PS3 > 360 Why? read on

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redrobodragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 redrobodragon
Member since 2005 • 215 Posts

I must admit, I do enjoy creating these heated debates about 360 vs PS3, but it is only because I strongly believe in what I say.. It isnt because I enjoy getting On 360 owner's nerves, It's because I dont see why any one would buy a 360 instead of a PS3.. Now those people who can afford to buy both consoles are out of the question.. If u can buy both then good for you.. why the heck not.. I'm only talking about choosing between 360 or the PS3.

Now all my arguments are based on the sole fact that the future of gaming lies in HD games.. And by HD im talking 1080p .. So if you dont believe that or if you dont see that.. then you are more likely to disagree with me. More and more people are buying HD tVs and soon enough there wont be any other type of tv.. So it doesnt make sense for developers to make low resolution games as it ill make their games look horrible on HD tVs..

Now here are the reasons why I so strongly believe that a PS3 Is better In every way imaginable: Im gonna start off by the price, as that seems to be the biggest issue: I work at bestbuy and therefore I know all about prices, both accessory and the core consoles and the games.. Jim wants to buy a console but He doesn't know if he should buy a PS3 or a 360.. The first thing he notices is that there are 3 different packages for the 360 and 2 for the PS3... Then he sees that the 360 is generally cheaper than the PS3.. He grabs an arcade 360.. but wait! this thing doesnt have enough space for anything... He has to buy a 60 GB harddrive.. for $100 CND! that already comes down to 300 CND.. so he might as well get the pro bundle.. now that has enough space.. but jim still needs an HDMI cable.. and its gonna cost him 60 CND,, he needs another controller for 55 CND, and the gold subscription for 1 year for another 60 bucks... Jim already has to pay over 475 bucks.. And look, jim wants a blueray player... and the cheapest he can get is 200 bucks ! So jim has no choice but to forget about bluray players.... :(( pooor jim Now jim is smart so before he buys anything he wants to see what PS3 has for offer.. He sees that the cheapest PS3 is 400 bucks,, with that he gets 80 GB of harddrive space so thats already 20 gb more than the 360 Pro... He gets the bluray player he wanted!! The HDMI cable costs 10 bucks less AND it comes with an extra USB cable for the other controller he is getting.. which also costs 10 bucks less than the 360 one.. and what! the controllers on pS3 have 6 Axis motion detectors... Overall jim has to pay .. And what is this... he gets free online game play for ever?? wow.. So it turns out the pS3 is not only more economical to pay for, as he doesnt have to pay 60 bucks every year.. buy he also gets way more features than the 360.. And look at all the games that PS3 has.. So really.. WHY THE HELL WOULD JIM BUY A 360??? .. I strongly believe that 360 will have a shorter life than the PS3.. meaning microsoft will come up with a new console in the next 4-5 years.. While PS3 will keep going for another 7-8 years... (just like the ps2 is still going.. If anyone has FACTS that justify that Jim should get a 360.. then im listening.. but please dont say anything rude and lets keep this as civil as possible..

Now, I want to clarify again! I AM NOT HERE to Piss anyone off.. if you think Im wrong tell me why.

Fr3z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Fr3z
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I totally agree, Everyone says PS3 is more expencive and that its price is just crazy.. Well u know what.. its worth every cent.. the fact that sony is loosing 300 dollors on each console.. means that you are actually getting more than whatt you paid fore.. 300 dollers more... And i dont think it should have a price drop any tie soon..

SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 SragentThom
Member since 2008 • 941 Posts

I must admit, I do enjoy creating these heated debates about 360 vs PS3, but it is only because I strongly believe in what I say.. It isnt because I enjoy getting On 360 owner's nerves, It's because I dont see why any one would buy a 360 instead of a PS3.. Now those people who can afford to buy both consoles are out of the question.. If u can buy both then good for you.. why the heck not.. I'm only talking about choosing between 360 or the PS3.

Now all my arguments are based on the sole fact that the future of gaming lies in HD games.. And by HD im talking 1080p .. So if you dont believe that or if you dont see that.. then you are more likely to disagree with me. More and more people are buying HD tVs and soon enough there wont be any other type of tv.. So it doesnt make sense for developers to make low resolution games as it ill make their games look horrible on HD tVs..

