PS3 isn't all that bad.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xoolio1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xoolio1337
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I mean really, the Playstation 3 looks like it'll have a good lineup in the coming months.

Games like Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm... these games aren't going to hurt sales.

I mean the 360 does have Halo 3 and I bought one just for that reason, the 360 isn't necessarilly better.
We all know what 360's killer app is: Gears of War. This game is REALLY good, I love playing it.

However, the PS3 can easily match that game in terms of quality and fun. If it can handle 360 ports with really good graphics from launch time, then in a few years it can only get better.

Who agrees?
colmusterd28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 colmusterd28
Member since 2006 • 2854 Posts
didnt' Warhawk get cancelled?
SkateGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 SkateGame
Member since 2005 • 893 Posts
It's not bad... But it isn't rather good either... Warhawk has gotten very mediocre previews, That dragon game (don't remember the name) doesn't seem too fun, and MGS4 looks great, but if it's like other MGS games, it won't last past 15 hours of gameplay. I really don't see any games that make me wanna pick it up yet... But hey, I don't think Sony's done yet... Not at all!
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
didnt' Warhawk get cancelled?colmusterd28
what? it's plan on giving a release date soon.
Avatar image for GermanShepard06
GermanShepard06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GermanShepard06
Member since 2006 • 3285 Posts

didnt' Warhawk get cancelled?colmusterd28

according to lemmings it did... but ill be playing it on my ps3 soon.

MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

However, the PS3 can easily match that game in terms of quality and fun. Xoolio1337

You wish fakeboy.

ZeLeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZeLeam
Member since 2006 • 726 Posts

[QUOTE="colmusterd28"]didnt' Warhawk get cancelled?GermanShepard06

according to lemmings it did... but ill be playing it on my ps3 soon.

There was rumors cause the devs had some internal problems (a guy got fired etc), but yeah it's still coming.
Rockclmbr6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Rockclmbr6
Member since 2004 • 3232 Posts
I mean really, the Playstation 3 looks like it'll have a good lineup in the coming months.

Games like Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm... these games aren't going to hurt sales.

I mean the 360 does have Halo 3 and I bought one just for that reason, the 360 isn't necessarilly better.
We all know what 360's killer app is: Gears of War. This game is REALLY good, I love playing it.

However, the PS3 can easily match that game in terms of quality and fun. If it can handle 360 ports with really good graphics from launch time, then in a few years it can only get better.

Who agrees?
Xoolio1337

I agree that the PS3 really isn't that bad at all, but it just doesn't have the games that I'm looking for.  MGS4, Heavenly Sword and Resistance probably interest me the most, but other than that all the games I want are on 360 and Wii.  Until there are a few more good games on PS3 I'm sticking with my good ol' Wii60 combo.

Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Strakha
Member since 2003 • 1824 Posts
The PS3 is bad. When it gets these games we have been waiting months for and if they don't flop it will no longer be bad.