So much untapped potential on DS...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freeload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 freeload
Member since 2003 • 8139 Posts

Why is there no proper (as in developed by a decent publisher or even Nintendo itself) PDA software for the DS?

Why have we still not seen any announcements for games like Super Smash Bros, Mario Paint or F-Zero etc for the DS yet? These games are obvious titles to release on the system.

Where are all the downloadable demo games or even short animations and movie trailers etc for DS? I haven't heard much about the downloadable demo games lately or really found any demo stations anywhere in the UK, unless they are just not being advertised at all.

Why is there still no connectivity between the DS and Wii yet? There are so many possibilities here: Using the DS as a touch screen control, as a drawing tablet, as a mouse type development tool control, as a second game screen etc. What about downloadable games, demos and whatever else from Wii to DS?

What about the camera, which was such a brilliant addition for the GB back in the day? Imagine scanning in you face, taking picture at parties, using it in conjunction with the Wii to bring images into the games for customisation etc.

Where is the TV adapter like the one they showed of at one of the game shows?

Where are all the fighting games, good sports games, good FPS games, good driving games, mature games etc?

I still think there is a lot more that could be done effectively with the DS and I hope Nintendo is bringing it all, soon...

the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts

I'm annoyed they haven't announced SSB for DS yet...

It's a good handheld but it does need more games. I'm really excited about Diamond but that's about the only DS game I'm looking forward to this year.