So...in light of the "console games are flopping" thread...

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

I felt I'd try my thread again.

the one where it shows why PC gaming isn't all it's cracked up to be. I can't wait to get flagged for no reason but only b/c the PC gamers join together since they have nothing better to do and all spam flag me and then a mod locks the thread.

Anyway:

So...I said last time that b/c of this: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-02-dinosaur-adventure-the-stomping-land-was-removed-from-steam-early-access

PC gaming was not all it's cracked up to be. Apparently...I was cherry picking and the problems with this and others like it weren't known to many and the general notion that PC gaming being an open platform is a problem was called trolling.

So heres a list of not old games that have recently been either panned for being some of the wost made games or just collectively negative as all hell...all on PC.

Chaser - 2003 - https://www.youtube.com/user/InsideGaming - this youtube channel plays a lot of chaser as a joke

Goat Simulator - 2014 - dev said before the release the game was broken and you're better off buying something else - trying to find link

Areal fake STALKER successor on kickstarter 2014 - http://kotaku.com/the-strange-story-of-areal-one-of-kickstarters-weirdes-1608899918

Total War: Rome 2 - 2013 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdpIENG0Y2k - Angry Joe shows just how bad the game is.

Ashes Cricket 2013 - 2013 - http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/11/26/ashes-cricket-2013-pulled-from-steam-hilariously-awful/

Garry’s Incident - 2013 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjTa_x3rbJE

The Stomping Land - 2014 - see first link

Earth: Yeah 2066 - 2014 - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-06-valve-hauls-scam-earth-year-2066-from-steam-early-access

Infestation: Survivor Stories (WarZ) - 2012 - pretty well known....look it up if you don't know

DayZ – 2013/now - same as above

Big Rigs Over the Road Racing -2003 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6DtVHqyYts

The point is that there are no console exclusives that are as bad as any of these games....and it's only getting worse. As you can see all but 2 of them are from the past couple of years. By bad...I mean that these games are broken as hell....or complete lies.

This is also not taking into account the loads of "Early Access" games that are in Steam. PC gamers defend this by saying "OMG he hur....you don't have to buy Early Access games dumbass!!!!!!!!!111!!!".

But we all know theres a certain soft spot for all of us. We all have that one thing that when we see we get giddy and would give our trust to. Some may be a FPSMMO...some maybe Dinosaurs...some Zombies.

So that excuse isn't fair....we ALL have a soft spot for something...and it's just a matter of time before you see a game in Early Access that you buy into that you really wanted....and then the devs don't own up.

Being an open platform and having no real quality control on PC is a bigger negative than most would like to admit.

I await the 50 flags I get from the usual suspect of PC gamers here and the mods that go along with it....even though I've proven I'm not cherry picking, theres an admitted troll thread on a relative subject, and I've made a clear and informative post.

Yay for Gamespot.

EDIT: Also...this is not a repeat thread....as I did not give more than one example last time...it's a completely different thread with the same idea.

And now I can't repost due to lostrib flagging me. This forum is a joke.

Edit 2: Lostrib tells me that it's against the rules to call someone an asshole....his BFF then calls me a whiney bitch.....what a great forum.

Edit 3: Well, I was only taking a break from Destiny...time to go back to playing a fun AAA game. You PC "gamers" have fun fighting for the life of your platform of choice on a forum....I'll be playing games.

Edit 4: @ lostrib - you also said you didn't flag me, but in the other thread you said you did. I mean....you act honest...but you're just shady. One second you're someone that acts like they are helpful..then the next you're laughing at your own insults and jokes at someone. Kinda pathetic if you ask me.

Edit 5: I dunno whats more comforting....knowing that some of you are jealous that I have a girlfriend...so you make fun of it having nothing to go on....or the fact that I'm making you all very upset over something so trivial. I mean...it's ok to have no life...but at least have no life somewhere where theres real discussion....not this PC boy band. You guys are like the musketeers....it's cute.

In the end....I get laid and you guys no life trying to keep PC gaming popular so that it doesn't get the 3rd world treatment from devs and publishers.....it's quite satisfying.

I actually find that photoshop funny. It's a bad job....but funny.

