So I just got a Wii and I'm kinda disappointed.

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Ilived
Member since 2007 • 5516 Posts

Watching the SSBB videos and everything really got me into getting a Wii. I never played melee because I never had a gamecube but I did play the one on N64 as a kid. I loved that game, but Brawl...well if this game got a 9.5 then SSB 64 should have too because they are basically the same thing. Overall I was disappointed with the game because I thought I would be having more fun. Anyway this thread isn't about that game it's about the Wii.

You know I think I had more fun trying to find the store that had a Wii in stock than actually buying it and playing it. There are three reasons that got me into buying a Wii and they are: 1. Seeing SSBB, 2. The whole omg Wii is sold out everywhere but keep trying!, 3. Missing part of childhood(I went from N64 to Xbox and didn't buy a Gamecube so I totally missed all the mario games on that system and I didn't want to miss them anymore). All three of these reasons ended up being unfulfilled. I played SSBB and it wasn't addicting and it wasn't all that fun afterall...I finally got a Wii and it was a disappointing product...If SSBB is indication that I wouldn't have cared about missing all these mario games then that ship has sailed.

Let me explain to you why I am disappointed with the Wii as an overall product. I think that it is a very cheap device. The motion sensing detector device(whatever) sucks really bad. It is really a piece of junk, no matter where I put it. I had a hard time choosing letters in the Wii menu, it was so stuttery and so sensitive(I turned down the sensitivity and still didn't work) and so frustrating. I might be doing something wrong but I don't know, it was like this in all the other gamestop stores I went to. I cannot believe that I have to buy a Wii lan connector just to use the online, it's pathetic. It barely even has half the options the 360 does and on top of all that the Wii remote sucks ass for SSBB. When I was getting the Wii I had to buy an extra Wii remote and extra nunchuck, and component cables...and now I have to go back and buy a Wii lan connector to use the online? All I bought with the 360 was a game and a controller. I guess I see how they are making even more money on this thing.

Anyway my overall experience with this thing is that it is very bland and cheap with nothing more to do than just play supposedly fun games on it...and I do mean supposedly. I hope my opinion changes when I buy SMG....I HOPE.

drewtwo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 drewtwo99
Member since 2005 • 9156 Posts
Well, to each his own. I personally love my Wii. Sorry your experience wasn't all that great.
Lazy_Boy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Lazy_Boy88
Member since 2003 • 7418 Posts
Yeah the Wii as a piece of hardware is an overpriced joke. It has a few good games and all but only hardcore Nintendo fans could possibly love it. I mean if the hardware, games, and Virtual console were actually priced cheaply I'd be all for it but as is everything is a massive rip-off compared to PS3/360.
Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Can-o-Mark
Member since 2005 • 3844 Posts

Watching the SSBB videos and everything really got me into getting a Wii. I never played melee because I never had a gamecube but I did play the one on N64 as a kid. I loved that game, but Brawl...well if this game got a 9.5 then SSB 64 should have too because they are basically the same thing. Overall I was disappointed with the game because I thought I would be having more fun. Anyway this thread isn't about that game it's about the Wii. Ilived

I put some question marks at that comment. But like the poster of the first reply said. To each his own.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ilived
[QUOTE="Ilived"]

Watching the SSBB videos and everything really got me into getting a Wii. I never played melee because I never had a gamecube but I did play the one on N64 as a kid. I loved that game, but Brawl...well if this game got a 9.5 then SSB 64 should have too because they are basically the same thing. Overall I was disappointed with the game because I thought I would be having more fun. Anyway this thread isn't about that game it's about the Wii. Can-o-Mark

I put some question marks at that comment. But like the poster of the first reply said. To each his own.

Well it is the same thing to me except it's harder to get into.

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

I can understand what you're saying I guess. It's a similar case with every console though, it seems that modern games haven't really been "revolutions" in their genres as much as "evolutions."

I try not to expect much in the way of revolutionary genre changes when it comes to franchises. I try to stick with the hope of a well thought out evolutionary gameplay technique, but sometimes there are revolutions for franchises, but not exactly for the genre that they are in.

I'm loving my Wii right now. I only have 4 games for it: Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime 3, Brawl, and Twilight Princess, all of which are amazing games.

