----PS3 Won As of Today!!!!-----

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts

"have fun with those in 2009! hahahaha!" - Yes, Indeed 2009 will be a fun year for me! Of course you wouldn't know because Microsoft publicy abandons support of their systems after they flop. Don't worry though amigos!! In SEVEN years they have given you two games that don't suck....and can be called and accepted as killer apps...Halo and Gears..oh wait 3...lol...Halo 2 :lol: :lol: and people wonder why every annoying 5 year old on Live has a chief or Gear icon LOLOLOLOL!!

oh and Blu-ray is stupid..that's why Blue Dragon has 3 packed discs LOL...Imagine Halo 2 on the Dreamcast then tell me how generations don't need bigger discs....

I have been reserved with Playstation 3 as many of you probably have been. In my defence of the system I never sought to overstep myself...but now I can finally say with confidence Sony has the winning formula. Not only does Home offer infinite possibilities, but coupled with free online, 50 GIG games, more space to save it all on, and a slew of other features among them being WORKING reverse compatibilty with games....I'd say win higgins. The 360 rushed into this generation too quickly and though they are doing fine now most people forget 8 million of the 10 million owners only could pick 360 when they went to the store with money. The Wii it would seem just gave up on games as a whole and focused on gimmicks...without motion sensing Wii would fail in a week. Hence the reason all the serious FPS, RPG's, and Racing sims are on other consoles. PS3 however does not rely solely on these gimmicks but instead offers them....they say you get more for your money...never has this been more painfully obvious. Lack of games? Dear dear lemmings...Motorstorm? Resistance? FFXII (because I have reverse compatability that works lol) Oblivion? AC4? CoD3? Please watch out with that one cuz I seem to remember Kong, PD:Z and Kameo.....LOL!! That's okay though cuz you had CoD2 which was a decent game IMO.  Ahhhhhh PS3 I am "Home" at long last. :)

axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 axt113
Member since 2007 • 2777 Posts
Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tag
chutup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 chutup
Member since 2005 • 7656 Posts
so much for the sticky thread, eh...
Avatar image for KrazyKenKutarag
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 KrazyKenKutarag
Member since 2007 • 1905 Posts
An over excited fanboy rant people, nothing new here.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NextGenNow
Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagaxt113
Heavenly Sword? Lair? Resistance? AC4? Oblivion? MGS4? DMC4? FFXIII? FF versus XII? ZOE3? Gran Turismo 5? God of War 3? I'm confused...o wait...Halo 3 that's right 9 gig paradise lol
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagNextGenNow
Heavenly Sword? Lair? Resistance? AC4? Oblivion? MGS4? DMC4? FFXIII? FF versus XII? ZOE3? Gran Turismo 5? God of War 3? I'm confused...o wait...Halo 3 that's right 9 gig paradise lol

most of the Games are coming out in 2008 and the few games that are coming out this year( not including year old ports) don't stand a chance to all the 360 games coming out this year.
luvbeers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 luvbeers
Member since 2004 • 438 Posts
[QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagNextGenNow

Sounds like you will be having fun in 2009!
Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts
The Blue Ray has the bigger disk space because games made on them require more space for the same graphical level as the 360. So essentially they have the same amount of content. Also remember that the GC had half the space of the X-Box and PS2 but the games fit exactly the same, compression does wonders these days.
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 axt113
Member since 2007 • 2777 Posts

Are most of those game out yet, nope, have the ones that have come out flopped, yup
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts

Heavenly Sword, MGS4, FFIII, ZOE3, GT5, GOW3 aren't out. Some of them won't be out for over a year. There is a cheaper version of Oblivion available elsewhere, and a better version of Oblivion available elsewhere, so that's also not an advantage. The current PS3 library is lacklustre.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16023 Posts

Ok, after that..it's official.

Sony pays people to spread lies on these boards.

Thanks and good night.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
deactivated-5d560a230ad3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
Member since 2004 • 1546 Posts

OK, I've been forthright with my feelings that Sony "done good" today...