Look at the type of PC posters are here. Look at Lostrib....hailing this as a crap thread b/c it's a "fad thread" but the other thread he was so intensely in tune with the OP admitted that it was a troll thread. it's a sad waste of time to get involved with the PC posters here.....such a waste.

I see mikhail is upset again...I hit a nerve. Don't be upset....you know everything you just said is more or less a lie.

So according to scatteh316, I don't even have a girlfriend now....so, I guess that photoshop is all for nothing....that or he has no clue about whats going on and just mumbled some bullshit about statistics and how he's an adult blah blah.....blah.

Lostrib...it didn't work last time.....the mods here are PC fanboys....and girls.

I never said I was never coming back.....I'm gonna do the Lostrib and whine with "STOP ACCUSING ME OF SHIT!!!"

It will get locked and it'll only go to show that PC fanboys mods or not will do anything to keep negative light from shining on their beloved platform.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

"So...in light of the "console games are flopping" thread..."

Fad threads are bad threads

"I felt I'd try my thread again."

as are repeat threads

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

*cough* Knack*cough*

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Someone is salty.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

Can you be anymore of a butthurt little bitch? Grow the **** up.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Poor butthurt console fanboy trying to justify spending hundreds of dollars on a shitty console. You'll get games someday buddy. 2016 isn't that far away

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

EDIT: Also...this is not a repeat thread....as I did not give more than one example last time...it's a completely different thread with the same idea.

And now I can't repost due to lostrib flagging me. This forum is a joke.

I didn't flag you

@lundy86_4 said:

Can you be anymore of a butthurt little bitch? Grow the **** up.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

I didn't flag you

Don't lie... TC knows the truth of all, thus he whines like a little bitch.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Yeah, we get it. Bad games come out on the PC.

The good news is that it's not only bad games coming out on the PC.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45267 Posts

Unfortunately it's very difficult to make an anti PC thread in this forum because the mods are extremely biased. Yet it's OK for hermits to make a PC is better than console thread just about every day. I support your cause TC, good luck. Just know it's not you.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lostrib

@SolidGame_basic said:

Unfortunately it's very difficult to make an anti PC thread in this forum because the mods are extremely biased. Yet it's OK for hermits to make a PC is better than console thread just about every day. I support your cause TC, good luck. Just know it's not you.

maybe you just make shitty threads

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lostrib

wasn't Goat Simulator not originally intended to be a game, but people thought it just looked ridiculous and fun so they requested the developers to release it?

Edit: "The game, initially developed as a joke prototype from an internal game jam and shown in an early alpha state in YouTube videos, was met with excitement and attention, prompting the studio to build out the game into a releasable state while still retaining various non-breaking bugs and glitches to maintain the game's entertainment value."

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

I didn't flag you

Don't lie... TC knows the truth of all, thus he whines like a little bitch.

lol.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#14 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

When you have more games then you have more good games as well as bad games . No one forces you to play bad ones . If you are expecting all of those game to be masterpieces then you are naive . And lol at "The point is that there are no console exclusives that are as bad as any of these games"

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

and so on ...

Enjoy your 1/10 . At least Rome 2 got 6/10 on launch and now it is a solid 8-9/10 game. Looking forward to Emperor Edition .

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Edit 2: Lostrib tells me that it's against the rules to call someone an asshole....his BFF then calls me a whiney bitch.....what a great forum.

When did I say that? I'm pretty sure I'm the one who called you an asshole

But I also think I've informed you how to have your karma reset if you'd like to post, or perhaps if you weren't being such an asshole I would tell you now

Oh, and I just assume lundy is drunk most of the time he's insulting people on SW. It's rather entertaining

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

When did I say that? I'm pretty sure I'm the one who called you an asshole

But I also think I've informed you how to have your karma reset if you'd like to post, or perhaps if you weren't being such an asshole I would tell you now

Oh, and I just assume lundy is drunk most of the time he's insulting people on SW. It's rather entertaining

Sober lundy=boring lundy :P

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

Great thread.

The lowly herms are clearly shaken by it.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

Sadly, it's true. It's the only time I get bored of people's bullshit...

@mems_1224 said:

Sober lundy=boring lundy :P

Oh, I see how it is... lol.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

We can't have nice things here.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Your point is that the PC platform has bad games? Why did you waste so much time making this?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Some people just don't have the mental capacity to enjoy PC gaming. It's okay, it's why console gaming exists.