Now here are the reasons why I so strongly believe that a PS3 Is better In every way imaginable: Im gonna start off by the price, as that seems to be the biggest issue: I work at bestbuy and therefore I know all about prices, both accessory and the core consoles and the games.. Jim wants to buy a console but He doesn't know if he should buy a PS3 or a 360.. The first thing he notices is that there are 3 different packages for the 360 and 2 for the PS3... Then he sees that the 360 is generally cheaper than the PS3.. He grabs an arcade 360.. but wait! this thing doesnt have enough space for anything... He has to buy a 60 GB harddrive.. for $100 CND! that already comes down to 300 CND.. so he might as well get the pro bundle.. now that has enough space.. but jim still needs an HDMI cable.. and its gonna cost him 60 CND,, he needs another controller for 55 CND, and the gold subscription for 1 year for another 60 bucks... Jim already has to pay over 475 bucks.. And look, jim wants a blueray player... and the cheapest he can get is 200 bucks ! So jim has no choice but to forget about bluray players.... :(( pooor jim Now jim is smart so before he buys anything he wants to see what PS3 has for offer.. He sees that the cheapest PS3 is 400 bucks,, with that he gets 80 GB of harddrive space so thats already 20 gb more than the 360 Pro... He gets the bluray player he wanted!! The HDMI cable costs 10 bucks less AND it comes with an extra USB cable for the other controller he is getting.. which also costs 10 bucks less than the 360 one.. and what! the controllers on pS3 have 6 Axis motion detectors... Overall jim has to pay .. And what is this... he gets free online game play for ever?? wow.. So it turns out the pS3 is not only more economical to pay for, as he doesnt have to pay 60 bucks every year.. buy he also gets way more features than the 360.. And look at all the games that PS3 has.. So really.. WHY THE HELL WOULD JIM BUY A 360??? .. I strongly believe that 360 will have a shorter life than the PS3.. meaning microsoft will come up with a new console in the next 4-5 years.. While PS3 will keep going for another 7-8 years... (just like the ps2 is still going.. If anyone has FACTS that justify that Jim should get a 360.. then im listening.. but please dont say anything rude and lets keep this as civil as possible..

Now, I want to clarify again! I AM NOT HERE to Piss anyone off.. if you think Im wrong tell me why.

redrobodragon

Don't brother using "money" as juctcation.This is just an another argument on how the 360 cost in the long run.And how on earth Will the ps3 last long if it's doing worse in sale compared to 360 and wii.The only reason the Xbox 1 was killed young is because they lose too much money and then rush the Xbox 360 out.We could of had the last gen wars lasted longer.

SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SragentThom

I totally agree, Everyone says PS3 is more expencive and that its price is just crazy.. Well u know what.. its worth every cent.. the fact that sony is loosing 300 dollors on each console.. means that you are actually getting more than whatt you paid fore.. 300 dollers more... And i dont think it should have a price drop any tie soon..

Fr3z

It expenice the blu ray.

lawlnametaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 lawlnametaken
Member since 2009 • 349 Posts

its not that hard to decide what sku of xbox 360 is right for you read the freaking box.

$60 for a 360 hdmi cable and $20 was it you said for ps3?

you don't need a special hdmi cable for each system you tool anyone who would pay $60 or even $20 for an hdmi cable is beyond dumb.

also jim wants to buy a bluray player now? wtf? (lolololol 1080p no download video streaming says hi)

I wouldn't brag about the sixaxis its a ps2 controller with a home button and no rumble, also crappy motion controls

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts
nice read. i agree with your sense of thinking. but all of the extra things aren't necessary. people dont look at the overall price with everything added on to it. they just look at the base price, which the 360 is 1/2 as expensive as the ps3.
SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SragentThom

You don't bump your own arguments if they don't catch fire. That's just begging for trouble. And don't you people get tired of making these arguments? They make me want to cry because they go nowhere and they're all based on personal opinion and bias.AncientDozer

Sony fanboys just wan't to make there ps3 and ps2 to look good and make the 360 the hated facist.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SilverChimera

its not that hard to decide what sku of xbox 360 is right for you read the freaking box.

$60 for a 360 hdmi cable and $20 was it you said for ps3?

you don't need a special hdmi cable for each system you tool anyone who would pay $60 or even $20 for an hdmi cable is beyond dumb.

also jim wants to buy a bluray player now? wtf? (lolololol 1080p no download video streaming says hi)

I wouldn't brag about the sixaxis its a ps2 controller with a home button and no rumble, also crappy motion controls

lawlnametaken
bandwidth limits say hi. and the ps3 controller has rumble and the motion controls aren't supposed to be like the wii's. they supplement the controls. they are not the primary controls for each game.
drknockboot2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 drknockboot2
Member since 2003 • 361 Posts

