So 360 is going to have Gears, Halo4, and Forza all in 2012...

• 200 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hoznary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Hoznary
Member since 2006 • 539 Posts

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="Led_poison"]Grasping over 3 games? none of them original IPs. Pretty patheticLed_poison

now its this, and yes our games get AAAE, this isnt infamous garbage, this is AAAE stuff.

Not really, the last forza game was AA, 343 is some how pulling off the most impossible task of screwing up a direct sequal to halo 3, and enjoy the gears of war milk. Baird as a the main character? that dude has as much personality as a porcupine.

Thats the point... this new gears will show more of his personality it has too :) Plus milking isn't bad if they change some gameplay around :) which they seem to be doing
captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 captainqwark20
Member since 2012 • 1221 Posts

Didn't someone mention that the new Gears of War isn't being developed by the same studio that made 1 through 3?

So the new Forza, Gears of War and Halo are all being made by new studios?

arkephonic
That's actually good because now they have more rrom for more Ips next gen. Also Starhawk and Warhawk are the same franchise.
captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 captainqwark20
Member since 2012 • 1221 Posts
[QUOTE="Led_poison"]

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

now its this, and yes our games get AAAE, this isnt infamous garbage, this is AAAE stuff.

Hoznary

Not really, the last forza game was AA, 343 is some how pulling off the most impossible task of screwing up a direct sequal to halo 3, and enjoy the gears of war milk. Baird as a the main character? that dude has as much personality as a porcupine.

Thats the point... this new gears will show more of his personality it has too :) Plus milking isn't bad if they change some gameplay around :) which they seem to be doing

the new Gears had already announced Killstreaks in Single Player.
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

the same 3 games? this is starting to look like cod, xbox version. and the halo mp:lol:

ForzaGearsFace

but it was the 360 has no games, now its this, pathetic....

when every year you get the same 3 games .. this just sad sony do that to but not every year and atleast they are not just only 3 games and also bring new ip along like the last of us heavy rain etc
Hoznary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Hoznary
[QUOTE="Hoznary"][QUOTE="Led_poison"]

captainqwark20

That i did not know :) but i was talking about the multiplayer having a class biased mode the new Gears had already announced Killstreaks in Single Player.
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Gears is next yearcharizard1605

link? im hearing this year.

Announcement is this year, but the game will almost certainly be Microsoft's big holiday exclusive for next year.

Not necessarily but Halo 4 IS releasing and I don't think MS wants cannibalism amongst its games.

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"]

While Halo, Forza, and Gears are good games I am sick of all 3 of those franchises.

From what I hear Halo is turning into CoD. Why can't they just keep it simple? No armor abilities, no class loadouts, and weapon pickups. That would make a Halo game I would want to return to, Halo Reach had me disappointed...damn armor abilities...

Off road Forza? Just make it a new IP, slap a different name on there MS, give it some effort.

Gears 3 was awesome, but a different dev making a Gears game has me uncertain of the quality...and in my opinion it was way too early to announce a Gears game when we just finished the trilogy last year.

PAL360

Those are the flagship 360 exclusives, but it doesnt mean they are the only ones. There are rumours about Alan Wake 2 and im sure Rare will have something to show. Something not kinect related, hopefully :P

alan wake is no longer exclusive so if two come out it will be also on pc
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

the same 3 games? this is starting to look like cod, xbox version. and the halo mp:lol:

shadiezz2012

when every year you get the same 3 games .. this just sad sony do that to but not every year and atleast they are not just only 3 games and also bring new ip along like the last of us heavy rain etc

Well if you want to get "technical" M$ did drop a number of Kinect titles that scored well: DC2 & Gunstringer.. *Yea I know teh kinect lololol" :roll:

In 2010 they had Alan Wake & Crackdown 2.. and a bunch of Kinect Launch stuff.. *Yea I know.. Kinect lololololo" :|

M$ simply doesn't have the back catalog of games that the other companies have.. especially considering most of the experimental IP's on the XBox Flopped! I mean seriously would you like another Blinx or Brute Force... :?

blinxscr1large.jpgbrute_force1.jpg

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
Forza 2, Forza 3, Forza 4, Forza Horizon.... Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo Wars, Halo Reach, Halo 4..... Gears 1, Gears 2, Gears 3, Gears 4..... Look at all this amazing variety :o ! Sony offers its gamers a huge variety of different exclusives and doesn't continuously shove the same 3 games down our throats every year. Every year must feel like déjà vu to you lemmings since you're always playing the same 3 exclusives :lol:
Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#110 Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

[QUOTE="captainqwark20"]I like how Fable was not included.Burnt_Brains

Fable went downhill after the 1stone. That game shouldn't exist after the 2nd one.

