Since the Wii-U Won E3 2014, What Games Can X1 & PS4 Offer?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Slimmin360
Member since 2010 • 1933 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

PS4 has Persona 5. This console war is over.

Wii-U has Zelda, Now it's over.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#52  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Slimmin360 said:

@charizard1605 said:

Persona>Zelda, bro.

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53  Edited By Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

If 5 hour action games and kiddie games are all you care for then Wii U is the greatest console of all time for ya.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Slimmin360

@Kjranu said:

If 5 hour action games and kiddie games are all you care for then Wii U is the greatest console of all time for ya.

I believe the new open world Zelda was said to have 80 plus hours of storied gameplay and nearly endless amount of collectibles and exploring.

Mass Effect 3 on Wii-U is hardly a kiddie game....Next so called authority on Nintendo step up please.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Slimmin360

@charizard1605 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@charizard1605 said:

Persona>Zelda, bro.

I'm sorry dude but i just watched some Persona gameplay on youtube and it looks like japanese anime, and i can't stand those kind of games or cartoons for that matter, guess that's why i never got into Final Fantasy, same thing looks like japanese anime to me....yuck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Slimmin360 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@charizard1605 said:

Persona>Zelda, bro.

I'm sorry dude but i just watched some Persona gameplay on youtube and it looks like japanese anime, and i can't stand those kind of games or cartoons for that matter, guess that's why i never got into Final Fantasy, same thing looks like japanese anime to me....yuck.

You're fully entitled to your opinion. However, I am too, and as a matter of fact, as someone who has played both of the series in questions (and who would still say that Zelda as an overall series is better) I like to think that I would know what I am talking about.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Persona 4 is all over the place now. Just because its coming out on PS4 doesn't mean its exclusive to ps4. Maybe timed, but judging from what they did with 4 they will want it all over the place.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@bunchanumbers said:

Persona 4 is all over the place now. Just because its coming out on PS4 doesn't mean its exclusive to ps4. Maybe timed, but judging from what they did with 4 they will want it all over the place.

Persona 4 was on PS2, then ported to PS Vita, and also put up on PS3's digital service, both of these happening 4-6 years after the original release.

What do you think will happen with Persona 5? A Vita release two years down the road?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@scottpsfan14 said:
@charizard1605 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@charizard1605 said:

Persona>Zelda, bro.

Rating Persona above arguably Nintendo's greatest franchise is rather strange for a sheep such as yourself. Jesus.

As I have tried to establish multiple times, I'm not a sheep, I'm a fan of great games, I don't give a **** where they come from. Most of the times, they just happen to come from Nintendo, but I'm equally rabid about shit like Age of Empires, Civilization, The Sims, Burnout, Grand Theft Auto, The Elder Scrolls, Dark Souls, Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Rise of Nations, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, God of War, and so on.

Nintendo makes great games, I love them for it. They actually make the most amount of my favorite games of any company, really. That doesn't mean I can't like other companies or their games, and in some cases, more than Nintendo's stuff.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@Slimmin360 said:

@lostrib:

Yup it's almost September

And Nintendo just hit one million sales for Mario Kart 8 in the U.S. Alone.......There 1st party titles are unstoppable.

Yawn, your trolling is boring, and this is from a Ninty fan. Just Laughably bad threads.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#63  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@Slimmin360 said:

@lostrib:

Infamous S.S. and Titanfall didn't come close to one million in the U.S. alone, but hypothetically even if they did, which I don't think they did, you have to realize the hardware ratio of the Wii-U in comparison to X1 and PS4 because X1 I think is almost at 10 million and the PS4 at 12 million worldwide whereas the Wii-U is bringing up the rear with a little over 9 million worldwide, so Mario Kart selling over a million copies in the U.S. alone is a huge accompllishment.

if it came out in may and its now september....both franchises have hit 1 million sales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@scottpsfan14: Glad to see you understand haha.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#65 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

It was also put up on 3DS. Its not like its a Sony exclusive thing. In the end I wouldn't be surprised if it winds up on almost every system including the 360.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@bunchanumbers said:

It was also put up on 3DS. Its not like its a Sony exclusive thing. In the end I wouldn't be surprised if it winds up on almost every system including the 360.

Persona 4 was never on 3DS. You are talking about Persona Q, which is a series spin off starring characters from Persona 3 and 4.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@Slimmin360 said:

@lostrib:

Infamous S.S. and Titanfall didn't come close to one million in the U.S. alone, but hypothetically even if they did, which I don't think they did, you have to realize the hardware ratio of the Wii-U in comparison to X1 and PS4 because X1 I think is almost at 10 million and the PS4 at 12 million worldwide whereas the Wii-U is bringing up the rear with a little over 9 million worldwide, so Mario Kart selling over a million copies in the U.S. alone is a huge accompllishment.

The WiiU is most likely near 7 million right now. The XB1 is over 5 million most likely and the PS4 is probably at 10.5 or 11 million now.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Slimmin360

@clone01:

My thread is so boring and yet you took the time to read and respond in it, whereas if a thread didn't interest me I would've simply moved on to another one without commenting at all.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01:

My thread is so boring and yet you took the time to read and respond in it, whereas if a thread didn't interest me I would've simply moved on to another one without commenting at all.

If that's your counter argument...wow, that's sad. How old are you dude. Because seriously, I feel bad for your children if you are actually serious about this shit.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Slimmin360

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01:

If that's your counter argument...wow, that's sad. How old are you dude. Because seriously, I feel bad for your children if you are actually serious about this shit.

Counter argument to what ? all you said was this thread was boring, so if that's the case don't waste your time responding to it, what does my age or kids have anything to do with this?

At least i keep it about the thread and don't get personal, either support Nintendo if your a fan or voice your opinion against otherwise have a nice day and say goodbye.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

@Slimmin360 said:

@xboxiphoneps3 said:

im sorry but the wii u is pretty dam garbage, the PS4/X1 completely outclasses it and the plenty of games coming out this holiday season is going to rip Wii U apart and anything related to Wii U, Wii U SUCKS. point blank

Given your lack of proper grammar and the fact that you couldn't even spell damn correctly, i'll take into consideration your between 12 to 21 years of age, and therefore know nothing of the gaming industry.

You most likely ran up to mommy and daddy, or Santa depending on your age and asked for a PS4 or Xbox One for Christmas because you saw some big shiny G.I. Joe looking military guy's in a Sony or Microsoft TV ad running around shooting one another and thought that it was the best thing ever.

Um, yeah that does not encompass the entire gaming universe, i know that's a shock to you but it doesn't, so run along my boy school is starting up again, go back to the 7th grade and learn about math, history, english and science, because although you might never use any of that knowledge, at least you might retain some of it, because your only embarrassing yourself here with your complete lack of gaming knowledge.

So concludes our lesson for today...run along now.

My grammar? Looks like I offended someone, Wii U is pretty garbage man, I don't need to sit there and type perfectly for you, and I could buy you and everyone in your family a individual PS4 each. Been gaming since the good ol' days my man SNES , I guess your okay with Super Smash Bros and a few other Nintendo games only (which Super Smash Bros and etc are obviously fantastic classics) but I want to play the bigger and badder games, the new games, (Destiny, GTA 5 for Next Gen, all these RPG's and exclusives coming out) that the Wii U is not getting. Cmon' son developers are skimping out on the Wii U and you will never see the light of day of incredible games on the Wii U (Destiny, GTA, Gears of War, Halo, Ubisoft not giving the Wii U Assassin's Creed this year either lmao.... all these good RPG's coming out, and more)I'm sorry but Wii U is not that good man,

Well, my "complete lack of gaming knowledge" surely is lacking, I'll be playing the best games that the Wii U is not ever going to get with much better online infrastructure's (Live/PSN), real developer support and much more powerful hardware then the Wii U and also more hardcore gaming consoles. I understand your a casual gamer, that's the issue here.

Don't get my "complete lack of gaming knowledge" and the truth mixed up, PS4/X1 offers a much more broader, deeper, more in depth gaming experience on both consoles that is already ahead of the Wii U and only getting better and works for everyone , more then a Wii U.

Kick rocks troll,

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#72 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6101 Posts

Nintendo won E3???Where the hell was I???From what I saw/heard,Sony and Microsoft had a great showing.I did'nt know Nintendo won.lol.I guess I am dense/blind/deaf.