PS3 has officially failed, thank god.

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

taker42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 taker42
Member since 2007 • 1614 Posts
[QUOTE="taker42"]I can't say I support this thread, but look cows, Europe consists of more than just UK, ok? And so far, it's only UK that is buying PS3. The rest of the continent, well, pretty quiet is all I will say.dubvisions
How crazy was Poland, let's say, when compared to the UK when the 360 was launched? I would assume most European countries don;t have the wealth that the UK does and wouldn't be out in droves spending money. That's just an assumption.

And I assume Sony is smart enough to launch in countries where they are sure the average person can afford their products, no?
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#102 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

[QUOTE="BenTheJamin"]wow stop writing retarded disses, and convince me its not. slothboyadvance

Provide us with a link that states the PS3 has "officially failed."

Prove yourself before you ask for proof.

Can you link TIME magazine?
gokuu121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 gokuu121
Member since 2006 • 60 Posts
As much as I think that the PS3 is an overhyped console with worse graphic capability than the 360, I cant write the PS3 off yet. Its just too early at the moment and the PS3 sold pretty well in UK and AUS. I am a proud 360 and MS fan. But im not blind to the fact that Sony has the best market presence and brand in console gaming. It will take a hell of a lot of effort for MS to reach parity with Sony, but having said that I think the 360 will. We already have 10 million consoles under our belt and 6 million Xbox Live members. Plus with PS3 exclusives falling to the 360 every week, it wont be long before square enix announces FinalFantasy XIII on the 360 and who knows maybe even Konamis MGS4 will come out as well.But Sonys arrogance should be curtailed as the 360 is far more powerful than they ever realised.In fact the 360 is a more powerful gaming console.Check the facts about bandwidth and FPU performance. The PS3 is a more powerful machine at folding@home tho!
amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#105 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts

Sales are down. Games are moving away from Playstation exclusive. The release in Europe was a disaster, empty queues, and signs hanging next to the stands saying Xbox 360 loves you. Yep sry Sony you lose
BenTheJamin

yeah, 360 sales are slowing down now

pretty sad huh?

Realtop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Realtop
Member since 2006 • 397 Posts

As much as I think that the PS3 is an overhyped console with worse graphic capability than the 360, I cant write the PS3 off yet. Its just too early at the moment and the PS3 sold pretty well in UK and AUS. I am a proud 360 and MS fan. But im not blind to the fact that Sony has the best market presence and brand in console gaming. It will take a hell of a lot of effort for MS to reach parity with Sony, but having said that I think the 360 will. We already have 10 million consoles under our belt and 6 million Xbox Live members. Plus with PS3 exclusives falling to the 360 every week, it wont be long before square enix announces FinalFantasy XIII on the 360 and who knows maybe even Konamis MGS4 will come out as well.But Sonys arrogance should be curtailed as the 360 is far more powerful than they ever realised.In fact the 360 is a more powerful gaming console.Check the facts about bandwidth and FPU performance. The PS3 is a more powerful machine at folding@home tho!gokuu121

Dude you made my balls itchy. Yes that stays a mystery between me and a brainless fanboy (apperantly you). 

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

Lol, PS3 is doing well and you hating ::word removed because I can do without a ban:: hate it for that.Realtop

No. Not really. They hate it because they cannot get one.

yellonet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 yellonet
Member since 2004 • 7768 Posts

Lol, PS3 is doing well and you hating bastards hate it for that.

I admit, topicmaker you have gave me so many prove that ps3 failed that i'm going to....... do someone have a rope?

Realtop
No need for desperate measures. Just get a Wii.
dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#109 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts
if you ask me, i think the final nail in the coffin will be MGS4 becoming no longer PS3 exclusive. i hear there are possibilities.
Tamarind_Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Tamarind_Face
Member since 2007 • 2270 Posts
Sales are down. Games are moving away from Playstation exclusive. The release in Europe was a disaster, empty queues, and signs hanging next to the stands saying Xbox 360 loves you. Yep sry Sony you lose
BenTheJamin
Thank God? Wow lems are going crazy.