Fr3z

I could find you a link but reports came out a few weeks ago, Sony is now losing $40 per PS3 sold.

lawlnametaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lawlnametaken
Member since 2009 • 349 Posts

wow bandwith limit.....nice point threre trollio

W1ckedGo0se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 W1ckedGo0se
Member since 2008 • 1246 Posts
I agree, but you also forgot about the Wireless Adaptor for the 360 (which is 100) which the PS3 has built in... The PS3 turns out to be a great investment including games if you want everything that comes with it (Which I did and thats why I have a Ps3), but people will always say that they don't need all that stuff and they would rather have the core 360 or the Pro one and be happy with it (which is kinda sad because not many gamers should have to settle for the worst, but W/E... Its there money)
redrobodragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 redrobodragon

Im not a "fan boy" I would like to have both consoles.. But I just gave some facts on why I believe that ppeople should buy PS3.. And No I dont make this arguments just for the heck of it.. Im just curious ... It is obvious that most poeople have 360s (as I am greatly out numbered on these forums) But Im just wondering why.. is it the marketing the 360 did that was better.. is the because of Halo.. or is it because people thing that 360 is cheaper?

sikanderahmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sikanderahmed
Member since 2007 • 5444 Posts

40GB PS3 in uk = £280
Xbox 360 Elite = £200

nuff said

Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Odrec
Member since 2009 • 1897 Posts

redrobodragon
I completely agree. That's why when I hear the "is too expensive" whining by many people criticizing the PS3 and getting one (or two!) Xboxes I can't help but think they are morons.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#17 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Well....its not that complicated to me. I get gaming consoles only to play games. 360 has a lineup 2 times bigger than the PS3 one and you only need the $199 model to play all of them.

Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Odrec

Im not a "fan boy" I would like to have both consoles.. But I just gave some facts on why I believe that ppeople should buy PS3.. And No I dont make this arguments just for the heck of it.. Im just curious ... It is obvious that most poeople have 360s (as I am greatly out numbered on these forums) But Im just wondering why.. is it the marketing the 360 did that was better.. is the because of Halo.. or is it because people thing that 360 is cheaper?

redrobodragon
MS is good at creating hype and at misleading customers. I've talked to several people who constantly say that the Xbox is better but when I ask them why their reasons are like "most people have them" and "it has the same games and it's cheaper".
Avatar image for Ryusuke_Akihiro
Ryusuke_Akihiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ryusuke_Akihiro
Member since 2007 • 425 Posts

I'm the same as you. I just can't see why anyone in their right mind would want to buy a 360 over a PS3 anymore. I can't think of any reason at all to get a 360 except a couple games that I really could just live without... Maybe they're ex-PS2 owners that are still mad at sony about the whole backwards compatibility thing.

redrobodragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 redrobodragon

most people probably already know this.. but I also have to mention.. The 360 also has the red lights issue and the coolling system is just horrible..

Also, If you didnt notice.. almost all the "xbox exclusives" are available on pC sooner or later.. so really, if "jim" had a good computer, then all the more reason to get the pS3..

And yes.. i forgot to mention the 360 wireless adapter.. another 50-60 bucks for jim :P

Jared2720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jared2720
Member since 2007 • 2200 Posts

Too much reading for me.

musicXpirate
I weep for the future.
SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SilverChimera
[QUOTE="redrobodragon"]

Odrec
MS is good at creating hype and at misleading customers. I've talked to several people who constantly say that the Xbox is better but when I ask them why their reasons are like "most people have them" and "it has the same games and it's cheaper".

i agree. my friend told me that PSN is garbage. i asked him why, and he says "because that's what everyone else says"
tok1879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tok1879
Member since 2005 • 1537 Posts

redrobodragon

I agree for the most part, but this would be true only because Jim wanted a blu-ray player which i believe 360 owners don't like or want. ...i think :S

redrobodragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 redrobodragon

Yeap thats what I tell my customers at bestbuy.. dont look at the core system's price.. You will need all this tsuff and so you might as well get a ps3 which offers much more..

I think I got my answer.. u are right.. its definitely because microsoft is a giant and they had a bigger budget for their advertisements.. frankly most people really have no idea about these stuff when they buy a 360..

johnlennon28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 johnlennon28
Member since 2008 • 2158 Posts
faulty hardware alone made it easy for me to choose ps3 over 360, lucky I did some research, now if 360's hardware is reliable then I wouldve bought it instead, thinking it was cheaper, but I would probly gonna end up having both because of ps3 games and bluray interest me
SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SragentThom

most people probably already know this.. but I also have to mention.. The 360 also has the red lights issue and the coolling system is just horrible..

