Should MS allow future Bethesda games on PS5?

• 175 results
Avatar image for deactivated-62852ef1135c6
deactivated-62852ef1135c6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Should MS allow future Bethesda games on PS5? (78 votes)

Yes, they should. Exclusivity is bad, and MS should ensure that all Bethesda games come to the PS5. 26%
No. Exclusivity is great, and MS should keep all future Bethesda games off of PS5. 74%

Basic question.

• 
KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#151 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13087 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Not if they turn out like this:

True. Hopefully more like this:

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#152 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13087 Posts

@wandering_halls: All of Microsoft's Bethesda titles will be multiplatform day one. Xbox, Microsoft Windows PC, iOS and Android.

MS isn't going to make their games for their competitor outside of Minecraft.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#153 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@wandering_halls said:
@pc_rocks said:
@wandering_halls said:

@pc_rocks: Lol, not trying to fool anyone, let alone a forum dwelling neckbeard like you. It's simple. I still like older Playstation stuff, but right at the beginning of this gen I abandoned Sony the moment I got a good PC and a PCVR headset and realized in one fell swoop that PC absolutely DESTROYS the console experience. Lol, to be clear, if I haven't been already, the PS5 is complete garbage, and can't hold a candle compared to high-end PC gaming.

So yeah, dude, not a Sony fan. Not anymore, anyway.

And yet you have created the very same thread our resident ultra-bu*thurt cows have created countless times. Though good to see that you have finally seen the light, subspecies.

I created two threads. The other one asked the question "should Sony allow Housemarque games to be on Xbox". Surprise, surprise--you completely ignored this fact. For some freaking reason the mods found it necessary to lock the other thread, on b.s. grounds that I was doing a response thread--to my own freaking thread. This, to me, really illustrates the odd bias towards Sony on this forum.

they've been around a long time and have a large loyal fanbase that is blinded to everything. By the time the xbox entered the market the PS2 was already out and dominating. Nintendo has abandoned the traditional console space for hybrid console/handheld which makes a lot of sense for japan since they are a Japanese company and they are also seen as "childish" compared to PC/MS/Sony to many gamers. On top of that localization is huge. The east is very loyal to their brands which is why MS can't break in there. only the west will actual fluctuate to better stuff but many are ingrained. We seen it in the 360/PS3 era the swing. But the west also has it's loyal fans and on top of that many people enamored with eastern culture and hating their own culture because they don't understand how lucky they are. In other words, it boils down to people are dumb. think of how dumb the average person is and then realize half the population is just as dumb or dumber.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8505 Posts

@wandering_halls said:

I created two threads. The other one asked the question "should Sony allow Housemarque games to be on Xbox". Surprise, surprise--you completely ignored this fact. For some freaking reason the mods found it necessary to lock the other thread, on b.s. grounds that I was doing a response thread--to my own freaking thread. This, to me, really illustrates the odd bias towards Sony on this forum.

Never saw your other thread but then again you already said that you created it in response to the current thread. I don't see any reason why the mods wouldn't have locked it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-62852ef1135c6
Member since 2021 • 1322 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@wandering_halls said:

Never saw your other thread but then again you already said that you created it in response to the current thread. I don't see any reason why the mods wouldn't have locked it.

Holy shit. I said no such thing. I swear, you read what you want, and then put forth your own truth, which is total b.s., lol. Learn to discern, my dude.

I said it was "b.s." that it was labelled a response thread---obviously because it was not a response thread. I had the specific idea of following up the first thread with the second the moment I made the first. I wanted to see how the forum responded to each. What I found was that the Sony one just flat out got taken down, while the MS one stayed up.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

Sony can easily bring the games to their platform by selling game pass subscriptions.

xWillKillsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 xWillKillsx
Member since 2020 • 64 Posts

It would be stupid of them. Maybe here and there, but not all. PS has a much larger user base and more units out there across the board. It would be dumb to pass up all that extra money and we all know MS likes money. Fanboys would disagree because their ignorance blinds them from the bigger picture. I just find it hilarious that MS is still out here buying everything up for years and years and still not doing sh$# with games. They just throw Halo, Fora, or Gears out there out here and there and they go nuts as if were all of be all, but in the meantime Nintendo and Sony are blasting hitters left and right year round. Keep buying MS, it ain't doing nothing for you but emptying your pockets and taking away from the others just to have those studios slowly die.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

If they were real xbox exclusives, sure. But they are on PC also. So makes sense to have them on PS5 also.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11697 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

If they were real xbox exclusives, sure. But they are on PC also. So makes sense to have them on PS5 also.

No it doesn't. MS has a PC platform and a deal with Gabe in place on PC, they have no such deal with Sony.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8505 Posts

@wandering_halls said:

Holy shit. I said no such thing. I swear, you read what you want, and then put forth your own truth, which is total b.s., lol. Learn to discern, my dude.

I said it was "b.s." that it was labelled a response thread---obviously because it was not a response thread. I had the specific idea of following up the first thread with the second the moment I made the first. I wanted to see how the forum responded to each. What I found was that the Sony one just flat out got taken down, while the MS one stayed up.

