PS3 graphics are better then Wii's cutscene graphic!

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

Wii is so weak in graphic I gaurantee even its cutscenes dont beat PS3.

aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts
Watch the Final Fantasy CG for the Wii.
halokillerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 halokillerz
Member since 2004 • 3406 Posts
no one here is even hyping the wii's graphics, in-game or CG.
SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts
You know whats funny? With worse GFX it got GOTY. Gameplay>Graphics
JB730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JB730
Member since 2004 • 3375 Posts

mario galaxy = GOTY, 9.5, 2nd highest rated game of all time, multi-million selling mega hit.....and it outscores and outsells the entire PS3 library

uncharted = not even mentioned at all at the 2007 GS awards, 8.0, not even on the radar at gamerankings, and is a retail flop....mario galaxy sold more in its first week than what uncharted sold in its entire lifetime

let it burn slowly

kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#6 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts
Ummm, how did you conclude that this mario galaxy shot isa cutscene?
gromit007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gromit007
Member since 2006 • 3024 Posts
Cows ride the sheep and say they are always playing the 'sales' game. Well I just thought I would throw it back in Cows faces and laugh at them for playing 'graphics'. I have come to the conclusion that very little in terms of gameplay really matters to a cow just as long as it looks good on their TV.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killzowned24

Ummm, how did you conclude that this mario galaxy shot isa cutscene?kittykatz5k

its not, both pics are realtime to show how bad the real graphic is for wii.

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#9 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
Does this qualify as self ownage? First off, that's not a cutscene in either, so I don't see why the word is in the title. Second, graphics are not what matters. Third, to prove this, everyone knows that the Wii has handed the PS3's ass to it.
tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tbone29
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Cows ride the sheep and say they are always playing the 'sales' game. Well I just thought I would throw it back in Cows faces and laugh at them for playing 'graphics'. I have come to the conclusion that very little in terms of gameplay really matters to a cow just as long as it looks good on their TV.gromit007

You're just jealous because you miss out on epic graphics kings like:

[spoiler]  [/spoiler]

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Video_Game_King

[QUOTE="gromit007"]Cows ride the sheep and say they are always playing the 'sales' game. Well I just thought I would throw it back in Cows faces and laugh at them for playing 'graphics'. I have come to the conclusion that very little in terms of gameplay really matters to a cow just as long as it looks good on their TV.tbone29

You're just jealous because you miss out on epic graphics kings like:

:lol: Rich stuff, there. Pong is better than that atrocity.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="kittykatz5k"]Ummm, how did you conclude that this mario galaxy shot isa cutscene?killzowned24

its not, both pics are realtime to show how bad the real graphic is for wii.

...you just said it was in your first post :|

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts
PS3 cant even match a PS2(FFX) cutscene.
Marka1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Marka1700
Member since 2003 • 7500 Posts

Wii is so weak in graphic I gaurantee even its cutscenes dont beat PS3.

killzowned24

And PS3 Cutscense can't touch crysis. I gues that makes the PS3 crap by your logic.

biggamerhk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#15 biggamerhk
Member since 2006 • 1653 Posts

mario galaxy = GOTY, 9.5, 2nd highest rated game of all time, multi-million selling mega hit.....and it outscores and outsells the entire PS3 library

uncharted = not even mentioned at all at the 2007 GS awards, 8.0, not even on the radar at gamerankings, and is a retail flop....mario galaxy sold more in its first week than what uncharted sold in its entire lifetime

let it burn slowly

JB730

someone sounds desperate, and is saying things off-topic to make his own console seem better than it really is. Technically, Wii is absolute crap. Get over it.

tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tbone29
[QUOTE="JB730"]

let it burn slowly

biggamerhk

someone sounds desperate, and is saying things off-topic to make his own console seem better than it really is. Technically, Wii is absolute crap. Get over it.

Care to explain what makes it "absolute crap"

Or is it just because you said so...

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts
Everyone knows Wii's graphics suck. No need to rub it in.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 killzowned24
[QUOTE="biggamerhk"][QUOTE="JB730"]

let it burn slowly

tbone29

LOL, the dvd drive is 2x more then the cpu cost!!!

Graphics chip: $29.60
CPU: $13
DRAM: $7.80
DVD drive: $31
Power Supply: $11.30
Manufacturing; $19.50
Total: $158.30

biggamerhk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 biggamerhk
[QUOTE="biggamerhk"][QUOTE="JB730"]

let it burn slowly

tbone29

I said 'technically'. I didnt say the games were crap, but technically, the system fails compared to the other 2 consoles. Everyone knows that, right?

