PS Now is coming to PC 100% ( and also DS4 wireless adapter spotted on Amazon.fr )

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lolzman
Member since 2016 • 371 Posts

Yep, it's a thing!

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/768111643544780800

DS4 wireless adapter spotted

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01KHFIO82/

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Might be a good way to bring PSVR games and be playable on more powerful systems like PC since the original PS4 and NeO might not cut it.

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

Yeah it was bound to happen. Like I said in your previous thread. Good for those who care and have the service, might actually try it now.

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

@gago-gago: this is just streaming though...but I do hope they let us use the headset on PC one day...

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

That's nice.

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

Damn, PC is getting all dem PS and X1 exclusives.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

@Kruiz_Bathory said:

@gago-gago: this is just streaming though...but I do hope they let us use the headset on PC one day...

That's the catch, Sony will hype their PSVR games and say the only way to play them on PC is through PSNow.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Exclusives cease to exist now lol.....and I will never use the DS4 on the PC, even when I am playing PS4 games I am thinking I wish I was using my Elite controller.

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lolzman

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusives cease to exist now lol.....and I will never use the DS4 on the PC, even when I am playing PS4 games I am thinking I wish I was using my Elite controller.

Well, it's a PlayStation streaming service and you streaming games to your PC. Demon's Souls is STILL PS3 exclusive for example ( i just mentioned DS as an IP in general for example )

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

I still have my ps3 so it's kinda useless to me. But it still a good deal, for 15 bucks a month you can play all ps3 exclusives that you missed. Finally Demon Souls can be played on PC :D. But I own it on my ps3 so it's no good to me to use an inferior experience. I tried ps now and lag and low resolution is still a thing. Internet connection is not very good in Canada and even with my 25 mbps I was getting lag and low resolution from time to time.But still PS now was actually the best thing that ps4 had to offer considering how low on exclusives PS4 is.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Well, it's a PlayStation streaming service and you streaming games to your PC. Demon's Souls is STILL PS3 exclusive for example.

But you play them on PC, so you dont need a playstation to play them, so they aren't exclusive.

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lolzman

@thedork_knight said:
@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Well, it's a PlayStation streaming service and you streaming games to your PC. Demon's Souls is STILL PS3 exclusive for example.

But you play them on PC, so you dont need a playstation to play them, so they aren't exclusive.

But you need PS Now to play it. Hey, you can also play Bloodborne on PC via PS4. So, according to your logic, Bloodborne is not a PS4 exclusive. Same shit with PS Now.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

If you don't need a playstation to play the games then no they aren't exclusive

@lolzman said:
@thedork_knight said:
@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

But you need PS Now to play it. Hey, you can also play Bloodborne on PC via PS4. So, according to your logic, Bloodborne is not a PS4 exclusive. Same shit with PS Now.

Â

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chikenfriedrice

@lolzman said:
@thedork_knight said:
@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

You need W10 ( MS ) to play Gears of War 4.....exclusive?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Yup, SDC remains..INTACT

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lolzman

@chikenfriedrice said:
@lolzman said:
@thedork_knight said:
@lolzman said:

You need W10 ( MS ) to play Gears of War 4.....exclusive?

And you OWN OFFICIALLY GeOW 4 PC version! You DON'T stream GeOW 4 to play it. YOU OWN A PC version!! Playing a Demon's Souls via PS Now on PC YOU DON'T OWN a PC version. To play a Demon's Souls on PC, you will STREAM it on PC from

PS Now and it's STILL a PS3 exclusive!

And you can stream Demon's Souls to your PC and play it as long is PS Now subscription active.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Nice. Now all we need is the PSNow app on the W10 store. How long before we're playing PS3 games on a Xbox One?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

Their goes the Sony exclusive excuse, LOL!

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chikenfriedrice

@lolzman: You can stream it to the PC from your Xbox One ( for free btw ), you don't even need to install the PC version ;)...it just so happens MS gives a PC version for free, you know for the players etc etc.

