PS4 WIll Win The Next Gen While 3DS Will Kill Vita

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Pikachu69er
Member since 2012 • 1381 Posts

I think it's time for the lems to accept it, and while it's also time for the cows to accept that the vita will die.

You're thoughts?

DerpyMcDerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 DerpyMcDerp
Member since 2010 • 1165 Posts

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

josephl64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 josephl64
Member since 2008 • 4424 Posts

I think the 3DS vs Vita will be a repeat of DS family vs PSP family.

As for the PS4 taking over next gen...I don't see that happening. I see it more as Sony being 2nd and Microsoft being 3rd next time round. Nintendo is just too much of a powerhouse, but I may be proven wrong yet.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

PC > Wii-U = PS4 >>> 720.

3DS > Vita >>> Smartphone.

Looks just like current gen actually.

PS_Family

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PS_Family
Member since 2008 • 590 Posts

It's like PSP all over again. Sheep yelling that PSP was a colosal failure because it didn't kill the DS even though it had already sold higher than 70+m units. The Vita will do great but sheep will cry about the exact same thing.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#6 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Man, can I see that crystal ball? I want to know if my lottery numbers are good.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts
PS4 will finish last place again.
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pikachu69er

PS4 will finish last place again.JohnnyCageMK

i'm sorry but when has this gen ended you cow

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

I think a repeat of this gen will happen.

Wii U > PS4
3DS > Vita

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pikachu69er

I think a repeat of this gen will happen.

Wii U > PS4
3DS > Vita

trugs26

why would it do that?

why not like last gen

PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gamecube and xbox :lol:

PS4 will have a confirmed 200m install base by the year 2017

See the ps3 was meerly just an egg being planted, sony decided to use the ps3 as a scapegoat to devolope there first party studios and to bush blu ray, next gen will be complete and utter annihilation!

Kaz hirai will simply be shipping far to many units out.

Even microsoft are obbessive over sony because they know there doomed next gen :lol:

ebrezzy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ebrezzy1
Member since 2012 • 1427 Posts

who knows what happens

i'll need to actually see the consoles next gen before i decide

i do know the xbox brand has the sales n hype going into next gen

so did the ps2 so that really don't mean anything

i don't think will see a ps2 system again game wise

oh and 3DS sucks not a fan of it at all

well it don't suck its just poorly thought out

vita games and 3ds games pretty much equal out

each has games to play and games coming out

the edge is on the Vita side of things with assassins creed call of duty and many others

only thing on note with the 3ds is paper mario and castlevania the rest is grasping for straws

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

You're thoughts?

Pikachu69er

Cant speak for everyone else, but I'm not a thought.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Oh look,this thread again.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

I think it's time for the lems to accept it, and while it's also time for the cows to accept that the vita will die.

You're thoughts?

Pikachu69er

I only plan to get a xbox 720 next gen for Witcher 3, Gears 4, Halo 5, Fable 4, Mass Effct 4, Crimson Dragon 2, Alan Wake 2, Lost Odyssey 2, Blue Dragon 2, Elder Scrolls 6, Dark Souls 2 etc

I have zero gams i want on either PS4 or WiiU so will probably skip both those systems that have zero good games anymore

I was vastly dissapointed by both PS3 and Wii this generation as well, i own 70+ xbox 360 games and only 3 Wii games and around 8 PS3 ones

PS3 and Wii are laughable and WiiU and PS4 will be even worst

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

You're thoughts?

loosingENDS

I only plan to get a xbox 720 next gen for Witcher 3, Gears 4, Halo 5, Fable 4, Mass Effct 4, Crimson Dragon 2, Alan Wake 2, Lost Odyssey 2, Blue Dragon 2, Elder Scrolls 6, Dark Souls 2 etc

I have zero gams i want on either PS4 or WiiU so will probably skip both those systems that have zero good games anymore

So,the world is turning around you?
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

You're thoughts?

MonsieurX

It is turning around games

Zelda is now a casual joke

And all Sony good games are gone, now all it has is some coriddor shooters and quick time event "games" that dont compete with actual movies either

Xbox 360 is the only system that has games this generation and xbox 720 will be the exact same

Enjoy pressing the quick time buttons in Beyond and Uncharted, while i play the real games like Witcher 2 and Halo 4

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

You're thoughts?

loosingENDS

What makes you think there will be sequels to Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon? And why the hell would you want a Blue Dragon 2 anyways?

Why do you think the best (console) version of those multiplats will be on the Nextbox?

Explain!

