PS3 is losing in everything.....

• 198 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
You forgot Milk Nothing milks more the consumer as the 360 Useless accesories Nothing works as bad as Kinect Lack of future The Ps3 can't compete with the 360 in lack of incoming exclusives Failure rate Self-explanatory
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="crimsonsabre"]

exactly. this thread is all about ps3 vs xbox 360. then all of a sudden someone comes along an says 'this is not console wars' just because you mentioned that the best looking CONSOLE game is on ps3. CaseyWegner is known to be very anti-ps3 on system wars, so i'm not surprised.

crimsonsabre

then how does my aversion to the term console exclusive fit into your assumption? :|

thats not an assumption my friend.

i have never used the term console exclusive and i dislike it intensely.

but it doesn't hurt to say that a certain game is best looking on consoles or a handheld.

then what does your "anti-ps3" comment doing there? i'm not, btw.

KaoSXFACTOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 KaoSXFACTOR
Member since 2009 • 1059 Posts

[QUOTE="KaoSXFACTOR"]

[QUOTE="Regent192"]How about this?

SPYDER0416

So PS3 has more quality games, and than you say who cares about scores? So what are you using to determine quality? Your opinion? Cause if that's the case then guess what. I can have one as well, and so can others.

When proven wrong the opinion card is fantastic, it makes someone seem smarter even if you aren't!

Proven wrong about what? The fact that he said PS3 has more quality games, when the reviews say otherwise, and can be backed up with links that just get ignored?

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="crimsonsabre"]

exactly. this thread is all about ps3 vs xbox 360. then all of a sudden someone comes along an says 'this is not console wars' just because you mentioned that the best looking CONSOLE game is on ps3. CaseyWegner is known to be very anti-ps3 on system wars, so i'm not surprised.

OneLazyAsian

then how does my aversion to the term console exclusive fit into your assumption? :|

Let's just cut to the chase Casey. Have I managed to convince you that TC was implying it was an Xbox360 vs PS3 thread with my limited knowledge of logic? If I did not, then I will just have to retract my statement and come up with a different approach to this particular thread.

did you not notice the part where he mentioned he wasn't counting 360/pc games as exclusive?

crimsonsabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 crimsonsabre
Member since 2006 • 746 Posts

[QUOTE="crimsonsabre"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

but it doesn't hurt to say that a certain game is best looking on consoles or a handheld.

c'mon half of system wars knows that you're bias against the ps3.
have you checked out the awards thread?

maybe bias is the word i should've used.

anyway, good day to you.

OneLazyAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 OneLazyAsian
Member since 2009 • 1715 Posts

[QUOTE="OneLazyAsian"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

Let's just cut to the chase Casey. Have I managed to convince you that TC was implying it was an Xbox360 vs PS3 thread with my limited knowledge of logic? If I did not, then I will just have to retract my statement and come up with a different approach to this particular thread.

did you not notice the part where he mentioned he wasn't counting 360/pc games as exclusive?

Yes, I noticed that part. Is there some significance there that i am overlooking?

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

[QUOTE="nervmeister"]

[QUOTE="KaoSXFACTOR"]

And THIS is what happens...

KaoSXFACTOR

Certainly so since MS now cares mostly about pleasing the casuals with inane party and mini-games. Hell, even Wii is now outclassing it in quality titles.

Those are the LAUNCH games for Kinect, and Move had the same shovelware for its Launch, and their games were abysmal.

And yet Gears 3 is the only 360 exclusive for 2011 that most gamers actually give a **** about. The rest is hypothetical hardcore titles made up by ProjectNatalFan. Meanwhile, PS3 has Yakuza 4, Infamous 2, LBP2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, The Last Guardian, KZ3 (w/ Move support) and Socom 4 (w/ Move Support), And yet you still struggle to defend this abomination the 360 is rapidly becoming. Guess you need to justify all that money you paid for it plus its gaming-mandatory accessories.
randomguy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#108 randomguy15
Member since 2008 • 1981 Posts

I thought it has been proven that the 360 has more quality games than the ps3 according to spread sheets? The 360 has more AAA, AA, and A titles correct? And yes it is well known that almost every multiplat on the 360is somewhat better than the PS3. And yes overall even counting the entire worlds salesthe 360 is selling more than the PS3. Everything else you said that the 360 is better about is unknown to me as I never used PSN and we don't know that kinect will be better than move.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
c'mon half of system wars knows that you're biased against the ps3.crimsonsabre
I'm part of that half, then again I'm biased against the 360 but I don't have power :( This is a fanboy thread by the way and should be locked if they want to keep consistency with all those locked anti-Reach threads that are locked constantly.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="OneLazyAsian"]

OneLazyAsian

Yes, I noticed that part. Is there some significance there that i am overlooking?

if this was just some 360 vs ps3 thread then he could have included those games. is this really that big of a deal?

