Games for Gold for April.

• 145 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

Awesome month again if real. We may be getting Ryse 2 wishful thinking maybe? Walking Dead Season 2 oh baby give me that.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

More like April's Fools day for the sake of April 1st.

But anyways, those that have been saying Ryse will be coming to GWG for the past two years are finally right I guess.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

Yay a flop and 7 year old games! It's a shame cows only have Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Nier, Horizon, Persona 5 instead of this... sigh poor cows.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Just wowzerzzz, Thank you based MS... Jazzz.

Also... Mmmmmm... so tasty....

Cow tears a plenty. lol :P

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

Darksiders would be awesome!

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#6 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@dakur said:

It's a shame cows only have Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Nier, Horizon, Persona 5 instead of this... sigh poor cows.

Sweet, when did those show up as PSN Plus games for free? I am on the PSN Store right now and they all have prices next to them. Or are they all free in April?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaVillain  Moderator

@kvally said:
@dakur said:

It's a shame cows only have Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Nier, Horizon, Persona 5 instead of this... sigh poor cows.

Sweet, when did those show up as PSN Plus games for free? I am on the PSN Store right now and they all have prices next to them. Or are they all free in April?

*Goes to PS App on phone and see if those games are on PS+*

Hmmm I got nothing here, (could be a glitch in the Matrix) but I all I can tell you now is that I do not see those games on PS+

I guess this myth is busted!

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dakur

@kvally said:
@dakur said:

For PS4 owners PSN Plus is that, a plus. For lems GWG is everything they can look forward to each month lol.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kvally

@davillain- said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:

Hmmm I got nothing here, (could be a glitch in the Matrix) but I all I can tell you now is that I do not see those games on PS+

I guess dakur got the elite version of PSN+. I wish I was worthy.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@kvally said:
@davillain- said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:

Dont be silly @dakur doesnt own a PS4

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator

@kvally: We all can't get what we want these days.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

Horrible if true. Got all of those games already. I think I got The Walking Dead on at least 4 systems. It's enough. Everybody who wanted already played it hundreds of years ago. But then again those kind of rumors have never been true anyway. Please throw in a fresh indie game or something.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dakur

@kvally said:
@davillain- said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:

Elite for lems is anything better than Failo Wars 2 6/10 nowadays.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By loe12k

@dakur said:

Yay a flop and 7 year old games! It's a shame cows only have Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Nier, Horizon, Persona 5 instead of this... sigh poor cows.

Only 1 AAA in that list sad.

I guess xbox fans win. With recore, dead rising 4. Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2..

Sony better release a top AAA game for the rest of the year or they be crushed again? Seas of Thieves, Crackdown, Ori 2, State of Decay 2, Forza7 coming and supposedly another big AAA coming out with the Scorpio.

Sony got GT

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@kvally said:
@dakur said:

I think the joke is Sony continuously supports their console with new releases (as all those are from this year) while Microsoft sits on its ass. But its ok because old games are free for the month for paying 60 dollars for a yearly subscription service

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

I've already got Ryse, was a fun game, but I'm looking forward to playing the walking dead, although it's weird that it's just season 2

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SecretPolice

@jcrame10:

@loe12k said:
@dakur said:

I guessxbox fans win. With recore, dead rising 4. Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2..

Sony better release a top AAA game for the rest of the year or they be crushed again? Seas of Thieves, Crackdown, Ori 2, State of Decay 2 coming and supposedly another big AAA coming out with the Scorpio.

Sony got GT

The jokes on you. Or perhaps you fancy yourself as the joke, dunno. lolol :P

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

I would definitely like a Ryse 2.

I enjoyed the first game way more than I thought it would. Once you get the hang of the combat it has a real nice flow.

Oh and you can kick people onto spikes ^^ :

A sequel could definitely improve on the lesser parts of the first game.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Dakur

@loe12k said:

I guess xbox fans win. With recore, dead rising 4. Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2..

The only thing that list wins at is at generating the most laughs.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 loe12k

@dakur said:
@loe12k said:

The only thing that list wins at is at generating the most laughs.

MS will be on top after E3. Sony was losing NPD for weeks in America they needed a new console to change the narrative.

And by the way according to sources on Neogaf For Honor sold more on xbox one then Playstation. 56 per cent was digital sales on xbox one. So it explain why MS is bringing out game pass digital service and why xbox games are likely selling better digitally.

