PS3 vs 360 forums

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Blaiyze1
Member since 2007 • 975 Posts

I decided to take a look at the xbox 360 forum recently when i was bored and i noticed that are so many threads on "RRoD" and problems with microphones problems with gamers points (i think thats wat its called) or is it score....hmmm who cares n e how.

If u take a look at the ps3 forum u will c discussions on GAMES not much else i admit to there being some threads on (minor) problems but this is the reason the 360 forum has 1 million+ posts and ps3 has about 900,000+ posts even though noticably enough the 360 came out b4 the ps3. Is it because the ps3 is more interesting...mayb, is it bcause there r more things 2 do....mayb.... simple answer ps3 is better.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Flexmaster_365
Member since 2006 • 1650 Posts
No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol:
Forensic-Klown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Forensic-Klown
Member since 2008 • 884 Posts

Well it isn't surprising, the 360 hardware does stink...getting better, but still flawed. 360 forums are a great way to get ideas, what to do...get tips etc.

Forensic-Klown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Forensic-Klown
Member since 2008 • 884 Posts

No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: Flexmaster_365

calm down. you no thats BS, so why bother...geez.

xgraderx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 xgraderx
Member since 2008 • 2395 Posts
OMFG,are you actually pissed that the 360 forum has more post......fanboy to the most pathetic extreme.
Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: Forensic-Klown

How is it BS its the most true statement made all day, whenever there are polls the PS3 supperters are always the majority even though there are far more Wii and 360 owners. The Cows have nothing to play so they come and post all day.

PS3_N1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PS3_N1
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
If you took out tall of the RRoD threads id say the 360 post count would be no more than 250k
Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Blaiyze1
o so very true...
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
[QUOTE="Forensic-Klown"]

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: Flexmaster_365

How is it BS its the most true statement made all day, whenever there are polls the PS3 supperters are always the majority even though there are far more Wii and 360 owners. The Cows have nothing to play so they come and post all day.

360 owners have been and will continue to be the majority in system wars, north american forum = mainly north american participants = north american dominate console users form the majority.

xgraderx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xgraderx
[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Forensic-Klown"]

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: Andrew_Xavier

360 owners have been and will continue to be the majority in system wars, north american forum = mainly north american participants = north american dominate console users form the majority.

It doesnt mean they are in here in overwelming numbers.
Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Blaiyze1
Then all that would b left in that 250k wud b sum stuff about halo 3 and the rest on multi platform games.... o yea and gamerscore ( i got it right this time) right now i looked and a guys put up "my gamerscore has gone to 0!!!!" who gives!
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 big_boss4life
Member since 2006 • 2633 Posts

No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: Flexmaster_365

Or maybe because we have something to actually talk about like i dont know.... THE AWESOME GAMES THAT ARE COMING THIS YEAR FOR THE PS3?

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Andrew_Xavier
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Forensic-Klown"]

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: xgraderx

It doesnt mean they are in here in overwelming numbers.

I've always found far more x360 users than ps3, wii seems to have the least, just post by post, a thread with the original topic praising the ps3 will end up with more posts than one praising the x360, since every post after the first are people screaming at the original poster, it's the fanatics of the system not praised by the TC who make up the bulk... as per the last poll, I found it odd that the numbers showed ps3 majority, while the actual posts indicated clear x360 majority in the thread...maybe because people will intentionally multiple click the option that isn't their system ? :D

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: Andrew_Xavier

Yeah thats why every thread that chooses you to pick your favorite system always has a majority of Cows in the poll.

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Andrew_Xavier

Yeah thats why every thread that chooses you to pick your favorite system always has a majority of Cows in the poll.

Flexmaster_365

Yeah, again, just like the last one, the majority of posts indicated x360 majority, poll results are inaccurate at best, as people will click the opposite system, with multiple accounts sometimes.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Flexmaster_365
[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Andrew_Xavier

Yeah, again, just like the last one, the majority of posts indicated x360 majority, poll results are inaccurate at best, as people will click the opposite system, with multiple accounts sometimes.

Your in denial if you dont see that Cows easily make up the majority in SW today.

Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Blaiyze1
SOrry 2 drag off topic but i was reading this article

http://www.tech2.com/india/topstuff/xbox360-games/dealing-with-the-stressbox360/33131/0

from a thread recently put up and i got 2 the paragraph after the picture of the rrod and i thought 2 myself does microsoft include the replacments they giv 2 ppl in the amount of 360's they sell coz i read somewhere more than 30% of 360's get the rrod which means for 10 million consoles that means another 3 million replacments which would increase it 2 13 million and that would b the numbers they're givin us???? i jst had 2 rite that down because of all this stuff about how 360 has outsold ps3's no matter the launch date difference and stuff...

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Andrew_Xavier
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Flexmaster_365

Your in denial if you dont see that Cows easily make up the majority in SW today.

