so 360 last AAAE was 1 year ago the 360 is dead

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 hyperboy152000
Member since 2003 • 4815 Posts
[QUOTE="hyperboy152000"]

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]It still has a superior library overall...and the PS3 has been a 1 game show so far to be honest. ITs only AAA or better exclusive is MGS 4.

Sony's 1st party(which should be performing much better than this) hasn't exactly delivered on there end. jg4xchamp

if your going by GS's scoring (which everyone here does) then yea you can argue that, but most people outside of system wars or other internet forums like this, find that both consoles are even and the only difference is personal taste in brand

Metacritic and gamerankings won't change anything

SImply put the PS3 has underperformed. Its not a "bad system"...I wouldn't buy it if it was bad.

What I am saying is that the overall library of the 360 beats out the overall library for the PS3(IMO ofcourse)

MGS 4 is quite frankly for me its best game, and its only GREAT(as in what i would consider AAA) game.

I could care less for brand. THe exclusives on both sides haven't been earth shattering, but the 360 to me has had the heads up.

im sorry.....what

im too preocupied by your sig, and avy, kristin bell is her name?:P

johnnyblazed88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 johnnyblazed88
Member since 2008 • 4240 Posts
[QUOTE="Blackbond"]

[QUOTE="lesner87"]The days of 360 are finally coming to an end.It stands ABOSLUTELY NO CHANCE against LBP,Resistance 2,killzone 2,Socom,Grand Turismo,heavy rain and a few more coming next year.These all titles alone are gonna put 360s only 2 possible AAAe to their place (Fable 2 and Banjo).GEars 2 isnt even exclsuive.lesner87

Link please?

Come one man.Wake up.We all know its going to be ported.

maybe a year later, but by then nobody really cares

still exclusive tho till it happens

hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 hyperboy152000
[QUOTE="lesner87"][QUOTE="Blackbond"]

[QUOTE="lesner87"]The days of 360 are finally coming to an end.It stands ABOSLUTELY NO CHANCE against LBP,Resistance 2,killzone 2,Socom,Grand Turismo,heavy rain and a few more coming next year.These all titles alone are gonna put 360s only 2 possible AAAe to their place (Fable 2 and Banjo).GEars 2 isnt even exclsuive.johnnyblazed88

Link please?

Come one man.Wake up.We all know its going to be ported.

maybe a year later, but by then nobody really cares

still exclusive tho till it happens

well if it was ANNOUNCED to be ported then it wouldnt be exclusive no matter how long it took to actually port the game, but until its actually announced then you cant say its not exclusive, since there is nothing to back that statement up other then a POSSIBILITY of an annnouncement

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#104 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
Member since 2005 • 4624 Posts

:lol:Whats so great about the 360 again? where are all the good games and AAAE that obliterates the PS3? And yet they couldn't get a good game since Halo 3:lol:. Even the Wii got 2 AAAE this year and also the PS3 with MGS4 10.0(a game of this quality will never get released on the 360). There has been way too much PS3 bashing the past few days so here are my points:

-Why is the PS3 being a victim of attacks from lemmings when the 360 hasn't even done much better? So far 360 is last this year and it deserves the most hate. They will sure mention games like GRAW and PDZ that everyone in here agrees its overrated as hell and released back in 2005 when the PS3 and Wii weren't even out. Unfair advantage if you ask me. So far imo Forza and Halo 3 are good games. The rest are just too old or were released back in 2005...

-The 360 has been owned so far this year when it comes to sales, they have nothing to brag and to say the PS3 sucks is just ridiculous. Sony has done a great job and they deserve respect. This year has been terrible for Xbox. 3 flops, 0 AAAE, Burnout Paradise, Devil May Cry 4, GTA4 superior looking on PS3. All they have is Banjo which is Hyped AA probably will score A(7.5). Fable 2 can easily go down 2 AA and Gears is not even exclusive +1 for PC -1 for 360.

MS have officially become the liars of this gen, its not Sony anymore. How more arrogant than this can they get?

:lol: How can they say something like that if they are getting destroyed by the Wii and the PS3. When the PS3 launched in November 2006 the 360 had sold 10m and in only 1 year and half the PS3 closed the gap to just 5m:lol: Give it 6months-1 year and the PS3 will be 3rd you can quote me on that. 360 fanboys like to brag that the 360 outsold the PS3 for the first time ever last month in Japan. Who cares we all know its because of the JRPG just wait for WKC Dec 25th. While the PS3 outsold the 360 in MS land for 6 out of 8 months this year. Mayor pwnage and if you count worldwide sales the 360 gets destroyed by the PS3 just like it did in 2007.

360 Fanboys are just getting scared just look at all these Killzone 2 graphics thread. And don't come with the total list of AAA, AA games, we already know 360 has that much more games because of the 1 year advantage and they don't even matter much because they are too old.

coldsteel321

1. It hasn't done much better, but it still has done better than PS3, you said it yourself.

2. Of those 3 games, one is true (finally), while the other two are highly debatable.

3. Ahhhh, the Cow mantra.

It's fanboys like you that make me keep my PS3 powered off in fear I may become brainwashed by it's green and blue power lights, much like you have.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44328 Posts
I count two new AAAE's for 360 just within the last few months. :P
hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 hyperboy152000
[QUOTE="coldsteel321"]

:lol:Whats so great about the 360 again? where are all the good games and AAAE that obliterates the PS3? And yet they couldn't get a good game since Halo 3:lol:. Even the Wii got 2 AAAE this year and also the PS3 with MGS4 10.0(a game of this quality will never get released on the 360). There has been way too much PS3 bashing the past few days so here are my points:

-Why is the PS3 being a victim of attacks from lemmings when the 360 hasn't even done much better? So far 360 is last this year and it deserves the most hate. They will sure mention games like GRAW and PDZ that everyone in here agrees its overrated as hell and released back in 2005 when the PS3 and Wii weren't even out. Unfair advantage if you ask me. So far imo Forza and Halo 3 are good games. The rest are just too old or were released back in 2005...

-The 360 has been owned so far this year when it comes to sales, they have nothing to brag and to say the PS3 sucks is just ridiculous. Sony has done a great job and they deserve respect. This year has been terrible for Xbox. 3 flops, 0 AAAE, Burnout Paradise, Devil May Cry 4, GTA4 superior looking on PS3. All they have is Banjo which is Hyped AA probably will score A(7.5). Fable 2 can easily go down 2 AA and Gears is not even exclusive +1 for PC -1 for 360.

MS have officially become the liars of this gen, its not Sony anymore. How more arrogant than this can they get?

:lol: How can they say something like that if they are getting destroyed by the Wii and the PS3. When the PS3 launched in November 2006 the 360 had sold 10m and in only 1 year and half the PS3 closed the gap to just 5m:lol: Give it 6months-1 year and the PS3 will be 3rd you can quote me on that. 360 fanboys like to brag that the 360 outsold the PS3 for the first time ever last month in Japan. Who cares we all know its because of the JRPG just wait for WKC Dec 25th. While the PS3 outsold the 360 in MS land for 6 out of 8 months this year. Mayor pwnage and if you count worldwide sales the 360 gets destroyed by the PS3 just like it did in 2007.

360 Fanboys are just getting scared just look at all these Killzone 2 graphics thread. And don't come with the total list of AAA, AA games, we already know 360 has that much more games because of the 1 year advantage and they don't even matter much because they are too old.

bez2083

1. It hasn't done much better, but it still has done better than PS3, you said it yourself.

2. Of those 3 games, one is true (finally), while the other two are highly debatable.

It's fanboys like you that make me keep my PS3 powered off in fear I may become brainwashed by it's green and blue power lights, much like you have.

i think a fanboy is meassured not by how much they play one console or another, but how much time they spend trying to fool themselves into narrowmindedness, a person who plays games, is a gamer, a person who talks and nothing else is a fanboy :P

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#107 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="hyperboy152000"]

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]It still has a superior library overall...and the PS3 has been a 1 game show so far to be honest. ITs only AAA or better exclusive is MGS 4.

Sony's 1st party(which should be performing much better than this) hasn't exactly delivered on there end. hyperboy152000

if your going by GS's scoring (which everyone here does) then yea you can argue that, but most people outside of system wars or other internet forums like this, find that both consoles are even and the only difference is personal taste in brand

Metacritic and gamerankings won't change anything

SImply put the PS3 has underperformed. Its not a "bad system"...I wouldn't buy it if it was bad.

What I am saying is that the overall library of the 360 beats out the overall library for the PS3(IMO ofcourse)

MGS 4 is quite frankly for me its best game, and its only GREAT(as in what i would consider AAA) game.

I could care less for brand. THe exclusives on both sides haven't been earth shattering, but the 360 to me has had the heads up.

im sorry.....what

im too preocupied by your sig, and avy, kristin bell is her name?:P

:lol: agreed
|

basically the dumbed down version of what i said

-To me PS3 hasn't exactly lived up to the hype it was suppose to live up to

That said there are definantly good games on it, and its a great buy overall.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
Member since 2005 • 4624 Posts
[QUOTE="bez2083"][QUOTE="coldsteel321"]

hyperboy152000

i think a fanboy is meassured not by how much they play one console or another, but how much time they spend trying to fool themselves into narrowmindedness, a person who plays games, is a gamer, a person who talks and nothing else is a fanboy :P