PS: The hardware is pretty weak, the fact that it sells so well keeps the prices high. Why do you need to buy a lan connector to play online anyway? It comes with wireless internet access, but I guess it depends on your personal settings etc.

saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 saolin323
Member since 2007 • 3121 Posts
Just buy a core 360, and enjoy real gaming IMO
Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ilived

Just buy a core 360, and enjoy real gaming IMOsaolin323

I already have a 360 with a HDD...

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Hopefully you research your future investments better then you did this time.

When you make a poor choice you only have yourself to blame

Better luck next time

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Ilived"]

Watching the SSBB videos and everything really got me into getting a Wii. I never played melee because I never had a gamecube but I did play the one on N64 as a kid. I loved that game, but Brawl...well if this game got a 9.5 then SSB 64 should have too because they are basically the same thing. Overall I was disappointed with the game because I thought I would be having more fun. Anyway this thread isn't about that game it's about the Wii. Ilived

Well, its actually a completely different thing. Sure the game has the same goal (knock your opponent out of the arena) but the rest of it is vastly different. SSBB changed more in comparison to SSBM than practically any other fighter did between multiple sequels.
FF6fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FF6fan
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

Well maybe you haven't played it with like 4 people cause thats really whats it built on,"a party machine". Especially Super smash brothers games since it really gets boring playing bots all the time.

bugsonglass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bugsonglass
Member since 2004 • 5536 Posts
I'm calling troll here. the wii-mote is really the best piece of hardware as far as motion controls are concerned. try the sixaxis implementaions and then talk about cheap motion controls. the wii isn't all it could be but it's sure better than what you make it out to be. so try again with some better arguments.
Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ilived

I'm calling troll here. the wii-mote is really the best piece of hardware as far as motion controls are concerned. try the sixaxis implementaions and then talk about cheap motion controls. the wii isn't all it could be but it's sure better than what you make it out to be. so try again with some better arguments.bugsonglass

If you want I can take pics of it with my webcam, but don't call someone you don't know a liar.

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Can-o-Mark

[QUOTE="bugsonglass"]I'm calling troll here. the wii-mote is really the best piece of hardware as far as motion controls are concerned. try the sixaxis implementaions and then talk about cheap motion controls. the wii isn't all it could be but it's sure better than what you make it out to be. so try again with some better arguments.Ilived

If you want I can take pics of it with my webcam, but don't call someone you don't know a liar.

Your on SW and comments like that surprise you? I was thinking you were a troll myself when you said SSBB was the same as SSB.
LibertySaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LibertySaint
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
nice...a wii hate forums me likey, the wii is the only system is dislike for that one reason u listed, the sensitivity bar sucks a**!!!!! mabe wii fit will change my mind when my bro buys the game...i'll try it out, but man i sold my wii because most games got so boring because of the controls and low producion compared to the ps3 games.
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
u should probably sell it then
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

nice...a wii hate forums me likey, the wii is the only system is dislike for that one reason u listed, the sensitivity bar sucks a**!!!!! mabe wii fit will change my mind when my bro buys the game...i'll try it out, but man i sold my wii because most games got so boring because of the controls and low producion compared to the ps3 games.LibertySaint

Hmmm the sensor bar sucks.

So I see you were well versed with the hardware before you gave up on it.

Avatar image for Mutatedbloodelf
Mutatedbloodelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mutatedbloodelf
Member since 2007 • 853 Posts
Great job.
JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
well reasons 2 and 3 are pretty dumb so its no wonder you arent happy with your wii.
Kantroce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kantroce
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts
[QUOTE="Ilived"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Ilived"]

Watching the SSBB videos and everything really got me into getting a Wii. I never played melee because I never had a gamecube but I did play the one on N64 as a kid. I loved that game, but Brawl...well if this game got a 9.5 then SSB 64 should have too because they are basically the same thing. Overall I was disappointed with the game because I thought I would be having more fun. Anyway this thread isn't about that game it's about the Wii. Can-o-Mark

Well, its actually a completely different thing. Sure the game has the same goal (knock your opponent out of the arena) but the rest of it is vastly different. SSBB changed more in comparison to SSBM than practically any other fighter did between multiple sequels.

Oh noes! He disagrees with your opinion that you pretend is a fact. What shall we do? He's a troll! What do we do with trolls! Burn them!

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

Well, its actually a completely different thing. Sure the game has the same goal (knock your opponent out of the arena) but the rest of it is vastly different. SSBB changed more in comparison to SSBM than practically any other fighter did between multiple sequels.Kantroce

Oh noes! He disagrees with your opinion that you pretend is a fact. What shall we do? He's a troll! What do we do with trolls! Burn them!