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="crimsonsabre"]

crimsonsabre

c'mon half of system wars knows that you're biased against the ps3.

anyway, good day to you.

is there some kind of inconsistency or double standards that i employ that make me biased against the ps3?

OneLazyAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 OneLazyAsian

[QUOTE="OneLazyAsian"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

if this was just some 360 vs ps3 thread then he could have included those games. is this really that big of a deal?

Aside from that part, the rest of post is mainly Xbox360 vs PS3. And I should point out to you that I wasn't the one to point out that inconsistency, but since you asked, yes it is a deal as that was the basic premise of my argument. But since you say that it doesn't count, I guess I'll have to use my fallback argument.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="OneLazyAsian"]

OneLazyAsian

Aside from that part, the rest of post is mainly Xbox360 vs PS3. And I should point out to you that I wasn't the one to point out that inconsistency, but since you asked, yes it is a deal as that was the basic premise of my argument. But since you say that it doesn't count, I guess I'll have to use my fallback argument.

something needs only be beaten by one thing in order to not be winning in that category.

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 bigboss5ak
Member since 2007 • 2962 Posts
Op stated facts from my understanding, i agree with the post....im a realist
crimsonsabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 crimsonsabre

[QUOTE="crimsonsabre"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

anyway, good day to you.

is there some kind of inconsistency or double standards that i employ that make me biased against the ps3?

you have too many posts for me to go over.

kuraimen, the user from a few posts above thinks you're bias. and there was a massive thread against you (about 7 pages long) but it got locked and... hidden.

as a well known mod, i think it tarnishes your image because you seem to be.... bias against something.

and yeah, i apologize for two of my attacking posts earlier. i usually attack hardcore fanboys, but you're no fanboy.

XboximusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 XboximusPrime
Member since 2009 • 5405 Posts

Op stated facts from my understanding, i agree with the post....im a realistbigboss5ak

Yeah, I guess some it was fact accept for the Kinect part. How could he possibly KNOW how itll do when its not even out. hes assuming. However teh softwrae parts are purely opinon. IMO, Post fails.

KaoSXFACTOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 KaoSXFACTOR

[QUOTE="KaoSXFACTOR"]

[QUOTE="nervmeister"]Certainly so since MS now cares mostly about pleasing the casuals with inane party and mini-games. Hell, even Wii is now outclassing it in quality titles.

nervmeister

Those are the LAUNCH games for Kinect, and Move had the same shovelware for its Launch, and their games were abysmal.

And yet Gears 3 is the only 360 exclusive for 2011 that most gamers actually give a **** about. The rest is hypothetical hardcore titles made up by ProjectNatalFan. Meanwhile, PS3 has Yakuza 4, Infamous 2, LBP2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, The Last Guardian, KZ3 (w/ Move support) and Socom 4 (w/ Move Support), And yet you still struggle to defend this abomination the 360 is rapidly becoming. Guess you need to justify all that money you paid for it plus its gaming-mandatory accessories.

Sigh. So tired of hearing the same list of PS3 games that get praised till kingdom come, and do no justice for the PS3 once its released. The 360 still has more exclusives than the PS3. I think I'll be like you and just call that list you provided shovelware.

OneLazyAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 OneLazyAsian

[QUOTE="OneLazyAsian"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

something needs only be beaten by one thing in order to not be winning in that category.

Well great...you just went and jumped at my argument before I did. Thanks a lot...

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="crimsonsabre"]

anyway, good day to you.

crimsonsabre

kuraimen, the user from a few posts above thinks you're bias. and there was a massive thread against you (about 7 pages long) but it got locked and... hidden.

as a well known mod, i think it tarnishes your image because you seem to be.... bias against something.

and yeah, i apologize for two of my attacking posts earlier. i usually attack hardcore fanboys, but you're no fanboy.

if you have enough material to form that sort of opinion surely you must be able to offer at least a shred of evidence.

Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

[QUOTE="nervmeister"][QUOTE="KaoSXFACTOR"]

KaoSXFACTOR

Sigh. So tired of hearing the same list of PS3 games that get praised till kingdom come, and do no justice for the PS3 once its released. The 360 still has more exclusives than the PS3. I think I'll be like you and just call that list you provided shovelware.

Well the PS3 will never catch up in total exclusives unless the 360 takes a year off. By the end of next year, in terms of games worth playing, the systems will continue to be dead even like it was throughout this year.