I know what you said and that's specifically why it made sense to be locked. The real reason was to give a current thread "legitimacy" but even you know the other thread doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Sony don't put their games on Xbox outside of licensed ones, nor do they are going for a model MS is. It is what it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-62852ef1135c6

@pc_rocks: No, you don't know. But whatever. There's almost no point with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

Should Sony allow all Naughty Dog games to be ported to Xbox? Basic question.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By deactivated-62852ef1135c6

@theam0g said:

Should Sony allow all Naughty Dog games to be ported to Xbox? Basic question.

I did another thread asking if Sony should allow all Housemarque games to come to Xbox. It got locked almost immediately, while this has stayed up, untouched by the mods.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 JoshRMeyer

@fedor: They do? I didnt know that. So they get more money off steam sales than they would off PS5 sales?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 JoshRMeyer

@theam0g: If those games went to PC day one, then yeah, I'd say they should go to xbox as well.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#166  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@wandering_halls: let me get this straight: you intentionally created a response thread to your own topic, instead of creating one thread on the two sides of the coin (which you could easily do). Your response thread was locked, as it should be, and now you're pissing and moaning about it?

Let's be clear:

-You intentionally broke the posting guidelines (albeit in a very minor way)

-you didn't receive any moderation whatsoever. No warning, strike, whatever.

-all that happened was your second thread was locked.

Am I missing something? Yeah, Dav's lock'll have to stand. Teh bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-62852ef1135c6

@xantufrog

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator

@wandering_halls: well, I deleted my comment because I realized I didn't want to actually engage with you on this. Figured it's Dav's problem. But since you're being an asshole about it, sure: I'll undelete.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56356 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@wandering_halls: well, I deleted my comment because I realized I didn't want to actually engage with you in this. But since you're being an asshole about it, sure: I'll undelete

WTF!? Did I witness the great and powerful Xantufrog got Halls under your skin? WOW lol.

Edit: Forgot to contribute this thread. Why would MS waste time porting future Bethesda games for PS5? MS is going for Software now and that's where the money's at.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 xantufrog  Moderator

@davillain-: he wants what he wants.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11697 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@fedor: They do? I didnt know that. So they get more money off steam sales than they would off PS5 sales?

Considering they have a partnership with Steam and with Sony they'd be be giving up the standard 30%, Yes. If Sony wants the games they can make a deal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By deactivated-62852ef1135c6

@davillain-:To be fair, yeah, MS is good at staying on course with simply following the $$$ wherever it leads. In this case, they have changed up their game plan a bit and are playing the long game with their money, i.e. Game Pass. If it works, it works. Time shall tell.

@xantufrog :

@xantufrog said:

@davillain-: he wants what he wants.

Dude, ah, hey. What can I say. I am innocent in all this, no matter what you might think. The second thread was NOT a mod-baiting thread. I wouldn't post a thread like that; I know you guys work hard. I simply wanted to see how the forum would treat both sides of the same coin. That's it. It was simple, innocuous curiosity, done in the true spirit of such. The reason I posted it is because I was not in violation mentally--that was not my intention at all. The fact it was locked, eh, I'm over it. Whatever, and all that. Again, I know you guys work hard, and sometimes make mistakes. I've made plenty. I have a lot of love for you, and Davvy, too. You guys are great.

(and, on the topic of no matter what anybody might think.....I am a she, lol)

P.S. Allow me to include the part (among others) of your original response you conveniently failed to undelete, which, let's face it, was the reason you originally deleted, and not because you, "didn't want to engage":

-You intentionally broke the parking [sic] guidelines to, according to your post above, bait a trap to tell a narrative about mod bias

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator

@wandering_halls said:

P.S. Allow me to include the part (among others) of your original response you conveniently failed to undelete, which, let's face it, was the reason you originally deleted, and not because you, "didn't want to engage":

-You intentionally broke the parking [sic] guidelines to, according to your post above, bait a trap to tell a narrative about mod bias

False. I originally wrote that, re-read what you wrote, realized I was wrong, and edited it to what it is now. Then about 45 minutes later I went and deleted the post you see now entirely because I like like "screw it, this isn't my fight"

I see why you think something fishy is going on - any time there is an edit and then a delete it looks weird. But this is actually another example of you seeing knives in the shadows because you want to. I had misunderstood and corrected myself to be fair to you. But whatever - you're the victim.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By deactivated-62852ef1135c6

@xantufrog said:
@wandering_halls said:

False. I originally wrote that, re-read what you wrote, realized I was wrong, and edited it to what it is now. Then about 45 minutes later I went and deleted the post you see now entirely because I like like "screw it, this isn't my fight"

I see why you think something fishy is going on - any time there is an edit and then a delete it looks weird. But this is actually another example of you seeing knives in the shadows because you want to. I had misunderstood and corrected myself to be fair to you. But whatever - you're the victim.

Fair enough.

Love you, dude. I hope you and yours have a nice day. God Bless.

And there are plenty of knives in the shadows. You thinking this is an example of me seeing them everywhere erroneously is cherry-picking at its finest.

Totally unrelated, totally--

When you get a minute, you might want to look into Dr. Robert Malone. Who he is, what he has done, and what he has said about what is being done.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#176  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9430 Posts

For the people who voted no: Are you really against these games releasing on PS, or do you just like to see the resident cows squirm?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 xantufrog  Moderator

@wandering_halls: you're good. we're good. Rock on

Forum Posts