some different takes on home

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
i found all this around forums everywhere.

Personally i want to have like 32 people from a warhawk clan go into somebodies house, then launch a game.  Kind of like a meeting place where you can do interactive things while you wait for people to come.  That is basically all i would use it for, a meeting place for online games to launch. That and maybe to meet people to add to my friends list, that like to play the same online games i do.

this is a good way to really improve the social experience of the playstation 3

Wow !!! Just WOW !!! I can't find remorse for myself I'm THIS excited for the feature. Everybody kept 'talking' about an innovative take on the social aspect of Online but Sony 'DID' it and its only 3 months that they have entered online.

I agree with 'Bilal', the above report definitely is the best description of 'The Home' thus far, complete with high quality pictures. The individual detail of the 3D avatars in 'The Home' is mentioned as all next-gen and customizable...just INSANE ! its only 3 months and Sony ROCKS !!!

Gaming Not The Only reason left for me... ...to purchase this beautiful media machine. Call me a whacko if you may but 'damn' am I honest when I say that gaming has just become secondry for me. I mean I'm totally sold, I'm ready to pay even 800$ for a media device that has a 3D world in it, can go interacting with my friends, or to a shop or playground with posters of games all around...at my will. its a PlayStation fan's as well as every gamer's dream come true.

I definitely know there are insanly breathtaking games coming around with Heavenly Sword, MGS4, DMC4, KillZone, Lair, Ratchet, Gran Turismo 5, FF-XIII and the list goes on and on but they are NOT THE ONLY reason left for me to say hello to the PS shop very soon. Oh GOD ! can't April come tomorrow !!!

PS3 is the true GAMING DEVICE, the true MEDIA-CENTER !!!
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dcm06
preach i totaly agree! this has so much potential! a true media center for gamers( ps3ers only) the nicest part is Everyone will have something in common. WE LOVE OUR PS3's. kind of seems like a combination of the sims,myspace,and you tube( with virtual arcades too!) i cant wait to personalize my home with my pics music and video's. i wish i could get in on the beta test. I see HOME doing good things for sony ( i have so many ideas, open mic anyone?????) Users will be able to meet up, hang out and explore this virtual world, which is free of charge and available directly from the Cross Media Bar (once downloaded from the PlayStation Network). Everyone that you’ll come across whilst visiting the world is a PlayStation 3 user, you’ll be able to customize how your character looks and even buy special clothes and features from the PS Store. Its the best thing ever!. wow a lot of good opinions so fare.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dcm06
some negative n Home have been released and it's looking rather funky, but at the same time scary it copys wii and xbox. its an updated mii!!! everyone run from this junk. trash the ps3 it sux!! i agree with all the positive stuff this is going to be awesome.