Haha oh wow. Where did I say he couldnt dislike SSBB or anything like that. I just said that saying SSB and SSBB are the same thing is plain silly.

So here's a tip: Read posts before you comment on them.
lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 lantus
Member since 2006 • 10591 Posts

High expectations have a way of doing that, I know I wasn't shocked at how revolutionary Wii was when I got mine. But my opinion changed overtime, play the games that really use the system's strengths, and you'll see it's one of the most unique and great experiences there are to experience.

EDIT: I know I would get a Wii for Smash Bros., but that's because I'm a huge fan, it's really not the game to get the system for. Smash Bros. is more fan service than anything else, sure if that's your thing get it for Smash Bros. But people like you with those expectations to have some kind of stellar one of a kind experience, shouldn't go for it first, go play Zack & Wiki, and Mario Galaxy, they really use the Wii's strengths.

Popadophalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Popadophalis
Member since 2007 • 1587 Posts
Sounds like you bought a Wii without fully knowing what you were getting into which is never a good idea. You've said that you've played SSBB what other games have you used? Just wondering because you said in your O>P that the motion controls were crap.
Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ilived

For the sake of being called a troll again:

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ilived

Sounds like you bought a Wii without fully knowing what you were getting into which is never a good idea. You've said that you've played SSBB what other games have you used? Just wondering because you said in your O>P that the motion controls were crap.Popadophalis

What I meant buy being crap was just trying to use it on the main Wii menu and I also tried Wii sports.

Kantroce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Kantroce
[QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

Well, its actually a completely different thing. Sure the game has the same goal (knock your opponent out of the arena) but the rest of it is vastly different. SSBB changed more in comparison to SSBM than practically any other fighter did between multiple sequels.Can-o-Mark

Haha oh wow. Where did I say he couldnt dislike SSBB or anything like that. I just said that saying SSB and SSBB are the same thing is plain silly.

Here's a tip. If he thinks both of the games are too similar and you disagree, both of you just had conflicting OPINIONS.

o·pin·ion/əˈpɪnyən/[uh-pin-yuhn]–noun

1.a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. 2.a personal view, attitude, or appraisal. 3.the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion. 4.Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case. 5.a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion. 6.a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

Might be silly to you, but to him it's correct.
Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

Well, its actually a completely different thing. Sure the game has the same goal (knock your opponent out of the arena) but the rest of it is vastly different. SSBB changed more in comparison to SSBM than practically any other fighter did between multiple sequels.Kantroce

Here's a tip. If he thinks both of the games are too similar and you disagree, both of you just had conflicting OPINIONS.

1.a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. 2.a personal view, attitude, or appraisal. 3.the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion. 4.Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case. 5.a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion. 6.a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

So when someone comes up to you and says that a computer is just a TV with a shoebox taped to it you dont correct him?
Avatar image for Mutatedbloodelf
Mutatedbloodelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mutatedbloodelf
Member since 2007 • 853 Posts

[QUOTE="Popadophalis"]Sounds like you bought a Wii without fully knowing what you were getting into which is never a good idea. You've said that you've played SSBB what other games have you used? Just wondering because you said in your O>P that the motion controls were crap.Ilived

What I meant buy being crap was just trying to use it on the main Wii menu and I also tried Wii sports.

Not once have I had trouble navigating the menu with the Wii remote.
Kantroce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Kantroce
[QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

Well, its actually a completely different thing. Sure the game has the same goal (knock your opponent out of the arena) but the rest of it is vastly different. SSBB changed more in comparison to SSBM than practically any other fighter did between multiple sequels.Can-o-Mark

So when someone comes up to you and says that a computer is just a TV with a shoebox taped to it you dont correct him?

This isn't a physical property. He didn't say the SSBM case was green or that it didn't have Pikachu in it. He said that the game was too similar to past SSB games that he could not really get in to it. When you countered that they aren't the same at all and he must be mistaken. Well to him they are too similar. It's something you're just going to have to deal with. Your opinion, that they're too different for anyone to say that, does not override his opinion, no matter how much you want it to.

Popadophalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Popadophalis
Member since 2007 • 1587 Posts

[QUOTE="Popadophalis"]Sounds like you bought a Wii without fully knowing what you were getting into which is never a good idea. You've said that you've played SSBB what other games have you used? Just wondering because you said in your O>P that the motion controls were crap.Ilived

AH! so you're having trouble with the IR pointer. Check the position of the sensor bar and make sure it's at the front of the t.v. Also I'd suggest that you move around to find the ideal distance from the t.v that you need to be. Other than that it just takes a bit of time to master the use of the IR. Most of the motions in Wii sports were actually pretty top-notch it's really only the boxing game where the motion controls aren't so great. Wii bowling, tennis and baseball are all awesome.

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"]Here's a tip. If he thinks both of the games are too similar and you disagree, both of you just had conflicting OPINIONS.

Might be silly to you, but to him it's correct.Kantroce

This isn't a physical propery. He didn't say the SSBM case was green. He said that the game was too similar to past SSB games that he could not really get in to it. When you countered that they aren't the same at all and he must be mistaken. Well to him they are too similar. It's something you're just going to have to deal with. Your opinion, that they're too different for anyone to say that, does not override his opinion, no matter how much you want it to.

Its not a revelation that one cant tamper with another one's opinion (at least not easily). But when someone says: "They should've been scored the same since they are basically the same." than that person states a FACT and not an opinion. So I never argued against someone's opinion, but against a factual statement that someone made.
JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

This isn't a physical property. He didn't say the SSBM case was green or that it didn't have Pikachu in it. He said that the game was too similar to past SSB games that he could not really get in to it. When you countered that they aren't the same at all and he must be mistaken. Well to him they are too similar. It's something you're just going to have to deal with. Your opinion, that they're too different for anyone to say that, does not override his opinion, no matter how much you want it to.

but, they are different.

theres no opinion here. the TC is just uneducated on the subject thus whatever opinion he has is void. can-o-mark isnt speaking in opinions, SSBB is far differen from SSB, fact.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#33 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Ypi don't need to buy a wii lan connector to get online:| I got mine hooked up right out of the box.

And for the sensitivity, are you sure the sensorbar is positioned properly? and that the wii knows weather i'ts above or below the TV? That will make a difference.

Kantroce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Kantroce
[QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"]

Can-o-Mark

Its not a revelation that one cant tamper with another one's opinion (at least not easily). But when someone says: "They should've been scored the same since they are basically the same." than that person states a FACT and not an opinion. So I never argued against someone's opinion, but against a factual statement that someone made.

It's his opinion they should have been scored the same. How is that not obvious? Should have been is never a statement of fact, because it never existed. I don't understand how you can read someones words and pick and choose what they meant to be said as a fact or opinion. On system wars you should know that 90% of the stuff thrown out here is opinion.

Let the dude vent for a bit. He just spent 300+ bucks on something he's not happy about.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ilived
[QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

This isn't a physical propery. He didn't say the SSBM case was green. He said that the game was too similar to past SSB games that he could not really get in to it. When you countered that they aren't the same at all and he must be mistaken. Well to him they are too similar. It's something you're just going to have to deal with. Your opinion, that they're too different for anyone to say that, does not override his opinion, no matter how much you want it to.

I never said it was a fact. Giving SSB 64 a 7.5 for the standards back then was way too harsh. Think about it this way...SSBB is still 2D, it's still the same concept, it's still for the most part the same gameplay. Not much has changed other than graphics and newer characters.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ilived

Ypi don't need to buy a wii lan connector to get online:| I got mine hooked up right out of the box.

And for the sensitivity, are you sure the sensorbar is positioned properly? and that the wii knows weather i'ts above or below the TV? That will make a difference.

BuryMe

How did you get it hooked up? Yes I put it above tv.

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"]

Kantroce

It's his opinion they should have been scored the same. How is that not obvious? Should have been is never a statement of fact, because it never existed. I don't understand how you can read someones words and pick and choose what they meant to be said as a fact or opinion. On system wars you should know that 90% of the stuff thrown out here is opinion.

How is it not obvious? Its not obvious due to the way he said it.