Also, If you didnt notice.. almost all the "xbox exclusives" are available on pC sooner or later.. so really, if "jim" had a good computer, then all the more reason to get the pS3..

And yes.. i forgot to mention the 360 wireless adapter.. another 50-60 bucks for jim :P

redrobodragon

Close the topic before the "cow" invade and flood the therd.

_rpg_FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 _rpg_FAN
Member since 2005 • 1418 Posts

XBOX 360 price > psp price, ps2 price and certainly PS3 price

_rpg_FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 _rpg_FAN
Member since 2005 • 1418 Posts
[QUOTE="Odrec"][QUOTE="redrobodragon"]

hmmm actualy its sony who misslead customers. just type "sony lies" @ youtube and you will see just a small part of it
SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SragentThom

_rpg_FAN

hmmm actualy its sony who misslead customers. just type "sony lies" @ youtube and you will see just a small part of it

Any one who deny this is a fanboy.

Andrewlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Andrewlee
Member since 2003 • 279 Posts

I agree with you. I have both consoles, but if I had to choose only one I would choose the PS3. A great feature of PS3 is it's built-in wifi adapter, which is quite expensive for the XBox 360.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

redrobodragon

There's also the $80-100 access point that is needed to have a wireless connection. I agree with your argument though. People always complain about how expensive the PS3 is, but when buy a new one for $400, in 5 years, you've still only paid $400. If you buy and Xbox, before you get add in the accessories, you've paid $550 if you add in the XBL subscriptions. Plus, Sony has better exclusives. Xbox basically lives off of Halo, and some of Gears of War. I thought Halo 3 would be the last one, yet they have managed to crank Halo Wars, Halo ODST, and Halo Reach. Are they having problems coming up with a new franchise to be exclusive?

The only thing that I feel Xbox has over the PS3 is the features. I would like to have cross game chat and in game music, as well as the new movie service that MS introduced at E3. Those are all great features, but when it comes down to it, I bought my gaming console TO PLAY GAMEs. This is the reason why I stick with Sony, they deliver the best games.

SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SragentThom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9dKdxaYaas

SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SragentThom

[QUOTE="redrobodragon"]

BPoole96

There's also the $80-100 access point that is needed to have a wireless connection. I agree with your argument though. People always complain about how expensive the PS3 is, but when buy a new one for $400, in 5 years, you've still only paid $400. If you buy and Xbox, before you get add in the accessories, you've paid $550 if you add in the XBL subscriptions. Plus, Sony has better exclusives. Xbox basically lives off of Halo, and some of Gears of War. I thought Halo 3 would be the last one, yet they have managed to crank Halo Wars, Halo ODST, and Halo Reach. Are they having problems coming up with a new franchise to be exclusive?

The only thing that I feel Xbox has over the PS3 is the features. I would like to have cross game chat and in game music, as well as the new movie service that MS introduced at E3. Those are all great features, but when it comes down to it, I bought my gaming console TO PLAY GAMEs. This is the reason why I stick with Sony, they deliver the best games.

I told tc to close the Topic just know more cows would come.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="redrobodragon"]

Odrec

um except more people do have a 360 compared to a ps3, and the games are the same and often better and the 360 is cheaper...how is that misleading and how is it that microsoft did that?
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

SilverChimera

i agree. my friend told me that PSN is garbage. i asked him why, and he says "because that's what everyone else says"

and this is the fault of microsoft how?
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Rza_rectah
Member since 2005 • 3959 Posts
[QUOTE="SragentThom"]

[QUOTE="redrobodragon"]

Don't brother using "money" as juctcation.This is just an another argument on how the 360 cost in the long run.And how on earth Will the ps3 last long if it's doing worse in sale compared to 360 and wii.The only reason the Xbox 1 was killed young is because they lose too much money and then rush the Xbox 360 out.We could of had the last gen wars lasted longer.

the xbox 1 wasnt selling nearly as much as any system this gen so i fail to see your point.
SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SragentThom

[QUOTE="SragentThom"]

[QUOTE="redrobodragon"]

Rza_rectah

the xbox 1 wasnt selling nearly as much as any system this gen so i fail to see your point.

THis is another Xbox 360 hate theard.

SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SragentThom

[QUOTE="SragentThom"]

[QUOTE="redrobodragon"]

Rza_rectah

I also notice you own all sony consoles.