That said, it still has much to prove in order to win out this gen.  Namely, it MUST get some quality, exclusive titles into its library AND demonstrate some kind of technological advantage (i.e. better graphics) over the 360 to justify its higher price.

That, or it must lower its price to compete directly with the 360 and try to ride the wave of its other feature sets relative to the 360.

If either of these two things are absent, MS and Nintendo will continue to dominate the PS3.

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
If you're simple enough that a verison of the Sims where you have to pay to get any of the good items entertains you, why not get an old PC and strap a coin jar to the top of it? You can play the Sims, and anytime you want to buy something you have to put a dollar in the jar. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

It's an interface, if you believe "Home" is some kind of way of life that only PS3 owners are "enlightened" enough to understand, then you're simply guillible. It's called marketing, it doesn't improve anything but Sony's bottom line.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5d560a230ad3c

If you're simple enough that a verison of the Sims where you have to pay to get any of the good items entertains you, why not get an old PC and strap a coin jar to the top of it? You can play the Sims, and anytime you want to buy something you have to put a dollar in the jar. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

It's an interface, if you believe "Home" is some kind of way of life that only PS3 owners are "enlightened" enough to understand, then you're simply guillible. It's called marketing, it doesn't improve anything but Sony's bottom line.
subrosian

That's a really shallow view of Home.  I'd suggest watching the video in order to understand the difference between what Sony is propsing and The Sims.

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

Good list. Now name which ones of those are coming out in 2007. Go ahead.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagKrazyKenKutarag

most of the Games are coming out in 2008 and the few games that are coming out this year( not including year old ports) don't stand a chance to all the 360 games coming out this year.

Halo 2 is 2 years old yet it teeters back and fourth for most played on Xbox live sooooo do you fail? yes
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagKrunkMastaX

Good list. Now name which ones of those are coming out in 2007. Go ahead.

Heaveny Sword, LAIR, AC4, Oblivion, DMC4....why?
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagNextGenNow

Halo 2 is 2 years old yet it teeters back and fourth for most played on Xbox live sooooo do you fail? yes

So, how do I fail, halo 2 is a great game online, whats your point?
Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts
It is the most played game on the XBL because it is the most owned game on the original X-Box. When more 360's are sold, that won't be number 1 anymore.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
It is the most played game on the XBL because it is the most owned game on the original X-Box. When more 360's are sold, that won't be number 1 anymore.Nintendo_Man
Gears of War passed Halo 2 as the most played game on XBL some time ago I thought.
cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cakeorrdeath
Member since 2006 • 19079 Posts
Sony didn't win , they just stopped scoring own goals and finally decided to put one in the oppostitions net.
LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LabWarrior1
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

Isn't Oblivion on 360 ? As for the others, they are NOTHING comparing to Mass Effect, Fable 2 and Lost odyssey, or Halo 3 , NG2 etc

EDIT: excluding FF13 of course

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts
Heaveny Sword, LAIR, AC4, Oblivion, DMC4....why?NextGenNow

HS=Unrpoven I'll keep my eye out for it.
Lair=The same
AC4=Not sure about this one we'll see
Oblivion=Year old 360/PC port have fun with that
DMC4=Is that even comfirmed for this year? And if so can I have a link?

Even still do you think those games stand a chance against Halo 3...Forz 2...Bioshock..Mass Effect...Lost Odyssey..Blue Dragaon..Eternal Sonata...Infinite Discovery and all the other 360 exclusive offerings this year?
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagKrazyKenKutarag

How can it be? With your amazing logic old fails? lol!!
LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LabWarrior1
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagLabWarrior1

Isn't Oblivion on 360 ? As for the others, they are NOTHING comparing to Mass Effect, Fable 2 and Lost odyssey, or Halo 3 , NG2 etc

Also Oblivion without Shivering Isles on PS3 will be half the game

NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="LabWarrior1"]

[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagLabWarrior1

Don't worry we'll get a better version without the muddy textures 50 yards infront of us :P
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagNextGenNow

No, I never said old was bad, I just said not including ports because they are on another system aswell, OWNT!
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagKrazyKenKutarag

No, I never said old was bad, I just said not including ports because they are on another system aswell, OWNT!