--ProtoMan--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 --ProtoMan--
Member since 2007 • 1376 Posts
I hope he isn't implying that Uncharted is better than SMG...
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
In 2011 or thereabouts there will be a new round of consoles to make all current consoles look like crap. You'd better stop gaming til then.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Puckhog04

I hope he isn't implying that Uncharted is better than SMG...--ProtoMan--

I'm pretty certain he was talking solely about graphics. Thread title alone should display that fairly easily to anyone who reads it.

tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tbone29

In 2011 or thereabouts there will be a new round of consoles to make all current consoles look like crap. You'd better stop gaming til then.locopatho

Or he could buy a gaming PC and realize that when you only play on a console, you don't win graphically.

bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts
Watch the Final Fantasy CG for the Wii.aznfool07
The Crystal Bearers? According to IGN that trailer was real-time.
--ProtoMan--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 --ProtoMan--

[QUOTE="--ProtoMan--"]I hope he isn't implying that Uncharted is better than SMG...Puckhog04

I'm pretty certain he was talking solely about graphics. Thread title alone should display that fairly easily to anyone who reads it.

Yeah, I know what he wrote. But it is prettyweird that he didn't even bother to find a pic of a Wii cutscene.

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts
wow... some people... this is what system wars is turning in to.. thanks for slowly making this forum the laughiing stock of the gaming world. It's people like you that ruin it for the rest.
bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts
[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="--ProtoMan--"]I hope he isn't implying that Uncharted is better than SMG...--ProtoMan--

Yeah, I know what he wrote. But it is prettyweird that he didn't even bother to find a pic of a Wii cutscene.

The thread in general is stupid, he just proved that the PS3 is stronger than the Wii, but we already knew this...
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Puckhog04
[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="--ProtoMan--"]I hope he isn't implying that Uncharted is better than SMG...--ProtoMan--

Heh, yea, it's odd. In all honesty the pic he posted of SMG is a terrible looking pic to begin with so it doesn't really matter too much. Everyone knows Uncharted looks tons better than anything in SMG so there really is no point to this thread.

--ProtoMan--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 --ProtoMan--
[QUOTE="--ProtoMan--"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="--ProtoMan--"]I hope he isn't implying that Uncharted is better than SMG...Puckhog04

Heh, yea, it's odd. In all honesty the pic he posted of SMG is a terrible looking pic to begin with so it doesn't really matter too much. Everyone knows Uncharted looks tons better than anything in SMG so there really is no point to this thread.

Pretty much. It seems we would have already accepted this kind of stuff by now, but I guess there will always be fanboys.

I like SMG, and I don't think the graphics could have been done on GameCube, but Uncharted does look much nicer.

Avatar image for YusukeUnleashed
YusukeUnleashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 YusukeUnleashed
Member since 2005 • 909 Posts

wow... some people... this is what system wars is turning in to.. thanks for slowly making this forum the laughiing stock of the gaming world. It's people like you that ruin it for the rest.Always-Honest

/agree

This is pathetic in every aspect. You cant even go on this forum anymore without wanting to kill somebody. We all know that the wii has worse graphics than the ps3, so why bring it up? Im sure Reggie Fils-Aime himself would agree with that. What matters is what the consumer desires. For me id rather have a FUN(you know games are supposed to be about that.......right) video game console with good games than a 500 system so i can play some crappy game thats pretty.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Video_Game_King
[QUOTE="tbone29"][QUOTE="biggamerhk"][QUOTE="JB730"]

let it burn slowly

biggamerhk

I said 'technically'. I didnt say the games were crap, but technically, the system fails compared to the other 2 consoles. Everyone knows that, right?

Fails compared to the other two, despite having the most critically acclaimed game in the past 10 years (besides OoT) AND outselling them both? Care to explain said logic? And technically, all of that was true. Oh, technically, you're using the word wrong.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts
[QUOTE="tbone29"][QUOTE="biggamerhk"][QUOTE="JB730"]

let it burn slowly

biggamerhk

SO what you were saying was becuz the Wii fails compared to the other two consoles.. its crap. So by your logic, the Ps2 was crap becuz the xbox and GCN were clearly more powerful.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 killzowned24
[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

here you go:)

biggamerhk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 biggamerhk
[QUOTE="biggamerhk"][QUOTE="tbone29"][QUOTE="biggamerhk"][QUOTE="JB730"]

let it burn slowly

Video_Game_King

Fails compared to the other two, despite having the most critically acclaimed game in the past 10 years (besides OoT) AND outselling them both? Care to explain said logic? And technically, all of that was true. Oh, technically, you're using the word wrong.