Well, I'm certainly not in de nile, I'd be soaking wet, but, like you, you are an x360 fanatic yes? If only "cows" or "elves" or "magical highlander sheep with super powers that eat people" posted, there'd be no discussion, since it may be "debatable" which group has the most members, go with the not so debatable fact that both groups have tons of members, who post, therefore, both groups have free time yes? Yes.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Flexmaster_365
SOrry 2 drag off topic but i was reading this article

http://www.tech2.com/india/topstuff/xbox360-games/dealing-with-the-stressbox360/33131/0

from a thread recently put up and i got 2 the paragraph after the picture of the rrod and i thought 2 myself does microsoft include the replacments they giv 2 ppl in the amount of 360's they sell coz i read somewhere more than 30% of 360's get the rrod which means for 10 million consoles that means another 3 million replacments which would increase it 2 13 million and that would b the numbers they're givin us???? i jst had 2 rite that down because of all this stuff about how 360 has outsold ps3's no matter the launch date difference and stuff...

Blaiyze1

I got 98 people on my frinds list on Xbox Live and only 2 have had PROD's.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Flexmaster_365
[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Andrew_Xavier

Well, I'm certainly not in de nile, I'd be soaking wet, but, like you, you are an x360 fanatic yes? If only "cows" or "elves" or "magical highlander sheep with super powers that eat people" posted, there'd be no discussion, since it may be "debatable" which group has the most members, go with the not so debatable fact that both groups have tons of members, who post, therefore, both groups have free time yes? Yes.

Yes that would be true if the majority was slight but these days its incredibly noticable. Theres as many Cows as Lemmings and Sheep Combined almost, just look at the MGS and GT threads they go on and on for pages.

skektek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 skektek
Member since 2004 • 6530 Posts
[QUOTE="Forensic-Klown"]

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: Flexmaster_365

So according to your, ummm, 'logic", there should be more posts in the PS3 forum than the Xbox 360 forum.
Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Blaiyze1
Well i guess the ppl on ur friends list r the lucky 1's
Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Blaiyze1
NO the reason why there are more posts in the 360 forum is bcause there are so many problems with the 360!!
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Andrew_Xavier

Yes that would be true if the majority was slight but these days its incredibly noticable. Theres as many Cows as Lemmings and Sheep Combined almost, just look at the MGS and GT threads they go on and on for pages.

Flexmaster_365

Well, I'm nothing, I own multiple platforms, but, I've done this before last time,
Page 1 System Wars:
Xbox 360 Related (Positive) Threads: 5
Ps3 Related (Positive) Threads: 1, 1 *sorta*

Official MGS4 Thread: 9 pages
Official GeOW 2 Thread: 19 pages

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: skektek

So according to your, ummm, 'logic", there should be more posts in the PS3 forum than the Xbox 360 forum.

There will be soon even though the 360 came out a year before.

Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts

So now the PS3 is better because its forum at Gamespot has 900 000 posts?

:lol:

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Flexmaster_365
[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Andrew_Xavier

Well, I'm nothing, I own multiple platforms, but, I've done this before last time,
Page 1 System Wars:

Lemmings post more threads from time to time but if you check the GS and GT threads go on for far many more pages.

Hell they even have a MGS sticky...

Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Blaiyze1
NO its better because its a forum with far`less problems!.
Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Flexmaster_365

NO its better because its a forum with far`less problems!.Blaiyze1

Well yeah Cows get miled they dont admit that Sony ever makes a mistake even when they are saying the dumbest things like 4D and lying to their consumers...

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Andrew_Xavier
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Flexmaster_365

Page 1 System Wars:

Lemmings post more threads from time to time but if you check the GS and GT threads go on for far many more pages.

And last week it was a Gears Of War 2 sticky :D Sticky changes every week, but okay, here you go:

Official *sticked* MGS4 Thead - 9 pages
Official *previous sticky* Gears Of War 2 Thread - 20 pages

Total topics featuring GT5: 5 pages worth
Total topics featuring GeOW2: 47 pages worth

Total topics featuring MGS4: 34 pages worth
Total topics featuring Fable 2: 38 pages worth

Official Fable 2 Thread: 39 pages !!
Official Uncharted Thread: 7 pages

I don't get why you aren't happy that the fans of your prefered system are the majority? Wouldn't you want that?

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Flexmaster_365
[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Andrew_Xavier

Page 1 System Wars:

And last week it was a Gears Of War 2 sticky :D Sticky changes every week, but okay, here you go:

I don't get why you aren't happy that the fans of your prefered system are the majority? Wouldn't you want that?

Yeah but how many unique posters were in those threads, you didnt count that did you...

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Andrew_Xavier
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Flexmaster_365

Page 1 System Wars:

Yeah but how many unique posters were in those threads, you didnt count that did you...

Course not, but, the numbers themselves have a pattern don't you think? Again, why are you mad that your console of fanaticism attracts the most people like yourself? It's a good thing isn't it?

Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Blaiyze1
Hahaha true
Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Flexmaster_365

Course not, but, the numbers themselves have a pattern don't you think? Again, why are you mad that your console of fanaticism attracts the most people like yourself? It's a good thing isn't it?

Andrew_Xavier

Its obvious, just look at the polls, there was one not too long ago that asked what do you like best 360, Wii or PS3 and there was as many PS3 votes as 360+Wii and its good to have suportersbut playing the games is the priority.

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Andrew_Xavier
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]

Flexmaster_365

Its obvious, just look at the polls, there was one not too long ago that asked what do you like best 360, Wii or PS3 and there was as many PS3 votes as 360+Wii and its good to have suportersbut playing the games is the priority.

Gotta tell you, with those polls, as they always have been, the winner (sony, m$, nintendo), look to whichever group is the opposite, as people will click the other option, in other to inflate the other's numbers...which is odd, more people posting and defending a console directly equals more people have true enjoyment of said console. So, say there are more sony fans, that means in this cross-section, people simply prefer the ps3, and therefore it's the top system here, I would think you'd be happy that the unarguable numbers point to your system being the most loved?

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
[QUOTE="Forensic-Klown"]

Wait..why are you here if you have games to play? It's not like the PS3 has no games you know :|

xgraderx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xgraderx
I cant believe there are people still in here.
legol1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 legol1
Member since 2005 • 1998 Posts
if you want a ps3 forum with alot of thread about technical problem go to the official playstation3 general discussion forum its seem the ps3 have some issue too .
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Andrew_Xavier
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]

Flexmaster_365

Example, here's a poll from Feb 08:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25367032

Using your logic, the x360 is so dominant that the ps3/wii are barely existant on the forum

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#40 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts

I decided to take a look at the xbox 360 forum recently when i was bored and i noticed that are so many threads on "RRoD" and problems with microphones problems with gamers points (i think thats wat its called) or is it score....hmmm who cares n e how.

If u take a look at the ps3 forum u will c discussions on GAMES not much else i admit to there being some threads on (minor) problems but this is the reason the 360 forum has 1 million+ posts and ps3 has about 900,000+ posts even though noticably enough the 360 came out b4 the ps3. Is it because the ps3 is more interesting...mayb, is it bcause there r more things 2 do....mayb.... simple answer ps3 is better.

Blaiyze1
the fact that u went to look at the 360 board shows that you have nothing else to do lmao
Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Flexmaster_365
[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]

Andrew_Xavier

Gotta tell you, with those polls, as they always have been, the winner (sony, m$, nintendo), look to whichever group is the opposite, as people will click the other option, in other to inflate the other's numbers...which is odd, more people posting and defending a console directly equals more people have true enjoyment of said console. So, say there are more sony fans, that means in this cross-section, people simply prefer the ps3, and therefore it's the top system here, I would think you'd be happy that the unarguable numbers point to your system being the most loved?

I could care less what other think, honestly I wish there was no one in here as its pointless the reviews speak for themselves. Also the polls prove nothing than actually showing us which system has the most fanboys and its obvious that Cows are grazing the fields now. Its funny that Cows are the most flucuating group, sometimes they have the vast majority and sometimes you cant find a Cow for days (E3 06).

TMontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 TMontana1004
Member since 2007 • 4537 Posts

Now that's sig worthy :lol:

girlpowerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 girlpowerz
Member since 2008 • 492 Posts
[QUOTE="Forensic-Klown"]

Well, that's odd. I could have sworn I was mostly playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma and exploring PSN on my PS3. Cute, but no cigar.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Flexmaster_365
[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]

Andrew_Xavier

Using your logic, the x360 is so dominant that the ps3/wii are barely existant on the forum

That was a small poll, only 100 people responded and the thread was 2 pages and it was 2 months ago, there was one just a couple of days ago.

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Andrew_Xavier
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]

Flexmaster_365

That was a small poll, only 100 people responded and the thread was 2 pages and it was 2 months ago, there was one just a couple of days ago.

What's the link to it?

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: girlpowerz

Well, that's odd. I could have sworn I was mostly playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma and exploring PSN on my PS3. Cute, but no cigar.

Funny that instead of doing that you are posting this right now...

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
[QUOTE="girlpowerz"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="Forensic-Klown"]

Funny that instead of doing that you are posting this right now...

Shouldn't you be having piles and piles and piles of games you could play on your 360?

girlpowerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 girlpowerz
Member since 2008 • 492 Posts
And you're posting instead of playing your 'awesome' games right now as well. Hypocritical much?
Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Flexmaster_365

Shouldn't you be having piles and piles and piles of games you could play on your 360?

thrones

I cant my brother borrowed it for a week, thats why Im on so much.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]No its because COws have nothing to play so they are on the forums posting all day... :lol: girlpowerz

Yeah, it's sad how Lems STILL keep going with the "no games" nonsense. It's becoming very bland.