strength and NO MAN'S FUCKING SKY (remember when Xbots were begging Phil to buy exclusivity for that?) showed that the breadth and range of stuff on the PS4 is strong.

2. They really, really didn't need the TV shit. Cut that out and it would have been as long as MS' conference and wiped the floor with them in games regardless.

3. Last gen is dead.

4. This thread has more posts and views than the MS thread. No one cares about Xbone.

They better put that new JOKE President out to pasture to never be seen at another presser.

Sony Fanboys HATED that guy.

I wouldn't say Shawn Layden is a joke.He knows what he is talking about, but he needs to learn how to be concise. This is his first E3 as an actual presenter for sony so he will get better at it.

He has 0 cred with the gaming community. Yet he come out like a complete arrogant douche. Taking gabs at the competition, as like he has earned the right to talk shit to anyone.

He needed to come out modest and humbled to be in his honored position. He came off to me as a complete douche. Annoying to boot.

Damn near single handed destroyed the conference.

Nope, he's awesome and our new SONY hero. He has the street and game cred on LOCKDOWN

Through him we'll all Live, Learn AND Love,

Now Phil is another story. He looks like he wears throw over sweaters and wont talk to you unless you make 7 digit salary, not to mention his pretentious wardrobe changes last night. He needs to go back to basics if he wants to connect to the public,.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2066 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@freedomfreak said:
@seanmcloughlin said:

Yeah, I really hope they're holding stuff back. I remember being skeptic about their showing a while ago, and got told that their E3 footage would really show what it was about.

It didn't. It was more of the same. It looks pretty, but it's not the only game that does.

I was hoping to see more of the horror elements of the game and when it started I was like "Finally this is what I wanted" and then it turned to crap.

What's the point of even shooting at a monster in a scripted sequence if you can't kill it? Might as well put the controller down. Very poor showcasing and people on GAF are just as annoyed by it

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2068  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2069 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

@Shadow4020 said:
@good_sk8er7 said:

@gago-gago said:

I feel sorry people who had to go through traffic, fight movie goers, waste gas, miss other E3 news,then drive all the way home that was stuck watching this at select theaters. The theater workers have a lot of clean up to do, from all the pop corn and soda thrown on purpose because of this bad Sony E3.

Actually... it was really great. Plus I got a destiny alpha code, hardline beta code, $10 psn, and 30 days of the music unlimited service.

Everyone there seemed to really be enjoying themselves, lots of clapping and cheering and shiz.

Yeah, I thought it was fun, at least when the stream wasn't cutting out. Too bad I don't have a PS4 yet, so I'll probably end up giving the codes away for Destiny and Hardline.

Yeah the cutting out was bullshit. At least that didn't happen too much. It still kinda sucked because it was the only conference of the day that had those kinds of problems.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2070 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

So does anybody find it ironic how Sony was promoting TV features? ;)

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2071  Edited By nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@lostrib said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

omg, somebody fire the technician

i think that part was supposed to be on purpose, like the Scarecrow was taking over the hall kind of effect

oh ok, i thought it was a streaming failure

Nope. Just the 4th wall being broken.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2072 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

Where was Drive Club??????

I sense another delay incoming. It might even get scrapped soon.

why would they show a game that has already been shown tons of time? makes no sense. we know everything about that game at this point

Is it playable on the show floor? Sony kicked off their conference with Destiny don't give me that crap about we already know everything about it.

they showed destiny because they wanted to announce the alpha details and the bundle, did we know that before? nope

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

why would they show a game that has already been shown tons of time? makes no sense. we know everything about that game at this point

Ok why show a game that just got delayed again? (the order) A game that was just released a year ago? (GTAV and TLOU) There are many ways to do things. DriveClubz could have taken some of the needless indie time out.

Are you still a fakeboy?

why wouldnt they show the order? so what if it got delayed its releasing in feb. and gta5 was a surprise, it had no release date for ps4 and tlou didnt have release date either. u hated the cgi trailers in sony conference but i bet u loved all the cgi halo 5, crackdown, phantom dust and that platnium game did u? haha

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2073 freedomfreak
@seanmcloughlin said:

I was hoping to see more of the horror elements of the game and when it started I was like "Finally this is what I wanted" and then it turned to crap.

What's the point of even shooting at a monster in a scripted sequence if you can't kill it? Might as well put the controller down. Very poor showcasing and people on GAF are just as annoyed by it

Mmhm. This game just screams "visual showcase". The definition of a "cinematic" experience.

I hope I'm wrong, but they showed this game 3 times now, and it's always the same stuff.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2074  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:

So does anybody find it ironic how Sony was promoting TV features? ;)

That was the worst part of the conference for me along with shawn's bragging. I thought they wouldn't talk about tv features to much but shawn's section plus the media feature section cut a good 20-30minutes off of the conference..