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lolzman

I see that Xboners trying so hard. Their stupidity is really beyond any imagination.

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lolzman

@chikenfriedrice said:

@lolzman: You can stream it to the PC from your Xbox One ( for free btw ), you don't even need to install the PC version ;)...it just so happens MS gives a PC version for free, you know for the players etc etc.

And you can also stream PS4 games on PC ( for free btw ).

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FireEmblem_Man

@lolzman said:

I see that Xboners trying so hard. Their stupidity is really beyond any imagination.

Well, it kills the reason to own a PS4 now if it only takes a DS4 controller and a PSNow subscription! LOL Cows thinking this won't harm their exclusives

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 chikenfriedrice

@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

And you can also stream PS4 games on PC ( for free btw ).

Never used it but very cool

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

That's kind of a Megaton.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#25 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59238 Posts

Even Sony are giving in to pc gaming, very pathetic.

FantasyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FantasyGamer
Member since 2015 • 517 Posts

@shawty_beatz said:

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#27 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@gago-gago: That's the catch, Sony will hype their PSVR games and say the only way to play them on PC is through PSNow"

And cows will spin some way they are still exclusive lol

I'm all for Sony Corp making more money. People actually work for them. Fanboys act like they do. Increase potential revenue baby

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@lolzman said:

Cows are the ones paying multiple subscrition fees, you guys are actually pretty stupid.

PSN hike + PS Now + VR + NEO

Should invest in PC gaming bruh

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cainetao11

@chikenfriedrice: Oh brother so do I. The Elite shats on DSflashlight4. Alienation with an Elite? I'm getting wood!!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cainetao11

@thedork_knight: Well, it's a PlayStation streaming service and you streaming games to your PC. Demon's Souls is STILL PS3 exclusive for example"

What did I tell you folks? Everything changes when its Sony lol

If playing Xbox games that I bought from W10 store, that requires Xbox app on PC aren't exclusive then PSNow on PC isn't either.

You spjn me right 'round, baby, 'right round

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#31 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@gago-gago:

PS NOW is strictly a streaming service. It's like gaming on YouTube so don't expect any graphic upgrades.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

If PS fans don't use it, why would PC fans?

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@thedork_knight: Well, it's a PlayStation streaming service and you streaming games to your PC. Demon's Souls is STILL PS3 exclusive for example"

If playing Xbox games that I bought from W10 store, that requires Xbox app on PC aren't exclusive then PSNow on PC isn't either.

Cows always flip flop when things blow up on them.. It's been happening A LOT this month with their recent flops

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 FireEmblem_Man

@cainetao11 said:

Like a record baby!

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 chikenfriedrice

@cainetao11 said:

@chikenfriedrice: Oh brother so do I. The Elite shats on DSflashlight4. Alienation with an Elite? I'm getting wood!!

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@cainetao11 said:

Like a record baby!

round, round, right round.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cainetao11

@chikenfriedrice: That's hilarious dude!! Feel free. Take it, make use of it. I like the DS4 as its wider for my hands being a 6'3" man, my hands are large. The batt life makes the complaints about AA batts (which I've had the same rechargeable since mid 2013, still longer life then my DS4) absurd.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 chikenfriedrice

@cainetao11 said:

@chikenfriedrice: That's hilarious dude!! Feel free. Take it, make use of it. I like the DS4 as its wider for my hands being a 6'3" man, my hands are large. The batt life makes the complaints about AA batts (which I've had the same rechargeable since mid 2013, still longer life then my DS4) absurd.

Lol....I'm 5'8" and on the smaller side, so it's a little too wide for me and it feels like my thumbs always slip off the thumbsticks, not to mention the thumbstick grips are falling apart and yes the battery life is awful!