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts

c'mon half of system wars knows that you're bias against the ps3.

crimsonsabre

Never accuse anyone, including a moderator like Casey of being biased. It is considered trolling, and it is quite foolish of you to claim that Casey is "biased" when he is actively posting on this thread at this moment. He could have moderated you for that. One last thing: attack the argument, not the man who makes the argument.

oldkingallant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 oldkingallant
Member since 2010 • 4958 Posts

Lets compare shall we....

Exclusives

The 360 has more (YES MORE NOT INCLUDING 360/PC multiplats.) And the Wii has more exclusives than either and by far the most AAE+ games... and the PS3 has more AAE and AAAE.

Multiplats

95% of multiplats look and play better on the 360. Plus the 360 shares great games with the PC. 95% can we get a statistic here that proves this? The majority of the time yes but it's usually not even significant.

Games

360 has more games than PS3. You just said this... if a console has more exclusives and share most multiplats it has more games.

Scores

360 has more higher rated games. No it doesn't it's pretty even, and by saying this you seem to be implying that by saying "360 has more games than PS3" sheer numbers win regardless of quality. In that case the Wii wrecks everything else...

Live is better than PSN (Could careless if you have to pay for online. Which seems to be the only defense for that last 5 years. The point is that it's better) Well many people do care about how much it costs this is just an opinion of yours. I highly doubt you've even tried PSN, if you had you'd know it's not as big a disparity as some would have you believe, Live is clearly better but not by that much.

Sales

360 is outselling PS3.

The PS3 was outselling the 360 worldwide for quite a while... also no mention of how the Wii is crushing both of them in this area?

Motion Controls

Kinect is vastly superior than Move, and next week will prove this. So the 360's ripoff of the Wii is better than the PS3's ripoff the Wii? Wow that's a great advantage there. Not to mention: no just no. It's inaccurate, has horrible lag, only works under certain conditions, is overpriced, and is completely useless in the gaming medium as it is right now.

KaoSXFACTOR

By your logic the Wii is pretty much winning :?.

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#125 bigboss5ak
Member since 2007 • 2962 Posts

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]Op stated facts from my understanding, i agree with the post....im a realistXboximusPrime

Yeah, I guess some it was fact accept for the Kinect part. How could he possibly KNOW how itll do when its not even out. hes assuming. However teh softwrae parts are purely opinon. IMO, Post fails.

I guess we will see when the reviews come. But when it comes to innovation and uniqueness kinect definitely has the upper hand. Which makes it more appealing to your average consumer
KaoSXFACTOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 KaoSXFACTOR

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="crimsonsabre"]

anyway, good day to you.

crimsonsabre

First off he's not biased. This term is used FAR to long by PS3 fanboys, because anything that doesn't support the PS3 gets labled as BIASED.

I'm not getting into that discussion.....

XboximusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 XboximusPrime
Member since 2009 • 5405 Posts

[QUOTE="XboximusPrime"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]Op stated facts from my understanding, i agree with the post....im a realistbigboss5ak

I guess we will see when the reviews come. But when it comes to innovation and uniqueness kinect definitely has the upper hand. Which makes it more appealing to your average consumer

Innovative and uniqueness dosent always translate to somthing that works though.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 nervmeister

So tired of hearing the same list of PS3 games that get praised till kingdom come, and do no justice for the PS3 once its released.KaoSXFACTOR
Ironic statement since Peter Molyneux doesn't develop for Sony.

The 360 still has more exclusives than the PS3. I think I'll be like you and just call that list you provided shovelware.

I had no idea there was such thing as AA-AAA shovelware. Keep trying, TC. :roll:

crimsonsabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 crimsonsabre

[QUOTE="crimsonsabre"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

if you have enough material to form that sort of opinion surely you must be able to offer at least a shred of evidence.

i already gave you that evidence in one of the posts you deleted. go read it again.

KaoSXFACTOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 KaoSXFACTOR

The 360 still has more exclusives than the PS3. I think I'll be like you and just call that list you provided shovelware. I had no idea there was such thing as AA-AAA shovelware. Keep trying, TC. :roll:

nervmeister

Glad you can see into the future of 2011 and determine that those games on that list will all be either AA or AAA games....

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 nervmeister

[QUOTE="nervmeister"]

The 360 still has more exclusives than the PS3. I think I'll be like you and just call that list you provided shovelware. I had no idea there was such thing as AA-AAA shovelware. Keep trying, TC. :roll:

KaoSXFACTOR

Glad you can see into the future of 2011 and determine that those games on that list will all be either AA or AAA games....

