Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

Wish it came out this year. Guess only 1 game to buy this year for Xbone. Bu bu bu bu 1 billion dollars in gamez!!!11

Have faith. A jizz worthy E3 will soon be exploding!! 10 Days!!

Hope clinging on to hope.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Where the hell ya been all morning? You have to stay late at work for an emergency ass chewing?

Don't be lewd, Justin.

Why is is that every lemming has to compare their games to PS4 exclusives? You never see them talk about them on their own merits. Then again if they tried they wouldn't get very far.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: lol fear for something that's weaker than a ps4 ? ha

QB on ps4 would look even better "think reveal trailer", on XposBone impressive ? not so much

Slow down. I might have to dismantle you fanboy. Games = Games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Heil68 said:

Wish it came out this year. Guess only 1 game to buy this year for Xbone. Bu bu bu bu 1 billion dollars in gamez!!!11

What are you buying this year? Sunset OverDrive for me. A Halo 1-4 repack is mildly interesting, but not exclusive.

Maybe Forza Horiizon 2? I still have the first game in shrink wrap from a black Friday sale, so I really don't want that,

Any new exclusive game they(SONY and MS)show at E3 will be 2015 or later before it comes out.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 B4X

@GrenadeLauncher: Some new material wouldn't be to much to ask for...Would it?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Heil68

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

Yeah, but those games they show wont be out till 2015 or later. That's why E3 isn't that big a deal to me, not to mention games at times dont turn out like they are first shown as...IE WatchDogs.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

QB on ps4 would look even better "think reveal trailer", on XposBone impressive ? not so much

Want to know how it would look on the PS4? Here is a comparison. Just add fog and a cinematic black bar at the top and bottom of the screen in 800p.

Xbox One version:

And the PS4 version above:

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@Heil68 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Heil68 said:

What are you buying this year? Sunset OverDrive for me. A Halo 1-4 repack is mildly interesting, but not exclusive.

Maybe Forza Horiizon 2? I still have the first game in shrink wrap from a black Friday sale, so I really don't want that,

Any new exclusive game they(SONY and MS)show at E3 will be 2015 or later before it comes out.

i am in as far as the exclusives go too. You are right about Forzia Horizon though, i played the demo and never bought it. Hopefully this time around will give it some new life.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 B4X

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

Yeah, but those games they show wont be out till 2015 or later. That's why E3 isn't that big a deal to me, not to mention games at times dont turn out like they are first shown as...IE WatchDogs.

Considering Ballmer just dropped 2 billion on the Clippers. With his pocket lint. I think we should wait till after the money hat portion of E3 to make our claims. Optimism is always my motto.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

Alan Wake sucked, but this game looks alright. As long as it has the gameplay and character developments to back up the story.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Heil68

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

Considering Ballmer just dropped 2 billion on the Clippers. With his pocket lint. I think we should wait till after the money hat portion of E3 to make our claims. Optimism is always my motto.

I'm excited for new game announcements but it's always 1-2 years before the game comes out. Just look at last years E3.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By B4X

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

I'm excited for new game announcements but it's always 1-2 years before the game comes out. Just look at last years E3.

Several crushing delays and over promises. Here's to results. Here's to a new beginning. A brighter day! I know I'm full of shit. One can hope though?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Want to know how it would look on the PS4? Here is a comparison. Just add fog and a cinematic black bar at the top and bottom of the screen in 800p.

Xbox One version:

Nice CGI bullshot.

Last I checked my PS4 games don't have hue hue transposed on them.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Xbox One version:

Nice CGI bullshot.

Last I checked my PS4 games don't have hue hue transposed on them.

I think he's trying to kae the piss out of 'The Order 1886', in some ways he is correct is taking the piss out of the developers with their bullshit excuses.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 FoxbatAlpha

@GrenadeLauncher: then again, when was the last time you checked? Oh and the Forza pic you posted............... That game runs at 60fps so capturing one frame is going to look worse than what playing it will dictate. K?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GrenadeLauncher

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher: then again, when was the last time you checked? Oh and the Forza pic you posted............... That game runs at 60fps so capturing one frame is going to look worse than what playing it will dictate. K?