The third was a solid adventure game with solid scores (same as starhawk or infamous 2, i believe, no?). After Fable 2 I was firmly convinced if it was seen in the light of a light action adventure title, which it is, then it and its fans expectations would be much more in sync.

Oh, and look at your avatar. Pot, meet kettle. (I don't really feel that way, F3AR has fun mp, but you know where I'm coming from)

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

OhSnapitz

Well if you want to get "technical" M$ did drop a number of Kinect titles that scored well: DC2 & Gunstringer.. *Yea I know teh kinect lololol" :roll:

In 2010 they had Alan Wake & Crackdown 2.. and a bunch of Kinect Launch stuff.. *Yea I know.. Kinect lololololo" :|

M$ simply doesn't have the back catalog of games that the other companies have.. especially considering most of the experimental IP's on the XBox Flopped! I mean seriously would you like another Blinx or Brute Force... :?

but you do want new ips .. right ??!! are you happy with this ?? be serious
Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#112 Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"]

While Halo, Forza, and Gears are good games I am sick of all 3 of those franchises.

From what I hear Halo is turning into CoD. Why can't they just keep it simple? No armor abilities, no class loadouts, and weapon pickups. That would make a Halo game I would want to return to, Halo Reach had me disappointed...damn armor abilities...

Off road Forza? Just make it a new IP, slap a different name on there MS, give it some effort.

Gears 3 was awesome, but a different dev making a Gears game has me uncertain of the quality...and in my opinion it was way too early to announce a Gears game when we just finished the trilogy last year.

shadiezz2012

Those are the flagship 360 exclusives, but it doesnt mean they are the only ones. There are rumours about Alan Wake 2 and im sure Rare will have something to show. Something not kinect related, hopefully :P

alan wake is no longer exclusive so if two come out it will be also on pc

Remedy is a small studio, I doubt they would make the game and port it at the same time unless they've expanded a lot since February. Wouldn't it be more likely to be a timed exclusive with the question being on which platform? And whoever's footing the bill would have something to say about that.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts
You've pretty much had that every year the 360 has been out...
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 OhSnapitz

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] when every year you get the same 3 games .. this just sad sony do that to but not every year and atleast they are not just only 3 games and also bring new ip along like the last of us heavy rain etc shadiezz2012

..being honest.

Of course I'd like to see more IP's.. especially from Rare. I wish M$ gambled as much as Sony does. However that's not going to happen anytime soon. And I probably would've abandoned the 360 last yr if not for the plethora of great 3rd party titles. I just finished ME3 and just got around to playing Batman AC.. and I haven't even purchased Skyrim yet (debating between that and The Witcher 2). Not to mention I plan on purchasing Max Payne 3 & Ghost Recon FS sometime within the next month or two.

That's my plate as of today... I can harp and complain about teh lack of exclusives. but then I look back at my 70+ game collection and I still have games wrapped in the original plastic. and then there's the future titles..

Darksiders II, Resident Evil 6, Halo 4, Forza Horizon, not to include XBLA.

I mean seriously.!!! who has time for all of that? :|

..However I do see your point.

Ethereal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Ethereal01
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Halo/Gears/Forza works for the Xbox brand. They make tons of money off these titles. The only reason sony tries new ips is because they don't really ahve the sales numbers to go against Halo/Gears/Forza. They continue with Uncharted and Resistance because that's all they got... cheap knock offs.

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#116 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
wow the same old tired franchises again. Why go for something new when you could play the same $h!t all over again.
Ethereal01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Ethereal01
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
And don't try to deny that Kidtendo and sony don't put out sequels. lmao Mario anyone? How about Nathan Drake? lol
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

OhSnapitz

..being honest.

Of course I'd like to see more IP's.. especially from Rare. I wish M$ gambled as much as Sony does. However that's not going to happen anytime soon. And I probably would've abandoned the 360 last yr if not for the plethora of great 3rd party titles. I just finished ME3 and just got around to playing Batman AC.. and I haven't even purchased Skyrim yet (debating between that and The Witcher 2). Not to mention I plan on purchasing Max Payne 3 & Ghost Recon FS sometime within the next month or two.

That's my plate as of today... I can harp and complain about teh lack of exclusives. but then I look back at my 70+ game collection and I still have games wrapped in the original plastic. and then there's the future titles..

i agree with you that Multiplat games are huge and much fun but it wouldn't hurt MS to bring new exclusives i mean you can enjoy most of those games on ps3 or pc plus the variety of ps3 or pc exclusives do you see my point ?!
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Gears is next year, Halo 4 is cool, Forza is kinect...

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 shadiezz2012

Halo/Gears/Forza works for the Xbox brand. They make tons of money off these titles. The only reason sony tries new ips is because they don't really ahve the sales numbers to go against Halo/Gears/Forza. They continue with Uncharted and Resistance because that's all they got... cheap knock offs.

Ethereal01
what a lame comment i didn't know selling 2 or 5 or 8m means that is not selling every exclusive should sell 10m to call it doing well right ?! and what forza4 doing there ?? didn't it only sell like 2m ??.. while GT5 sold like 8m ...aren't that mean by your logic it's NOT selling well ??
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#122 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
ForzaGearsHalo :lol: Thanks for reminding me of the sad state Microsoft's exclusives department is in.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52449 Posts

Gears,Forza and maybe sum Alan Wake 2.

Good,good.

Hoznary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Hoznary
And don't try to deny that Kidtendo and sony don't put out sequels. lmao Mario anyone? How about Nathan Drake? lolEthereal01
Actually there are only 4 uncharted games :/ you should have talked about god of war instead
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 OhSnapitz

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] but you do want new ips .. right ??!! are you happy with this ?? be seriousshadiezz2012

..being honest.

i agree with you that Multiplat games are huge and much fun but it wouldn't hurt MS to bring new exclusives i mean you can enjoy most of those games on ps3 or pc plus the variety of ps3 or pc exclusives do you see my point ?!

I believe you'd have a blast regardless of which system you owned..

example:

I don't own a PS3 so I can't play GoW! My world is going to End! :cry::cry::cry:

1256618849.jpg938686_85709.jpg943273_96000.jpg952493_178461.jpg :|

Would you miss out? Yes! Would you have to hang yourself in the basement? No!

[/honesty]

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#126 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

[QUOTE="Ethereal01"]

shadiezz2012

what a lame comment i didn't know selling 2 or 5 or 8m means that is not selling every exclusive should sell 10m to call it doing well right ?! and what forza4 doing there ?? didn't it only sell like 2m ??.. while GT5 sold like 8m ...aren't that mean by your logic it's NOT selling well ??

I think fanboys making stupid assumptions isn't new, but GT5 outselling Forza so much is kind of hilarious in denting lem expectations.

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

..being honest.

OhSnapitz

I believe you'd have a blast regardless of which system you owned..

example:

I don't own a PS3 so I can't play GoW! My world is going to End! :cry::cry::cry:

1256618849.jpg938686_85709.jpg943273_96000.jpg952493_178461.jpg :|

Would you miss out? Yes! Would you have to hang yourself in the basement? No!

[/honesty]

you do know that ps3 have alot more than just GOW games and GOW3 alone did outscore all those games too plus you can enjoy them too along with GOW3 and ascension it's a win win here but again i didn't say you are wrong too i just wanted your honest opinion and you did that enjoy and happy gaming
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

You can only say the 3 same titles so many times before it gets repetitive.

Well, non-fanboys.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 ForzaGearsFace
Member since 2011 • 3724 Posts

Well, non-fanboys.

Gxgear
Funny but 8 of the 9 are aaae, this isn't some infamous or resistance garbage, this is quality aaae gaming, but cows need something lol
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#130 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
so basically the only 3 exclusives 360 is left with. Whats after those 3 games in the exclusive front? Nada
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Well, non-fanboys.

ForzaGearsFace

Funny but 8 of the 9 are aaae, this isn't some infamous or resistance garbage, this is quality aaae gaming, but cows need something lol

Nothing you just said even comes close to being relevant to my point.

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts
The idiot strikes again. Let's see if they right the ship tomorrow during their conference. Going forward with just these three franchises is a joke.
WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts
Grasping over 3 games? none of them original IPs. Pretty patheticLed_poison
where's the ps3's original IPs this year? Moreover, where are 3 AAA games this year for the ps3?
ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 ForzaGearsFace
The idiot strikes again. Let's see if they right the ship tomorrow during their conference. Going forward with just these three franchises is a joke. Spellingiscool
Kinda like you saying I post with 3 laptops on alt accounts? That's actually pathetic. It's good for laughs tho
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#135 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Not to get into the stupid console war, but thats embarrassing that they remake the same 3 games every year.

crimsonman1245

This

They keep making the same 2 games every year.

How many Forzas do we need.

A little variety please, thanks.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"][QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Well, non-fanboys.

Gxgear

Pretty good three franchises, so try harder
Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Spellingiscool
[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"]The idiot strikes again. Let's see if they right the ship tomorrow during their conference. Going forward with just these three franchises is a joke. ForzaGearsFace
Kinda like you saying I post with 3 laptops on alt accounts? That's actually pathetic. It's good for laughs tho

Agreed it is pathetic, yet you keep doing it. Get a life.
MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

That's almost poetically insulting.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 ForzaGearsFace
[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"][QUOTE="Spellingiscool"]The idiot strikes again. Let's see if they right the ship tomorrow during their conference. Going forward with just these three franchises is a joke. Spellingiscool

:lol: guy has lost it :roll:. Warning to those who go up against me and are owned, you could end up like this guy
4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 4dr1el
Member since 2012 • 2380 Posts

Ethereal01

You do know that GT series sell more then Forza dont ya?

lol lemmings ignorance

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Gxgear

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"] Funny but 8 of the 9 are aaae, this isn't some infamous or resistance garbage, this is quality aaae gaming, but cows need something lolForzaGearsFace

Pretty good three franchises, so try harder

No need to try when you sing the same old tune.