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2075  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

Is it playable on the show floor? Sony kicked off their conference with Destiny don't give me that crap about we already know everything about it.

they showed destiny because they wanted to announce the alpha details and the bundle, did we know that before? nope

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

Ok why show a game that just got delayed again? (the order) A game that was just released a year ago? (GTAV and TLOU) There are many ways to do things. DriveClubz could have taken some of the needless indie time out.

Are you still a fakeboy?

why wouldnt they show the order? so what if it got delayed its releasing in feb. and gta5 was a surprise, it had no release date for ps4 and tlou didnt have release date either. u hated the cgi trailers in sony conference but i bet u loved all the cgi halo 5, crackdown, phantom dust and that platnium game did u? haha

There more people with Xbox One Controller in their hand on stage than a PS4 controller.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2076 ghostwarrior786

@tdkmillsy said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

Are you still a fakeboy?

There more people with Xbox One Controller in their hand on stage than a PS4 controller.

showing multiplat? woopty doo i say. if these lems had actually read my post earlier i actually said ms edged e3 but lems are acting like ms conference was much better when in fact both shown around the same amount of exclusives

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2077 ghostwarrior786

@freedomfreak said:
@seanmcloughlin said:

Mmhm. This game just screams "visual showcase". The definition of a "cinematic" experience.

I hope I'm wrong, but they showed this game 3 times now, and it's always the same stuff.

it looks like shit from what they have shown but i think that was the first encounter with the werewolves creature thats why is was scripted so heavily, surely the whole game cant be that scripted

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2078 tdkmillsy  Online

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

Are you still a fakeboy?

showing multiplat? woopty doo i say. if these lems had actually read my post earlier i actually said ms edged e3 but lems are acting like ms conference was much better when in fact both shown around the same amount of exclusives

Both showed CGI goes with the territory, Microsoft had double the amount of exclusives than Sony (excluding the indie bit in both conferences).

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2080 ghostwarrior786

@tdkmillsy said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

Are you still a fakeboy?

Both showed CGI goes with the territory, Microsoft had double the amount of exclusives than Sony (excluding the indie bit in both conferences).

no they didnt. go on to the other thread in sw made by that idiot freedom for life, that shits been disapproved. and if u still think otherwise name all the exclusive ms and sony shown

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2081 tdkmillsy  Online

@ghostwarrior786:

I did a few posts up, feel free to correct me as I actually want a correct list.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2082 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 Exclusive

Games

The order

LBP3

Bloodborne

Let it die - indie??

Addins

Infamouse DLC ex

Not on Xbox One

Magicka 2 indie

Last of us remastered

Entwined timed exclusive

Farcry 4 - ps3/4 extras

No mans sky - indie??

Rest

Mgs V

Gta 5

Batman

Mortal combat x

Dead Island 2

Other stuff

Play now

VR

Playstation tv

Shows

Xbox One Exclusive

Games

Sunset Overdrive

Dance Central

Fable Legends beta xmas

Halo 5

Phantom Dust

Scalebound

Crackdown

Addins

Dead rising DLC

Forza 5 new map free

Not on PS4

Project Spark

Disney Fantasia

Forza horizon 2

Halo Remix

Inside - First on xbox

Rest

Tomb Raider

The Witcher

Assasins Creed

Other stuff

Halo shows briefly

Didn't take note of the indie bit on both conferences. But there are loads of indie games coming to both.

PS4 - More multiplats

Go figure.

Uncharted 4?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2083 tdkmillsy  Online

@lostrib:

Ooo forgot that one :)

any more.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2084 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

Gotta watch this. From what I've heard, some stellar announcements.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2085  Edited By lostrib

@clone01 said:

Gotta watch this. From what I've heard, some stellar announcements.

except when the guy comes out and starts talking sales. Then fast forward like half an hour

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2086 ghostwarrior786

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 Exclusive

Games

The order

LBP3

Bloodborne

Let it die - indie??

Addins

Infamouse DLC ex

Not on Xbox One

Magicka 2 indie

Last of us remastered

Entwined timed exclusive

Farcry 4 - ps3/4 extras

No mans sky - indie??

Rest

Mgs V

Gta 5

Batman

Mortal combat x

Dead Island 2

Other stuff

Play now

VR

Playstation tv

Shows

Xbox One Exclusive

Games

Sunset Overdrive

Dance Central

Fable Legends beta xmas

Halo 5

Phantom Dust

Scalebound

Crackdown

Addins

Dead rising DLC

Forza 5 new map free

Not on PS4

Project Spark

Disney Fantasia

Forza horizon 2

Halo Remix

Inside - First on xbox

Rest

Tomb Raider

The Witcher

Assasins Creed

Other stuff

Halo shows briefly

PS4 - More multiplats

Go figure.