LOL PS3 one year from now will make the 360 look like the trash it truly is...if your smart I'd sell now and fast. If your lucky someone will pay for your broken flopbox and you can get a PS3. Why? PS3 has and will continue to dominate for well over a decade. Outselling competition by the tens of millions. The games you mentioned will be outdone by games 5 times their size poor child.
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagNextGenNow

LOL PS3 one year from now will make the 360 look like the trash it truly is...if your smart I'd sell now and fast. If your lucky someone will pay for your broken flopbox and you can get a PS3. Why? PS3 has and will continue to dominate for well over a decade. Outselling competition by the tens of millions. The games you mentioned will be outdone by games 5 times their size poor child.

Lol, finally lost your cool, and now your resorting to a frustrated fanboy rant, good job NextGenNow, good job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
[QUOTE="LabWarrior1"][QUOTE="LabWarrior1"]

[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagNextGenNow

Don't worry we'll get a better version without the muddy textures 50 yards infront of us :P

Easy, killer.  Be excited for Home and Little Big Planet, but let's not step out of line here.  The 360 is getting many of the graphical fixes awarded to the PS3 via patch, plus a full-on expansion.  I wouldn't try and retort something like this, especially since the PS3 is getting said game one full year after it was released on the 360.

NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagKrazyKenKutarag

Lol, finally lost your cool, and now your resorting to a frustrated fanboy rant, good job NextGenNow, good job.

Ok....here's the honest technical way of saying it. Halo 2 NEVER could have fit onto a Dreamcast without creativly destroying the game. The same will apply this generation. PS3 has more futureproofing than the Xbox 360 has....that isn't debatable it's a well known fact...just look at built in features between the two. Now...when people seem to think this inferior system has the ability to compete well...it does for now. But the complete lack of both a decent HDD (13 gig free high end model is funny) AND more importantly the lack of a new format results in the failure of the system on so many levels it's going to be sick...PS3 first gen titles look better than 360 SECOND gen. For some reason though it seems that 360 is better than a system still in it's infantile phase....but just stack launches up...
jackassultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jackassultima
Member since 2005 • 1048 Posts
I saw lols so i stopped reading.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="LabWarrior1"][QUOTE="LabWarrior1"]

[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagCubeJL

Easy, killer.  Be excited for Home and Little Big Planet, but let's not step out of line here.  The 360 is getting many of the graphical fixes awarded to the PS3 via patch, plus a full-on expansion.  I wouldn't try and retort something like this, especially since the PS3 is getting said game one full year after it was released on the 360.

Nope. The graphical update the PS3 is getting is thanks exclusivly to it's Cell. No patch can do what the Cell does or the extra gigs spent for loading
godhandiscen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 godhandiscen
Member since 2003 • 3454 Posts

AC4? Oblivion? Multiplat....

ZOE3? Unnanounced....

Resistance? Flop...

Gran Turismo 5? Forza 2, PGR 4

DMC4? Lost Planet, Dead Rising.

Heavenly Sword? Ninja Gaiden 2

God of War 3? Too Human, Crackdown,

FFXIII? FF versus XII? Blue Dragon, Lost Odyseey, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Fable 2.

DMC4? Splinter Cell 5 (not multiplat)

I didnt even have to mention, Gears of War 2 or Halo 3....

PS: Thanks for putting the "?" it helped to just copy and paste.

KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagNextGenNow

Ok....here's the honest technical way of saying it. Halo 2 NEVER could have fit onto a Dreamcast without creativly destroying the game. The same will apply this generation. PS3 has more futureproofing than the Xbox 360 has....that isn't debatable it's a well known fact...just look at built in features between the two. Now...when people seem to think this inferior system has the ability to compete well...it does for now. But the complete lack of both a decent HDD (13 gig free high end model is funny) AND more importantly the lack of a new format results in the failure of the system on so many levels it's going to be sick...PS3 first gen titles look better than 360 SECOND gen.