Yes, I imagine they had to use a lot of motion blur to cover up the upressing and jaggies.

Of course, all Xbone games look superb if you remove your eyeballs before playing.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Yes, I imagine they had to use a lot of motion blur to cover up the upressing and jaggies.

Of course, all Xbone games look superb if you remove your eyeballs before playing.

SMH, another person unhappy with their game library.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

absolutely breathtaking.

Looks like we have a new graphics king coming up.

Postal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Postal_Guy
Member since 2006 • 2643 Posts

looks nice, hope it doesnt get downgraded to much

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

This was a nice piece they did. Some news with some excellent footage. Compare this to The UnOrderly: 1887 where a Downgraded Twitch feed is released and the fallout is so bad they delay the game the next day. There is definitely two worlds here and i am happy to be on planet Xbox.

@FoxbatAlpha: Gonna start calling you cow tipper. Knockin cows on their ass with shit like this, games on a "weaker system" looking technically better than the order, look at the detail in his pants when he walks.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

I have to admit, QB is looking very interesting. With the dropping of Kinect, just a couple more interesting games and I might consider getting a Xbone.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 GrenadeLauncher

@draign said:

SMH, another person unhappy with their game library.

Perfectly pleased with my current and future library, friend. Would be thinking of selling my Xbone right now if I had one looking at the drought though.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#73 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Not impressed

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Not enough shitting on this game in my view simply for the balance of SW in most Order topics :P. So I'll oblige.

Dat downgrade and IQ. Word on the street is that the original reveal was CGI and was on target specs. Important part of that was 'target specs'. It'll get optomised for sure but a fevered dream if lems are expecting original reveal trailer fidelity. Oop. Looks like Remedy is doing a Nintendo though(screen below). Yucky.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

Remember when lemmings were losing their minds over Ryse "gameplay" and it ended up being CGI cutscenes?

Yeah.

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

It looks like another alan wake but they changed the character a little bit and kept the dark gloomy theme and floppy gameplay.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#77 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@Indicud said:

This game doesn't look nearly as good as the order, let alone open world Infamous

Imfamous looks better then The Order and so does this game. The Order looks washed out with all the fog and blurriness. The CGI is canned at times, where you have no control of the action. Switching from movie mode to gameplay mode and back. We'll see how it turns out in the end. Quantum Break has a lot more going on at once and the controlling of time is fascinating, especially if you can matipulate things in the real world while in this mode. Can't wait to see how this game turns out.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@lglz1337 said:

Xbox One version:

So True!

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

In Ryse it auto executed for you. In Moviebreak it will auto play and unlock all the achievements for you! I don't know about you but im so excited to get 1000/1000 achievement points in 6h of watching!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha: @kuu2: look at those ugly ground textures omfg, what is this 2002 ?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 lglz1337

i wonder why lemmings are impressed by this ?

is it because they never played infamous SS ?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

I wonder why cows are trying to DC this,are they afraid?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#83 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Haters gonna hate....the game looks amazing!

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

This was a nice piece they did. Some news with some excellent footage. Compare this to The UnOrderly: 1887 where a Downgraded Twitch feed is released and the fallout is so bad they delay the game the next day. There is definitely two worlds here and i am happy to be on planet Xbox.

@FoxbatAlpha: Gonna start calling you cow tipper. Knockin cows on their ass with shit like this, games on a "weaker system" looking technically better than the order, look at the detail in his pants when he walks.

lol, look at the detail in the pants...

lems are easily shocked and impressed by anything above what last generation consoles did and think these things should be treated special because it's never been seen on xbone

Bu but, the detail in the pants?

LMAO and Infamous SS is open world 1080p lems..have fun wainting til winter 2015 to enjoy the lesser version of what cows experienced in early 2014!

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

After playing their last game Alan Wake I would not be hyped for this even if I had a x180. The gimmick was the light and it was cool at first but the core gameplay was crappy. There was also a insane amount of fog and the npc's and even Alan looked weird when they ran or jumped. The story was okay but the ending sucked.