And i don't care what Playstation bias media says about the xbox one. There is 28 to 30 million smart gamers who picked the right box.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dakur

@loe12k said:

MS will be on top after E3. Sony was losing NPD for weeks in America

Maybe in your dreams

@loe12k said:

And by the way according to sources on Neogaf For Honor sold more on xbox one then Playstation. 56 per cent was digital sales on xbox one.

Doubtful, probably also only in your dreams. But if that was so it's because lems don't have much else to buy while cows are having a top quality exclusive every two weeks.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@dakur said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:

For PS4 owners PSN Plus is that, a plus. For lems GWG is everything they can look forward to each month lol.

That's true, thus SDC.

Nice post.

Rep added.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 loe12k

@dakur said:
@loe12k said:

MS will be on top after E3. Sony was losing NPD for weeks in America

Maybe in your dreams

@loe12k said:

And by the way according to sources on Neogaf For Honor sold more on xbox one then Playstation. 56 per cent was digital sales on xbox one.

Doubtful, probably also only in your dreams. But if that was so it's because lems don't have much else to buy while cows are having a top quality exclusive every two weeks.

Microsoft won the July NPD, August, NPD, September NPD and October NPD for 2016. It changed for November when the PS4 pro released and has since. Sony PS4+ PS4 pro up against the xbox slim. Sony PS4 sales were sliding for months.

Its not doubtful you find the information in here. https://neogaf.site/forum/showthread.php?t=1353120

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jcrame10

@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

@loe12k said:
@dakur said:

I guessxbox fans win. With recore, dead rising 4. Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2..

Sony better release a top AAA game for the rest of the year or they be crushed again? Seas of Thieves, Crackdown, Ori 2, State of Decay 2 coming and supposedly another big AAA coming out with the Scorpio.

Sony got GT

So Xbox fans just make up games now LOL last week it was Forza Motorsport 7 and this week its Ori and the Blind Forest 2.

Any links to sources for Crackdown or State of Decay 2 coming this year?

Don't forget Sea of Thieves was supposed to release Q1 2017.

Sony's already released 5 games for the year so even if they were to release nothing for the next 9 months it's still a higher number than what's announced and coming to Xbox for 2017.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kvally

@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:

I think the joke is Sony continuously supports their console with new releases (as all those are from this year) while Microsoft sits on its ass. But its ok because old games are free for the month for paying 60 dollars for a yearly subscription service

It's cool that Sony supported their console this past winter with some games. I wish they had done so last fall when MS was supporting their console with new releases and Sony wasn't. Kinda just like in 2015.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Oh my, are we going to have tiger in npd threads again! ?

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jcrame10

@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:

It's cool that Sony supported their console this past winter with some games. I wish they had done so last fall when MS was supporting their console with new releases and Sony wasn't. Kinda just like in 2015.

yeah, but they had Uncharted 4 and Ratchet and Clank earlier in the year while Microsoft again had nothing.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SecretPolice

@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

@loe12k said:
@dakur said:

Sony got GT

So Xbox fans just make up games now LOL last week it was Forza Motorsport 7 and this week its Ori and the Blind Forest 2.

Sony's already released 5 games for the year so even if they were to release nothing for the next 9 months it's still a higher number than what's announced and coming to Xbox for 2017.

So I guess anti fans just read what they want to read....

"I guessxbox fans win. With recore, dead rising 4. Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2.."

So much for your bogus narrative that Sony continues support while MS sits on their ass. Also, SoT is right now in Alpha with many playing the game as we speak. lolol

Care to try again, who knows, you just may accidently make a valid point some day. :P

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kvally

@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:

yeah, but they had Uncharted 4 and Ratchet and Clank earlier in the year while Microsoft again had nothing.

yeah, but MS had Quantum Break, Ori and the Blind Forest, KI Season 3, Cobalt earlier in the year while Sony again had nothing.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Better enjoy tat 4/10 Ryse. Not like you have anything else to play until Halo 6 is announced and released 1 year later.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jcrame10

@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

@loe12k said:
@dakur said:

Sony got GT

"I guessxbox fans win. With recore, dead rising 4. Gears 4, Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2.."

So much for your bogus narrative that Sony continues support while MS sits on their ass. Also, SoT is right now in Alpha with many playing the game as we speak. lolol

Care to try again, who knows, you just may accidently make a valid point some day. :P

Is alpha going to be 3 months, 6 months, or possibly a year behind beta and then eventual release date?