There has to be lords and peasants to make a society work.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

someone couldn't sleep with the truth of knowing pc is superior.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Let me guess, Cranler got a suspension for trolling in my thread, and now he´s using an alt to keep on with his whining here :D

I am really flattered.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

ahaha, i love system wars

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

I love these edits at the bottom of OP HAHAHA it´s like reading a diary of someone who´s losing it XD

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

Sadly, it's true. It's the only time I get bored of people's bullshit...

Never change

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Edit 4: @ lostrib - you also said you didn't flag me, but in the other thread you said you did. I mean....you act honest...but you're just shady. One second you're someone that acts like they are helpful..then the next you're laughing at your own insults and jokes at someone. Kinda pathetic if you ask me.

Flagged

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#28 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Oh hey you are back. Just a quick update someone photshopped your kissy pic. Forgot his name. But ya just a heads up.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lostrib

@bldgirsh said:

Oh hey you are back. Just a quick update someone photshopped your kissy pic. Forgot his name. But ya just a heads up.

I think it was like eBOOOm or something like that

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Lol fad threads are sad.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

Someone photoshopped your earlier Id pic OP.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

You're acting like there is a law that states you have to play 10 bad games per 1 good game.

Sorry but PC has more 8's and 9's than any one console, every year, for 3 gens now. Huggles fail.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Unfortunately it's very difficult to make an anti PC thread in this forum because the mods are extremely biased. Yet it's OK for hermits to make a PC is better than console thread just about every day.

This.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lostrib

So this has gone from like a fad thread to some sort of awkward blog

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

You're acting like there is a law that states you have to play 10 bad games per 1 good game.

Sorry but PC has more 8's and 9's than any one console, every year, for 3 gens now. Huggles fail.

A lot of those 8's and 9's are played by about 8 or 9 people.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lostrib

@Cranler: which is entirely irrelevant

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Thread back fire...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Unfortunately it's very difficult to make an anti PC thread in this forum because the mods are extremely biased. Yet it's OK for hermits to make a PC is better than console thread just about every day.

This.

...is not true

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cranler

@lostrib said:

What good is a game if no one plays it? Hermits brag about games that most pc gamers don't even care about.

I bet a game like Dead Rising 3 on pc has more players than most of the indies combined.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

What good is a game if no one plays it? Hermits brag about games that most pc gamers don't even care about.

I bet a game like Dead Rising 3 on pc has more players than most of the indies combined.

still irrelevant

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

This.

...is not true

Totally true. Look at dasein, biggest jerk in this forums history but it's ok since he's a pc fanboy.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

still irrelevant

Astebreed is one of the pc's highest rated games of the year. Out of the 711 million pc gamers this high scoring pc game peaked at 115 players.

Year Walk is one of the pc's highest rated games of the year. Out of the 711 million pc gamers this high scoring pc game peaked at 48 players.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts
@mr_huggles_dog said:

In the end....I get laid and you guys no life trying to keep PC gaming popular so that it doesn't get the 3rd world treatment from devs and publishers.....it's quite satisfying.

What the hell? Where do people come up with these ridiculous "arguments"?

That is pretty sad when you have so little to go on that you have to dig through the archives and find the worst games released on a platform, then find the worst reviews for those games, and top it off with some nonsense like "LOL my PS4 gets me laid SO MUCH". No wonder this fucking joker gets flagged into karma suspensions so often.

Dude even says "recently" and the first game he lists is from over ten years ago...lol. Fail thread.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lostrib

@Cranler: how do you know he hasn't gotten in trouble? And just being a jerk doesn't mean someone will get moderated.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 lostrib

@Cranler: none of what you're saying is relevant. Stop trying to derail

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

TROLL TROLL TROLL

I'm not going to let you change the subject.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Problem is that statistically it's the one's that bring 'getting laid' into an argument are usually the ones that aren't getting any.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lostrib

Jesus, tc if you want to post then just message the mods to reset your karma if you feel your were falsely flagged instead of editing your post a zillion times.

And stop accusing me of shit

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Someone photoshopped your earlier Id pic OP.

Winner!

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler: none of what you're saying is relevant. Stop trying to derail

I'm pointing out all the sales flops on pc. Surely Huggles welcomes my input.