Skyrim or Dark Souls?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Second_Hokage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Second_Hokage
Member since 2011 • 1104 Posts

Skyrim, Dark Souls is way to difficult to enjoy

Legenkiller59
I thought it was waaaaay difficult too, then i told myself " I am not letting this game win, it will not haunt me for the rest of my life as the one game that got to me " now i'm like in new game+ 10
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="Legenkiller59"]

Second_Hokage
I thought it was waaaaay difficult too, then i told myself " I am not letting this game win, it will not haunt me for the rest of my life as the one game that got to me " now i'm like in new game+ 10

Dude playing video games is a hobby not a way of life. You do it for fun and unless you get paid to develop or test you're taking it way to serious.
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#53 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

Dark Souls, Skyrim is pretty repetitive.

I've already beaten Dark Souls on the Ps3 but I'm buying it again on the PC.

Second_Hokage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Second_Hokage
Member since 2011 • 1104 Posts

[QUOTE="Second_Hokage"][QUOTE="Legenkiller59"]

kingtito

Dude playing video games is a hobby not a way of life. You do it for fun and unless you get paid to develop or test you're taking it way to serious.

From firelink to Bell 1, takes me like 20 mins. Then back to firelink. New Londo shortcut to queelog, takes me like 15 mins to kill her. Sens fortress, 10 mins tops. Anor Londo, about 45 mins. From firelink to four kings, 15-20 mins. Anor londo to seath, about 40 mins. From queelag sis bonfire shortcut to lost izalith, bed of chaos is like 10 mins. From firelink to nito, about 30 minds. Mind this is with powerful gear and spells and rushing. Basically, the game is like 3 hours everytime i new game, its nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
Dark Souls is much much better.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

[QUOTE="kingtito"][QUOTE="Second_Hokage"] I thought it was waaaaay difficult too, then i told myself " I am not letting this game win, it will not haunt me for the rest of my life as the one game that got to me " now i'm like in new game+ 10Second_Hokage

From firelink to Bell 1, takes me like 20 mins. Then back to firelink. New Londo shortcut to queelog, takes me like 15 mins to kill her. Sens fortress, 10 mins tops. Anor Londo, about 45 mins. From firelink to four kings, 15-20 mins. Anor londo to seath, about 40 mins. From queelag sis bonfire shortcut to lost izalith, bed of chaos is like 10 mins. From firelink to nito, about 30 minds. Mind this is with powerful gear and spells and rushing. Basically, the game is like 3 hours everytime i new game, its nothing.

I wasn't talking about the time you put in but the the statement "it will not haunt me for the rest of my life" line. I've put plenty of time into games I'm just saying
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#57 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

Dark Souls. Played it nonstop at one point and plat. it.