Recore was buggy and flopped commercially, critically...Dead Rising is and always will be a B rated franchise...and that leaves you with more Gears, Halo and Forza. Terrific, I guess?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kvally

@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

@loe12k said:

Sony got GT

Is alpha going to be 3 months, 6 months, or possibly a year behind beta and then eventual release date?

Recore was buggy and flopped commercially, critically...Dead Rising is and always will be a B rated franchise...and that leaves you with more Gears, Halo and Forza. Terrific, I guess?

Better than the GranTurismoUnchartedKillzoneStation 4

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jcrame10

@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:

yeah, but MS had Quantum Break, Ori and the Blind Forest, KI Season 3, Cobalt earlier in the year while Sony again had nothing.

Quantum Break is about as relevant to Microsoft as No Man's Sky was to Sony

Ori came out in 2015 not 2016

never heard of Cobalt but if its some indie game its not worth comparing to big budget titles like Uncharted or Ratchet

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kvally

@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:

never heard of Cobalt but if its some indie game its not worth comparing to big budget titles like Uncharted or Ratchet

Well your opinion is indeed noted. So we will again sit on our collective asses now with Sony releasing jack shit as usual this fall holiday while our Xbox consoles are running overtime with games again. Year after year. It was pathetic how my PS4 sat there with no games all fall this past year while I couldn't keep up with Xbox games. That just blows, you know?

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jcrame10

@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

PS4 doesnt even have a Turismo game yet (but i will say i enjoy Forza Horizon more than GT)

Uncharted >>>>>> Gears any day

Killzone is kind of an irrelevant argument now that the developer has created a new game series with Horizon Zero Dawn

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jcrame10

@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:

Well your opinion is indeed noted. So we will again sit on our collective asses now with Sony releasing jack shit as usual this fall holiday while our Xbox consoles are running overtime with games again. Year after year. It was pathetic how my PS4 sat there with no games all fall this past year while I couldn't keep up with Xbox games. That just blows, you know?

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jcrame10

@kvally: Is it confirmed that Sony wont announce holiday 2017 release dates for any of its games this year?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kvally

@jcrame10 said:
@kvally said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:

PS4 doesnt even have a Turismo game yet (but i will say i enjoy Forza Horizon more than GT)

Uncharted >>>>>> Gears any day

Killzone is kind of an irrelevant argument now that the developer has created a new game series with Horizon Zero Dawn

So essential the PS has no games, and will be dry every year in the fall and holiday. I wish Sony would step up their game and give us some good games outside of their milking of Uncharted/Killzone/GranTurismo.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SecretPolice

@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

@loe12k said:

Sony got GT

All IYO, I mean, that's not saying much. lol

IMO, they're all good/stellar games and slaps down, hard, your bogus narrative of MS sitting on their ass.

If you care too, One more try but that's it. Now really try this time.... Ready, set. Gooooo. :P

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kvally

@jcrame10 said:

@kvally: Is it confirmed that Sony wont announce holiday 2017 release dates for any of its games this year?

Sure, why not. They confirmed no games this holiday 2017.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 loe12k

@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

@loe12k said:
@dakur said:

Sony got GT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSz8U49atA I could not embed the video the site has bugs. State of Decay 2 trailer has a 2017 date.

http://www.windowscentral.com/state-decay-2-be-fully-unveiled-e3-2017

Crackdown 3

Spotted by NeoGAF, art director Dave Johnson and executive producer Peter Connelly - appearing on an Extra Life livestream - responded to questions by saying that the game would be released by the festive period next year, "or earlier".

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2016/12/05/crackdown-3-aiming-for-holiday-2017-or-earlier-release-date

http://gamingbolt.com/crackdown-3-is-all-about-the-boom-says-microsoft

Seas of thieves is in Alpha-beta stage and gamers on xbox one are playing it. So a 2017 date is highly likely.

Sony games at E3 last year had no firm release dates it just had in development.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dakur

@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

IMO, they're all good/stellar games and slaps down, hard, your bogus narrative of MS sitting on their ass.