PS3 first gen games look as good as 360 second gen games because the PS3 came out a year later, if the PS3 came out last year and the 360 this year, everything would look the exact same as it does now.
This is the same as the PS2 and Xbox argument, the PS2 had inferior hardware to the original Xbox, still the PS2 won, having the best hardware isn't always the answer. having good hardware is why the PS3 is failing now.
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 subrosian

[QUOTE="subrosian"]If you're simple enough that a verison of the Sims where you have to pay to get any of the good items entertains you, why not get an old PC and strap a coin jar to the top of it? You can play the Sims, and anytime you want to buy something you have to put a dollar in the jar. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

CubeJL

That's a really shallow view of Home. I'd suggest watching the video in order to understand the difference between what Sony is propsing and The Sims.

I saw the video the moment it was available over at IGN. My immediate response was to point out that it was a recruitment ad for the matrix. "Are you a loser? Jack yourself in"... after a dozen hours of reflection I'm starting to lose my interest in giving Sony that much credit. This is a nickel-and-dime system pure and simple - I frankly feel sorry for the kind of person that wants to buy into this "virtual life."
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagKrazyKenKutarag

Ok....here's the honest technical way of saying it. Halo 2 NEVER could have fit onto a Dreamcast without creativly destroying the game. The same will apply this generation. PS3 has more futureproofing than the Xbox 360 has....that isn't debatable it's a well known fact...just look at built in features between the two. Now...when people seem to think this inferior system has the ability to compete well...it does for now. But the complete lack of both a decent HDD (13 gig free high end model is funny) AND more importantly the lack of a new format results in the failure of the system on so many levels it's going to be sick...PS3 first gen titles look better than 360 SECOND gen.

PS3 first gen games look as good as 360 second gen games because the PS3 came out a year later, if the PS3 came out last year and the 360 this year, everything would look the exact same as it does now.
This is the same as the PS2 and Xbox argument, the PS2 had inferior hardware to the original Xbox, still the PS2 won, having the best hardware isn't always the answer. having good hardware is why the PS3 is failing now.

Dreamcast First gen looked as good as PS2 first gen....plus the difference in Xbox and PS2 games wasn't nearly the same...PS2 games weren't small in gigs than Xbox games.
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagNextGenNow

Dreamcast First gen looked as good as PS2 first gen....plus the difference in Xbox and PS2 games wasn't nearly the same...PS2 games weren't small in gigs than Xbox games.

Condemned (as first gen 360 game) looks as good as resistance, and the disk space is hardley an issue.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 NextGenNow

AC4? Oblivion? Multiplat....Good thing we got the good versions

ZOE3? Unnanounced....Konami announced a new project for PS3 so its either this or better

Resistance? Flop...................yeah...okay......it has more enemies on screen at once than Halo 3 will have and is bigger by 5 gigs

Gran Turismo 5? Forza 2, PGR 4..........both outsold 4:1 and 7:1 check me on that gladly

DMC4? Lost Planet, Dead Rising.........Both suck...plus we get Silent Hill 5 and you don't (again feel free to check me)

Heavenly Sword? Ninja Gaiden 2.............I think I just shattied myself!!! NEVER COMPARE THOSE

God of War 3? Too Human, Crackdown, ......Crackdown stinks and Too Human is in Limbo

FFXIII? FF versus XII? Blue Dragon, Lost Odyseey, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Fable 2.................Blue Dragon booh....Lost Odyssey....booh...Mass Efect and Fable 2 not as good......Bioshock? We get that after spring

DMC4? Splinter Cell 5 (not multiplat)..............ZOMG no....hell no...

I didnt even have to mention, Gears of War 2 or Halo 3....Don't bother Killzone 2 50 GIG and MGS4 might be on 2 Blu-ray 50 gigers

PS: Thanks for putting the "?" it helped to just copy and paste....no thank you!