Now it seems the gimmick is time instead of light.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

ISS and The Order shit all over this game graphically.

It still looks good though just doesn't touch PS4's best

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#87 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

I wonder why cows are trying to DC this,are they afraid?

Cows are always afraid. That's why they continuously bashing XB1 and its games. Trying their hardest to keep the system and their games from rising to the top.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By lglz1337

lemmings never seen the cloth physics on the order 1886, they are impressed by this static jacket LOL!

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

It destroys PS4's best destroys i say. I know i've played PS4's best. And before it's brought up, lolno 800p30fps order doesnt count.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By lglz1337

@blackace: and lemmings are the peace keepers on this board ? LOL

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By I_can_haz

@Snugenz said:

@I_can_haz said:

It destroys PS4's best destroys i say. I know i've played PS4's best. And before it's brought up, lolno 800p30fps order doesnt count.

Your opinion is worthless.

BTW The Order isn't 800p.

800p = 1280 * 800 = 1024000 pixels

The Order is 1920 * 800 = 1536000 pixels

The Order uses the black bars just like bluray movies. It has the same pixel density as a 1080p image with no stretching or upscaling done to the image. Unless you wanna start calling bluray movies that use the same technique as The Order 800p I suggest you educate your dumb self.

Proof of Infamous shitting all over QB:

Funny thing is ISS is 1080p and open world and looks this great. QB is linear and will probably be sub1080p like most Xbone games lol.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Snugenz

@I_can_haz said:

@Snugenz said:

@I_can_haz said:

The Order uses the black bars just like bluray movies. It has the same pixel density as a 1080p image with no stretching or upscaling done to the image. Unless you wanna start calling bluray movies that use the same technique as The Order 800p I suggest you educate your dumb self.

So much damage control, fine, NOT 1080p Order 30fps? does that soothe all that butthurt your feeling?.

I own Infamous:SS and that QB gif looks way better, sorry, that's just the truth bruv.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By I_can_haz

@Snugenz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Snugenz said:

@I_can_haz said:

So much damage control, fine, NOT 1080p Order 30fps? does that soothe all that butthurt your feeling?.

I own Infamous:SS and that QB gif looks way better, sorry, that's just the truth bruv.

You need to see an optometrist then lol.

ISS is just styling all over sub1080p linear QB.

Sorry brah brah

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Snugenz

@I_can_haz said:

@Snugenz said:

Sorry brah brah

Nah uh old bean, i'm rocking the 20/20 visions, and even at sub 1080p (like The Order 30fps) it still makes ISS it's bitch.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By I_can_haz

@Snugenz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Snugenz said:

Sorry brah brah

Nah uh old bean, i'm rocking the 20/20 visions, and even at sub 1080p (like The Order 30fps) it still makes ISS it's bitch.

You're completely delusional, no hope for you lol.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#96 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

Wasting their time on a half-baked TV show. What happened to just making games?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Snugenz

@I_can_haz said:

@Snugenz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Snugenz said:

Sorry brah brah

You wish i was delusional, so you could happily live in blissful ignorance, but i'm not and you'll have to face reality eventually. No amount of silly gifs will soothe your butthurt friend, accept it so you can start to heal.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By I_can_haz

@Snugenz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Snugenz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Snugenz said:

Sorry brah brah

You wish i was delusional, so you could happily live in blissful ignorance, but i'm not and you'll have to face reality eventually. No amount of silly gifs will soothe your butthurt friend, accept it so you can start to heal.

Wishes do come true son, you are indeed delusional. Go see an optometrist and get some help.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

lol, look at the detail in the pants...

lems are easily shocked and impressed by anything above what last generation consoles did and think these things should be treated special because it's never been seen on xbone

Bu but, the detail in the pants?

LMAO and Infamous SS is open world 1080p lems..have fun wainting til winter 2015 to enjoy the lesser version of what cows experienced in early 2014!

lol I was talking about how the pants conform to his legs and adjust as he walks. Not a still shot

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Snugenz

@I_can_haz said:

Wishes do come true son, you are indeed delusional. Go see an optometrist and get some help.

You... (first pic)

Me (second pic)