If you care too, One more try but that's it. Now really try this time.... Ready, set. Gooooo. :P

No, that's not your opinion, that's you fooling yourself because you have to justify your purchase and pretend mediocrity is good enough when the PS4 has set the standard beyond anything achievable by M$. But please continue enjoying your mediocre experiences while PS4 keeps getting the must haves of this gen lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SecretPolice

@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:

No, that's not your opinion, that's you fooling yourself because you have to justify your purchase and pretend mediocrity is good enough when the PS4 has set the standard beyond anything achievable by M$. But please continue enjoying your mediocre experiences while PS4 keeps getting the must haves of this gen lol

All I Herd was Mooooooo and don't look now jcrame10 but you just replied with your Alt. hahahahah. :P

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jcrame10

@kvally: If Sony was milking, they would have 4 GT games out instead of 0 like Horizon for the gen

They would open a developer called El Dorado Studios to specifically make Uncharted games forever like The Coalition

They would have Killzone, Killzone Wars and a Killzone or Uncharted sequel/spin off already rumored to be announced at E3 this year for 2017/2018

If you count Knack, Bloodborne, The Order 1886, No Mans Sky, Until Dawn, Horizon Zero Dawn, Driveclub (now of course some of these are about as relevant as Ryse or Quantum Break) ect theyve already released more new IPs than Microsoft, while at the same time continuing established franchises like Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, Littlebigplanet, Killzone this gen

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Dakur

@jcrame10 said:

@kvally: If Sony was milking, they would have 4 GT games out instead of 0 like Horizon for the gen

They would open a developer called El Dorado Studios to specifically make Uncharted games forever like The Coalition

They would have Killzone, Killzone Wars and a Killzone or Uncharted sequel/spin off already rumored to be announced at E3 this year for 2017/2018

If you count Knack, Bloodborne, The Order 1886, No Mans Sky, Until Dawn, Horizon Zero Dawn, Driveclub (now of course some of these are about as relevant as Ryse or Quantum Break) ect theyve already released more new IPs than Microsoft, while at the same time continuing established franchises like Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, Littlebigplanet, Killzone this gen

Too much rekt in a single post! Leave the guy room to breath, facts don't sit well with him.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jcrame10

@loe12k said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@jcrame10:

@loe12k said:
@dakur said:

Sony got GT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSz8U49atA I could not embed the video the site has bugs. State of Decay 2 trailer has a 2017 date.

http://www.windowscentral.com/state-decay-2-be-fully-unveiled-e3-2017

Crackdown 3

Spotted by NeoGAF, art director Dave Johnson and executive producer Peter Connelly - appearing on an Extra Life livestream - responded to questions by saying that the game would be released by the festive period next year, "or earlier".

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2016/12/05/crackdown-3-aiming-for-holiday-2017-or-earlier-release-date

http://gamingbolt.com/crackdown-3-is-all-about-the-boom-says-microsoft

Seas of thieves is in Alpha-beta stage and gamers on xbox one are playing it. So a 2017 date is highly likely.

Sony games at E3 last year had no firm release dates it just had in development.

With State of Decay 2 being the exception, Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves have already been announced for years. They should have release dates before Sony E3 games like God of War, Days Gone, Last of Us 2, Detroit, etc etc

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jcrame10

@dakur said:
@jcrame10 said:

Too much rekt in a single post! Leave the guy room to breath, facts don't sit well with him.

Honestly El Dorado Studios kind of has a nice ring to it now that I think about it lol

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jcrame10

@SecretPolice said:
@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:

All I Herd was Mooooooo and don't look now jcrame10 but you just replied with your Alt. hahahahah. :P

check and mate?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SecretPolice

@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:

check and mate?

Indeed but really, you had no out's so the game was over for you before it even started. Thanks for playing and being somewhat of a good loser. :P

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 loe12k

@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@jcrame10 said:

Nioh and Nier look like similar games. Nioh is just a dark souls game and you got that already with bloodbourne. Is Dark souls not enough?

Nier got 2010 PS3 graphics and Recore looks better then it graphically, but the Playstation media attacked that game?

Yakuza that looks like a mix of PS2 and PS3 game graphically. and looks poor.

Gravity Rush 2 bombed harder then any game on xbox one.

Persona 5 likely bomb hard also.

Then we come to Horizon zero dawn a good game., but its similar to tombraider. Reality down its only new AAA game on PS4 since Uncharted 4.

Gears 4 still the best third person shooter multiplayer and its campaign was new.. Dead Rising is Zombie/action game. Halo Wars 2 is an RTS command and conquer clone. FH3 probably one of the best open racing games so far. Recore was ok for an AA title.