So you think Gears 3 will score less than AAAE here?
oldkingallant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 oldkingallant
Member since 2010 • 4958 Posts
[QUOTE="XboximusPrime"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]Op stated facts from my understanding, i agree with the post....im a realistbigboss5ak

It'll sell more but it'll be a piece of crap in terms of actual gaming application. It's neat tech but it needs to be refined for gaming and there needs to be some sort of control method that uses your body, maybe it's time to research the whole "controlling games by thinking" idea that's been around. In the meantime use Kinect for computers and stuff.
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 nervmeister

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="XboximusPrime"]

oldkingallant

It'll sell more but it'll be a piece of crap in terms of actual gaming application. It's neat tech but it needs to be refined for gaming and there needs to be some sort of control method that uses your body, maybe it's time to research the whole "controlling games by thinking" idea that's been around. In the meantime use Kinect for computers and stuff.

I don't know, man. One's own thoughts have the tendency to run wild at times.

omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts

[QUOTE="Kan0nF0dder"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

exclusives?

CaseyWegner

Games like Civ 5 and Football Manager take up a hell of a lot of time. I can find time for the real quality exclusives like MGS4, Uncharted 2 and Demon Souls. Gears 1 is on the PC and I played enough Halo CE to know that it's alright but neither are all that...what does that leave? Stuff like Fable and PDZ? Naw....

my point was that the 360 has more high scoring exclusives than the ps3 so the pc comment is a little odd.

I find it strange that you are agrueing with those who are using the TC's style in responding to him, and yet you dun comment on TC's post ....... I guess it's true what is being said about you. [spoiler] you are the best mod around :D [/spoiler]

hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 hexashadow13
Member since 2010 • 5157 Posts
I love how they're so many PS3 vs 360 threads. All by somewhat frantic lemmings. The PS3 has begun crushing the 360 and the 360s days are numbered. I'd be sad too if the 360 was my console of choice too. :P
Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts
Well, this next year while you're enjoying Kinect and multiplats, I'll be enjoying exclusives and multiplats.
UltimateRAGEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#141 UltimateRAGEX
Member since 2007 • 1373 Posts
All those points scream fanboy! and there's no reasoning in them. I'm glad I own both consoles :)
KaoSXFACTOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 KaoSXFACTOR

I love how they're so many PS3 vs 360 threads. All by somewhat frantic lemmings. The PS3 has begun crushing the 360 and the 360s days are numbered. I'd be sad too if the 360 was my console of choice too. :Phexashadow13

Crushing the 360 in terms of what? Games? Exclusives? Scores? Sales? It's not crushing the 360 by any means, if it's losing in those categories.

RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 RoOodriGowW
Member since 2008 • 3309 Posts

Let's get to the only points that really matter:

More exclusives : since you seem to like percentage , 95% of those are a pile of hot steaming **** and severely lack originality.

Better rated : HMMM K , 3 halo , 2 forza ,2 project gotham , c'mon we don't play numbers we play games , give me more variety , originality and I'll give that.

Parts that don't matter:

Better looking multiplats : I can counter with better looking exclusives but I'll just stick to the fact that this superiority of yours is barely noticeable , I have both consoles , and anyone that have both two and is not a fanboy will agree with me.

Live better than PSN: Excuse me ,online for me is playing online both can do that , we use the price argument you use the cross chat.Tie here.

Sales :

Kinect better than move : Yeah cause they didn't fake at their shows and that piece of crap never showed to be irresponsive.Oh I know you can go pew pew and play the forza game which the whole objective consists of dodging cars.

martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

every 360 fanboy post i read is ALL OPINIONS. no facts whatsoever.

hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 hexashadow13

[QUOTE="hexashadow13"]I love how they're so many PS3 vs 360 threads. All by somewhat frantic lemmings. The PS3 has begun crushing the 360 and the 360s days are numbered. I'd be sad too if the 360 was my console of choice too. :PKaoSXFACTOR

Crushing the 360 in terms of what? Games? Exclusives? Scores? Sales? It's not crushing the 360 by any means, if it's losing in those categories.

Every single one ;)
KaoSXFACTOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 KaoSXFACTOR

martinX3X

Amazing how I always see it the other way around....

198d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 198d
Member since 2004 • 265 Posts

not exactly....gs has awarded goty the last two years to ps3 EXCLUSIVE titles

2008 - MGS4: Guns of the Patriots

2009 - Demons Souls

...the year before that SMG won it. really if you think about it xbox needs to steps their game up

hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 hexashadow13

[QUOTE="martinX3X"]

KaoSXFACTOR

Amazing how I always see it the other way around....

Thats because you like everyone else is biased. ;)

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#149 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

incoming 10 page thread.

everything is subjective, the PS3 and 360 are equally as good imo.

Dead-Memories

Can you lend me your crystal ball? I want to know when GT5 is coming out. :shock:

VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts
That's a really cool opinion. Why not just blog it?Sollet
what's the point of system wars if everyone shoukd ":blog" their opinions. don't post unless you have a comeback. seriously.