[spoiler] not really expecting a reasonable answer. :P [/spoiler]

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
PS3 sold 90 million fewer units than PS2 PSP sold great as far as hardware, but poorly for software. Was all but abandoned in the West long ago. PSP go was a massive failure Xperia Play was a failure Playstation Move has failed to make an impact Playstation Vita is tanking Sony as a company is losing tons of money I see no reason to think PS4 will sell more than WiiU or the next Xbox console. Sony is starting to smell like mid to late 90s SEGA. Still making great games but completely clueless otherwise.
ebrezzy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ebrezzy1
Member since 2012 • 1427 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

And all Sony good games are gone, now all it has is some coriddor shooters and quick time event "games" that dont compete with actual movies either

Xbox 360 is the only system that has games this generation and xbox 720 will be the exact same

Enjoy pressing the quick time buttons in Beyond and Uncharted, while i play the real games like Witcher 2 and Halo 4

so gears of war and halo are not coriddor shooters:?

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

PC > Wii-U = PS4 >>> 720.

3DS > Vita >>> Smartphone.

Looks just like current gen actually.

ChubbyGuy40

looks nothing like curent gen.

PC(by default) Wi>Xbox360>PS3

3DS = iOS/Android> Vita

what are you talking about?

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pikachu69er

PS3 sold 90 million fewer units than PS2 PSP sold great as far as hardware, but poorly for software. Was all but abandoned in the West long ago. PSP go was a massive failure Xperia Play was a failure Playstation Move has failed to make an impact Playstation Vita is tanking Sony as a company is losing tons of money I see no reason to think PS4 will sell more than WiiU or the next Xbox console. Sony is starting to smell like mid to late 90s SEGA. Still making great games but completely clueless otherwise. famicommander

Nope, ps3 is closing in on finally beating xbox in the usa and they own europe and japan, if xbox looses america to sony they are d00000med

XenoNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 XenoNinja
Member since 2003 • 5380 Posts
WiiU > Nintendo 64 > PS1 > PS4/720
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
ps4 > "competition" 3ds > vita cant deny it
AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AdmiralBison

[QUOTE="famicommander"]PS3 sold 90 million fewer units than PS2 PSP sold great as far as hardware, but poorly for software. Was all but abandoned in the West long ago. PSP go was a massive failure Xperia Play was a failure Playstation Move has failed to make an impact Playstation Vita is tanking Sony as a company is losing tons of money I see no reason to think PS4 will sell more than WiiU or the next Xbox console. Sony is starting to smell like mid to late 90s SEGA. Still making great games but completely clueless otherwise. Pikachu69er

Nope, ps3 is closing in on finally beating xbox in the usa and they own europe and japan, if xbox looses america to sony they are d00000med

other way round.

It's Sony who should be ashamed at cvoming third this generation when everyone had them shoedin as king like the previous generation.

It's pretty pathetic that it's been 6 years now and it still can't overtake the Xbox360 when Wiimanaged to do this in the first 2 years.

It's all talk.

It was meant to happen in '07,'08'09'10 last year and now no one gives a year it will happen.

Also this generation is winding up with the Next gen consoles eventually rolling out next year or 2014.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

[QUOTE="famicommander"]PS3 sold 90 million fewer units than PS2 PSP sold great as far as hardware, but poorly for software. Was all but abandoned in the West long ago. PSP go was a massive failure Xperia Play was a failure Playstation Move has failed to make an impact Playstation Vita is tanking Sony as a company is losing tons of money I see no reason to think PS4 will sell more than WiiU or the next Xbox console. Sony is starting to smell like mid to late 90s SEGA. Still making great games but completely clueless otherwise. AdmiralBison

other way round.

It's Sony who should be ashamed at cvoming third this generation when everyone had them shoedin as king like the previous generation.

It's pretty pathetic that it's been 6 years now and it still can't overtake the Xbox360 when Wiimanaged to do this in the first 2 years.

It's all talk.

It was meant to happen in '07,'08'09'10 last year and now no one gives a year it will happen.

Also this generation is winding up with the Next gen consoles eventually rolling out next year or 2014.

ps3 has sold more then the xbox since it launched, so all sony has to do is launch the same time as the casualbox and they will automatically win

and the wii u? :lol: the wii u isn't even next gen

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AdmiralBison

[QUOTE="AdmiralBison"]

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

Pikachu69er

other way round.

It's all talk.

ps3 has sold more then the xbox since it launched, so all sony has to do is launch the same time as the casualbox and they will automatically win

You know this?

So this is dependant on the PS4 launching before 720.

-also it has to be competitively priced

-It also depend if it has key genres that is more successful on this platform like FPS, RPGs and sports in N.A. market.

what do you think MS will just sit there?

where do you get this info for future events or is this wishful thinking?