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lolzman

@cainetao11 said:

You DON'T OWN A PC version of Demon's Souls. Period! I want you to show me that you own a PC version of Demon's Souls where you can change resolution, shadows, textures to ultra, distance view etc. When you buy a MS's game, ( for example GeOW 4 ) on Xbox then you OWN a PC version of this game where you can change resolution, shadows, textures to ultra, distance view etc.

Playing a game via PS Now is like you're streaming from a PS3. No enhancements, no higher resolutions, no better framerates, no modding. It's a PS3 on your PC.

Fu***** dumb Xboners on this planet.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@gago-gago said:

Might be a good way to bring PSVR games and be playable on more powerful systems like PC since the original PS4 and NeO might not cut it.

Hahahahaaa... PS Now doesn't have PS4 games let alone VR games,PS Now is a streaming rental service were you pay to play on remote PS3 the platform that support it doesn't do any processing..lol

@shawty_beatz said:

hahahaa lol sure it is ..lol

@gago-gago said:

That's the catch, Sony will hype their PSVR games and say the only way to play them on PC is through PSNow.

PS Now can't handle VR games..lol Is the fact that you don't know what PS Now is the problem..

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44643 Posts

the service still needs better pricing IMO, they use to have a $100/year plan that they ditched, now the most economic is $45/3-months, I think $10 a month is the sweet spot, maybe they can bundle PS+ and PS Now in a single plan that's more manageable with monthly payments like say get both for $15/month, I could stomach that a lot easier, or maybe a plan that gets you PS+, PS Now, and Vue for like $40/month

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#43 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@lolzman said:
@thedork_knight said:
@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

inb4 "Teh PS Now Exclusives".

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cainetao11

@lolzman: This is SW dildo. I don't need to own a ps3 to play Demons souls. So, it's not exclusive pal. Sorry, that's how it has always worked here. LMAO ?. You're so anushurt!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Can you play it without a PS3?

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lolzman

@cainetao11 said:

@lolzman: This is SW dildo. I don't need to own a ps3 to play Demons souls. So, it's not exclusive pal. Sorry, that's how it has always worked here. LMAO ?. You're so anushurt!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG! I said : Playing a game via PS Now is like you're streaming from a PS3. I also said : I want you to show me that you own a PC version of Demon's Souls where you can change resolution, shadows, textures to ultra, distance view etc

You just proved how Xboners are stupid as shit on this planet. Keep going!

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@lolzman said:
@cainetao11 said:

You DON'T OWN A PC version of Demon's Souls. Period! I want you to show me that you own a PC version of Demon's Souls where you can change resolution, shadows, textures to ultra, distance view etc. When you buy a MS's game, ( for example GeOW 4 ) on Xbox then you OWN a PC version of this game where you can change resolution, shadows, textures to ultra, distance view etc.

Playing a game via PS Now is like you're streaming from a PS3. No enhancements, no higher resolutions, no better framerates, no modding. It's a PS3 on your PC.

Fu***** dumb Xboners on this planet.

But its not a PS3 on your PC though is it lol.

Its from remote server streaming it to PC. Its not a giant bank of PS3's somewhere playing the game lol

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#48 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@lolzman said:
@cainetao11 said:

OMG! I said : Playing a game via PS Now is like you're streaming from a PS3.

You just proved how Xboners are stupid as shit on this planet. Keep going!

But you're not streaming from a PS3. You're Streaming it on your PC.

lolzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lolzman

@blue_hazy_basic said:
@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Yes, via PS Now.AGAIN : Playing a game via PS Now is like you're streaming from a PS3. No enhancements, no higher resolutions, no better framerates, no modding. It's a PS3 on your PC.

Same shit as streaming PS4 games on PC.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@lolzman said:
@blue_hazy_basic said:
@lolzman said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Yes, via PS Now.AGAIN : Playing a game via PS Now is like you're streaming from a PS3. No enhancements, no higher resolutions, no better framerates, no modding. It's a PS3 on your PC.

yea you can say its like a PS3 all you want, but its not a PS3, and its certainly absolutely not a PS3 on your PC.