Ori and the blind forest is indie and on pc

Abzu - ps4 exclusive u didnt mention, not indie

uncharted 4 - how could u forget this?

Let It Die - ps4 exclusive, not indie

xbox didnt show double the exclusives at all, they showed maybe 1 more

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2087 lostrib

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 - More multiplats

Go figure.

where was it said that Ori and the Blind forest is on PC?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2088 tdkmillsy  Online

@ghostwarrior786:

Abzu is on PC

Uncharted I forgot dunno how

Let it Die is already in the list.

Microsoft had 3 more and nearly 40% more. Not far of twice as much.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2089  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@lostrib said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 - More multiplats

Go figure.

“Ori and the Blind Forest” will be released on Xbox One and PC this Fall. - xbox website

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2090 lostrib

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@lostrib said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 - More multiplats

Go figure.

“Ori and the Blind Forest” will be released on Xbox One and PC this Fall. - xbox website

Nice, every article seemed to just mention that it was x1 exclusive

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2091  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online

Fair enough, 5 - 7 with the not on other console list growing on Xbox One. Will do a new list when I have all the details, rather than spam.

I own and Xbox One, but want a fair comparison between consoles and PC as I've got the urge to build a good PC gaming system instead of Xbox One.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2092  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

man getting a proper stream was such a pain. i thought sony won the conferences as far as content goes. as far who had the more enjoyable, properly paced, definitely microsoft

all im saying is grim fandango! never got a chance to play it so i cant wait for this.

people complained about the state of the industry....i dont know what they are talking about. arkham knight and far cry 4 was ridiculous

order 1886 looked great, but action is underwhelming...too much cinematics, but not enough wow action scene. looked pretty as hell

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2093  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Raw talent.

Day 0.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2094 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10503 Posts

@tonitorsi said:

Raw talent.

Day 0.

Dat face.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2096  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Karpetburnz said:

Sony had the best content and better exclusives.

Sony pros:

• exclusives
  • better games shown in general.

Sony cons:

• boring middle section talking about stuff unrelated to games.

that middle section was dire, holy lord damn. It balanced out since Sony's E3 was a tad longer than most. I guess they had to fill it with something, I just wish it was all games. In retrospect, they dropped enough bombs for me to be happy. Hopefully, since they're listening, they'll listen to what was bad about their presser for next year. Not to mention Laydon won't have an introductory speech(that went on for fucking forever, but did end with MKX).

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2097  Edited By UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

reater kudos to Microsoft for their choices of multiplat games (apart from maybe Batman on Sony's side).

What?

Destiny

Far Cry 3

Batman

MGS V

Mortal Kombat X

GTA V

No Man's Sky

Dead Island 2 (announcement)

vs

CoD

Ass Creed

The Witcher 3

The Division

Tomb Raider (announcement)

You need more sleep.

I think by getting the biggest franchise of all time - Call of Duty nullifies everything else by default in marketing terms. Plus they got the RPG genre on lockdown with both Dragon Age: Inquisition (which you for some reason ommitted). GTA V is a next-gen port, what to be excited? Batman is delayed to 2015, Fanboy Gear Solid is not what it used to be in terms of brand and it also has a distant release date, Dead Island isn't really a major franchise and brawlers don't generate the interest like they used to in the PS1/PS2 days.

I love how you are able to twist every game into making your argument work. "But sales, and marketing." "But it's delayed" "But I don't like this"

The truth is: Sony showed more 3rd party games. Showed more new IP among those games.

Also, GTA >>> CoD as far as biggest franchise in the world. I'm pretty sure you don't care about that either way though, considering you are just looking for bullshit to pad your argument.

picklesurprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2098 picklesurprise
Member since 2013 • 185 Posts

@nervmeister said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@nervmeister said:

**Sees all above posts**

It really says something that the sheer influx of lemming posters here has stretched this thread over 4000 posts past the MS E3 thread.

Pc gamer. Have Crysis 3. Looks better Uncharted 4.

owned.

Ownage denied.

Ownage seeking reapproval.

xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2099  Edited By xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

I'm somewhat biased towards Sony so unfortunately for me I'm gonna have to say the victor of this E3 was Microsoft. They're pretty close to each other but Sony did not deliver very much.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2100  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Well that was disappointing.

Bunch of indies and TV and movies and other filler. And damn did The Order look boring. Literally nothing to look forward to on the PS4 this holiday that can't be played elsewhere.