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ChubbyGuy40

3DS = iOS/Android> Vita

AdmiralBison

I meant in order by company. It's exactly how it is.

Yeah no, PS3 >>> 360.

3DS and Vita are next gen for handhelds, not this gen. Also you should be ashamed for suggesting Smartphone games can even come close to handhelds. Even Vita has some real games.

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 pc-ps360
Member since 2010 • 3462 Posts

You're thoughts?

Pikachu69er

ps3 is last in gen, lowest sales in software and also the ps3 is the only system that has zero games for 2012. i dont thinkthey will be first next gen.

Selkc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 Selkc
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

xbox will win. unless apple does a console.. then it will be a toss up. ps4 isnt going to win any race. sony as a whole is doing terrible and its going to affect the console tremendously.

Selkc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 Selkc
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

xbox will win. unless apple does a console.. then it will be a toss up. ps4 isnt going to win any race. sony as a whole is doing terrible and its going to affect the console tremendously.

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 AdmiralBison

[QUOTE="AdmiralBison"]

3DS = iOS/Android> Vita

ChubbyGuy40

I meant in order by company. It's exactly how it is.

Yeah no, PS3 >>> 360.

3DS and Vita are next gen for handhelds, not this gen. Also you should be ashamed for suggesting Smartphone games can even come close to handhelds. Even Vita has some real games.

yeah no, Xbox360 >>>> PS3.

see what I did there?

also they are consoles not companies.

But if you want to do in order of comapnies sure.

MS>>>>Sony.

you want to argue how Sony is performing financially lately?

I should be ashamed for saying Smartphone games come close to handhelds? pfftt.. Sorry I don't have some warped snotty perspective on gaming but

I have nothing to be ashamed when iOS /Android are tearing the Vita a new one.

It's the other way round.

Please. mobile gaming has so much more for going for it, then the fanboys who ardently have to defend a system like Vita that has few games which millions of people care little for.

-The typical excuse I hear for why Vita doesn't sell.

Price- If it was so expensive it would be a right shoe in when making a purchasing decision between the Vita and iPad

-propretry memory cards? Sony have been using their own memory cards before with the PSP

-games marketed towards a western audience the Japan- yet it still sells like crap in N.A.

-Uncharted, gravity rus etc will make the difference... waitng

In the meantime Apple is consolidating their gaming Centre more and more so iOS gamers can start competing with Lion users and Mobile gaming has take a huge chunk of the portable gaming market overall.

Vita is a flop!

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 pc-ps360

[QUOTE="AdmiralBison"]

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

Pikachu69er

other way round.

It's all talk.

i dont think ps3 will win next gen will probably be the same wii>xbox>sony.

sony is loosing so much money not only that they are the only company that has many years of drought in games.

forget pc (since its in a different league than consoles) lets talk about consoles.

eversince there release wii and nintendo release must have exclusives and lots of games every single year.

now lets look at the ps3.

2006 no games

2007 no games

2008 finally they released 1 game (mgs)

2009 they had games

2010 they had games

2011 they did not have must but had a couple of exclusives

2012 no games

even the vitas 2012 lineup is better than ps3 2012 lineup, this tell u alot about the ps3. i blame cows for the drought they are blinded fanboys and obsessed with the system and of course sony when they do research they figure no need to release anything this year since the ps3 fan will always be happy. 2012 is the worst year the ps3 has seen, even ps3 2007 was better than this year. nintendo has lots of wiiu and 3ds exclusives and xbox has lots of exclusives coming this year. ps3 has nothing.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ChubbyGuy40

yeah no, Xbox360 >>>> PS3.

see what I did there?

also they are consoles not companies.

But if you want to do in order of comapnies sure.

MS>>>>Sony.

you want to argue how Sony is performing financially lately?

I should be ashamed for saying Smartphone games come close to handhelds? pfftt.. Sorry I don't have some warped snotty perspective on gaming but

I have nothing to be ashamed when iOS /Android are tearing the Vita a new one.

It's the other way round.

Please. mobile gaming has so much more for going for it, then the fanboys who ardently have to defend a system like Vita that has few games which millions of people care little for.

-The typical excuse I hear for why Vita doesn't sell.

Price- If it was so expensive it would be a right shoe in when making a purchasing decision between the Vita and iPad

-propretry memory cards? Sony have been using their own memory cards before with the PSP

-games marketed towards a western audience the Japan- yet it still sells like crap in N.A.

-Uncharted, gravity rus etc will make the difference... waitng

In the meantime Apple is consolidating their gaming Centre more and more so iOS gamers can start competing with Lion users and Mobile gaming has take a huge chunk of the portable gaming market overall.

