some negative on sony

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
its all sad. not good at all for consumers gamers whatever.
Christian Mayer I'm signing this for Austria 599 Euro is a joke and we don't even have a chance to go for the cheaper 20GB version. Thanks a lot Sony.43.Karim I'm buying a Nintendo Wii at this rate.42.Aex Tho the minimum wage in Europe is much higher than the other territories the PS3 is selling to, they definately don't deserve to be paying THAT much more than an American.41.Tim Kibblewhite Its costing us $1200 in New Zealand! Im right behind you england!40.Nir Simply not fair to consumers.
39.Asa Allen Dubberly  38.T. Alderton the price is one issue, but blatantly sidelining legitimate e-bay and import practice is a sure way to annoy the consumers Sony wishes to be early adopters and promoters of it's hardware. I for one will be fully boycotting future Sony products from all divisions until some sense is seen.37.Jonathan PS3 will crash and burn!36.Pablo Manyer Lower it, Sony.35.Tamoor Hussain  34.Eli Abbott C'mon, Sony, have a heart.
346.Tybalt Price is too high even given taxes and conversion rates. Choosing too remove build-in Backwards Compatibility for EU-customers makes it REALLY unacceptable!!!345.Gerrit Willemse I've always been a big PS1 and 2 fan but this is making me reconsider...Europe is always the last to get "the stuff" and now we've gotta pay more as well?... sad :(thats from that petition thing i believe all gamers are wanting something to change with sony. sonys awesome but i dont know how much longer i can support them.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dcm06
it all turned out as a big wall of text :(
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Uzburacuz9
Member since 2007 • 712 Posts
and who the heck are those people? lmao.. troll attempt failed!
OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 OfficialJab
Member since 2005 • 3249 Posts
shame

edit: sorry for dp. gamespot crashed on me for a min.
gsx1100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gsx1100
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts
Why not just buy the 20 gig PS3?
lazerluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 lazerluke
Member since 2004 • 229 Posts
Why not just buy the 20 gig PS3?gsx1100
Not available in Europe.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dcm06
wasnt pointing out obvios but thats some euros petition and some of those peeps are some of the peeps that joined. by the way what is a troll?
Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
its all sad. not good at all for consumers gamers whatever.
Christian Mayer I'm signing this for Austria 599 Euro is a joke and we don't even have a chance to go for the cheaper 20GB version. Thanks a lot Sony.43.Karim I'm buying a Nintendo Wii at this rate.42.Aex Tho the minimum wage in Europe is much higher than the other territories the PS3 is selling to, they definately don't deserve to be paying THAT much more than an American.41.Tim Kibblewhite Its costing us $1200 in New Zealand! Im right behind you england!40.Nir Simply not fair to consumers.
39.Asa Allen Dubberly  38.T. Alderton the price is one issue, but blatantly sidelining legitimate e-bay and import practice is a sure way to annoy the consumers Sony wishes to be early adopters and promoters of it's hardware. I for one will be fully boycotting future Sony products from all divisions until some sense is seen.37.Jonathan PS3 will crash and burn!36.Pablo Manyer Lower it, Sony.35.Tamoor Hussain  34.Eli Abbott C'mon, Sony, have a heart.
346.Tybalt Price is too high even given taxes and conversion rates. Choosing too remove build-in Backwards Compatibility for EU-customers makes it REALLY unacceptable!!!345.Gerrit Willemse I've always been a big PS1 and 2 fan but this is making me reconsider...Europe is always the last to get "the stuff" and now we've gotta pay more as well?... sad :(thats from that petition thing i believe all gamers are wanting something to change with sony. sonys awesome but i dont know how much longer i can support them.
dcm06
I love the shakespearean charcter. Tybalt. Great charcter in romeo and juliet.
Silchas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Silchas
Member since 2006 • 17050 Posts
its all sad.
dcm06

Lost interest there.