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Spellingiscool

[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"] Kinda like you saying I post with 3 laptops on alt accounts? That's actually pathetic. It's good for laughs thoForzaGearsFace

:lol: guy has lost it :roll:. Warning to those who go up against me and are owned, you could end up like this guy

Lol just like you bounced from the other thread because you didn't know what to say. Sadly, you continue to bend over for Microsoft. 360 has lost the war. It's over. Sorry. Get a new hobby. Defending a system that is going nowhere is insanity.

4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 4dr1el

[QUOTE="Led_poison"]Grasping over 3 games? none of them original IPs. Pretty patheticWeepsForFools
where's the ps3's original IPs this year? Moreover, where are 3 AAA games this year for the ps3?

Journey is one

but yeah, this year has been pretty underwhelming when it comes to exclusives. Although Sony has been crushing MS over the years already, we could expect a less accomplished year from Sony. Now MS... it has been lacking in that department from quite a while now. Is getting humiliating for MS already

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 WeepsForFools

[QUOTE="WeepsForFools"][QUOTE="Led_poison"]Grasping over 3 games? none of them original IPs. Pretty pathetic4dr1el

Journey is one

but yeah, this year has been pretty underwhelming when it comes to exclusives. Although Sony has been crushing MS over the years already, we could expect a less accomplished year from Sony. Now MS... it has been lacking in that department from quite a while now. Is getting humiliating for MS already

Yeah Witcher 2, Trials, Minecraft, Sine Mora, Akai Katana, Fez, Alan Wake AN, + Halo4 & Forza later, maybe Gears.. yeah, real horrible year for 360 right now.
4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 4dr1el

[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="WeepsForFools"] where's the ps3's original IPs this year? Moreover, where are 3 AAA games this year for the ps3? WeepsForFools

Journey is one

Yeah Witcher 2, Trials, Minecraft, Sine Mora, Akai Katana, Fez, Alan Wake AN, + Halo4 & Forza later, maybe Gears.. yeah, real horrible year for 360 right now.

W2 - Not exclusive

Trials - fair enough

Minecraft - not exclusive

sine more - what? Dont know wtf is this so until its released theres nothing that proves its a AAA game

akai katana - same as above

Fez - fair enough but I'm pretty sure its aimed at PC aswell or am I wrong?

Alan Wake AN - not exclusive and not AAA

Halo 4 - maybe but not a new IP, isnt this what we were discussing? new IPs?

Forza - same as above

gears - wont come out this year, I can bet my life

so yes, its still an horrible year for new exclusive IPs on the X360, just like it always was since 2009

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 WeepsForFools
Doesn't matter if W2 is exclusive, it can be in my 360. Same for Minecraft, same for AW etc. PS3 has 1 two hour game to stand on for the whole year, yawn. And the argument was not just about 'new' IPs, you said the year has been humiliating for MS when it's been destroying Sony in supplying content.
GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

[QUOTE="Led_poison"]Grasping over 3 games? none of them original IPs. Pretty patheticWeepsForFools

• The Last of Us
  • Journey
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (At a push)
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts

So many jelly cows. 360 is getting Halo 4, Gears Judgement, Forza Horizon, Alan Wake 2, rumored PGR5 (from OXM). Already 2 exclusive arcade games this year that shattered digital download records. But 360 has no games right? :lol:

Fossil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Fossil-
Member since 2006 • 351 Posts

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

ForzaGearsFace

You do realize that part of that argument is that Microsoft basically only has 3 IPs that anyone cares about, right? Guess which ones they are... So congratulations, the stars have aligned and all 3 are releasing games the same year. Halo is terrible, casualized, garbage anyways and 4 will probably worse than Reach.
4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 4dr1el

Doesn't matter if W2 is exclusive, it can be in my 360. Same for Minecraft, same for AW etc. PS3 has 1 two hour game to stand on for the whole year, yawn. And the argument was not just about 'new' IPs, you said the year has been humiliating for MS when it's been destroying Sony in supplying content.WeepsForFools

I said it has been humiliating for MS in the "exclusives department". learn2read

And sorry, I can play W2, Minecraft and AW without having a 360. thats the truth you lems dont like to accept i.e. theres no such thing as console exclusives. thats stupid argument used by lems to justify MS having no 1st party games of worth besides Halo and Forza