Vita is a flop!

AdmiralBison

Your enter key is weeping from abuse. I'm only typing like this since it's the only way to respond to you.

Nvidia/AMD/Intel > Nintendo >> Sony >>> Microsoft. Whatever, I can keep doing this too.

Every company has gloomy periods. Sony will recover just like any other huge corporation.

Smartphones are tearing Vita a new one? They aren't even in direct competition but since people love to lump them together, Vita still wins when it comes to games, since mobiles have none except second-rate ports.

Mobile gaming has nothing going for it except for a bunch of wanna-be developers who piggyback off the term "indie" and put out crap on a daily basis.

Sony botched the launch of the PSP and it turned out perfectly fine. The 3DS's launch was also botched, yet it's still doing better than the DS at the same time frame.

I'm sure all 5 Lion gamers are pleased to hear that news.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

DerpyMcDerp
Why did I hear Shaggy from ScoobyDoo when I read that? On topic, if PS4 continues requiring mandatory game installs, then Sony can continue to kiss my ass.
dovberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#38 dovberg
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

Sony is really stepping up their game lately and just getting better and better so I wouldn't be shocked if you were right TC

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ChubbyGuy40

2012 no games

pc-ps360

Dust 514, Twisted Metal, Starhawk, Papo & Yo, Ratchet & Clank HD Collection, Journey, LBK Karting. All coming/already out for 2012.

PSASBR and Sly Cooper 4 are also on their way but they're on Vita as well. All the 360 has this year is Halo 4 and nothing else.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] So,the world is turning around you?ebrezzy1

so gears of war and halo are not coriddor shooters:?

Shows how you have never played Halo

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

[QUOTE="AdmiralBison"]

other way round.

It's all talk.

AdmiralBison

You know this?

So this is dependant on the PS4 launching before 720.

-also it has to be competitively priced

-It also depend if it has key genres that is more successful on this platform like FPS, RPGs and sports in N.A. market.

what do you think MS will just sit there?

where do you get this info for future events or is this wishful thinking?

M$ sat there the entire time when ps2 physically dominated the original xbox

The ps3 is just a test, the ps4 will be sony's dominate force, we have the greatest first party line up and we have the most first party studios combined from nintendo and microsoft :lol:

How could we not win

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 El_Zo1212o

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"][QUOTE="DerpyMcDerp"]

sts106mat

Why did I hear Shaggy from ScoobyDoo when I read that? On topic, if PS4 continues requiring mandatory game installs, then Sony can continue to kiss my ass.

you should be hearing "The Dude" from " the big lebowski" thats his line

Ouch. My pop culture "with it" gauge just dipped sharply. My further opinions: Regarding mobile vs handheld games: Bison is wrong. Chubby is right. Regarding Chubby's "gloomy periods" line: Way to make the guys at Sega hang their heads in shame. Does that make you feel like a big man? And finally, regarding the idea of an Apple console: it would fail utterly. No one in their right minds would want to play flash games on their TVs. On their phones it's okay because everyone has their telephones on them at all times, so it's no big deal whippin' it out for 5 minutes to shoot random forms of ammunition at stick structures with basic physics. And Nintendo's already played out the home casual market with the Wii, so you wont be able to bank on them again for another, what? Ten years? Maybe more. And no one would look to the creators of the iOS gaming platform for serious gaming experiences.
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 El_Zo1212o

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"][QUOTE="DerpyMcDerp"]

sts106mat

you should be hearing "The Dude" from " the big lebowski" thats his line

Ouch. My pop culture "with it" gauge just dipped sharply. My further opinions: Regarding mobile vs handheld games: Bison is wrong. Chubby is right. Regarding Chubby's "gloomy periods" line: Way to make the guys at Sega hang their heads in shame. Does that make you feel like a big man? And finally, regarding the idea of an Apple console: it would fail utterly. No one in their right minds would want to play flash games on their TVs. On their phones it's okay because everyone has their telephones on them at all times, so it's no big deal whippin' it out for 5 minutes to shoot random forms of ammunition at stick structures with basic physics. And Nintendo's already played out the home casual market with the Wii, so you wont be able to bank on them again for another, what? Ten years? Maybe more. And no one would look to the creators of the iOS gaming platform for serious gaming experiences.
pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 pc-ps360

[QUOTE="pc-ps360"]

2012 no games

ChubbyGuy40

Dust 514, Twisted Metal, Starhawk, Papo & Yo, Ratchet & Clank HD Collection, Journey, LBK Karting. All coming/already out for 2012.