Ryusuke_Akihiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ryusuke_Akihiro

[QUOTE="_rpg_FAN"][QUOTE="Odrec"] MS is good at creating hype and at misleading customers. I've talked to several people who constantly say that the Xbox is better but when I ask them why their reasons are like "most people have them" and "it has the same games and it's cheaper".SragentThom

So what if we're fanboys? We became fanboys for a reason. Sure, Sony has done many things to piss people off lately but PlayStation is a great brand. PS1 and PS2 are two VERY good consoles and I'm sure plenty of people who have had them would agree with me.

"Lying" sells products. It's a successful business strategy. It still doesn't take long for people to learn that what they just bought is pure crap and that their other options had more value. If you buy cheap, you get cheap.

SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SragentThom

[QUOTE="SragentThom"]

[QUOTE="_rpg_FAN"] hmmm actualy its sony who misslead customers. just type "sony lies" @ youtube and you will see just a small part of itRyusuke_Akihiro

So what if we're fanboys? We became fanboys for a reason. Sure, Sony has done many things to piss people off lately but PlayStation is a great brand. PS1 and PS2 are two VERY good consoles and I'm sure plenty of people who have had them would agree with me.

"Lying" sells products. It's a successful business strategy. It still doesn't take long for people to learn that what they just bought is pure crap and that their other options had more value. If you buy cheap, you get cheap.

Right.:roll: At least my compoany isn't in last place and thay have promise there console is a super computer stop defending sony for once.

Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Odrec

[QUOTE="musicXpirate"]

Too much reading for me.

Jared2720

I weep for the future.

Bill Hicks:

I was in Nashville, Tennesee last year, after the show I went to a Waffle House, I'm not proud of it, I was hungry. And I'm alone, I'm eating and I'm reading a book, right? Waitress walks over to me, "Tch tch tch tch. Hey, what you readin' for?" Is that like the weirdest **** question you've ever heard? Not what am I reading, but what am I reading for. Well, godammit, you stumped me. Why do I read? Well... hmmm... I guess I read for a lot of reasons, and the main one is so I don't end up being a **** waffle waitress.

SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SragentThom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvMGKnaa3OA&feature=related

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#45 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
Well Jim is a moron, I'll tell you that. He didn't bother researching either console, he doesn't need HDMI cables, the PS3 doesn't come with two controllers either so he would end paying extra for that as well if he REALLY needs another controller (which the price can be lowered if he buys a wired one), he doesn't need Blu-ray because DVD is supported way more and the only difference is in picture quality. As for LIVE you end up with a more unified experience that balances out. This thread is full of fail and half the stuff Jim needs to buy for his 360 he also needs for his PS3. The 360 also has lots of exclusives and generally superior multiplats, or so I would assume lookng at the many screenshots and gameplay comparisons from IGN. Don't get me wrong, I respect both equally, its just you have no idea what you're talking about.
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Rza_rectah
Member since 2005 • 3959 Posts

[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"][QUOTE="SragentThom"]

SragentThom

and a 360 so what. im also considering the wii. but my first console was a ps 1 so naturally one would get a ps2. I got a ps3 because of mgs 4 and ff 13 if you were implying that im a fan boy i would have to say your wrong, but i do prefersomeps titles tho more so then i prefer ms titles though.

edo-tensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 edo-tensei
Member since 2007 • 4581 Posts

lol not as long the halo syndrome is still around. Plus ps3 is still at a not so desierable price range so....

Avatar image for AdmiralWolverin
AdmiralWolverin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AdmiralWolverin
Member since 2009 • 479 Posts
i've one question: who the hell wants a blue ray player? do you find it hard to watch normal dvds or something? do you feel the need to see every part of that last explosion frame by frame? it's like buying a ps1 over a n64 cause you want a cd player (only justified towards the end when ps1s costed less then a fiver)
SragentThom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SragentThom

:lol:

[QUOTE="SragentThom"]

[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"] the xbox 1 wasnt selling nearly as much as any system this gen so i fail to see your point.Rza_rectah

and a 360 so what. im also considering the wii. but my first console was a ps 1 so naturally one would get a ps2. I got a ps3 because of mgs 4 and ff 13 if you were implying that im a fan boy i would have to say your wrong, but i do prefer ps titles tho more so then i prefer ms titles though.

My first console was a ps1 and i get an Xbox because it's the best in hardware:lol:

Ryusuke_Akihiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ryusuke_Akihiro

[QUOTE="Ryusuke_Akihiro"]

[QUOTE="SragentThom"]

SragentThom

Right.:roll: At least my compoany isn't in last place and thay have promise there console is a super computer stop defending sony for once.

I'll stop defending mine when you stop defending yours.