2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
Awesome.
gsx1100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 gsx1100
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts
The Blue Ray has the bigger disk space because games made on them require more space for the same graphical level as the 360. So essentially they have the same amount of content. Also remember that the GC had half the space of the X-Box and PS2 but the games fit exactly the same, compression does wonders these days.Nintendo_Man
Thats why RE4 came on 3 discs.The wonders of compression.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="Nintendo_Man"]The Blue Ray has the bigger disk space because games made on them require more space for the same graphical level as the 360. So essentially they have the same amount of content. Also remember that the GC had half the space of the X-Box and PS2 but the games fit exactly the same, compression does wonders these days.gsx1100
Thats why RE4 came on 3 discs.The wonders of compression.

That and those rumors were proven false when Bethseda backtracked on a statement they had to use more space for the PS3 version...once they got the knack it they actually liked it...Epic-- same deal..hence "Oh GEars cannot come to PS3" wait.....yeah it can whoops! Unreal 3 engine on PS3 WHOOPS
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 NextGenNow

AC4? Oblivion? Multiplat....Good thing we got the good versions

ZOE3? Unnanounced....Konami announced a new project for PS3 so its either this or better

Resistance? Flop...................yeah...okay......it has more enemies on screen at once than Halo 3 will have and is bigger by 5 gigs

Gran Turismo 5? Forza 2, PGR 4..........both outsold 4:1 and 7:1 check me on that gladly

DMC4? Lost Planet, Dead Rising.........Both suck...plus we get Silent Hill 5 and you don't (again feel free to check me)

Heavenly Sword? Ninja Gaiden 2.............I think I just shattied myself!!! NEVER COMPARE THOSE

God of War 3? Too Human, Crackdown, ......Crackdown stinks and Too Human is in Limbo

FFXIII? FF versus XII? Blue Dragon, Lost Odyseey, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Fable 2.................Blue Dragon booh....Lost Odyssey....booh...Mass Efect and Fable 2 not as good......Bioshock? We get that after spring

DMC4? Splinter Cell 5 (not multiplat)..............ZOMG no....hell no...

I didnt even have to mention, Gears of War 2 or Halo 3....Don't bother Killzone 2 50 GIG and MGS4 might be on 2 Blu-ray 50 gigers

PS: Thanks for putting the "?" it helped to just copy and paste....no thank you!

NextGenNow
  8)
Metrovania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46 Metrovania
Member since 2003 • 2540 Posts
That was possibly thr most obnoxious thing I have ever read.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 NextGenNow
That was possibly thr most obnoxious thing I have ever read.Metrovania
:lol:
savage161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 savage161
Member since 2006 • 2126 Posts

1. AC4? Oblivion? Multiplat....Good thing we got the good versions-

Ac4 is garbage although reviews have suggested its better on the 360 and the 360 version of Oblivion is better.

2. ZOE3? Unnanounced....Konami announced a new project for PS3 so its either this or better-

Its Unnanouced so why even bring it up?, I could name a sevaral games that i would want from the developers with tba games although they will probaly make them but i would of thought Konami would be worried about Mgs4, Pro evo rehash and its other games like Silent Hill, Castlevania-  Actually.I think it will come out soon.

3. Resistance? Flop...................yeah...okay......it has more enemies on screen at once than Halo 3 will have and is bigger by 5 gigs-

What has that got to with anything, Its surrounded by shooters on the 360 which are the same quality or mop the floor with it.

4. Gran Turismo 5? Forza 2, PGR 4..........both outsold 4:1 and 7:1 check me on that gladly-

Last gen the ps2 had an install base of 110 million+ compared to 24 million, If you do the numbers of who owned Forza to how many consoles out their it would of beat the Gt, Anyways it a well know fact that Forza>>>>>>>> Gt although i like the presentation Gt offers and the 700+ cars on offer it just dosent comapre to Forza techcinaly and Forza is above par in every other deparment anyways, This gen the installer base is totally diffrent and it would be hard for the ps3 to push any game for big sales

5. DMC4? Lost Planet, Dead Rising.........Both suck...plus we get Silent Hill 5 and you don't (again feel free to check me)

- Lp and Dr suck because you say so, Hmmmm no, I think FF is utter trash but i know its like by other people and i know its quality but its not my sort of game and no 8.0-8.9 dosent mean they say they suck i belive it means their great, Say it to yourself their GREAttttttttttttt!!!!!!.