PSASBR and Sly Cooper 4 are also on their way but they're on Vita as well. All the 360 has this year is Halo 4 and nothing else.

all crap game except for slycooper4 which i will probably get for the vita.

this year

PC has diablo 3, witcher 2, darksouls, alan wake and alan wake american nightmares star craft 2 heart of swarm, arma3 and planet 2 NUFF said

wiiu has mario mii(best game of 2012) and pikmin 3

360 has the biggest year of it life with halo 4, witcher 2, dust elysian tail, hybrid, deadlight, forza horizon, minecraft, fez,mark of the ninja, trials 2 and alan wake american nightmare.

3ds kid icarus, mario 2, castlevania, luigi mansion 2 and paper mario.

i swear to god the cow are the worst fanboys ever, i never seen people like them they are the last in everything this gen and they had years with no games and 2012 is crap lol at hyping ps2 remakes and shovel-ware. ive never seen people so obsessed with a company before, im a gamer ( own a great pc, wii ps3 vita 3ds and ipad2) i will tell it to u straight this year even sh*t is better than the ps3's and vita's lineup.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="pc-ps360"]

2012 no games

pc-ps360

this year

PC has diablo 3, witcher 2, darksouls, alan wake and alan wake american nightmares star craft 2 heart of swarm, arma3 and planet 2 NUFF said

360 has the biggest year of it life with halo 4, witcher 2, dust elysian tail, hybrid, deadlight, forza horizon, minecraft, fez,mark of the ninja, trials 2 and alan wake american nightmare.

i swear to god the cow are the worst fanboys ever, i never seen people like them they are the last in everything this gen and they had years with no games and 2012 is crap lol at hyping ps2 remakes and shovel-ware. ive never seen people so obsessed with a company before, im a gamer ( own a great pc, wii ps3 vita 3ds and ipad2) i will tell it to u straight this year even sh*t is better than the ps3's and vita's lineup.

:lol: you mean a delayed inferior pc multiplat and forza horizon? need for speed is a far bigger franchise and it will murder flopza in the sales, kinda like how forza 4 flopped :lol: and halo 4 ahahahaa that game is d00med to fail they are even to scared to put up a public beta because even they know the game will suck :lol:

better luck next time

and nintendo sucks when it comes to consoles, they should really stick to handhelds. :lol:

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 pc-ps360

[QUOTE="pc-ps360"]

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

Pikachu69er

this year

:lol: you mean a delayed inferior pc multiplat and forza horizon? need for speed is a far bigger franchise and it will murder flopza in the sales, kinda like how forza 4 flopped :lol: and halo 4 ahahahaa that game is d00med to fail they are even to scared to put up a public beta because even they know the game will suck :lol:

better luck next time

and nintendo sucks when it comes to consoles, they should really stick to handhelds. :lol:

considering nintendo has the biggest marketshare and 360 is second in that regard gamers disagree with u. and nintendo is king when it comes to inovation. how can cows defend a system which gives them entire years of no games including 2012. all cows are like this my cousin only own a ps3 and keep telling me that it the best console everymade and they have the best exclusives ever. in this gens life span he only buys multiplates and bought 5 exclusives in 5 years that he owned the console which are mgs, uncharted 2,3 and god of war 3 and collection. cows only speak about game i highly dont think they play them.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

[QUOTE="pc-ps360"]

this year

sts106mat

better luck next time

9an1hv.jpg

you got me banned for that then the mods realised that i wasn't actually that account so i got unbanned so :lol: better luck next time

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

[QUOTE="pc-ps360"]

this year

pc-ps360

better luck next time

considering nintendo has the biggest marketshare and 360 is second in that regard gamers disagree with u. and nintendo is king when it comes to inovation. how can cows defend a system which gives them entire years of no games including 2012. all cows are like this my cousin only own a ps3 and keep telling me that it the best console everymade and they have the best exclusives ever. in this gens life span he only buys multiplates and bought 5 exclusives in 5 years that he owned the console which are mgs, uncharted 2,3 and god of war 3 and collection. cows only speak about game i highly dont think they play them.

Nintendo and inovation in the same sentance :lol: the wii u doesn't even have dvd support you cant even play movies on it, and they stole sony's 3d push and shoved it onto the 3ds and it flopped so they pushed the price back, because they knew they were d00med :lol: i'm a sheep when it comes to handhelds but nintendo should not be allowed to make a console because it ends up in the garbage bin, and 360 owns the second biggest marketshare? by like what 2%? :lol: sony actually owns the biggest market share because the ps2 has outsold the wii and they are both last generation objects :lol: