Shouldn't there be an Official Stickied Thread about this PS3 Breaking Glitch?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UpSwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 UpSwing
Member since 2004 • 3384 Posts

For the sake of PS3 gamers there should be a Huge"DO NOT TURN ON YOUR PS3 TODAY - MASSIVE GLITCH DETECTED" thread stickied on the top of every forum here. It's not guaranteed that will help 100% but better to err on the side of caution right?

I get here and I see that there is no sticked thread and threads are actually getting locked. And not only getting locked but there's no post at the end from a MOD about why the thread was locked and a hint about where we should go to talk about this.

I've noticed some people in the sticked PSN thread talking about this, but it's been confirmed that this glitch doesn't have anything to do with PSN, as was initially thought.

So maybe a stickied thread ( that indicates a WARNING about NOT Turning on your PS3 ) would be in order. You might actually save alot of PS3's.

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#2 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

There is but its not named so very well, it just talks about PSN issues which is silly because this isnt really a PSN issue at all.

murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
wow this is new to me
Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#4 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
I just turned on my ps3 for watch some animes but I didn't noticed anything odd. It connected well to the PSN. BTW, I have a 80gb phat version, not a slim.