6. Heavenly Sword? Ninja Gaiden 2.............I think I just shattied myself!!! NEVER COMPARE THOSE-

I think it can be loosely be compared but i would of though that Ng2/Too Human against Gow3 or Dmc4 would have been the better option as Hs is developed by the people who made Kung fu Kaos and that game was average at best, I would hype Me because Bioware have the pedigree but these guys made Kung fu Kaos although ill have a look at it when it gets released because i have a ps3 as well as and xbox 360.

8. FFXIII? FF versus XII? Blue Dragon, Lost Odyseey, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Fable 2.................Blue Dragon booh....Lost Odyssey....booh...Mass Efect and Fable 2 not as good......Bioshock? We get that after spring

7. God of War 3? Too Human, Crackdown, ......Crackdown stinks and Too Human is in Limbo

Crackdown is a sandbox game and has nothing to do with Gow but i do think its great never the less and i think it was robbed of AA staus.

Too Human are made buy Silicon Knights and from what im led to belive is that they only make quality, Btw didnt you hear the whole story behind Th, They were pressured by Microsoft to show the game which should of never been shown in the state it was in at E3, In recent articles the developers have stated they have taken on board alot of what people have said and that the e3 footage was no way an indication of the final product, Th has been pushed back for a reason and with Ms backing its should be a A-AA at the very list and its Silicon Kights who make quality and witht he extra development time and alot of polish i dont know why it cant be great, It certainly help Graw last year.

9. DMC4? Splinter Cell 5 (not multiplat)..............ZOMG no....hell no...-

Blue Dragon and FF13 can be compared directly because their jrpg although neither have come out in the u.s we cant be shure for certin although Bd has got excellent reviews so far but ultimatley i think FF will be winner due to hype and other stuff, Though its not my cup of tea

Mass Effect imo mops the floor with the whole ps3 line up including FF, Mgs4, Dmc4, Gt5 you name it, BioWare are not over rated and if you go to game rankings and check out the top 10 rpgs you will find a good number of them being Bioware

Bioshock is the spritual succsesor to System Shock 2 which is in gamespot all time best game list, It looks awsome and it doing something diffrent.

Fable 2 will be the game Fable should of been with next gen graphics and next gen gameplay, If you noticed Lionhead have holted all other projects except for Fable 2 i belive, It sounds like its going to be great because Lionhead have some Great Ip which they could be making imo.

Lost Oddessey Looks quality but we havent seen much mut going from the staff at mistwalker it wont be a flop and most likley to be a great game.

Dvd should be fine for this genaration except for games that use alot of movies sences aka FF, Mgs4, Bd, Jrpg.

NextGenNow

Zandeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Zandeus
Member since 2006 • 3124 Posts

LOL.... Resistance is the only one there that you can actually play atm.... and lol for putting Resistance in the list of great games.....

PS. us lemmings have been playin Oblivion for a year now..... you PHAIL!

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 subrosian

[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="axt113"]Now if only they had games worth playing and a lower price tagZandeus

LOL.... Resistance is the only one there that you can actually play atm.... and lol for putting Resistance in the list of great games.....

PS. us lemmings have been playin Oblivion for a year now..... you PHAIL!

Sorry, he fails because the one TRUE system to play Oblivion on is the PC. Is your PS3 rendering Oblivion with completely redone textures, individual book jackets for each book, modified water, fully modeled weather, anatomically correct models, fan made quests, full color maps, improved skin textures, completely remodeled items, improved enemy scaling, improved leveling, and improved item distribution, at 4xAA /16x AF at 2560×1600? It's not? I'm sorry... how last gen. Oh right - and Microsoft wins there too... 'cuz you're not doing that running Linux. For those on a budget, you've got Xbox 360, for those with more money, you've got gaming PCs. The PS3 is sitting there crying, wishing it had gaming PC potential instead of being a POS that can't even handle basic Oblivion mods.