1. Calm down. Seriously.

2. You MISINTERPRETED me. haha I meant in terms of graphics, processsing power . . . other TECHNICAL stuff, like technology. Wow.

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Always-Honest
[QUOTE="--ProtoMan--"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="--ProtoMan--"]I hope he isn't implying that Uncharted is better than SMG...killzowned24

here you go:)

could you please stop and go away?.

Or find a truelly interesting topic with some sense in it? just go. you're dragging us down.

wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

so when it comes to sales,cows sayits stupid to compare a $250 console to a $600 ps3,but in gfx,they expect a $250 console to match a $500 ps3?

sw logic ftw

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Video_Game_King
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="biggamerhk"][QUOTE="tbone29"][QUOTE="biggamerhk"][QUOTE="JB730"]

let it burn slowly

biggamerhk

1. Calm down. Seriously.

2. You MISINTERPRETED me. haha I meant in terms of graphics, processsing power . . . other TECHNICAL stuff, like technology. Wow.

Technologically inferior? Fine, I'll admit that I misunderstood how you were using the word technically (technologically would've been better), but I'm carrying on. And does better processing power and graphical capability automatically make a better game? NO! It's the gameplay, something the PS3 seems to lack in many of its games (Lair, Heavenly Sword, etc.). Super Mario Galaxy has the gameplay, does it not?

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Puckhog04

Uncharted has high quality gameplay as well though. ;)

Just because you have great looking graphics doesn't mean the gameplay suffers (see Crysis). That being said, graphics don't define gameplay, they enhance gameplay. Gameplay will always be there but without graphics there is nothing to be seen but without gameplay you're looking at a non playable movie. It's a double edged sword. PS3/PC/360 are far superior to the Wii in terms of power but that's not what the Wii is about (as displayed by the Wiimote). The combination of both great graphics and great gameplay is definitely the ideal situation. Not necessarily the best graphics but at least acceptable.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 killzowned24

so when it comes to sales,cows sayits stupid to compare a $250 console to a $600 ps3,but in gfx,they expect a $250 console to match a $500 ps3?

sw logic ftw

wiistation360

what does sales have to do with graphics? does sales make your game play better?

Wartzay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Wartzay
Member since 2006 • 2036 Posts

wow... some people... this is what system wars is turning in to.. thanks for slowly making this forum the laughiing stock of the gaming world. It's people like you that ruin it for the rest.Always-Honest

when was it NOT the laughingstock of the gaming world? :P

--ProtoMan--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 --ProtoMan--
[QUOTE="wiistation360"]

sw logic ftw

killzowned24

what does sales have to do with graphics? does sales make your game play better?

I don't think you understand what he's saying.

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Always-Honest

Uncharted has high quality gameplay as well though. ;)

Just because you have great looking graphics doesn't mean the gameplay suffers (see Crysis). That being said, graphics don't define gameplay, they enhance gameplay. Gameplay will always be there but without graphics there is nothing to be seen but without gameplay you're looking at a non playable movie. It's a double edged sword. PS3/PC/360 are far superior to the Wii in terms of power but that's not what the Wii is about (as displayed by the Wiimote). The combination of both great graphics and great gameplay is definitely the ideal situation. Not necessarily the best graphics but at least acceptable.

Puckhog04

logic.

wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="wiistation360"]

sw logic ftw

--ProtoMan--

i guess so too

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Always-Honest

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]wow... some people... this is what system wars is turning in to.. thanks for slowly making this forum the laughiing stock of the gaming world. It's people like you that ruin it for the rest.Wartzay

when was it NOT the laughingstock of the gaming world? :P

when people discussed interesting stuff and came up with valid arguments. Now ingnorance rules. People just bash and lie.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 killzowned24
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="wiistation360"]

sw logic ftw

--ProtoMan--

i understand.

im saying so what if we argue about it being cheap, what does it help you and your games???

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

1. bad pic of super mario galaxy

2. its an ingame screen

3. uncharted pic is cg

4. everyone knows that ps3 graphics>wii graphics

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Puckhog04

1. bad pic of super mario galaxy

2. its an ingame screen

3. uncharted pic is cg

4. everyone knows that ps3 graphics>wii graphics

nintendoman562

The Uncharted pic is in fact gameplay. You're right about everything else. Uncharted really looks that good...it's amazing just how good it looks. Not quite as good as Crysis (providing you can run Crysis) but Uncharted definitely is the best looking game on a Console.

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Always-Honest

3. uncharted pic is cg

nintendoman562

ehh..nope..