You're ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

PS3 still has no AAAE. /thread

not being a fanboy, I just don't like idiots who spam :lol: things in order to seem patronizing.

pyromaniac223

this is true.I think it'll finally get one this fall.

hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 hyperboy152000

:lol: agreed
|

That said there are definantly good games on it, and its a great buy overall.jg4xchamp

yea i know, alot of my friends were talking about getting a ps3 (they have 360's) mainly as a blu-ray player, which imo isnt a bad choice, but im not dissapointed with mine (A. i got it free as an x-mas present, and B. i dont buy into any corp. hype so i didnt feel underwhelmed) that being said MS has done a fantastic job marketing their games compaired to sony regardless of game quality

hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 hyperboy152000

You're ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

bez2083

yea, its actually not my own newpaper, i just work for commonsense weekly, for only a monthly payment of senseability and an open mind you too can have this paper mail to your very front door for no extra cost of S&H

but seriously, give me 50 dollars and im sure we can make some kind of deal happen :D

timmy-boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 timmy-boy
Member since 2007 • 75 Posts
Firstly the 360 games that have came out this yeah have been awesome! Ninja Gainden was slick fun.LostOdysseywas breath taking.Too Human wasaddicting. Inifnite Undiscovery was great Viva Pinata TIP in paradise was nothing but great. So if you think the games may havefloppedlet me ask you this! Have you played any of them? If you haven't you should just stop now!
SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] :lol: agreed
|

That said there are definantly good games on it, and its a great buy overall.hyperboy152000

yea i know, alot of my friends were talking about getting a ps3 (they have 360's) mainly as a blu-ray player, which imo isnt a bad choice, but im not dissapointed with mine (A. i got it free as an x-mas present, and B. i dont buy into any corp. hype so i didnt feel underwhelmed) that being said MS has done a fantastic job marketing their games compaired to sony regardless of game quality

Yeah, I bought a PS3 as a blu-ray player (I considered buying the HD drive for the 360 when I got a plasma, but decided a PS3 was a better route), and I've been nothing but happy with it. Does it take up much of my gaming time? No; I've only got a few games for it, and I actually haven't even been able to make myself finish MGS4 yet (I've been halfway through the last act for like 2 months). But it's a good, solid gaming console, and an awesome blu-ray player, so it's definitely a good buy, especially if you have an HDTV. I'd still take the 360 for its games anyday, though.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#114 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts

[QUOTE="Sooshy"]People, PS3 having an AAAAE automatically gives it an AAAE, AAE, AE, etc. That would be like someone winning a gold medal in the Olympics and people going "LOL Still no silver!" It's as good as a silver, and goes beyond.Kickinurass

That's not how things work. An AAAAE is an AAAAE. Not an AAAE, AAE or AE.

Your comparison to the Olympics is fail; A gold medal is a gold medal. it counts as one medal, not three distinct medals.

Even though by olympic standards, the gold medal is worth far more than the silver and bronze.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#115 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
No AAAE on one gaming website = console is dead. You heard it here first folks.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#116 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] :lol: agreed
|

That said there are definantly good games on it, and its a great buy overall.hyperboy152000

I really should give that Bluray some more work

all its really been used on is

-Smallville season 6
-Smallville season 7
-40 Year Old Virgin
-Knocked up
-Superbad

hmmm.....maybe i should go out and get Ironman or Transformers.....
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#117 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

No AAAE on one gaming website = console is dead. You heard it here first folks.Ninja-Hippo

so the Ps3 is dead and buried?

idk what's worse than death?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44328 Posts

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]No AAAE on one gaming website = console is dead. You heard it here first folks.killerfist

System Wars ? :lol:
hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 hyperboy152000
[QUOTE="killerfist"]

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]No AAAE on one gaming website = console is dead. You heard it here first folks.SecretPolice

ZING! and btw (as a response to the above) i cant wait for the dark knight to be released on blu-ray.....so beutiful

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#120 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
[QUOTE="killerfist"]

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]No AAAE on one gaming website = console is dead. You heard it here first folks.SecretPolice

nah..SW is not that bad!;)

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

A lack of AAAE's didn't seem to stop the PS3 last year.

Why would it stop the 360 now?

Kickinurass
/thread
hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 hyperboy152000
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="killerfist"]

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]No AAAE on one gaming website = console is dead. You heard it here first folks.killerfist

nah..SW is not that bad!;)

well its kind of like the layers of hell (but in thread form) you have the "rightious pagans" ho dont take sides or the liars and decivers, false worshipers, murders of the truths and worst of all those who betray their benefactors (mainly compition amonst the big 3) by worshiping in narrowmindedness, i sear this is based on dante's inferno, just a little bit more on the comedic side (even though its tech dante's devine comedy, which is far from funny btw)