And the way that I pick and choose is by looking for some of these words:

In my opinion
I think
Its my opinion that
If it were up to me
Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="BuryMe"]

Ilived

You can only do that if you have a wireless router.
Kantroce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kantroce
[QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"]

Can-o-Mark

In my opinion
I think
Its my opinion that
If it were up to me

I'm sorry that everything has to have a disclaimer on it for people like you. For the record when someone says something as a fact, when it can't be backed up with evidence it is usually an opinion. You'd do well to remember that. You're life will have less stupid arguements in it.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ilived
[QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"]

Can-o-Mark

In my opinion
I think
Its my opinion that
If it were up to me

When writing an essay you aren't supposed to put "in my opinion" because that's what an essay is...it's all your opinion(mostly). Same thing can be said about posting in forums...unless you bring out numbers or links, it shouldn't be considered a fact. I don't have to say "in my opinion" because that's pointing out the obvious and I know you are old enough to understand when someone is putting up facts or when they are giving their own opinion on something.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ilived
[QUOTE="Ilived"][QUOTE="BuryMe"]

Can-o-Mark

You can only do that if you have a wireless router.

Nevermind then.

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Can-o-Mark
I never said it was a fact. Giving SSB 64 a 7.5 for the standards back then was way too harsh. Think about it this way...SSBB is still 2D, it's still the same concept, it's still for the most part the same gameplay. Not much has changed other than graphics and newer characters.Ilived

SSBB indeed has the standard updates you'd expect with a sequel. New characters, new stages, stuff like that. But SSBB goes further than that. Not only does it add far more characters and stages than normal sequels do. It also has:

A gigantic soundtrack
New control options (and 4 different control options total)
Online (though not available in your case)
New gameplay elements (small stuff like some new items, to big stuff like final smash attacks)
Destructible stages
A stagebuilder
An adventure mode
A replay and screenshot maker

And these are just things that are changed in comparison to Melee.
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#43 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
[QUOTE="BuryMe"]

Ilived

For the sensorbar, make sure the wii is knows the sensor bar is above the TV. You can check that in the settings menu. I can't remember what the default setting is.

For the internet, you need a wireless router. Then go to the wii's settings, and go to Internet. Then select Wireless connection, then search for an access point. Select yours and enter your password if you set one. The wii will test the connection and you should be good to go

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

In my opinion
I think
Its my opinion that
If it were up to meKantroce

I'm sorry that everything has to have a disclaimer on it for people like you. For the record when someone says something as a fact, when it can't be backed up with evidence it is usually an opinion. You'd do well to remember that. You're life will have less stupid arguements in it.

Its actually very common and widely accepted to "announce" an opinion with those words.

And it can easily be backed up with evidence, see my previous post. It backs up the fact that SSBB is vastly different when compared to SSB (SSB for crying out loud).
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
I don't have these problems. Learn how to keep your hand steady and precise while controlling the Wiimote.
Kantroce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kantroce
[QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

In my opinion
I think
Its my opinion that
If it were up to meCan-o-Mark

Its actually very common and widely accepted to "announce" an opinion with those words.

And it can easily be backed up with evidence, see my previous post. It backs up the fact that SSBB is vastly different when compared to SSB (SSB for crying out loud).

No, no it is not. Not on system wars; it never has been and never will. Looks like you're going to have to learn to understand context of speech instead of having things pointed out for you.

Also he was talking about the core gameplay which is relatively unchanged (final smash is pretty much just a new item). The online sucks. Sound track I'll give you but honestly, who cares. The stagebuilder is a decent addition but not complex enough to do anything really outstanding. I thought the adventure mode was terrible. !OPINION!

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="Kantroce"][QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

In my opinion
I think
Its my opinion that
If it were up to meKantroce

No, no it is not. Not on system wars; it never has been and never will. Looks like you're going to have to learn to understand context of speech instead of having things pointed out for you.

Also he was talking about the core gameplay which is relatively unchanged (final smash is pretty much just a new item). The online sucks. Sound track I'll give you but honestly, who cares. The stagebuilder is a decent addition but not complex enough to do anything really outstanding. I thought the adventure mode was terrible. !OPINION!

Look for all I care you think all those things are the worst features ever. Hell, even if the game scored 1's everywhere. That still means its very different.

Like I said, I dont care wether he likes or hates the game. Im just saying that the game is very different. Especially when compared to other sequels (for example Dead or Alive 3 and 4).

EDIT: Also, Im going to bed now. Ill check out the thread again in the morning. Night night.
Killer_Wuggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Killer_Wuggles
Member since 2007 • 628 Posts

I think the Wii is a great console. Too bad your experience wasn't fun, the Wii motion sensing works great for me. It is a bit sensitive, but that's not a huge knock against the console considering the majority of Wii games take full advantage of the motion sensing.

Also, my Wii could do online right out of the box. Do you mean you're not on Wi-Fi?

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
sounds like youre trying to play sssb alone. fail.
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts

blog this